[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Since JM and Yongjin's names were mentioned, some more information and personal speculations:

For Yongjin, one of his programs mentioned on broadcast that he kinda left the program, no mention of reasons. He's been appearing on and off for the past few episodes. So, the reason could be, discussions and preparations for appearing on 1n2d (which, if true, would mean DF who's on the same program wasn't included) or just taking time off from work to have more family time (since his wife is pregnant, congratulations!)

For JM, Koyote seems to have some major activities planned later this year, so if 1n2d starts up again and he is cast, then it would mean it's going to be extra hectic for him. And I think if TH and JH, especially TH, aren't coming back, it's really unlikely that JM would come back. After all, JM mentioned that TH was one of the reasons he was invited back for s3.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

HI CHINGUS!!!!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347692wpp/former-2-days-1-night-pd-to-launch-new-music-variety-show-jun-hyun-moo-kim-joon-ho-and-kim-jae-hwan-reportedly-in-talks

When I saw this note I thought I could be happy, but inside of me I only felt a little frustrated by JUNHO.<_<

I can not take away the idea that he was one of those responsible for sinking to 2d1n and now he wants to return with another program (?):angry:

My first impression was "I don't accept it," but then I think it's KBS that doesn't return to 2d1n.:crazy:
if junho comes back with another program, what justification would KBS give for not returning 2d1n ????

guys I'm in a war in my head, help !!!!:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

You make it sound like he has somehow betrayed  the the other members?

Even if 1 N 2 D does come back, it will never be the same again.  We shouldn't expect it to be.  While it would be great if the other members except for JJY were asked to return, I doubt that will happen.  So I'm happy  that someone on some other network is interested in hiring JunHo.  I hope Tae Hyun also is accepted back into entertainment. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aqua123 said:

HI CHINGUS!!!!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347692wpp/former-2-days-1-night-pd-to-launch-new-music-variety-show-jun-hyun-moo-kim-joon-ho-and-kim-jae-hwan-reportedly-in-talks

When I saw this note I thought I could be happy, but inside of me I only felt a little frustrated by JUNHO.<_<

I can not take away the idea that he was one of those responsible for sinking to 2d1n and now he wants to return with another program (?):angry:

My first impression was "I don't accept it," but then I think it's KBS that doesn't return to 2d1n.:crazy:
if junho comes back with another program, what justification would KBS give for not returning 2d1n ????

Seriously? Junho it’s not the one responsible for what happened to the show it’s jjy and KBS. And Kim Junho new show has nothing to do with 2 days 1 night it’s not even with KBS but with TVN, the man need his work back give him a break he suffered enough. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, aqua123 said:

HI CHINGUS!!!!

junho not making kbs stop 1n2ds3 broadcast but JJY .. kbs feel shame , wrong making big decision when he accept jjy again after his 1st cases .. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

From the wording, program is still in the early stages of planning, so I don't think even the cast is confirmed. The comedy festival is ongoing now, so maybe after everything is over then we'll hear more about JH's future plans. He's a "guest" for Seoul Mate 3 already, but if he were to be a regular cast on a new program, it's unlikely he'll do that before returning to Gag Concert (after all that's where his passion lies).

It's already end August. Hopefully, we'll hear some 1n2d news if the rumours are true.

• Love 2

2d1n comeback news is making me feel blank I don't know why. Maybe because it's been too long I already have forgotten and gave up. I almost forgot to check the thread just now. I'm even not in a mood watching any dramas for a long time now except those being aired here on national TV. I don't think Yoon Shiyoon will  return with 2d1n. Return of Superman is keeping me company nowadays. That and Happy Together sometimes. Will still keep in touch for updates 

• Insightful 1

News should be out soon on soompi. S4 is confirmed for 1n2d, expected broadcast in late autumn or early winter but cast is not confirmed (whether old or new members). Well, what's most important to me so far is the cast, so I'll be keeping a lookout.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

NEWS

Posted by beansss AKP STAFF  2 hours ago

'1 Night, 2 Days' reportedly confirmed for season 4 return by end of this year, led by 'Happy Together' PD

AKP STAFF

1567047748-1n2d.jpg

According to reports on August 29, KBS2's '1 Night, 2 Days' has recently confirmed its return with season 4. 

One insider revealed, "['1 Night, 2 Days' season 4] will be produced by Bang Geul PD [of 'Happy Together'], with additional team members currently under discussion. The new season is expected to return some time in late fall or early winter. For sure, they do not plan to wait until next year." 

However, media reports claim that season 4 of the popular program will likely consist of a new cast of members, or at least a combination of old and new members. Meanwhile, '1 Night, 2 Days' is considered one of KBS's most popular variety programs, celebrating its 12th anniversary this year. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Lol I thought she was the TROS pd. If she's the current Happy Together pd, judging from the ratings, it doesn't look good. Just to add, it seems the KBS internal situation isn't that peaceful, so it's possible a lot of big changes can happen from now still.

Anyway, JH is confirmed cast for Hojin pd's new variety show. It supposedly combines talk, games and outdoors with a guest format, focusing on forgotten classics and little known new songs. I have no clue what kind of program it will turn out to be, but since Jeon Hyun Moo is cast, there will definitely be a MC in the program to guide the flow.

• Insightful 2

“2 Days & 1 Night” Confirmed To Return With New Season

“2 Days & 1 Night” Confirmed To Return With New Season

Aug 29, 2019
by L. Kim

2 Days & 1 Night” is coming back!

Earlier this month, there were reports of the show’s return, but a source from KBS had stated nothing was confirmed. However, on August 29, TV Report shared that a new season with an additional cast directed by producing director (PD) Bang Geul Yi will be airing sometime between late fall to early winter.

Later on the same day, KBS released an official statement confirming the news:

After a long discussion, KBS decided to start planning season four of “2 Days & 1 Night” with the aim of broadcasting in the latter half of this year.

We will go back to our roots and prepare a variety show that can be enjoyed by the whole family.

No details have been set, including the start date of the show and the cast, and we will tell you as soon as we make a decision.

Please give it a lot of interest and love.

“2 Days & 1 Night” has been on an indefinite hiatus since March of this year. The news came after Jung Joon Young’s controversy, and although he was removed from the show, viewers asked for a suspension of the program. Following the announcement of the hiatus of the show, cast members Kim Joon Ho and Cha Tae Hyun were revealed to have gambled together in the past and halted activities due to the gambling controversy. Kim Joon Ho recently resumed activities.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Cautiously hopeful.  It will be interesting to see whether the new cast will be all male, or mixed, and how they will interact with a female PD.  Also, how the producers will interpret "going back to our roots".

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

The "going back to our roots" part is really important for me. The current variety environment pretty much has anything similar to 1n2d dying out already. I really liked the old style from 1n2d and the fact that season 3 has been helmed by main pds who have worked a very long time in the program contributes to that. Hopefully, the new pd's team has other pds and writers from the s3 team to guide the new season in that direction.

• Like 2

Industry Reps Discuss Potential Cast Members For New Season Of “2 Days & 1 Night”

Industry Reps Discuss Potential Cast Members For New Season Of “2 Days & 1 Night”

Aug 31, 2019
by L. Kim

With confirmation that “2 Days & 1 Night” will be returning, industry representatives discussed possible candidates for the new season.

TV Report looked into what the industry had to say about potential members who would be eligible for the fourth season of “2 Days & 1 Night.” A total of 25 people, including reporters, participated in the questionnaire.

One of the celebrities chosen was comedian Lee Yong Jin, who appeared as an intern in the third season of the variety show. After Jung Joon Young was removed due to his involvement in illegal hidden camera footage, it was assumed Lee Yong Jin would take his place, but when Kim Joon Ho and Cha Tae Hyun halted activities after they were reported to have gambled together in the past, the program went on an indefinite hiatus.

As a result, some people said that they want to see Lee Yong Jin as an official member in season four. Lee Yong Jin is a rising comedian nowadays due to his flamboyant and honest talk. Therefore, he is already in many other variety shows, and some people voiced concerns over whether he will realistically be able to participate in “2 Days & 1 Night.”

lee-yong-jin.jpg

Another top candidate is none other than famous actor Jung Woo Sung, who recently appeared in “Three Meals a Day”. People were amazed by his easygoing charm and his hard work in the countryside setting on “Three Meals a Day,” and think he will suit “2 Days & 1 Night” because of his diligence. One person pointed out that if he were to be part of “2 Days & 1 Night,” then perhaps his close friend Lee Jung Jae would make a guest appearance.

jung-woo-sung.jpg

Lee Dong Wook was highly recommended for his humor in “Infinite Challenge” and ability to host in “Produce X 101.” Actors Lee Jong Hyuk and Jo Jin Woong received votes as well.

lee-dong-wook1.jpg

So far, the young actors who appeared as fixed cast members on “2 Days & 1 Night” are Lee Seung Gi in season one, Joo Won in season two, and Yoon Shi Yoon in season three. So the industry is paying keen attention to who will take charge of the role in season four.

Possible candidates are Kang Ha Neul, Song Jae Rim, Park Jung Min, and Lee Yi Kyung. The one who voted for Kang Ha Neul said he looks like he will fit “2 Days & 1 Night” because of his naive personality and diverse abilities. Song Jae Rim was acknowledged by Kim Soo Ro as being a variety show genius, and on top of that, he has a unique charm and an easygoing and helpful attitude. Park Jung Min and Lee Yi Kyung are also known for their energetic, witty natures.

Other industry representatives chose volleyball player Kim Yo Han and actor Jang Ki Yong because they will charm female viewers with their good looks.

kang-ha-neul2.jpg

Some old faces are being mentioned as well. Kim Jong Min has been with “2 Days & 1 Night” for a long time, so viewers think he belongs on that show, especially after he won the Grand Award at the 2016 KBS Entertainment Awards. Cha Tae Hyun also received votes for his return, while other viewers miss Kang Ho Dong and Lee Soo Geun on the show as well.

One representative commented, “Kang Ho Dong and Lee Soo Geun have the best chemistry, but I think they can create touching and fun moments with the local people. If the other members are chosen after they are reassembled for the best of ‘1 Night and 2 Days,’ then [the program] will be able to reap the benefits of its existing strengths as well as creating new entertainment.”

2-days-1-night2.jpg

Who do you think should be added to the new season of “2 Days & 1 Night”?

Source (1)

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 3

HI CHINGUS!!!!

I hope that KBS ignores these representatives or those who are appointing new members for a new group, because fans like me have NOT asked for NEW MEMBERS, fans have asked for the return of 1N2DS3 that is the return of DONGGU, CHA TAE, HYUNG KIM JONG MIN, DEFCONN AND KIM JUNHO.

sorry for those whom I can offend in some way but if there was a new group for me it would be a slap by kbs, a betrayal of my feelings.

I hope that KBS has had the delicacy of asking the members if they wanted to stay or not and have not been fired to form their new group, only then would they let them go, because it would be their decision and if so, I hope they let us know.

I will always be with my 5 children DONGGU, CHA TAE, HYUNG KIM JONG MIN, DEFCONN AND KIM JUNHO !!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

As a replacement for JJ And I would like to name Lee Sang Yeob, I think it would fit in the group ^_^ it's just a suggestion :sweatingbullets:

07191103.jpg

• Like 2

I'm used to cast changes by now. I've went through 3 seasons. I look forward to the new cast or old cast or a mix of both casting news. It will be interesting to see how they will try to rejuve 1n2ds. It has been in hiatus for quite sometime, hopefully this 'new' 1n2ds can find its footing and groove.

• Like 1