Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

Admin

Guest bbblyzu3

I start to notice Ladies Code when they promoted So wonderful. I like that song
even though I didn't know a lot about them but I have to admit they're actually very talented group that have bright future if they work harder. They have the potential... but now it made me sad :( because of this tragic accident their dreams shattered

My depest condolence for both Eunbi and Rise family members and friends. I can't imagine how ashley, sojung, & zuny feels right now :(( :(

LCebrs1.jpg

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LADIES’ CODE’S RISE TO BE LAID TO REST ON SEPTEMBER 9TH

tumblr_inline_nbjn9uMifm1qaqdgw.jpg

Polaris Entertainment has confirmed the planned date for Ladies’ Code RiSe’s funeral. 

On September 7th, Polaris Entertainment confirmed that the funeral procession for RiSe will be held at the Korea University Anam Hospital in Seoul at 9AM on the 9th, stating that they are still in direct consultation with the family for any plans concerning RiSe’s funeral. She will be laid to rest at the Seoul Memorial Park.

RiSe sadly passed away at 10:10 AM KST today on September 7th. A wake was held for her at the Korea University’s Anam Hospital where her family, friends and colleagues from the entertainment industry are currently mourning. 

Ladies’ Code and their staff were recently involved in major car accident last September 3rd, where their van’s back tire fell off prompting them to skid into the expressway’s wall. EunB passed away with RiSe given CPR by first responders on the scene with major head injuries. Sojung received bone fractures while Ashley and Zuny reportedly had minor injuries. 

RiSe was placed into surgery for over 11 hours before surgeons had to halt the procedures when her blood pressure was too low, placing her in the ICU until she was strong enough for another surgery.

Sojung, Ashley and Zuny are currently in hospital and receiving treatment for their injuries and shock. The agency stated that the three are comforting each other in this trying time. 

Source: Daily NewspaperHankooki

via KoreaBoo

Guest adikkeluangman

Gilgu Bonggu 1st Mini Album '달아(DalAh)' Support from Idol Video Collection

There are C-CLOWN, Ladies Code, SECRET and SISTAR. 
This was from last month, the girls give support message to duo Gilgu Bonggu for their comeback.

LADIES’ CODE REVEAL HEARTWARMING STORIES ABOUT EACH OTHER IN PAST INTERVIEW

tumblr_inline_nbkc5njICm1qzb80b.jpg

Through the years, Ladies’ Code has completed interviews with various media outlets. In the interviews, the girls share their thoughts on winning the rookie award, plans for the future as well as their honest thoughts on each other.

In the interview, RiSe revealed about EunB, “She is the brightest amongst the members and I think that the team would be so dark without EunB.”

Meanwhile, member Sojung had this to say on RiSe, “She’s really like a mom. She would always say “my sojungiee~” and take care of all of us.”

Check out the full interview below.

Q1: Congrats in winning the rookie award! Any thoughts or comments?

EunB: "I’ve always wanted to tell my mother something. My mom has been through hardships but now that her daughter won the rookie award, she has a daughter who is 5% of all citizens in Korea1 Not many people win this award you know? Now that I have won this, I want my mother to be proud of me. And I hope that she lives strong and with confidence from now on. And I also want to tell my grandmother I love her."

Sojung: "I want to thank the parents of all five of our members. All five of us want to succeed and we want to do our duties as their children by being good daughters."

Q2: You appeared in an audition before, was your dream always to become an idol?

Sojung:
 "Becoming a singer wasn’t my dream and I never thought of becoming a celebrity. Because of my respect of graduating as a practical music major, I thought in this weird way that ‘singers need to only sing!" But I no longer think this way. After taking the job as an idol, I thought to myself that it wasn’t an easy career! Not anyone can do it. And I’m really happy now. Its the best decision that I could have made."
Q3: RiSe, you appeared in MBC’s “Great Birth,” how was that?RiSe: "I was living in Japan so I wasn’t even aware of auditions in Korea. During my university enrollment test, my vocal teacher recommended a tournament that I might be interested in. At the time, I didn’t expect that I would be a singer today."

Q4: The 5 of you are all from different places, New York, Japan and even all parts of Korea. Did it take a long time for you to all get along?

RiSe: "It’s actually really fun. When we’re together we even imitate Ashely’s American-style of overreacting to things."

Sojung: “We learn so much from each other because we are so different. Also, people really get along fast with people that they share meals happily with. We even secretly ordered chicken and beer back at our home and had  bonding sessions. It was always interesting hearing stories that were so different. Stories about U.S., Japan, and other parts of the world, everyones’ stories were so different and interesting.”

Q5: Ashely, I heard you came from New York just over 2 years ago. Wasn’t it hard to get used to Korea?

Ashely: "It was difficult mostly because of food. I immigrated to the U.S. when I was young so there is a huge cultural difference between here and the U.S. Also, I had to spend a year in a different company as a trainee but I was so lonely because I was the oldest. But now with my Ladies’ Code members, everything is so much easier now."

Q6: We heard Ashely has the best body?

EunB: "She is naturally born like that."

RiSe: "Her hips are made in U.S!"

Zuny: "I know she has the best body but she keeps denying it."

Sojung: "I know her body really well haha. She also takes care of her body even when watching TV."

Q7: Lets have an opportunity to complement each other going around in a  circle. Lets start with RiSe!

Zuny: ”RiSe unnie always takes care of our health. Even the littlest things like taking vitamins. And she also doesn’t let us eat junk food for our health.”

RiSe: "We have to take care of our health. We don’t live with our parents so we have to take care of ourselves."

Sojung: "She’s really like a mom. She would always say "my sojungiee~" and take care of all of us."

EunB: "She is so nice. Too nice."

Asheley: "She is also so cool too. When we apologize to her for something, she would always say "it’s okay, who cares" and forgave us right away."

Q8: What about Zuny?

RiSe: "She is so precise. She always organizes things well, and put away things all over the house. She even does the dishes at night."

Ashely: "She’s the oldest unnie. I think it’s because she has 3 younger siblings, she knows how to share and even take care of us."

EunB: "I’m so jealous that she is so simple. I like that she doesn’t overthink things. When I stress about things and think excessively over something, I want to be like Zuny who can just let it go."

Sojung: "She likes to clean as well as to share things. I was an only child so 2 out of the 3 rooms at my home was mine. But through Zuny, I learned so much from her. If I didn’t share my room with her, I think our room would have been a mess. But one thing that I am expecting from her is that she is capable of deep thinking and singing to her potential. If she practices enough, she will be an amazing singer who can only send off her colors. In which I mean voices that are inspired by true emotions."

Q9: What about Eunb?
EunB: "Ah, I’m so nervous that it’s my turn!"

Ashely: "EunB’s the one that always encourages us. She says them just like compliments but she really means them. If you make a mistake or even sit down because your tired, EunB always comes to encourage you and even massage your shoulders. I get strength from her. When she comes by to say hi when I’m over stressing over something, it always gives me strength."

Sojung: "She’s like a real big sister. She even disciplines us when we do something wrong but always does it for the best reasons. I think she is right though. Although feelings do get hurt, it feels sincere coming from a real sister."

RiSe: "She knows how to sacrifice herself for others. Even if she doesn’t want to go eat or go somewhere, she would still go because you wanted to do it. She is the brightest amongst the members and I think that the team would be so dark without EunB."

Ashley: "When Eunb’s depressed, everyone gets depressed that day."

Zuny: "Her way of talking is so bright and friendly. That’s one of her good traits. She makes the listeners want to concentrate and have a good conversation."

Q10: What about Ashley?

Zuny: "She always disciplines us but also gives us warm advice at the end. After being yelled at, when she gives those warm comments and advice, I get really pumped up and encouraged."

Sojung: "I think she’s the best leader looking out for others. She always thinks of other people before her and even reads minds. She always seems to know when someone is going through a hard time without them telling her anything and takes care of them."

RiSe: “When we were away from each other during holidays, she would still worry about our well being.”

EunB: "She is the best leader ever. I think her traits fit perfectly for the job. Some people might think that she is cold at times but when you get to know her, she is really warm. She always takes care of other people and she wants to know you fully before making an advice. I admire her traits."

Q11: Lastly, Sojung.

Ashley: "I had to share a room with her but her first impression was so much stronger than now. But getting to know her, she is so young and like a baby. She always comes to me to talk about her problems and she is so honest. She is so reliable and even has a strong side. I think that’s why she is someone I can tell anything to. She tries to always understand me and treats me fairly."

RiSe: "Sojung and I have been together the longest. My first impressions was questioning myself "why is she working so hard?" She has overflowing passion then and even now. Now I love it when I see her trying hard. I know she is under a lot of pressure but seeing her fighting through it is really awesome."

Q12: As a singer, what are the goals and dreams you want to accomplish most?

Sojung: "I want to sing for long as I live. I think that’ll be the best part about life."

RiSe: "I want us to have an individual concert in Japan in stadiums big as the Yokohama Stadium. I want to perform in a environment where it is just for our fans."

Zuny: "I know he is not a singer, I want to be like senior Yoo Jaesuk. I want to be someone who people can learn from and  who gives of positive energy."

EunB: "As a singer, I want to accomplish various things. As an entertainer, I want to act, host a program, and prosper in any way to help Ladies’ Code. I don’t want to be a daughter that parents are ashamed of but a daughter that they are proud of.

Q13: Now that you have won the Rookie Award, what are your goals?

Ashely: “We want to win first place in a music program. We have a list of things we want to accomplish. Such as increasing our fan base, shooting commercials, having a studio of our own, performing international and many other things. I think that we could accomplish all of those things in that order after we win first place in a music program.”
Source: Koreaboo and TenAsia (03/040/214)
Link Here 

Guest kryxtalehyromi16

coolruncat said: OMG there's a Malaysian artist who recorded duet song with EunB on July 2014 & will filming their mv right after Kiss Kiss promo.But sadly..
cr.twitter @Kahi_Husband
the interview link:  http://buletin-kpop.blogspot.kr/2014/09/ibu-eunb-menyampaikan-kata-terakhir.html#.VAxKsNJw0nd
writter by Malaysia  ,who can translate ?

POLARIS ENTERTAINMENT REVEALS SOJUNG, ASHLEY AND ZUNY WILL ATTEND RISE FUNERAL; WILL BE LAID TO REST IN JAPAN WITH FAMILY

tumblr_inline_nbkwfqgDH41qzb80b.jpg

Polaris Entertainment has released a new statement regarding Ladies’ Code RiSe and her funeral proceedings, following her tragic death on September 7th. 

In a statement to fans and media, Polaris Entertainment revealed that Sojung will be attending RiSe funeral, after also being in critical condition and receiving facial surgery. 

RiSe funeral will be held at Korea University Anam Hospital. From there, RiSe’s remains will be taken back to Japan with her family, where she will have a funeral with her family and close ones. RiSe will then be laid to rest in Japan, where RiSe grew up as a fourth generation Korean Japanese.

Polaris Entertainment ended their statement saying, “We hope that you will remember the bright and beautiful RiSe and EunB for a long time. Please continue to pray and send your support to their family, Ashley, Sojung, and Zuny.”

Source: Sports Chosun

via KoreaBoo

HYUNDAI STAREX TO LAUNCH INTERNAL INVESTIGATION OVER TRAGIC LADIES’ CODE CAR ACCIDENT

tumblr_inline_nbl300o0a81qzb80b.jpg

Hyundai Starex has revealed they will be launching an internal investigation into the tragic car accident that has now claimed the lives of two Ladies’ Code members, EunB and RiSe. 

Since the tragic crash that claimed EunB and RiSe’s life, investigations have begun launching into the case to determine the accurate reason for the crash. 

The van crashed into the expressway’s wall after a rear tire fell out from the car on September 3rd at 1:20AM. Ladies’ Code was returning from a schedule in Daegu ( KBS 1TV “Open Concert”), taking the Yongdong Expressway heading towards Incheon at the 43km point. 

In a statement, Hyundai Starex said, “We do not have an accurate explanation regarding the circumstances behind the condition of [Ladies’ Code van’s] wheel. We will reveal more once we confirm whether or not external forces lead to the dismantled wheel once the investigation results come in.”

Polaris Entertainment added to the statement saying, “Because an accurate investigation has yet to be conducted, we would appreciate if the public remain from spreading rumors.”

Source: TV Daily

Via KoreaBoo

WE WANT THE TRUTH