[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I'm not surprised JM stayed. I don't know the others though. Coincidentally, I'm watching The Good Manager nowadays and searched the OSTs. I like the first OST who turns out to be DinDin's song. I think I've seen him in one of the episodes of Happy Together.

So will someone create a new thread then? 

3 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I'm not surprised JM stayed. I don't know the others though. Coincidentally, I'm watching The Good Manager nowadays and searched the OSTs. I like the first OST who turns out to be DinDin's song. I think I've seen him in one of the episodes of Happy Together.

So will someone create a new thread then? 

Kim Sunho is also there on Good Manager! Quite a small world for him and Dindin though.

Anyway, in regards to the casting, I only know Jongmin and Sunho. Jongmin-ahh is still loyal, he really loves the show despite its ups and downs. I wonder if the staff team persuaded him to stay cause I thought this is really too much for him to go back. While Sunho on the other hand is interesting, he doesn't have an experience on variety (he appeared as a guest on Amazing Saturday to promote his drama), and now he's a fixed member. He's good at physical comedy in dramas so I can't wait of what he has to offer on variety.

I'm not familar on the rest though. hmmm

• Like 1

I was not familiar with season 3 cast except for Jongmin and Cha Tae Hyun. The first ep was super awkward but they built their friendship overtime and I get to know the other casts more too. YSY was a late addition, I know him since baker king days, and had a soft spot for him.

I will try to tune in ep 1 and see how it goes. I miss 1n2ds. I haven't been watching any variety show on a regular basis for quite some time now. Huhuhu

• Like 2

New thread for s4 is up.

JM is going on Hojin pd's program next week though it's unfortunate there's no subs for the program.

Hopefully, Ravi and DinDin don't go too hard into playing variety characters and make it feel forced for the viewers. That's a bad part that I observe for a lot of variety nowadays, especially bad guy roles (which is different from sly and cunning). It's a show for families, don't go for something that isn't welcome by your target audience.

• Insightful 1

Chief producer for s4 mentioned 2 criteria that they used for choosing the cast of s4:

1. No history of wrongdoing, good character

2. Picking people who are not well known and commonly seen.

Well, no.1 is basically what every program wants to the extent that it's an unspoken rule. 

As for no.2, it feels like the same characteristic that the cast members in s3 episode 1 have but the difference is probably Hojin pd not having that as a main focus when casting people. There wasn't much fancams for their first trip, so it's either the place they went to had very little people or there's really not much public attention on the show.

• 3 weeks later...

3 MAIN PD SEASON 3 

NOW WITH TVN &  MBN 

PD YOO- TVN  -

Wednesday Music PlaylisT - Already end on 4 december

FACT -KIM junho 1 cast this show

* JONGMIN came as GUEST   EPISODE 07 

PD ILY0NG -PD KIM SEONG WITH SPACE RABBIT (MBN )

PD ILYONG

MBN NATURALLY  released around august 2019 

Fact - JONGMIN cast this show 

- DONGGU - JUNHO COME AS GUEST 

*DONGGU EPISODE 09 -EPISODE 10 

*JUNHO EPISODE 14-15-16 

PD KIM SEONG

-will released new variety show  january 2020 with MBN 

FACT JUNHO -DEFCONN - INTERN LEE YONGJIN CAST THIS SHOW 

Spoiler

yM60WEr.jpg

======================================

https://www.soompi.com/article/1369206wpp/defconn-kim-joon-ho-and-more-to-join-new-variety-show-by-former-2-days-1-night-pd

Defconn, Kim Joon Ho, And More To Join New Variety Show By Former “2 Days & 1 Night” PD

A former PD (producing director) from “2 Days & 1 Night” will be producing a new variety program for MBN!

According to a source from MBN, “Actor Choi Soo Jong, rapper Defconn, and comedians Kim Joon Ho and Lee Yong Jin will be starring in PD Kim Sung’s new program. Besides [these stars], there are plans for various others [to appear on the show].”

PD Kim Sung was the producer for the third season of KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night.” Last August, he transferred to MBN’s content subsidiary Space Rabbit, and he has been focusing on launching his new show.

The new program will have a reality show format and will begin filming in mid-December. The show is set to premiere in January 2020.

• Like 3

https://www.soompi.com/article/1370722wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-receives-gift-from-kim-jong-min-on-the-set-of-psychopath-diary

Yoon Shi Yoon Receives Gift From Kim Jong Min On The Set Of “Psychopath Diary”

The “2 Days & 1 Night” brotherhood lives on!

On December 10, Yoon Shi Yoon shared photos of a coffee truck sent to the set of tvN’s “Psychopath Diary” by Kim Jong Min.

Yoon Shi Yoon currently stars in the drama as lead Yoon Dong Shik. He began with the hashtag, “Unchanging friendship.” He added, “Dong Shik and ‘Psychopath Diary,’ let’s become a big success with support from Kim Jong Min!”

He concluded with hashtags, “Kim Jong Min,” “our older brother,” “a good older brother,” “Thank you,” “Dong Shik,” “Dong Gu,” “Psychopath Diary,” “Let’s become a big success,” “Good luck,” and “Sending you support.”

Referring to the actor by his former name, Dong Gu, the banner on the left and top of the truck said, “Our Dong Gu, good luck! Let’s be a big success, ‘Psychopath Diary’! From Kim Jong Min.”

The two stars got close after appearing as cast members in season three of “2 Days & 1 Night” which ended its run in March. The beloved variety show returned for its fourth season on December 8 with a new cast.

“Psychopath Diary” airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. KST
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1372827wpp/cha-tae-hyun-revealed-to-have-sent-gift-to-2-days-1-night-pds-new-variety-show

Cha Tae Hyun Revealed To Have Sent Gift To “2 Days & 1 Night” PD’s New Variety Show

Actor Cha Tae Hyun sent his support to the filming set of MBN’s new variety show “Friendly Entertainment” (literal translation)!

According to a Star News report on December 21, Cha Tae Hyun sent a coffee truck to the first shooting of “Friendly Entertainment,” which took place in Jeju Island on December 11 and 12. The banner hanging from the coffee truck read, “I support producing director [PD] Kim Sung, writer Ji Hyun Sook, and the rest of the crew.”

“Friendly Entertainment” is a new variety show by Kim Sung, who produced the third season of “2 Days & 1 Night.” Kim Sung and Cha Tae Hyun met while filming “2 Days & 1 Night.” After the end of the third season, Kim Sung left KBS in August and moved to MBN.

Rapper Defconn and comedian Kim Joon Ho, who also came to know the PD via “2 Days & 1 Night,” showed off their close ties with him by joining “Friendly Entertainment.” Instead of appearing on the variety show, Cha Tae Hyun showed his unwavering loyalty through a gift. The first filming of “Friendly Entertainment” that took place in the cold weather was filled with warmth, thanks to the coffee truck presented by Cha Tae Hyun.

In a recent interview, Kim Sung shared, “I did not give an offer to Cha Tae Hyun and Yoon Shi Yoon to appear [in ‘Friendly Entertainment’] because they have busy schedules, but when I told them I was producing it, they sent a lot of encouragement and support. On the first day of filming, Cha Tae Hyun sent a coffee truck to Jeju Island, so the staff members were able to sandwiches and coffee after their meals. While I was feeling anxious because it was my first shoot, I felt relieved thanks to Cha Tae Hyun. The coffee truck was a big strength. I felt like I should do better.”

“Friendly Entertainment” is a real variety show in which there will be showdowns between Koreans and foreigners who are united in affection for Korea. The “Korean Team” stars Choi Soo Jong, Kim Joon Ho, Defconn, and Lee Yong Jin, while the “Foreign Team” includes Sam Hammington, Sam Okyere, Bruno, and Robin Deiana. It will premiere on January 7, 2020.

Source (1)

===========================

bodyguard 1n2ds3 there ... he still couple with staff 1n2ds3?????   

“Friendly Entertainment.  7 january 2020

• Love 1

On 12/24/2019 at 2:14 AM, kjmcth said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1372827wpp/cha-tae-hyun-revealed-to-have-sent-gift-to-2-days-1-night-pds-new-variety-show

Cha Tae Hyun Revealed To Have Sent Gift To “2 Days & 1 Night” PD’s New Variety Show

I am thrilled to see Kim Jun Ho and Defconn's return to variety shows in Friendly Entertainment. I notice hints in it of 1N2D - Season 3, and I feel nostalgic. Good luck to Friendly Entertainment! One thing for certain is that I will be on the lookout for it after it airs.

• 3 weeks later...

Yoon Shi Yoon Talks About Fond Memories From “2 Days & 1 Night,” Thoughts On Dating, And More

Yoon Shi Yoon Talks About Fond Memories From “2 Days & 1 Night,” Thoughts On Dating, And More

Jan 13, 2020
by S. Nam

Yoon Shi Yoon shared his thoughts on his recent drama “Psychopath Diary” and more!

On January 13, Yoon Shi Yoon held an interview in which he talked about some of the difficulties of filming for tvN’s “Psychopath Diary.” He shared, “The role of a psychopath is every actor’s dream as well as a poisoned apple. Your acting could be compared to those of senior actors [who have played the role of a psychopath].” However, he added that since his character was supposed to make viewers laugh as a pushover trying to act like a psychopath, he was able to act without feeling too burdened.

Yoon Shi Yoon also talked about the drama’s viewership ratings, explaining, “Although we didn’t receive bad reviews, we also didn’t receive love from the general public, so it’s true that I feel responsible as the main character. However, we filmed enjoyably, and the atmosphere on set was also very good. I’ll become an actor that makes viewers stop flipping channels in my next drama. I think the power that prevents people from flipping channels is not an actor’s popularity, but the people’s trust in the actor’s acting.”

The actor also talked about meeting the director’s and general public’s expectations, adding that it warmed his heart whenever a director he worked with in the past contacted him to work with him again.

On the topic of variety shows, Yoon Shi Yoon said, “I want to do one when there’s a good opportunity.” He also shared his thoughts on “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4,” saying, “The reviews were so good. I think the identity of ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ lies in unraveling small stories.”

He also showed his affection for the season three cast. Yoon Shi Yoon explained, “Actors don’t get to share joys and hardships together while having the same values,” adding that other variety shows didn’t make him miss his cast members as much. He shared, “I dream about the stupid things I did with the hyungs, and I miss them a lot.”

Yoon Shi Yoon also shared his thoughts on dating. He said, “In the past, I purposefully avoided it, but now there really isn’t [anyone].” Elaborating, Yoon Shi Yoon said, “A close director told me, ‘You probably won’t meet anyone unless you meet them within a project.’ This is fine if things turn out well, but it’s very dangerous. So when I work on a project, I try not to get personal. Because of this, when a project ends, we each return to where we were originally.”

The actor also revealed that he would want to go public with his relationship if his partner wanted to as well. He shared, “I would want to brag about my girlfriend a lot, but isn’t it most important to protect her privacy? I would want to brag more than anyone else, but I would try my best to protect [her privacy].”

He continued to share his feelings about romance, saying, “I want to feel so excited that it makes my fingertips tingle. I think I need to know how to love my own life in order to be responsible for someone else. I don’t want to meet someone just because I’m lonely.”

, Credit Soompi 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yoon Shi Yoon Shows Support For Former “2 Days & 1 Night” Co-Star Cha Tae Hyun’s Upcoming Drama

Jan 7, 2020
by S. Nam

Yoon Shi Yoon showed off his close bond with the “2 Days & 1 Night” season three cast again!

On January 6, food truck business Coffee Pong posted a photo of Yoon Shi Yoon’s support coffee truck for Cha Tae Hyun on their Instagram.

Previously, it was confirmed that Cha Tae Hyun and Lee Sun Bin would be starring in OCN’s new crime investigation drama “Further Investigation”(literal title). Cha Tae Hyun will be playing investigator Jin Kang Ho from the serious crime squad who never gives up on a case until he gets to the end of it.

The coffee truck sports a large banner that reads, “Our Tae Hyunhyungnim hwaiting!! All the actors and staff of ‘Further Investigation,’ walk the flower path!! From Yoon Shi Yoon,” while using an adorable play on words with his name Yoon Shi Yoon. The banner on the side also reads, “‘Further Investigation,’ let’s hit it big.”

The two actors developed their friendship through the third season of “2 Days & 1 Night,” which ended its run in March 2019. Cha Tae Hyun’s upcoming drama “Further Investigation” will be airing in the first half of 2020.

• Awesome 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1380462wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-talks-about-reuniting-with-jung-in-sun-in-psychopath-diary-his-outlook-on-dating-and-more

Yoon Shi Yoon expressed regret that he wasn’t able to say a proper goodbye for season three of “2 Days & 1 Night.” He said, “If I get an offer for another variety show, I think I will do it. I want to try a variety of things when I have the opportunity. I’m not a very fun person, but if I just need to play a small part, then I think I will do it, even if I’m busy.”

• Sad 2