[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Yongjin is in the next trip's preview together with

Spoiler

TH's three children.

I think the 1n2d fb page now regularly posts high quality pictures after airing the latest episode, so you can check out the page until they stop doing it I guess.

• Thanks 1

JH and JM's morning mission punishment

There are already fanpics of JM and JY filming Salty Tour together with Shinji and others. Predicted broadcast date should be somewhere around mid-March? JM guested on Gag Concert last week with JH, will post the video when it's up.

and 3 members in one video for JM's channel with special appearance by DG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cha Tae Hyun’s 3 Children To Appear On “2 Days & 1 Night” Winter Break Special

Cha Tae Hyun’s 3 Children To Appear On “2 Days & 1 Night” Winter Break Special

Feb 2, 2019
by E. Cha

Actor Cha Tae Hyun’s three adorable children will be returning to “2 Days & 1 Night”!

On February 2, the KBS 2TV variety show released new photos from its upcoming winter break special. The next episode of the show will follow cast members Kim Joon Ho, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Min, Yoon Shi Yoon, Jung Joon Young, and Defconn as they travel to Yangpyeong in Gyeonggi Province.

Accompanying the cast on their trip will be Cha Tae Hyun’s three children Cha Soo Chan, Cha Tae Eun, and Cha Soo Jin, who will be making their first appearance on the show in three years. The siblings, who last appeared on the show in 2016, reportedly stole the cast members’ hearts with their boundless energy and mischievous charm.

Cha Soo Chan is said to have impressed the cast and crew with his caring side as he affectionately looked after his two younger sisters, while Cha Soo Jin made everyone smile with her adorable love for her father. Cha Tae Eun also came up with fun nicknames for the various cast members, such as “Sushi Uncle” for Kim Jong Min and “Egg Roll Uncle” for Defconn.

2-Days-1-Night1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This seems to be a fanpic of 1n2d filming this week, so the full Koyote team will be making an appearance on 1n2d. I'm not sure if it will be the full episode (I hope it will be, Shinji vs JM is fun to watch everytime). Koyote is releasing their 20th anniversary album soon so it feels quite meaningful for their appearance this time.

• Thanks 1

Kim Jun Ho made it to the Top 10 while Lee Yong Jin ranked 27th... (I was looking for Kim Jong Min's name on the list then I realized he's not a comedian but a singer)   :tounge_xd:

tumblr_inline_pkawjuyNjC1tghbv0_540.gif

February Comedian Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Feb 6, 2019
by L. Kim

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced the brand reputation rankings for comedians in February.

The rankings are derived from analysis of participation, media coverage, interaction, and community indexes for 132,645,189 pieces of big data on 100 comedians from January 4 to February 5. Compared to September’s data, there was a decrease of 4.69 percent.

Lee Young Ja placed first with a brand reputation index of 8,670,501. She saw a  38.17 percent increase from her September score. Keyword analysis showed that phrases “funny,” “I like her,” and “I’m sorry” are highly attributed to him, while link analysis connected her to “Hello Counselor,” “The Manager,” and “manager.” Her positivity-negativity analysis revealed a score of 62.01 percent positive reactions.

In second was Park Na Rae with a total score of 6,286,622, a decrease of 8.94 percent from her September score. On the other hand, Yoo Jae Suk ranked third with an index of 6,200,570, which was a 14.56 percent decrease from his September score.

Check out the top 30 below!

1. Lee Young Ja
  2. Park Na Rae
  3. Yoo Jae Suk
  4. Shin Dong Yup
  5. Kang Ho Dong
  6. Kim Sook
  7. Lee Seung Yoon
  8. Jang Dong Min
  9. Kim Jun Ho
  10. Park Myung Soo
  11. Yang Se Hyung
  12. Park Sung Kwang
  13. Kim Gura
  14. Song Eun Yi
  15. Park Joon Hyung
  16. Kim Joon Hyun
  17. Lee Kyung Kyu
  18. Jang Do Yeon
  19. Kim Young Hee
  20. Lee Soo Geun
  21. Park Sung Ho
  22. Kim Yong Man
  23. Hong Hyun Hee
  24. Kim Ji Min
  25. Jo Se Ho
  26. Shim Jin Hwa
  27. Lee Yong Jin
  28. Moon Se Yoon
  29. Kim Won Hyo
  30. Kim Soo Yong
  • Like 3

koyote  (jongmin group)  making comeback  for their 20th anniversary on 8 feb 2019 .. 3 new song include their new album  RE-born . they revealed their song  "  Fact   '"  on  mubank same day 

another  new song thiller , sad night ... 

dont forget watch their interview  on entertainment weekly maybe next week on kbsworld 

Spoiler

1006210.jpg1006209.jpg2019020808522671605-540x675.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1