[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

This article was from 2014. So I guess KJM pretty much done with 2d1n now. Well I guess I'll have to wait for updates. 

Kim Jong Min says he won't join season 4 of '1N2D

Kim ng the change in cast lineup of '1 Night 2 Days', Kim Jong Min stayed on for season 3 as an original member from the past season, but it seems he doesn't intend to continue with the next season.

During the recent filming of 'Full House', Kim Jong Min was asked to relay his feelings about season 3 of the hit reality series '1N2D' as well as the reason why he chose to stick with the show.

He stated, "I stayed on because we were going to do season 3 together... I think I may have just lacked tact," adding, "It's still awkward with the new members, but I think everyone will do well together as professionals."

Lee Kyung Kyu of 'Full House' asked, "What are you going to do about season 4 of '1N2D'?" Kim Jong Min replied laughing, "I'll have some sense and leave."

How have you been liking the new season?

Ctto https://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/kim-jong-min-says-he-wont-join-season-4-of-1n2d

• Sad 1

I don't think this is particularly relevant anymore.  It was a different era.  We know how much he came to enjoy Season 3 and said he wanted to stay on the show for a long time.  Sadly, JJY ruined everything.

I wouldn't be surprised if he decided not to come back, though, for reasons different than 2014.

Time will tell.

Hoping for him to come back, afraid he won't.

• Insightful 1

• 2 weeks later...

DinDin in talks to join cast of '1 Night, 2 Days' season 4

AKP STAFF

1571880698-20191023-dindin.jpg
According to reports on October 24, rapper/tv personality DinDin is in talks to join the cast of KBS2's '1 Night, 2 Days' season 4. 

Back on October 23, various media outlets reported on potential casting regarding the newest season of '1 Night, 2 Days', with stars such as Kim Jong Min, Moon Se Yoon, and Yeon Jung Hoon named as possibilities

One KBS representative responded to reports surrounding DinDin, "We are discussing DinDin's appearance in '1 Night, 2 Days' season 4." 

Meanwhile, '1 Night, 2 Days' aims to return with a brand new season by some time this year. 

cr:allkpop

• Confused 1

So far, the names thrown out are Yeon Jung Hoon, Moon Se Yoon and DinDin other than JM. Other than the actor, I would say the casting is expected for me. Both SY and DD are safe and suitable choices if your show is leaning towards the safe side for variety. YJH pretty much has zero negative news like his wife. If they are casting to be similar to the s3 cast, I can see how this casting would work like it.

Since so many people liked how s3 ep 1 played out, I would guess that s4 ep 1 would happen in a similar fashion with this casting.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

pd kim  seong now confirm  join SPACE RABBIT - MBN 

HE NOW PREPARE new variety show for mbn ... this also  expectations  for  reunion of the 'one night and two days' crew

maybe @lyd89 can translation abt this news  becoz mention youngjin -junho 

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/834691

============================================================

junho + tvn =3 show tvn as main cast after back 

1  tvn show as guest - salty tour -china 

• Like 1

The truth is that I am still shocked by the change but we will have to give it a try, the only one that excites me is the actor although he has a famous wife unlike Tae Hyung and that is a bit more difficult.:sweatingbullets:

I think S3 had great success for the great chemistry and simplicity of its members rather than for their games or the show itself to show.

To tell you the truth, I would have been more excited that 2d1n would end and make a new program with the cast of S3. LOL a new beginning.:D:wub:

It seems to me that KBS doesn't think so much about real fans just about the scandals of cyber-haters that always speak badly about everyone, LOL :ph34r::phew:

• Like 1

Yeah, other than JH's current tvn show with Hojin pd, JH is doing another one that's about taking on challenges. The teaser is out but I'm not sure where to find it. JH will be on salty tour for the Chengdu trip.

For people who missed S3's humour, you can try watching JH's show with Hojin pd. Though the theme is no longer travelling, you can still see the spirit of random stuff and games they do like back in s3.

News for the new program

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/kim-jun-ho-jo-se-ho-lee-jin-hyuk-more-confirmed-for-new-tvn-variety-show-don-quixote

• Thanks 1

I do believe they need 2d1n still as it would bring money to them ( I think it was @lyd89 who did mention it) I guess but even though S3 is so great I hope the S4 will do well. I may not be excited, though.

What I do wish is either all or just some of s3 casts have another variety show. Not just as guest like Shiyoon to JM's Naturally. I've watched it on YouTube. The only problem for me is where to watch. That's why YouTube is so dear to me. KBS World uploads their videos even though it's delayed by some weeks but I'm still thankful. 

• Like 2

By the way, as @kjmcth mentioned, Kim Seong pd joined MBN like Ilyong pd and it's been rumoured that he's preparing a MBN 1n2d (so he contacted JH and Yongjin). I'm not too sure about the other members, but then it will also take weeks before all the planning is pretty much done.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 9:13 PM, lyd89 said:

As previously mentioned, JH is coming to Naturally next week! Preview shows him climbing in through the window, which pretty much sums up JH's character haha.

e14 191104 

EIHwiE8VAAA_xpQ?format=png&name=360x360EIHwiE5UYAACYBG?format=png&name=360x360EIHwiFBUcAAqbmM?format=png&name=360x360

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Kim Sun Ho join 1n2ds.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/241/0002976593

-Snippet from article.

As a result, '1 Night 2 Days' has been arranged for all lineups. From Kim Jong-min, the first year members, to Yeon Jung-hoon, Moon Se-yoon, Kim Jong-min, Dean, and Kim Sun-ho.

edit

Update: “2 Days & 1 Night” Confirms New Cast Including Kim Jong Min, VIXX’s Ravi, DinDin, And More

Update: “2 Days & 1 Night” Confirms New Cast Including Kim Jong Min, VIXX’s Ravi, DinDin, And More

Nov 5, 2019
by D. Kim

Updated November 5 KST:

The cast has been set for the fourth season of “2 Days & 1 Night”!

On November 5, the program confirmed Kim Jong Min, Yeon Jung Hoon, Moon Se Yoon, Kim Seon Ho, DinDin, and VIXX’s Ravi as the new cast.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1363767wpp/vixxs-ravi-and-kim-seon-ho-in-talks-to-join-new-season-of-2-days-1-night

Edit:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/241/0002976601

Season 4 members

0002976601_001_20191105100104784.jpg

Interesting line up. I don't know how KJM will fit in with this group, but I'm glad he's back. Otherwise I'm only familiar with the actors. I've always liked Yeon Jung Hoon, but I don't know how he'll do in variety. Kim Seon Ho is good at physical comedy so I'm hopeful he'll be a fun addition.

The last 2 additions were a surprise to me. This line up feels eerily similar to the s3 cast in terms of traits and variety character but I can't think of anyone in this cast who will go for each other's throats in games like JH does with JM. I don't think the actors will be a bigger presence for this cast, so it's likely the others who will be doing the main work.

Korean netizens are saying that this cast feels like a s2, which is also the shortest season for 1n2d. But then the pds are different, so how the current one will work her magic is something worth watching. I don't think there's a main MC in this cast and I hope they don't awkwardly push for one. s3 didn't have one but still worked out.

• Insightful 2

1 hour ago, lyd89 said:

The last 2 additions were a surprise to me. This line up feels eerily similar to the s3 cast in terms of traits and variety character but I can't think of anyone in this cast who will go for each other's throats in games like JH does with JM. I don't think the actors will be a bigger presence for this cast, so it's likely the others who will be doing the main work.

Korean netizens are saying that this cast feels like a s2, which is also the shortest season for 1n2d. But then the pds are different, so how the current one will work her magic is something worth watching. I don't think there's a main MC in this cast and I hope they don't awkwardly push for one. s3 didn't have one but still worked out.

I think it's fine not to have a main MC - I actually prefer it - but I think there does need to be some kind of leader, and I have no idea who it would be in this cast. JM is the one with all the history with 2D1N, but he is not the leader type. 

• Like 1