[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I guess by now it's confirmed that we won't see both Hojin and Ilyong pd at KBS anytime soon since they have moved out from there, though they definitely have worked long enough at KBS to go for a change of jobs. I think there's news confirming Hojin pd at tvN and I didn't see one for Ilyong pd's next workplace.

For the members' appearance in other programmes, JM's trip for Salty Tour and LOTJ hasn't aired yet. The Gag concert skit has been posted above. JY appeared for 1 second on another skit, though I have no idea which one since I only saw it in a post (someone diligent enough can find it and post here when the video is up in the future haha). DG is in a new MBN show airing next week as a cast member, which looks like an on-site dating/matchmaking show from the teasers? JH is still part of the second season of Seoulmate but this program isn't subbed and I think it would be the same case for DG's new show. English fansubs really aren't that prominent compared to the Chinese counterpart.

As for JM's date and the dating show, his part hasn't been aired for close to one month now. Supposedly, there's been clarification from the program that they haven't left the program yet, but seeing as how his Chinese fans are slamming the tv station online for using JM for mediaplay and what not, there's really nothing clear about the couple now. I'll keep a lookout and update if there is any confirmed progress for JM's love life on tv.

• Thanks 2

the song is coming!!!

Samuel To Feature In Cha Tae Hyun And Hong Kyung Min’s Upcoming Song

Samuel To Feature In Cha Tae Hyun And Hong Kyung Min’s Upcoming Song

Feb 15, 2019
by Y. Shin

Cha Tae Hyun and Hong Kyung Min’s musical project group Hong Cha will be coming back with another song!

On February 17 at 6 p.m. KST, the duo will be releasing a track titled “People” under the new moniker “Brave Hong Cha.”

“People” is a highly addictive rock-tronic track with lyrics that men and women of all ages can relate to. With Brave Entertainment’s CEO Brave Brothers as the lead producer and producing team 2Champ and Chakun’s collaborative efforts, a new color was established for Brave Hong Cha. Samuel, a solo artist from Brave Entertainment, also joined the track.

hong-cha-samuel-brave-brothers.jpg

Brave Hong Cha and Samuel will appear on SBS PowerFM’s “2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show,” KBS2’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” and “Music Bank,” MBC’s “Music Core,” SBS’s “Inkigayo,” Mnet’s “I Can See Your Voice,” and other programs to promote their new track.

• Like 2

On 2/12/2019 at 11:42 PM, lyd89 said:

As for JM's date and the dating show, his part hasn't been aired for close to one month now. Supposedly, there's been clarification from the program that they haven't left the program yet, but seeing as how his Chinese fans are slamming the tv station online for using JM for mediaplay and what not, there's really nothing clear about the couple now. I'll keep a lookout and update if there is any confirmed progress for JM's love life on tv.

I hear actor Lee Pilmo married her partner on the same show Jongmin is. I saw an clip on YouTube and many are expecting JongMina couple.

Winter Break with Cha Siblings recap screen caps

DzSqYcEVYAMqP1H?format=jpg&name=900x900

DzMjpilV4AEps5h?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 1

I think JM and Mina can meet off camera, so we definitely won't know what happens off the program. 

TH's new song from that episode is released on Sunday, so I'm not sure if they are planning to actually perform the song during the episode like in the preview, but the dance already looks fun haha.

Koyote is on Knowing Bros next week.

Supposedly DF and TH will also be appearing soon on separate episodes? Nothing confirmed yet though.

JM on LOTJ should be next week onwards, though I don't watch the show.

• Thanks 1

So JM's last episode on the dating show aired today. The program will air the next season somewhere in May I think, though most of the couples in season 1 won't appear in season 2, including JM. I'm not sure if it will be subbed by anyone, so I'll post the ending here based on fan comments on Chinese site.

Spoiler

It ended in a breakup (likely). Take note that there's no outright declaration of the breakup according to comments, though the atmosphere suggests so. My thoughts are that it may not be recent since 2d1n kind of stop cueing JM on that recently. Whatever the case, JM definitely doesn't want to stay single, so here's hoping that he finds the destined one soon if the breakup is true. The sad thing is the news is dominating search rankings now and you can't avoid malicious comments for JM. Find strength.

I may translate the happenings in the episode if the people here really need it and no one else is doing it, because I definitely don't know what exactly happened in the episode as of now. There will definitely be Chinese subs so I can work from there if needed.

My thoughts on watching the program is that it's definitely not all fake. You don't start with the fake marriage premise like WGM, and it's really focused on dating more. One couple got married with the presence of his actor colleagues. If anything special about the circumstances did happened, you can expect the Korean media to go nuts over it. I don't find the couples who appeared earlier to be fake, while the newer ones are just starting out so it's kinda wait and see. One thing that I definitely think highly of the team is their ability at finding partners for the cast. The compatibility is really pretty high.

When it comes to JM's pair on the show though, I didn't really take a liking to it as it went on. (The only exception in the show. I stop watching Pilmo when they announced the marriage since it kinda acts as a ending for their journey). I stop watching after they showed some kdrama like arguments between the two people (could be scripted/devil editing), which kind of turned me away from watching the pair further. To be honest, this is the only pair that I find that doesn't match well, but my opinion doesn't really matter compared to JM's. In the end, I'm not sure if JM's personality (not his variety show one) fits such a show. He really takes a lot into consideration, including the part about being on tv. There's definitely a lot of pressure on the parties involved. Now that it has come to an end, I wonder what JM's next step will be. He has his 20th anniversary promotions for now, so after a few months then maybe he will have more free time. Maybe go on the dating(?) show that DG is hosting?(though I have no idea what that show is doing after watching it for a while)

• Insightful 1

i hope the pd of that show become mediation between jong min and mina, and hope the ending will be happy for both of them, so sad if both of them ends at break their relationship, hope the pd become mediation between both of them so the ending is happy ending for both :(

already long not post here . becoz forget  email  for soompi acc.... 

pd ilyong to MBN -   SPACE RABBIT sub MBN for devep. entertainment show for that station...

he uploaded pic space rabbit on ig  

has several kbs   pd  join space rabbit  .. another one ex -pd happy together .. this pd always caught -interation with host & guest   camera on that show ..and also  pd hyena on keyboard and female pd ...   

news revealed  park taeho already go MBN  and lead entertainment that station  and he bring kbs staff there .. who park taeho he appear on 1n2d s3 1st epi and come again time trip with train... 

DzzMHX9VsAAOBC8.jpg

Spoiler

DzzOuqAUcAAqPUL.jpgDzzOw8AU8AEFYjJ.jpgDzzOw8DVsAA9Xge.jpg

yesterday also released pic & interview with  pd kim seong 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1