[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

tumblr_o0ougomDI31uncg1ho5_400.gif tumblr_o0ougomDI31uncg1ho2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_nyybllTGEM1uncg1ho7_400.gif img

tumblr_nyxrgv5kiA1uncg1ho3_400.gif tumblr_nyxrgv5kiA1uncg1ho2_400.gif

gifs credit to the owners

The members never fail to mention their Hyung's name on 1n2d and laugh while teasing him... It would be so sad that they won't be able to laugh while mentioning his name ever again on this show. Their bond / brotherhood is just so real! :bawling:

Spoiler

tumblr_o1tlsjC8sQ1uncg1ho1_540.gif

tumblr_o1tlsjC8sQ1uncg1ho2_540.gif

tumblr_o1tlsjC8sQ1uncg1ho3_540.gif

We shall surely remember this member forever!

from 1night-2days.tumblr.com

• Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

Tough day for all 1N2D family. The pics and videos made me choked up many times, esp cry with Junho. :bawling:

What i wrote below is in response to some comments in earlier posts. Keeping this post clean because i seriously dont want further discussion abt the matter, and just wana focus on honoring our Gutaeng Hyung on this day. So, if you want to read, expand it, but feel free to skip it as well, and i dont expect any response because i dont need anyone to agree or disagree with me. This is just my personal opinion.

Spoiler

Sorry, i have my own opinions about how LOtJ team handle the matter. Im pretty cynical, i supposed, and i dont believe they totally couldnt contact JY from the beginning, from when they first know of JooHyuk’s accident. Its likely it never crossed their mind from the beginning, and they neglected to do so until they received many comments from knets as well as questions from reporters on the second day of the wake. By then, its likely too late anyway. 

As for the guests, i totally have no problem will all of them. Except for Choi Ji Woo and Yoo Ah In. I have seen Choi Ji Woo at Park Yong Ha’s funeral, and she was crying helplessly. Its just obvious she is not as close to JooHyuk as she used to claimed to be. I dont know what happened between their relationship, but its just obvious. They have worked tgt, been on movie, variety, etc, more than even Song Ji Hyo. But Song Ji Hyo is able to attend the wake with a proper mood, even sent flowers. Maybe Ji Hyo is not as close to Song couple as Choi Ji Woo is. Honestly, i dont mind if Joo Hyuk and CJW arent close. I just feel its hypocrisy to say you are, but your actions say differently. I dont even mind if she dont attend the wake, because i think thats her perogative. I just feel its hypocrisy to attend because ppl think its right that you do, and if dont, you get criticised. Similarly to YAI. Not everyone who works with JooHyuk definitely have to attend. Not everyone have to be close to someone just because they worked tgt before. But to give excuses and long explanations seems abit too hypocrite. I understand he needs to attend Song couple wedding because they are close friends. And as close friends, its totally alright to congratulate, party and be happy for the newlywed couple. But to say you feel sad over losing another friend, and then go and be happy and merry at another friend’s wedding.. thats just fake. I dont know how to put it. Maybe i am not that kind of person who can separate my feelings into 2 separate parts. Be happy when i can, and be sad when i need to be. If im sad, im sad. If im happy, im happy. Just take Lee Kwang Soo as an example. He is close to Song Joong Ki, no one can deny it. But he is able to attend the wedding, and still attend the wake with the proper mood. Attending a wake is not a duty, and is not for show. It should be something that is from the heart, with sincerity. If you arent close to the deceased, its totally alright, because you dont feel the pain of losing a close friend like others. Just be yourself, is what i mean. Im not against them, but from this event, i just feel they are not what they seem. Its just my pet peeve, i cant stand ppl who put on a fake front. 

In any case, those are my opinions, and just as everyone is entitled to their opinions, so am i. Im not asking ppl to agree with my opinions and thoughts. And this is a forum... so everyone is entitled to state their opinions and thoughts. Its not a speculation, and even if it is, i think everyone here are adults, so everyone can discern what info they are seeing, and make up their own mind what they can accept and deny, agree or disagree. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, tdjunlimited said:

I feel really, really depressed now... but i'm relieved that JY has been reached and notified. Imagine the news he received, miles away from from. It must be devastating and heartbreaking. 

Seeing all the photos of people attending crhing and shedding tears gave me real sadness but that last bow from the people who knew and loved him made me cried so hard, no one can console me, right now.:bawling:

In our general paying-our-last-respect customs, we would pass the deceased's coffin and pray for them. But in Korean culture, the bow really hit me. It is indeed what last respects meant. 

I dont know how many times I have to say this but, We will miss you Kim Joohyuk. May he rest in peace now.

(Was DG at the procession? I didnt see him)

I didnt see yoon shi yoon too. 

• Sad 2

@blackberrypie 

So if Choi Ji Woo don't cry, she is fake?? What if I tell you crying also can be fake as well.

Did not you seen some of the video, some were smiling when leaving. No tear at all. In fact, most did not cry.

Why must one cry in the public for the camera to see?

In fact, i feel that as long as the actors/actresses remembered him in their own way, it is good enough.

Be it attending his wake or posted a message on the social media.

Ji Hyo is close to SJK, she did sent her regards and gift to the wedding.

She choose to go to wake as she used to be from Namoo, so she know most of the staffs there. 

@katakwasabi YSY was there on 31st Oct

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

It's been 3 days now ang I am still in shock as if I am a close family of Joohyuk oppa. Actually the feeling of his death feels like a death of a real uncle, and seeing the members and staff cry feels like seeing my family members cry..I just want to give all of them a super Big Hug..Joo Hyuk oppa:bawling: 

Edited by pinkypink10
  • Sad 2

Some might be really close, some is not but just happened to be costar or work with him, some might never meet him but only coming for him as their sunbae or someone who is part of same industry..

whatever their reason I don't really care since all of them allowed to come there giving respect.. 

What I care is that I'm just thankful for every single one of them to took their personal time coming there to give last respect no matter they are friend or not :) 

just them coming there is good enough gesture and even they didn't come I won't blame them... 

Beside he have many people who truly care for him being there as well which already mean a lot for him..

I'm so glad he decided to joined 1n2d which is a miracle to everyone :) 

We get to know our Gutaeng hyung better and he gained another big family of 1N2D just look at how much they love and stay by each other :) 

Thank you Gutaeng hyung for everything, thank you for being born, thank you for the laughter and tears I will always keep you in my heart&mind you will never be forgotten ever.. 

I will marathon back all season3 from beginning when I'm ready and there your drama&movie I can watch over and over again whenever I miss you... 

Hoping to have news about uri JJY and hopefully he won't blame himself since everything so sudden.. 

I hope our members, pd, crew and everyone gonna be fine too since they must be overwhelmed with all that happening at once

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

It's been a tough year for me for various reasons and one day, needing a distraction, I watched 2d1n. I was new to the show just as the new members of Season 3 were new to the show, and I felt like we were learning the ropes together. Kim Joo Hyuk and the other members made me smile and laugh when I really needed to smile and laugh, and I will forever be grateful for that. I think it may take a while, but hopefully, one day I will be able to re-watch episodes from Joo Hyuk's time on the show and smile and laugh again. 

I've avoided watching any footage of the wake or funeral. The pictures of the members make me sad but uncomfortable too. I know that this is what happens with celebrities but it makes me uncomfortable to know that cameras are right there filming people's grief. I hope Jung Joon Young is able to return to Korea without the media hounding him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Tôi đang xem lại các tập phim cũ từ 2D1N đến running man ... vẫn phong cách đó không lẫn vào đâu đc. Vẫn nụ cười hiền lành chân chất đó ... Sao tôi vẫn không tin đc cái sự việc đang diễn ra nhỉ? Thật khó tin và khó chấp nhận.

Khi nghĩ về ông anh cả của 2D1N tôi vẫn cảm thấy chua xót quá. Shock, bất ngờ đến nỗi không tin đó là sự thật.

Vẫn còn thấy cười nói vui vẻ đó mà giờ chỉ còn là hư ảo

Nhìn hình ảnh các thành viên những ngày qua tôi càng cảm thấy tệ và nước mắt chỉ biết khóc theo mà thôi. Buồn lắm, tiếc lắm và vẫn chưa tin đó là sự thật ... cảm giác cứ thấy sai sai ... giá như đây không phải là sự thật

Sorry, I can not express my feelings fully in English so I wrote in Vietnamese

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

His CEO giving message :( 

Also article with JJY, YooYoung & Kim JongDo 

I'm glad he can finally rest :bawling:

TBH I'm not getting much sleep myself since it happen I just can't stop thinking about him....it worst tragedy for everyone I can't believe 2017 ending in the most horrible way 

1n2d is my happy pill but I'm not ready to laugh watching them right now.. Maybe another time...

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

I can't bear to watch the old season of 2D1N with KJH.

I can't bear to watch the old excerpts of him doing a visit on 2D1N set in that cute, blue purple puppet getup, acting cute.

I can't bear watching him looking back earnestly (longingly too I guess, cos' maybe he can't bear to leave this team) , saying bye to the crew and production of 2D1N just before he stepped into his waiting car. 

...Just can't.

If we are like this, can you imagine those people who actually are his friends and knew him?  

• Sad 3

I may not be attached to him as I am a new viewer but I like to say my condolences to you guys who have seen and been with him in the start of season 3. I have seen/watched only a few past episodes when I started watching 2D1N after the Cha siblings episode but wasn't able to continue when Donggu joined in. So sad that he's now gone, every passing of a dear friend is painful enough. How about someone whos been only know him from afar and supported him as a fan.. but not fan because he was considered a family..? :anguished: :cry:

Kim Joohyuk.. may you find peace and hope that you are in a good place...:anguished:    :cry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Watching the funeral feels like I was also with them in mourning/ grieving while sending Gutaeng Hyung off. I am one with them in this very sad event of their life... sympathizing with them and feel their pain too.

The saddest part for them is after the burial... that's where reality hits them...

(That's what I felt when my dad passed away because we would feel his absence all the more when we won't be able to talk to him or hug him anymore.)

Seeing his contact number in their phone... the exchanged messages in their phones and chatroom which couldn't be continued anymore...

Spoiler

He was full of life and was so happy when he received his award... he felt loved by many people... 

:bawling:

• Sad 2

Oh Joonho.....my heart especially goes out to him.

He's the one who never really recovers from Joohyuk's departure from the show. He was the only one who looked back one more time before Joohyuk disappeared behind the hill with his costume. He admitted that he didn't want to get too close with Donggu because he was protecting his own heart :(

Sadly, this time is a real goodbye.

Let us let our mathyung go in peace, reunite with his parents eternally. Let us remember him forever as a member. Let us support the members to go through this difficult time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

I wanna ask ( I am sorry if someone already ask this question), Is man who bring Joo Hyuk photo is his older brother, Kim Joo Hyun? I am not sure since he looks younger. But he look very devastated.

Edited by himmawarie
  • Like 1

The past few days have been tough for the 1N2D community. I was personally switching between tearing up and being in a daze as I monitor the news since Nov 30. I decided to write this dedication as my way of remembering our Gutaeng hyung/oppa.

Whenever I think of Juhyeok, I will always remember his last episode when the members surprised/woke him at his house. When the members saw him lying on the floor instead of on his bed, I felt bad for him.  That year was a tough year for Juhyeok because his mother passed away. He had always put on a brave face amid the struggles he went through. He didn’t miss shooting an episode despite of it all. When he broke his ankle, he still went on with the shooting even with crunches. The 1n2d staff that year was very considerate of his welfare. Before his last episode, there weren’t even a lot of strenuous tasks or trips for the members.  

He pointed out during his last episode that he didn’t want to become a burden on the show. While fans may disagree, we can’t really speak for what he actually felt the entire time. A variety show involves a lot of teamwork with one single goal—to make the audience happy. With movies, he only has himself to worry about—if he can deliver his lines well or if he can portray his role well. That’s why even if a lot of people wanted him to stay, I wanted him to be happy, and if acting makes him happy, then so be it.

When his dating news came up, I was excited for him. On top of that, after years of acting slump, he was lauded in his movie “Confidential Assignment” early this year because of his exceptional acting. He had shot more movies slated to air next year. I assumed he worked extra hard because he must be planning to build his family in 2018 after marrying his girlfriend supposedly this year. But then the accident happened.

Everyone feels regretful of the life he could have had. A man whose fervent dream was to act and to have a family of his own was suddenly gone. I couldn’t even fathom how his brother, his girlfriend or the 1n2d members feel. I was virtually mourning with them (and with you guys) these past few days. I couldn’t even watch TV shows or dramas as I was glued to watching the wake and the funeral services.

But I guess, he’s in a better place now with his parents. He spent most of his time in this world alone. He’s blessed to have friends like the Namoo CEO and the 1n2d members, who were there during the tough times, and his girlfriend whom he shared good memories with.

The awkward 1n2d mathyung, who was willing to be the butt of the jokes

The understanding 1n2d eldest member, who apologized to people whenever maknae Joonyoung say or do something random

A simple man who laughs at Junho’s outdated jokes

The considerate 3G member who went through a lot of punishments because of Junho and Jongmin

Deffcon’s loving friend and soulmate

Cha Taehyun’s reliable sunbae

A brilliant movie actor

And a very wonderful person to everyone around him

Rest in peace Gutaeng. You will be remembered forever.

• Like 6
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 4

36 minutes ago, Sujin-a said:

The past few days have been tough for the 1N2D community. I was personally switching between tearing up and being in a daze as I monitor the news since Nov 30. I decided to write this dedication as my way of remembering our Gutaeng hyung/oppa.

Whenever I think of Juhyeok, I will always remember his last episode when the members surprised/woke him at his house. When the members saw him lying on the floor instead of on his bed, I felt bad for him.  That year was a tough year for Juhyeok because his mother passed away. He had always put on a brave face amid the struggles he went through. He didn’t miss shooting an episode despite of it all. When he broke his ankle, he still went on with the shooting even with crunches. The 1n2d staff that year was very considerate of his welfare. Before his last episode, there weren’t even a lot of strenuous tasks or trips for the members.  

He pointed out during his last episode that he didn’t want to become a burden on the show. While fans may disagree, we can’t really speak for what he actually felt the entire time. A variety show involves a lot of teamwork with one single goal—to make the audience happy. With movies, he only has himself to worry about—if he can deliver his lines well or if he can portray his role well. That’s why even if a lot of people wanted him to stay, I wanted him to be happy, and if acting makes him happy, then so be it.

When his dating news came up, I was excited for him. On top of that, after years of acting slump, he was lauded in his movie “Confidential Assignment” early this year because of his exceptional acting. He had shot more movies slated to air next year. I assumed he worked extra hard because he must be planning to build his family in 2018 after marrying his girlfriend supposedly this year. But then the accident happened.

Everyone feels regretful of the life he could have had. A man whose fervent dream was to act and to have a family of his own was suddenly gone. I couldn’t even fathom how his brother, his girlfriend or the 1n2d members feel. I was virtually mourning with them (and with you guys) these past few days. I couldn’t even watch TV shows or dramas as I was glued to watching the wake and the funeral services.

But I guess, he’s in a better place now with his parents. He spent most of his time in this world alone. He’s blessed to have friends like the Namoo CEO and the 1n2d members, who were there during the tough times, and his girlfriend whom he shared good memories with.

The awkward 1n2d mathyung, who was willing to be the butt of the jokes

The understanding 1n2d eldest member, who apologized to people whenever maknae Joonyoung say or do something random

A simple man who laughs at Junho’s outdated jokes

The considerate 3G member who went through a lot of punishments because of Junho and Jongmin

Deffcon’s loving friend and soulmate

Cha Taehyun’s reliable sunbae

A brilliant movie actor

And a very wonderful person to everyone around him

Rest in peace Gutaeng. You will be remembered forever.

thanks @Sujin-a cant say more beautiful than that..

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, himmawarie said:

I wanna ask ( I am sorry if someone already ask this question), Is man who bring Joo Hyuk photo is his older brother, Kim Joo Hyun? I am not sure since he looks younger. But he look very devastated.

And Is Hwang Jung Min close to Joo Hyuk? I saw him in wake and now in funeral ( he is not from Namoo too), and he look very sad. I just know that they have a movie together but don't know that they are close. 

news  just say  teenager  his relative ... maybe his brother already married and that teenager his nephew 

his brother must around his aged...

0xbsYCY.png

why  keep ask abt that celebrity close or not ?  both actor .. they can meet regular even  not infront camera .... sometimes they meet time  award or time vip premiere .. many actor/actress come for respect his/her senior  or his junior/her junior ..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, kjmcth said:

news  just say  teenager  his relative ... maybe his brother already married and that teenager his nephew 

his brother must around his aged...

0xbsYCY.png

why  keep ask abt that celebrity close or not ?  both actor .. they can meet regular even  not infront camera .... sometimes they meet time  award or time vip premiere .. many actor/actress come for respect his/her senior  or his junior/her junior ..

I just ask one time (about whether he close or not with Hwang Jung Min), why do you said that I keep ask about it? I just want to know late Kim Joo Hyuk better, who is his brother? who is his close friend? etc , I don't understand why my question seem make you angry /offended. Is it wrong question? If yes, I apologize.

• Sad 1