[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I edited my last post because there is new development to JJY's case and he'll do press conference this afternoon to explain everything. Not that he's proven to be guilty or something like that, but more issues were revealed to the public last night related to his private life. No idea if that was right or wrong since it's still vague. But many K-netz already believed it, took side and wanted him to leave 1N2D. Many of his fans worry he'll announce that he will leave his shows including 1N2D, but that has to wait till the press conference to know his decision.

As his fan, I just wanna tell you all this since I prefer to not hide my fave's problem. Maybe your opinion about him will change after this, judge him and think he should leave the show. It's all up to you. I just hope you read a reliable source and not gossip sites that prefer to write something scandalous rather than the truth. I still choose to be on his side. I applaud his choice to step forward and do press conference to explain everything rather than hide like what Korean celebs usually do when they face a scandal.

I love this show so much and through this show I found out about JJY and became his fan. Even if JJY decide to leave, I will always support 1N2D since it's my favorite variety show.

I'll update with the result of the press conference when I can get the translation.

• Like 10

Hi Montana!

Yesterday, when I learned about the news, I immediately suspect the motive of the reporter for publishing a settled dispute in the past. While I know Koreans love to dig up the past of celebrities, I personally think that the dispute between him and his ex months ago didn't merit a news brouhaha. And then I woke up, and saw these batch of articles. Hmmm, no one knows the truth here, but I can't help but question against he repoerter's motive and why was it dug up after yesterday's seemingly failed rumor.

I'm not a JJY fan but I like him on 1n2d because his attitude is refreshing. I guess, something that international fans like instead of those goody two shoes celebs. I also don't like how people take article write-ups as factual. FYI, there's a difference between "JJY admitted..." and "JJY reportedly admitted..." the previous meaning he had an actual statement. For now, I'm just hoping that he will not announce that he will leave 1n2d in the presscon until he investigation concludes. This guy never pretended to be a wholesome celeb anyway even if he's part of a program in a public broadcasting station. 

Variety gods! Can't you just leave 1n2d without controversy? :(

• Like 7

I am so disappointed in JJY as a fan.. I love his music and his 4d ness but secretly filming and sharing it with friend is a no no and saying his phone is broken.. i hope he can overcome this and pay the price he needs to pay ...and come around with good music

And i was guessing 1n2d S3 will come to an end soon as PD Yoo is gone now but i think JJY scandal is the last nail in the coffin for me in my prediction of ending of s3

• Like 2

On 2 September 2016 at 6:12 PM, kjmcth said:

160902  1n2d harbin epi win best variety -Harbin episode/trip   on 43rd  Korea Broadcasting Awards at KBS Hall in Yeouido

20160902_1472801626_95495500_1.jpg

honor to receive the big prize. Our program because abt domestic trip, --- going abroad  glad to come out with good results. thank to pd- writer & staff also suffer with cold weather .. share this honor with  amazing member 

he mention  staff & members  now  where .. their now   are shoveling cow dung in Seosan, "he told with  laughter. and last he mention  PD illyong name 

(sorry not 100% correct my tran)

===============

this week should be 1n2d filming  . maybe he spoilers where member doing now....

---------------------------------

why we as fan this show just happy with result .. not say bad abt current situation now 

hi,  anyone knows what happened to this PD? Has he resigned or reassigned to other shows?  I see him being a big part of 2D1N series that i missed not seeing him on the show anymore...  

• Like 2

'1 Night 2 Days' says they will not edit Jung Joon Young out for the 25th's episode

By jennywill    1 hour ago    21,789    2,095    6
jung-joon-young

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
'1 Night 2 Days' has announced they will not be editing Jung Joon Young out of the upcoming episode.

The variety show said, "We are planning to air the episode without editing Jung Joon Young out." Because there has been no sentence determined yet on the singer, the show will wait to see what the verdict is before making any decisions.

SEE ALSO: Jung Joon Young admits to filming during sex but claims it was consensual + police to reopen investigations

Currently, there are reports that Jung Joon Young has admitted to filming during sex. However, it was not by a hidden camera (some reports say he thought the girlfriend consented), and he deleted the video. Reports claim that he has not turned the phone in question to the police, stating the phone is broken. The prosecutor's office has also stated that they would reexamine the case from the beginning.

cr: Allkpop

• Like 7

@kissmeStarlight Sorry, but what you said is what I was talking about. Read this case from sources that can't responsible with what they write. Like I said, so many speculation around this. But so far no proof JJY shared the video with anyone nor he filmed it secretly. If you really wanna bring up rumors, there are other rumors that his ex-gf used the video to blackmail JJY when he tried to break up with her which means she knew. Innocent untill proven guilty is what people should use. Learn from previous cases where many celebs' career got destroyed because people already took side since the beginning over rumors and speculation.

@Sujin-a I was shocked too when I found out about this just after I thought it's done. As his fan, people must think I'm biased, but I try to share with all of you here facts and refuse to mention speculations that have no proof. We haven't heard his side of story, just what these so called journalists published which easily manipulated. JJY is not my first Korean fave that involved in scandal. The other one got witch-hunted over his scandal but it turned out he's innocent. Since I follow many countries' entertainment industry too, private videos like this is like common thing especially in US. But most of them were leaked online and that's how people found out about it. For JJY, his video never leaked but people already said he shared the video. Yes, that's totally different statement which is funny since JJY hasn't said anything so far. Like I said just wait till the press conference.

• Like 7

Update from press conference that got translated so far:

JJY's statement is that was not a hidden camera and just for fun, it was consensual, she knew about it, it was just short clip and he deleted it right away. Never shared it with anyone.

Once again I wanna applaud him for his bravery to explain everything directly to public, admitted what he did. During his press conference, he apologized many times. It's all up to people now what they want to believe. I know there are people, maybe a lot, who won't believe his statement and still insist he get kicked out of 1N2D. Since 1N2D has faced a lot of scandal from the members since S1, I knew they won't just cut him out immediately. Maybe it's true that the show got cursed and can't stay far away from scandal. Anyway, will update if there are other development.

• Like 8

Korea sure does have a looot of celebrity sexual assault cases this year. I don’t dare judge nor side with anyone since I am merely an outsider, a viewer on the sidelines who wouldn’t know who is and who isn’t telling the truth. 

But what I know is that 1N2D is strong. We...errr they, they will definitely overcome this bump on the road. What I also observe is Koreans really hate the slightest whisper of scandal and will immediately brew up protests against people even when the case is yet to conclude. Makes them people demand JJY to drop out from the show not surprising but still maddeningly and consistently frustrating & frustratingly consistent.

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, montanari said:

@kissmeStarlight Sorry, but what you said is what I was talking about. Read this case from sources that can't responsible with what they write. Like I said, so many speculation around this. But so far no proof JJY shared the video with anyone nor he filmed it secretly. If you really wanna bring up rumors, there are other rumors that his ex-gf used the video to blackmail JJY when he tried to break up with her which means she knew. Innocent untill proven guilty is what people should use. Learn from previous cases where many celebs' career got destroyed because people already took side since the beginning over rumors and speculation.

JJY's statement is that was not a hidden camera and just for fun, it was consensual, she knew about it, it was just short clip and he deleted it right away. Never shared it with anyone.

I am so heart broken after the news broke and i am still sadden by  this.. this just ruined my day.. because JJY is one of my bias and i come to love rock and husky voice after listening  his Spotless mind. If this sharing vid and secretly taking pic is all just a rumor then I think JJY should do something about it like suing the Journalist and.. you know i read all those nasty comment and i got more sad that yesterday when all these people were supporting him now they turn back at him.. but i think he is a strong guy and like my girl Ailee come around after her nude pic scandal he can come around too.

and pls keep us updated about his full interview and press conference because i want to know the story from his side and not all those speculation. and like you said as he said that it was not hidden then i think he should handle the broken phone to the police to see and also i like to ask the GF to come forward and release a statement because if she angrily accused him which he didnot committed should apolozies to him and clear all these misunderstanding ... she doesnt have to show face to media and can just give interview to sports seoul or dispatch

• Like 4

ung Joon Young Clarifies Actions Regarding Recent Sexual Assault Case

Jung Joon Young Clarifies Actions Regarding Recent Sexual Assault Case

On September 25, Jung Joon Youngexpressed his stance on the recent sexual assault case at an urgent press conference.

The singer spoke about the recent issue surrounding a video he recorded during a sexual activity with his then-girlfriend.

Jung Joon Young clarified his actions, saying, “It was a video that my ex-girlfriend and I both agreed to film, but I deleted it immediately afterwards. However, the word ‘hidden camera’ had appeared in reports, causing her to greatly fear everything.”

He continued to emphasize the difference, saying, “The footage was not from a hidden camera.”

The singer also revealed his ex-girlfriend’s thoughts, saying, “She is a person whose future is very promising, and is a person who is not used to the public’s interest. She is deeply regretting how much the situation has become magnified.”

Jung Joon Young apologized during the press conference, saying, “I sincerely apologize for causing a stir. I decided to hold this press conference in hopes to stop any more damage for us both.”

Source (1) (2) (3)

Cr: soompi

• Like 10

Watching him in the press conference broke my heart. He acted manly by stepping in and taking responsibility and deeply apologized for what his action caused. Even if this scandal greatly damages his image, he still thought of his ex-gf's situation right now and asked to stop any wrongful speculation about it. The video was not a hidden camera and she knew about it, and he will cooperate in further investigations.

Except from Korean Herald news from the press conference:

“I sincerely apologize for causing inconvenience to my colleagues and co-workers,” said Jung at a press conference held at Novotel Ambassador Gangnam in Seoul on Sunday. “Regarding my broadcast appearance, I plan to abide by the decisions of related officials.”
“Should there be additional investigation into the case, I plan on cooperating with it truthfully and sincerely,” he added.

I pray he remains strong and hopefully everything will turn out alright.

• Like 10

Poor maknae :( he looks really really shriveled.. I'm not taking a stand, I'm not justifying his actions either, neither am I pinpointing fingers at anyone. I just hope he can pull through (please please please although I know this may not be possible but please please please don't fall into depression) and the matter resolved soon.

I guess it doesn't really matter to me whether or not he gets pulled out of 1n2d, bc whilst I do want to see him weekly on the show, I'd understand if the PD indeed chooses to pull him out (after all, viewers are #1 just as how customers are #1). But I just hope he and his (ex-)girlfriend can hang in there.

And seriously, can we just talk about how he's still defending the girl? I won't be that absurd to call that chivalrous of him but seriously, he's probably one of the few people, if not the only, to at least consider about the opposite party... I do wonder what the KNetz will say though; if "toxic" isn't a word good enough to describe malicious netizens, I really have no other words to describe them.

Take care JJY (and girl), I'll just stay here and wait till everything clears up.

• Like 9

Thanks @The_Doctor. I was gonna post Soompi's translation.

@kissmeStarlight Yes, this is what I hate from these so called journalist because they like to exaggerate things to attract people's attention. I wish that ex-gf came forward to explain about it too, but JJY decided to take all the blame and faced the public by himself. With Ailee, it was leaked online, but JJY not.

@asti_g_mei Yes, it broke my heart seeing him had to apologize for something he did privately with his ex-gf. The video not even leaked online. As his fan, I'm proud that he wanted to do press conference. Hiding won't solve the problem. I realize many people won't be convinced by this and still want him to get kicked out of his shows. I can't change people's mind. I just want to keep showing my support for him.

This statement here, “Should there be additional investigation into the case, I plan on cooperating with it truthfully and sincerely,” he added. So that means so far there's no official notice from police or prosecutor to him that there will be additional investigation about this case yet many Korean articles already wrote there's additional investigation. Not enough with adding the words "hidden camera" and "sexual assault" to their report. Yellow journalism at it's finest.

• Like 7

According to reddit's translation (from /r/mkatter/:

So in the press conference, JJY said that he and the ex-girlfriend are still friends and that they still keep in touch with each other. The incident happened in February. He did film parts of her body with his cell phone in a joking manner. There was mutual consent for filming. It wasn't a hidden camera. The video in question was deleted shortly after filming. Their relationship deteriorated due the his busy schedule and she impulsively reported him to the police about the filming. They were both investigated by the police. The police cleared JJY of charges. She submitted paperwork to cancel her charges, admitting that there was mutual consent and that she didn't seek punishment for JJY. So the incident came to a close then. Due to the reports coming out, hours before the press conference, his ex-girlfriend submitted even more paperwork to the police to bring closure to the incident again. For his TV programs, he will let the producers decide whether or not he stays.

The girl does not need to come forward if she is not a public personality. But the way I see, (1) the initial charge was a compulsive move from the girl when they had a fight before, (2) they went to the police to clear the issue, (3) the girl filled out papers to clear jjy from charges before, and (4) the girl went again to the police after hours before the presscon to bring closure to the incident. Now, who's to blame?

By the way, the episode tonight was hilarious. I can't help but aww when I look at JJy. But, this season hasn't been spared from issues. During Junho's case before, many people also wanted him out of the show, only to be cleared early this year from allegations. The program backed him up. Yoo Ilyong wasn't liked since he became in-charge of the show, and maybe until now. If anything, I believe ths season thrived because they do not try to hard to please people, but sticks to what they believe in so that they can entertain people. I hope I'm right.

• Like 13

Thanks @Sujin-a. I didn't think about checking Reddit because I thought they would just repost what Soompi or Herald published.

Honestly, I blame the girl and the journalist. She did an impulsive act just because their relationship deteriorated. Basically she wanted to stay with JJY and forced her way. When she started dating JJY, she knew he's a celeb with busy schedules, so she should've known the consequence. Yeah I know she's not a public figure, but I just can't stand seeing him takes all the blame when it was her fault. Then shitty journalist brought this matter to public and gave wrong information, from sexual assault, still under investigation to hidden camera and didn't publish an important information, the case was solved immediately months ago and she even submitted paperworks to clear things up. I still want JJY sue the journalist for giving a false report.

I don't know if I could laugh when I watch the show with sub tomorrow. It's like every year 1N2D has to face scandal. So it's not wrong if there are people say this show is cursed lol.

• Like 5

Short clips of the episode above:

Spoiler

And todays episode clips form kbsentertain:

About the issue of JJY, i have read @Sujin-a's post that involves Reddit. I am truly sorry to JJY about this case, usually we find men to be blamed for, but in this case it is the girl's fault , which is so sad on so many levels. Being a celebrity is hard enough and causes a seculded life for the famous ones, and because of it they can't live their lives properly. JJY will most probably be affected in his future relationships with girls from now on, so sad. On the other hand because of "impulsive acts" like this the sexual harrasment and rape cases that involves a celebrity causes degrading reactions to the girl (for future). People would say " he didnt do it, they always say that they lie bla blah..." etc. I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but not everyone is like me. Will the show be effected? Maybe a little. Should he be fired? No he shouldn't. Am I sad? Yes, indeed i am.

Fighting 2d1n!

• Like 7

Reminds me of edison chen case....

i wonder why do people still risk so much for the cheap thrill(i'm talking about filming of it, not the hidden camera), there is so much at stake... obvious if you are a celeb, then if you are the gf or bf of the celeb , the risks are many fold of being exposed , by virtue your partner is a celeb.  It just ain't worth it. 

Even if both are not celebs, it's still so risky...goodness knows what will happen in the future and people can turn on you so fast. 

Well, there 's a lesson for everyone to learn from in this incident but i think few will heed it . This is a growing trend around the world.

Sigh..im sure JJY will recover with his strong character .  Moreover there's no pix and the girl is not pursuing other actions. He should be able to continue 2D1N,  and i hope the show continues with all cast intact going forward. ( I missed Jonghyuk as it is.)   I rem his (JJY)parents seemed to be are quite simple folks, hope they are not worried sick or shocked silly. 

• Like 9

Well, I'm sad about the news too but I didn't expect it will escalated to this extend. The gal should know better that she should not simply claim sexual assault allegation out of revenge or anger. Sexual assault is a serious crime. That is so wrong. The video was probably taken in the heat of the moment and beside what jjy did in his private life is private. The journalist should have some integrity to at least report something that has truth in it and not to report a case that has been closed to ruin someone's career. That is so low. I really hope kbs won't ask him to leave 1n2d because that would be so unfair. No crime has been committed. Well probably we could perhaps say that jjy has low morale but having low morale is not a crime and no one should be punish for that.

• Like 11