[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

32 minutes ago, inner said:

Btw, what are the other scandals associated with 2D1N? I only started watching when Jonghyuk joined...  

Correct me if I'm wrong:

MC Mong for allegedly intentionally skipping military service.

Kang Hodong for tax evasion.

Lee Suguen for online gambling.

Kim Junho related to the embezzlement issue in his company (he was found not guilty later)

Edit: These are just those major member-related scandals. Wiki has a list of program-related scandals especially during season 1, mostly involving things that weren't:t supposed to air e.g. smoking.

• Like 7

@ctheirneSorry if I sound defensive, but nothing low about filming or taking pictures during a private time with your loved one as long as it's with her consent and it's just for private consumption. It's low moral if he use hidden camera and share it to others. Believe me, so many young couples like to take pics or filming themselves. In Edison Chen's case, it was leaked to public just like many other cases. For JJY, the video got deleted immediately and never leaked. It was exposed because of an impulsive act from a girl who couldn't take reality that their relationship was over. Adding to that, shitty journalist and their yellow journalism.

@innerThe amount of scandals during history of this show is a lot lol. I think they wrote some of them on 1N2D wiki page. Like every season has scandal. Maybe this show faced the biggest amount of scandal during it's run compared to other shows.

• Like 10

I heard the news and it make me so worry but I believe that everything it's going to be alright and without our notice the problem will eventually be solved just like Junho case . I don't care if this show call a cursed ,all I care that this show make me laugh till it hurt my stomach and it make me forget all my problem. I love all the member of 1n2d especially members 1n2ds3 

cheer up, fighting, you guys can do it and overcome this problem  especially the JJY fans . 

• Like 7

Hi guys, It's been a long time since I've posted here in the forum. I've been diligently watching 1N2D S3 every week and getting a lot of laughter :D from all the members. I've been feeling sad :tears: cause of the current case of JJY so I just wanna share my view on this. Regarding his removal from his permanent shows, I feel that 1N2D staff might not want to remove JJY's position as member that soon because both the staff and the members are fond of him but I think it is all depends on the review from K-Netz. I heard that there are a lot of request for him to leave the show on the show's main homepage. But rather than having to see him getting dismissed as a member, I would prefer him to quit the show (although it would be very hard for me to hear either if that will happen to him) since it pained me to see the K-Netz negative reactions to him:tears:. It is very sad to see the K-Netz changing their views very easily and siding with whatever news reported, first, it was negative and shocking then they side with JJY and now, they send him negative feedback asking him to go to the military (I know he doesn't need to) or leave his shows :tears:

Regarding the case, at first I was shocked and feel ridiculous that his ex reported him just because she's pissed about breaking up since to me this reason is very childish and she should understand the it could ruin JJY's career being a celebrity. But after hearing that she has made several petitions to the prosecutor to clear his name do show me that she did care about him and it was already happened in the past. After seeing him clarifying his own scandal during the press con showed me that someone's life really can turn upside down just because of some journalist misreported the news and JJY is brave enough to admit his mistake openly without his agency. I blamed the first journalist that dig up this news and reported him wrongly :angry:. If it's not because of her, this whole thing wouldn't happened and nobody will know about JJY's scandal since it has been long resolved as it is indeed his private matter. I really do wish prosecutor can prove that that JJY's not guilty in front of the K-Netz eyes. I hope JJY and his family can stay strong during this period of time and remain calm :)

Sorry for the long post >< I've been trying to get my sad feeling out since this news is very shocking to me as I've been JJY's fan (and I'm still am) for more than 4 years and 1N2D fan ever since S1 and been hoping that there would be no more scandals for the members. Lastly, I do hope he won't leave 1N2D since I don't wanna feel sad again just like when Kim Joo Hyuk leaves the show :(

• Like 9

Jung Joon Young’s Ex-Girlfriend Revealed To Have Submitted Several Petitions Requesting His Acquittal

Jung Joon Young’s Ex-Girlfriend Revealed To Have Submitted Several Petitions Requesting His Acquittal

It has been revealed that the woman who previously filed (and withdrew) a sexual assault charge against Jung Joon Young has submitted several petitions to the court asking that his name be cleared.

On September 23, the news reportedthat Jung Joon Young had been accused of sexual assault by A. The charge was withdrawn shortly afterward and the woman was afterwards revealed to be his former girlfriend. On September 25, Jung Joon Young held a press conference to clarify the reports surrounding his case.

The last petition that A submitted was on the night of September 24. According to a legal source, the petition was submitted to the Seoul Eastern District Prosecutors’ Office.

“It’s true that the petition was submitted,” the source said. “I cannot reveal any details, but the content essentially asks that Jung Joon Young not be punished because he was not at fault.”

The original sexual assault charge was filed on August 6. Although A withdrew the charge, the police investigation went forward with the assistance of A’s doctor, as sexual assault is a crime indictable without formal complaint.

In the original charge Jung Joon Young was accused of filming A during sexual intercourse, but he clarified in the press conference that the filming was mutual and the charge had been filed impulsively.

“It was not a hidden camera,” he said. “At the time [of the accusation], I was busy with various schedules and the woman had felt neglected. We argued and came to a misunderstanding and she impulsively filed the charge based on the video filming.”

He continued, “I submitted to the police investigation and told them my side of what happened, acknowledging that the filming had occurred but had been mutual. The woman in question had also withdrawn her complaint and stated that the filming had not happened without her permission.”

“After she submitted a petition, we hoped that the incident would end quietly as a personal matter. We were on the point of resolving the issue when words like ‘hidden camera’ started appearing and she is currently experiencing a lot of fear and anxiety.”

“I take responsibility for this entire situation,” he concluded. “I did not imagine that something I did for fun could become this big of an issue. I deeply regret that my immature actions caused pain to my former girlfriend as well as the public.”

He also apologized to his various co-workers on his TV programs, stating that he will submit to whatever decision they take with regards to his future appearances.

Source (1) (2) (3)

Cr:soompi

• Like 12

To me this is the most ridiculous non-scandal (actually next to Seunggi getting someone pregnant) in light of all the malicious news against celebrities that are coming out. The complaint was originally withdrawn and thereafter more acquittal requests filed and the accused boldly explained in detail to the public the nature of events that transpired while being careful to protect the other party involved. The things that stayed with me about this situation were that he was quick to jump to the defense of his ex-gf and how there was no hesitation in coming forth with what I perceived to be a sincere account however awkward the details may be. That takes a lot of gumption but one I think JJY clearly possesses. While others may be shocked and disappointed at what he had done, I, on the other hand, feel more respect for him because what stands out is that when things go down, he will not run nor hide but face the music. Sadly, this takes me back to his speech at Ehwa University. I can't help but think it's this same relationship that now threatens his career.

• Like 10

what sad and depressing news!! i love JJY so much and the group's chemistry..  though i am still hoping for a miracle, i think that he will eventually be removed or he will himself quit 1N2D.. the staff said they will not edit out JJy in this sunday's epi but there's no assurance that it will be the same in the following episodes.. Korean netizens and viewing public in general are very close minded and unforgiving..it is not up to us international fans, the staff or members to make this decision.. it's with the KBS higher ups. 1N2D is a wholesome sunday show and sex related scandals are the most frowned upon with the korean viewing public..even if he had admitted to filming sex actions with consent and "just for fun" it doesnt change the fact that his image is already tainted. sorry for being harsh but koreans are unlike other nationalities who are more liberal and accepting. that's a fact that we just have to deal with. no matter how much regret he feels right now is useless, i blame the crazy ex gf and the journalist who dug this all up.. but he should have acted more responsibly in the first place being a celebrity.. lesson learned: if you're a celebrity don't do anything stupid. dont trust anyone..you will pay the highest price and end up losing everything you worked hard for.  sad but true.. in the end, a celebrity's image is most important :(

• Like 9

I couldn't help it but choked up when I saw this screencap from today's episode. JJY smiled so brightly with his Yaps father. Then saw him in press conference today and how sad and depressed he looked make my heart hurts. Maybe I can't see him smile and laugh like this on 1N2D or even in public anymore. :bawling:

@calypso73 That was such a great words from you. I know this is so ridiculous. It was a private matter that could be resolved among them. I said it before but I wanna say it again, I'm proud of JJY. He took full responsibility and faced the public by himself, apologized for something that actually not his fault and even still protecting his ex-gf. He basically took the bullet for her, a girl who caused all of this mess in the first place. Despite his immature image, he showed how mature he is when he has to face a problem.

@mishlee I fully understand what you meant. As his fan, I already prepare for the worst that he get pulled from all of his shows. I used to think my country is conservative, but SK is on another level. Plus their netizen just can't forgive and will keep bring the scandal up even after the person is proven to be innocent. A popular musician in my country got his sex tapes leaked during his peak and he still could make a comeback and we accepted him with open arms. His career now is on the same level when his sex tapes leaked. I can't expect the same from SK. The show is in transition time right now with Donggu and Il Yong PD, so him leaving will definitely shake the balance of the show just like when Joo Hyuk left. They have to adapt all over again. But I can't stand seeing so many hate directed toward JJY even though he's not at fault. If step down from 1N2D is the best for him, I can't say anything about it. I will support him no matter what.

• Like 13

As a JJY fan, I'm not surprised at all with this news knowing him as a free-spirited man.

He openly disclosed his bad boy image on the show so I'm not surprised at all of his private life's sexual activity.

Look at his honesty about his regrets when I could link this presscon to his EHWA's speech sad love story. So I believe he's telling the truth here too.

I'll still support this show no matter what the decision is if they'll keep him or not. But I hope they will let him stay until he's proven innocent and acquitted just like they did with KJH's case. And I'll continue to support him since he humbly admitted his mistakes. I wish people will give him a chance to redeem himself coz I think he has learned his lesson now. And I think his ex-gf learned her lesson too so she's correcting it by her petitions. I wish people will also learn to forgive and will stop the hate. We all make mistakes and deserve a chance to become a better person, right? :heart:

• Like 10

uwaaah come to check about latest ep just to get bomb by JJY scandal :tears:

Spoiler

i hope he gonna be fine...from the news seem like it not even his fault but the girl decide to do something stupid because of bad break up knowing his position as celeb but at least she know her way is wrong if she truly make petition to say he is not guilty(this remind me a lot of Lee Jin Wook case where they having mutual one night stand but end up the girl want more and accused him of raping seriously this is the reason why when the real rape victim come out they did not get taken seriously because there some selfish woman using fake assault/raping charge just as petty revenge against the guy but never consider how serious the damage of their action by ruining someone life overnight)

im not try to defend JJY if he is truly wrong then he definitely should be punish but from what i read he is not and im sure they are not the first or last couple having this kind of fun/filming at their peak of dating life as long as it mutual and they not stupid enough to leak or accidentally get it public ala Edison case which should have been the best example for other celeb to use seeing how huge the case back then which ruin so many people life and career so i thought future celeb would be smarter not to take any private nude pics or video since they have no idea if it will stay safe in their possession or end up get exposed in someway such as people finding their phone or hacking..at least in JJY case he already deleted..

seriously i hope he would be careful on who to date or get involved in future no matter that girl is fellow celeb or non-celeb(which usually the most dangerous type because it always the celeb who get more thing to lose than the non celeb who can hide as anonymous)

i know JJY is no angel or the nicest boy around and he is well known for his open lifestyle but from what i have seen of him in this few years despite of his wild lifestyle is that he always respectful to others so it just hard to believe if he ever gonna purposely do such crime like hidden camera so i just hope he would stay strong and be more careful on his action next time knowing his own position as celeb...from how he still wanna defend his ex-gf after she pretty much ruin him still trying to protect her and never talk bad about her...so im glad to see he act as real man not trying to act victim even though he is victim but properly facing people and taking responsibility of his action..

so no matter what all the best and maybe this is good chance for him to be more careful with his lifestyle and choosing who to be friend/gf..

well i hope his ex-gf won't suffer too much and learn this lesson not to underestimated witch hunter knets even if you are not celeb yourself but your life will still get affected greatly and you also ruin the life of the man you used to love at the same time over a misunderstanding which could have been resolve privately just the two of you..

so yeah good luck to both him and the girl and may his position in 1n2d and other show won't be affected..i hope thing would be settle peacefully..

as others say 1n2d really have this cursed of scandals every season just hope since they have lot of experience in this matter they would handle it as gracefully like they did with KJH matter...

i hope they still keep him and wait if he truly proven innocent/guilty..after that happen they can make decision but for now let wait for the official status not just jumping to conclusion without knowing the real situation.if he truly guilty he should face punishment but if he innocent give the boy a break since im sure he already having hard time now..

Edited by salz
  • Like 9

Someone's translated the full Naver article about it on reddit which pretty much says he's in the clear, I don't know if everyone has seen it. It's frustrating being an international fan sometimes, only parts of news are translated and the follow up isn't. People seem to have already decided to view him as some creepy sex pest based on a few article titles. We need to wait until the police make their judgement before we start jumping to conclusion. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/54gks6/jung_junyoung_8_things_explained_and_2_things/d81mmms

Spoiler

[Dispatch reporters Kim Jiho, Kim Heekyung] “I sincerely apologize.”

Jung Junyoung revealed himself. Camera flashes exploded without pause. Between the flashes, a gaunt face was visible. One can guess what emotional hardships he went through.

He lowered his head, and then he carefully opened his mouth. His first words, “I sincerely apologize.” Jung Junyoung slowly read from the two pages of A4 that he prepared in advanced and then left.

Jung Junyoung held an emergency press conference on the afternoon of the 25th. He revealed his stance on the sex scandal.

“I’m sorry for disappointing with my immature behavior. What’s been revealed has some differences with the truth… The other female party is also experiencing pain.”

Jung Junyoung calmly delivered his viewpoint. He cleared up the “hidden camera” and other issues. However, he did not accept any questions from reporters. Not all questions were resolved without reserve.

Dispatch reorganized Jung Junyoung’s statement into Q&A format.

◆ Issue: Jung Junyoung’s video at issue was filmed this past February. Ex-girlfriend “A” reported it last month on the 6th. A asserted, “Jung Junyoung secretly filmed a part of my body with his cell phone while we were having sex.”

Q1. Who is the accuser A?

“She’s my ex-girlfriend. She’s a normal person (non-celebrity). Currently, we are not dating. We are maintaining an amicable relationship.”

Q2. The video became a scandal. Was it taken secretly?

“As I was having sex with A, I jokingly recorded a short clip. A knew that I was taking a video. I did not record against her will.”

Q3. But A reported it as a hidden camera.

“It was absolutely not a hidden camera. Because of busy schedules, I became indifferent to A and we started arguing. During this process, A incidentally decided to report it.”

⇒ The following is Article 14 of the Special Cases regarding sexual assault crimes, their punishments, etc.

① One who uses a camera or any other device with similar capabilities to record another person’s body for sexually arousal or shame or uses the recorded product for public announcement, sale, rental, provision or publicly displaying or screening will be sentenced to 5 years or less imprisonment or a 10,000,000 won or less fine.

② Even if the target of the filming in #1 is not opposed at the moment of filming, one who uses the recorded product against the target’s will for public announcement, sale, rental, provision or publicly displaying or screening will be sentenced to 3 years or less imprisonment or a 5,000,000 won or less fine.

③ One who uses an information network (hereby referred to as "information network" below) (from Act 2, paragraph 1, article 1 of the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection) to distribute the the recorded product from #1 with intent to profit will receive 7 years or less imprisonment or 30,000,000 won or less fine.

◆ Investigation: Jung Junyoung acknowledged the recording of the video during police investigation. He “mistakenly thought” she consented. He said he deleted the video afterwards in his deposition. The police did not additionally try to confirm the existence of the video.

Q4. Did you acknowledge the video in police investigations?

“A reported the crime, and I underwent police investigation. I acknowledged the recording. Thereafter, I was sent to the prosecutors.”

Q5. What was the intent of recording the video?

Jung Junyoung summarized his motive and intent with the word “joke.” There was no comment saying “I mistakenly thought she consented” as reported previously.

Q6. A suddenly changed her stance and suddenly withdrew the charges.

“A withdrew the charges during the investigation of the accuser. It was revealed that the recording was not forced. Because the recording was not against her will, the charges were dropped.”

◆ Press Conference: Jung Junyoung revealed himself 3 days after his sex scandal. While acknowledging his wrongs, he also revealed he and A were seized with fear regarding the term “hidden camera.”

Q7. (First time) you revealed your stance on the so called “personal happening.”

“It was something that happened between us jokingly (playfully). I never imagined it would cause a public scandal. I carelessly thought that as long as I was lawfully right (regarding the report of sexual assault) that everything would pass.”

Q8. Your company’s official stance was “cleared of suspicion.”

“A submitted multiple petitions requesting to deal with the case as being cleared of suspicion. We thought the issue would be resolved quietly between us two.”

Q9. What’s your current state of mind? Any last words?

“The original starting point of this incident is my responsibility. I am deeply regretful for causing A to suffer through pain and for my immature behavior. I apologize for disappointing and hurting my fans, family, related parties, and colleagues.”

Jung Junyoung slowly read two pages of A4 paper. Once again he lowered his head and apologized. However, he did not accept questions from reporters. Without answering anything, he left the press conference.

On this day, the core of the press conference was the explanation of the “hidden camera.” He emphasized that the video was not a hidden camera with the words “absolutely not recorded secretly” and “not against her will.”

However, the reason why A suddenly changed her stance was not revealed. It was just explained as “arguments due to indifference” and “an incidental report.” This makes it close to possibly a malicious report.

The exact moment when A first recognized the filming was not revealed, because according to the media, Jung Junyoung said he “mistakenly thought she consented.”

If Jung Junyoung “mistakenly” thought he received consent, this falls under Article 2 of the Sexual Crimes Special Act. Also, the process of disposing of the video was not explained. If the aforementioned video was to be leaked, he won’t be exempt from responsibility.

<Below is the full text of Jung Junyoung’s emergency press conference announcement>

Hello. I am Jung Junyoung. Firstly, I apologize for causing a public scandal through this issue. After the evening report on the 23rd, a controversy arouse surrounding me and a woman. I am sorry for disappointing many people with my immature behavior.

What has currently been revealed has some differences with the truth, and including personal experiences not only I, but also the woman involved, are undergoing lots of pain. After consulting with each other, I decided to stand here to prevent any other harm from occurring due to this issue.

The girlfriend who reported me was my ex-girlfriend, and although we are not currently dating, we are maintaining an amicable relationship. The video causing this controversy was a short clip recorded jokingly early this year while we were having sex. Of course, this was not a hidden camera.

However, due to my busy schedule, I became indifferent towards the female during which we started arguing, and thus the female ended up incidentally reporting the filming. Afterwards, I underwent police investigations regarding this, and I also acknowledged the filming of the video, so I was sent to the prosecutors.

While being investigated by police, the female withdrew the charges because it was revealed that the filming was not forced nor did it occur against her will. After police investigations, the prosecutors also confirmed the same. The female swiftly submitted multiple petitions to drop the charges, so I thought this issue would end quietly as something between us two.

However, suddenly reports surfaced as we both were on the verge of resolving the issue, and I became a well-known topic through the term “hidden camera.” I, and of course the female, are suffering huge fear. This morning, the female submitted a petition to the prosecutors to request a prompt termination of this case.

This friend is an intelligent and good person. And she’s not used to such interest by the public, so she’s going through huge hardships. I am regretting that this case became so big.

However, the original starting point of this incident is my responsibility. I never imagined something that occurred between us jokingly would cause a public scandal like this. I was wrong to carelessly think that as long as I was lawfully right that everything would pass.”

I am deeply regretful for causing A to suffer through pain and for my immature behavior. Moreover, I caused a public scandal when I should be presenting a bright side of myself as a celebrity. Once again, I apologize deeply.

Moreover, I am sincerely sorry for causing trouble for all the programs I am currently appearing on and my colleagues. Hereafter, I will follow the decisions by the programs regarding my appearances.

Even if additional investigations begin, I will honestly partake in the process. I will partake truthfully regarding all facts. I apologize for disappointing and hurting my fans, family, related parties, and colleagues. I am sorry.

• Like 11

I'm not disappointed in JJY. If there was mutual consent, what they do in the privacy of their own bedroom is their business. Charges have been cleared so although netizens will complain about him being on the show, I'm glad the team has stated that they will not be editing him out. There is also no reason for him to leave the show. Reality is, he is not the first member that has been exposed to a witchhunt and the show went on fine anyway. I will trust in the PD team again to leave him be since he's not guilty of any crime. 

Geez....this sure did blow up. 

• Like 8

Just want to share that the first thing I checked online when I woke up this morning was Naver (yes, a Korean site yet I don't understand Korean kkk) because I'm worried that another malicious issue would surface again. But top articles were mostly about 1N2D's episode yesterday with of course remarks about JJY's presscon an hour before the airing. 

The ratings yesterday was the same as last week, but while I'm happy that the loyal viewers seemed to dismiss he case, we still have to watch out for next week's ratings as some people might've just catch up on their 'weekly showbiz news' this week.

I watched the episode live yesterday after monitoring JJY's presscon, and good thing I did because the episode yesterday was hilarious even without subs. I just aww-ed when deffcon hugged JJY while taking a nap after the cow dung mission and when JJY leaned on Yaps father during lunch. Maybe it's just me being corny, but I felt the warmth of the 1n2d family in those simple moments. I just hope that if and when JJY stays, he will not lose his smile.

Will they have a shoot this Friday? Blossom hasn't uploaded CTH's sched for this week so we'll wait and see. I'm praying that the KBS management will make the right decision.

• Like 12

I know it's a big pool of opinions already but I will say my piece anyway.

Honestly I don't understand what is exactly the problem. If everything is already being cleared by both parties, then what? The problem is on the Knetz, right? Or is there any lawsuit or law process still ongoing?

This show is an expert in dealing with Knetz negative opinions. Remember Jongmin's return from army and Joonho's allegation? The PD teams stood on their grounds, not letting those 2 go.

KHD and LSG case though, it's different because both considered committed crimes.

i think we can see from this week's rating, it will be the real reflection of how the loyal fans react to this case. Whatever goes online, well, they just can stay online. Those faceless people will just say whatever they want about anything, regardless the consequences, because the law can't touch them.

Joonyoungie, fighting, we'll stand up for you. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, jayne1874 said:

KHD and LSG case though, it's different because both considered committed crimes.

Ho Dong is an exception. He was never asked to leave but volunteered to do so even before the investigations were complete. Turns out he was innocent anyway. It broke everyone's hearts when he left. I still remember crying while watching his presscon. All the other comedians like Jaesuk encouraged him to stay too. *sighs*

• Like 7

8 hours ago, calypso73 said:

To me this is the most ridiculous non-scandal (actually next to Seunggi getting someone pregnant)

Seunggi - Lee Seung Gi?? Really? Never knew about this.

Anyway JJY, I am happy you found that someone you trusted even if your relationship had not gone further. I have no doubt it is difficult to find someone true, someone who you can trust your life, dreams and secrets when you are a celebrity. It is already difficult in normal life,what more for people living in the limelight how to tell if a person really likes you for yourself or for what the fame brings. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, jayne1874 said:

Honestly I don't understand what is exactly the problem. If everything is already being cleared by both parties, then what? The problem is on the Knetz, right? Or is there any lawsuit or law process still ongoing?

This show is an expert in dealing with Knetz negative opinions. Remember Jongmin's return from army and Joonho's allegation? The PD teams stood on their grounds, not letting those 2 go.

Exactly my observation. There is no ongoing case filed against him. There WAS a complaint but he was cleared. I think people forget that NEWS means something current and ongoing. Why would anyone waste time to dig up someone's past? Oh well, silly of me to even ask. I think anyone who's desperate to publish an unconfirmed news will have a police informant to dig up the dirt of anyone popular and make it look like a NEWS (or am I watching too much drama?).

It was brave for JJY to hold a presscon. The other actors who were accused of harassment never made a public statement like he did, I think. 

I also believe if JJY indeed commented on the first article that surfaced last Saturday, he was being smug like his usual self, and maybe realized later that the issue was a lot bigger than just a neighborhood gossip that could affect his co-workers and his ex-gf, hence the presscon. Knowing his personality, if it will only just affect him, he couldn't care less about being liked, but the issue blew up and became uncontrollable hence the apology to his programs and ex-gf.

• Like 10

Thanks @rychase for the link to additional translation and this time it's full thing from his presscon. So another fact got exposed from JJY's explanation. He never make a statement to police or prosecutor that he thought she knew he was filming. But once again shitty journalist wrote that as it was come out from his mouth. He said to police it was just a joke between them. This whole situation disgust me. Journalist just got a little detail about a solved case and adding lies to it and served it like it was a fact. I'm aware that media lies all the time but what they did here is disturbing on another level. They're destroying someone's life and career. Not to mention they're supposed to be a credible news site, not gossip site.

I really appreciate that you guys here chose to be on JJY's side or at least stay neutral in this whole situation. Even a little support like that is so important for JJY and his fans right now. He gets hate so much from every direction and K-netz comments even went overboard like telling him to die. :rage:

His fans is so worried for him, not just about the possibility he get dropped from his shows, but also the possibility that he takes a long hiatus and can't make music. Music is what make him go this far. He did an impulsive act and moved to Korea by himself when he was 19 to chase his dream as a rockstar. He struggled for years before he could finally debut. Making music and perform it in front of people is what he loves the most. I really hope they not take that away from him. That could make him more depressed. :cry: Sorry guys if I sound so emotional and sentimental. It's just really a hard time for his fans.

His fans did a small act to show their support. It started with a fan posted this and other fans started to repost it. It's not planned at all. The colors have a meaning to it. Black represent bad situation, bad people, troubles. In the midst of all that, best believe you still can find love and good people who will support you. Never lose hope.

• Like 11