[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I finished watching the recent episode and I laughed hard at the game with Park Jihyun!! :D I just want to mention the part where they are teasing Jongmin being all serious when he said about a woman, the part where they are on the bus? And yet, Defconn's grandfather's reply was he is wishing for him to get married! :D And that they also tease Junho for that! Donggu's and JJY's reply letter was so touching

• Like 3

Apparently all 6 members visited Joohyuk's grave during his birthday. There is a picture uploaded by Joohyuk's friend, an actor, who was there with them. But he deleted it from his ig and asked fans not to repost the picture so I can't post it here.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, montanari said:

Apparently all 6 members visited Joohyuk's grave during his birthday. There is a picture uploaded by Joohyuk's friend, an actor, who was there with them. But he deleted it from his ig and asked fans not to repost the picture so I can't post it here.

I saw the screencap from another site too. Joohyuk was really remembered fondly by many people.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

Oh, Donggu! LOL!

Lie Dectector Test

I think Jongmin got asked about his date on the other variety show too lol, but I'm not sure about the exact question, so I will have to wait for subs lol.

On another note, JH did a live broadcast with his sister a few days ago, so I watch the snippets that were subbed in Chinese. It's about that legendary phone call from the Bal-ri trip. According to them, his sister was with her boyfriend (now husband) on that day (it was already midnight). His sister laughs a lot when she's drunk, though she doesn't usually drink. Mijin thought that JH called the wrong woman when she received the call lol.

Edit: JH could be back on gag concert around Oct-Nov (according to the interview). Regarding Daesang, his thoughts were that even if he got it, he will feel uncomfortable, so it's better that others who didn't get it have a chance at it.

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

kJrpRcK.png

nowdays... sunday variety so hard to get double digit.... viewers there   already not  watch tv ??

1n2d 181014     11.2%   = last week 

sbs master in house -byungman  average 9.8% (Part 1: 8.0%, Part 2: 11.6%). 

MBC 'hungers' 4.3%

1st slot 

kbs tros  8.5% 

masked singer  average 6.9% (Part 1: 5.0%, Part 2: 8.8%)

SBS 'Running Man'  average 5.7% :part 1 

4.5%, Part 2: 6.9%)

Spoiler

Xo8BTuY.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's definitely tougher competition, since master in the house gets big name guests that rarely appear on TV consistently. The audience draw factor is there. However, 1n2d is one of the last few outdoor varieties out there, so I really hope it continues. Next trip is a season 2 of their fall trip for food, looks fun lol.

• Like 2

Just watched the recent episode yesterday. I swear, this show will one day kill me with laughter! The games that they played for the dinner game and the sleeping indoors/outdoors were a hoot!!! And that lie detector test!!!! It was hilarious! Having guests is fun. But seeing them work and play with each other is other worldly!

• Like 3

On 10/16/2018 at 9:22 PM, allythefangirl said:

Just watched the recent episode yesterday. I swear, this show will one day kill me with laughter! The games that they played for the dinner game and the sleeping indoors/outdoors were a hoot!!! And that lie detector test!!!! It was hilarious! Having guests is fun. But seeing them work and play with each other is other worldly!

I definitely agree with you! I could hardly breath while watching them and laughing!

I'm still amazed as how they can make simple games turn out so hilarious!

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo4_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo5_400.gif

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo6_400.gif

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo7_400.gif

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo8_400.gif

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo9_400.gif

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo10_400.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Lol I came across a Chinese translated clip of parts in JH's live broadcast, some of the things he mentioned:

• he will be appearing on JM's show Brainfficial
  • food at JM's shop is good
  • JM plays PUBG on his phone
  • JY is good at the game (lol since he's a player in a official team) and he coaches Soochan on the game (note: what will TH think of this lol)
  • DG doesn't seem like someone who plays this kind of games and is probably bad at games (especially ball games)
  • JH is appearing on Music Bank this week to help out his junior, so you should see him on the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7WoKLZgTWw

The Music Bank video

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1