[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201710261844071910

the article from Newsen (link above) states that 1N2D will go on hiatus in the upcoming Sunday, due to the ongoing strike. Personally, im taking this particular news with a grain of salt. Newsen feels like its not so reliable. So far, this is the only article ive seen that mention 1N2D will be halted. Usually, several other sources will also report on it, but i havent seen any. Im suspecting this reporter probably mixed up Happy Together 3 with 1N2D S3. Haha. But anyway, i saw a post on instg sharing this news, and i hope ppl dont get too worried over it, so im sharing it. Will just have to monitor the situation further to confirm if its true or not. (but i highly suspect its not, could also be a personal selfish wish :tongue:)

In other news, govt have been intervening and holding meetings between the unions on strike and the ceo who are defending their position. Hopefully the strike will be resolved soon with the intervention. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201710261844071910

the article from Newsen (link above) states that 1N2D will go on hiatus in the upcoming Sunday, due to the ongoing strike. Personally, im taking this particular news with a grain of salt. Newsen feels like its not so reliable. So far, this is the only article ive seen that mention 1N2D will be halted. Usually, several other sources will also report on it, but i havent seen any. Im suspecting this reporter probably mixed up Happy Together 3 with 1N2D S3. Haha. But anyway, i saw a post on instg sharing this news, and i hope ppl dont get too worried over it, so im sharing it. Will just have to monitor the situation further to confirm if its true or not. (but i highly suspect its not, could also be a personal selfish wish :tongue:)

In other news, govt have been intervening and holding meetings between the unions on strike and the ceo who are defending their position. Hopefully the strike will be resolved soon with the intervention. 

I just saw an Instagram post about it, but I came from the Naver site, and I saw nothing related to his news (that's why I came here lol). I hope this is just a mix-up. And knowing Koreans, they can't publicly announce something they can't keep. They already showed a preview for Sunday 

• Like 1

I know I'm being such a messy dramaqueen, but I just love the show and its casts for all 3 seasons more and more. I never feel this attached with any other shows. Not that I watch many, but this show stands so tall in my heart.

It's so warming to see 6 of them, and how just 6 of them bantering and bickering and playing stupid balloon game can fill 80plus minutes without any boring second.

KBS will be such a richard simmons if they let go of this show because of the strike.

• Like 2

Looks like the strike is confirmed and a special episode will air this Sunday. Read about TROS' preview though, so TROS is not affected @kjmcth?

I'm disappointed, not necessarily with the strike, but the push and pull in this whole brouhaha. At least make up your (whoever decides) mind whether to postpone the special or not, so it won't dampen the exciting mood.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I don’t watch much of KBS other shows but if 1 Night 2 Days is still KBS’ most prized money-making show then the strikers are showing how serious they are with their protest. Hitting KBS where it will hurt the most even to the point of ruining/causing delay to the showing of the grand 10th anniversary episodes. As a viewer this is really saddening but have to respect them and what they are fighting for. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jayne21874 said:

I know I'm being such a messy dramaqueen, but I just love the show and its casts for all 3 seasons more and more. I never feel this attached with any other shows. Not that I watch many, but this show stands so tall in my heart.

Same for me. It’s the only regular/weekly variety that made me feel attached to it. I started with RM but dropped it since a few years back. Same with TROS. Only 1N2D and the occasional PD Na shows gets me excited for a long time now :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

Looks like the strike is confirmed and a special episode will air this Sunday. Read about TROS' preview though, so TROS is not affected @kjmcth?

I'm disappointed, not necessarily with the strike, but the push and pull in this whole brouhaha. At least make up your (whoever decides) mind whether to postpone the special or not, so it won't dampen the exciting mood.

Saw a chinese site translating a newsen article. TROS will also stop broadcast next week while this week is a normal broadcast.

I have not seen any posts on IG if they shot an episode this week. Based on what I read, the strike is pushing through but they also pushed through with the 10th anniversary special? The strike is really frustrating and I feel like it's a disservice to their loyal viewers. I understand that they are fighting for something, but since no one is budging, I feel like they do not have any regard to the viewing public. It's just me, though. I'm just really frustrated about this whole bruhaha.

On 10/25/2017 at 8:16 PM, georginauae23 said:

I am a super fan of CTH, but I love all of them...for me they are all funny, in their own ways. You saw the facial expression of Defconn, when he was being teased about being an imaginary boyfriend, ha ha, as if he wanted to vanish at that very moment because of shame...

We just hope for the best on their anniversary special, that trip to Cuba & KZ in particular... 

I don't miss any episode, it is my no. 1 show apart from Happy Together, etc. By the way, any Filipino friends here? (Mga kaibigan, rising talent ako sa isang freelancer platform as manunulat, mga kalaban ay mga native na mananalita ng Ingles, so gustong gusto kong magbasa sa mga forums para makapulot man lang ng style ng pagsusulat ng  mga magagaling  nitong salitang banyaga na ito, pero dito bakit ipinagkait ng kapalaran, ay karamihan sa kanila na mga nag shi share ng thoughts ay sobrang kabaliktaran naman yata, suko ako sa sobrang mali ng gramatika, nakakaaliw nga naman matatawa ka pa rin, akala ko pa naman ay matututo ako ng style pero....anyway meron din sa kanila magaling, mga 2 lamang....patawa lang po friends, wishing you a good day always!)   

Cheers to my co-1N2D addicts!!! Get a life everyday....just like these idols in our hearts!!!! Peace and Love always as well!

Pinoy here! *waves* 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

The strike is really frustrating and I feel like it's a disservice to their loyal viewers. I understand that they are fighting for something, but since no one is budging, I feel like they do not have any regard to the viewing public. It's just me, though.

The strike is for the viewers though. To get better television, to get better information, to get better news. Yes , i do understand it is hard but something's can be forgiven for the greater good. That's just my opinion. 

Btw, i haven't been here for a long time how are you guys doing? :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/25/2017 at 1:53 PM, blackberrypie said:       .     .  ,             .            ...,   !              ,  ,        

It is great though, to have the ‘Choose 2 guests’ card being picked by TaeHyun, because TH’s connections are superb! :lol: thanks to TH we will get to see not only his kids, but also Jo In Sung! They should give TH more flexibility to invite more guests in the future, so we can see more ppl! Maybe a special with newlyweds Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo. I think that will blow 1N2D ratings off the roof, cos it’ll be the couple’s first appearance tgt in a variety show! Lol. Im not a fan of guests, and i liked seeing all the 6 members tgt the most, but cant deny we do need guests once awhile, to boost up ratings and intro new viewers to 1N2D. And since we have CTH, we should exploit his connections as much as possible! :tongue:

I agree with what you thought of CTH inviting!! :D And  I like the idea with the newlyweds.  :blush:

On 28/10/2017 at 9:54 PM, The_Doctor said:

The strike is for the viewers though. To get better television, to get better information, to get better news. Yes , i do understand it is hard but something's can be forgiven for the greater good. That's just my opinion. 

Btw, i haven't been here for a long time how are you guys doing? :) 

The strike is promoted as ‘for the viewer’. But in truth, not many ppl cared. Opinions are kinda split, some for, some against, most dont care and dont understand. KBS is a national broadcaster, so its pretty impossible for them to ever be free from the govt, unless the govt themselves decide to change the system... which no one would, for obvious reasons. Now with cable channels, the ppl have other channels to watch, so in truth, most just dont care what KBS Union claim they fighting for. Most are just frustrated their fave programs get cut off and want the strike to end soon. 

11 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

The strike is promoted as ‘for the viewer’. But in truth, not many ppl cared. Opinions are kinda split, some for, some against, most dont care and dont understand. KBS is a national broadcaster, so its pretty impossible for them to ever be free from the govt, unless the govt themselves decide to change the system... which no one would, for obvious reasons. Now with cable channels, the ppl have other channels to watch, so in truth, most just dont care what KBS Union claim they fighting for. Most are just frustrated their fave programs get cut off and want the strike to end soon. 

Let's get that straight: the strike is for the Korean viewer. The strike is to fight for free press and media integrity, to allow the reporters and journalists of KBS  to broadcast real, truthful news pertaining to the Korean public to them as is their duty, so that they can make informed choices that will affect their lives. Correct, KBS will never completely be free of government rule, but it doesn't mean that KBS should be its puppet, not when so many Koreans watch its channel, especially because it's one of the few that's completely free with nationwide coverage. Cable channels are not free. For some Koreans in the rural areas, these government broadcast stations are all they can view - and it's not right to keep them from the truth by forcing truthful reports off air just because the CEO bowed to the government.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Let's get that straight: the strike is for the Korean viewer. The strike is to fight for free press and media integrity, to allow the reporters and journalists of KBS  to broadcast real, truthful news pertaining to the Korean public to them as is their duty, so that they can make informed choices that will affect their lives. Correct, KBS will never completely be free of government rule, but it doesn't mean that KBS should be its puppet, not when so many Koreans watch its channel, especially because it's one of the few that's completely free with nationwide coverage. Cable channels are not free. For some Koreans in the rural areas, these government broadcast stations are all they can view - and it's not right to keep them from the truth by forcing truthful reports off air just because the CEO bowed to the government.

Yes. It all sounds extremely right, what the strike claims to be fighting for. Obviously i was referring to the Korean viewers. The opinions i meant are from what ppl commented about the strike. Some dont understand why the strike happens now when PGH case was over so long ago. Some think those reporters and pds on strike are slacking off and just purposely not working. Some thinks those strike visions are silly cos KBS is a national broadcaster and will never be free, and they’ll rather watch cable channels for news instead. The more informed ones are probably more aware and therefore support the strike. The rural ones likely dont care and are just frustrated they cant watch their fave programs. 

Would like to point out PGH's case isn't really over. Her whole defence team just resigned this month, so the court had to get another team for her trial.

What you said here can also be applied to MBC since both are national broadcasters and IC has been off air for more than a month. I'm sure the people on strike are aware of what netizens are commenting online, positively or negatively. I don't think they will exercise poor judgement on what extent should the strike carry on to.

How people want to inform themselves is something personal. Even though there are other broadcasters who are still doing news reporting, if people do not want to find out or don't care, then they would not know what is the reason behind the strikes. Other stations may want to help out by providing more coverage of the issues, but they may think it's none of their business. And to be fair, if people don't care what you are on strike for and just want you to resume airing, it seems so one-sided that the broadcasters can't really do much as a reply.

This week's episode was the re-airing of the Gimje trip, though they didn't show a preview for the following part of the Gimje trip. Not sure where KBS higher ups are trying to do with the schedule.

Sad news :bawling:

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20171030000962 

[Breaking] Actor Kim Joo-hyuk dies in car crash 

Actor Kim Joo-hyuk, 45, died in a car crash Monday afternoon at around 4:30 p.m. in Samseong-dong, Seoul. 

The car flipped over and caught fire, according to a media report.

Kim was transferred to a hospital where he soon passed away.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3