Quantcast
LavelyShai

Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

I don't blame Polaris for not giving out Soung's full reaction, some things are better left unsaid or at least we should wait until she's ready to speak for herself. I'm sure she's mourning and will visit EunB's memorial when she's well enough to leave the hospital, that day I hope cameras leave her alone and won't follow her. 
No change in RiSe's status, it's not looking good right now :( 
We have more details on their accident courtesy of Koreaboo:The article states that when the fire department arrived to the car accident. 2 members were standing outside of the car (obviously Ashley  Zuny) while the other 3 inside the car. So reports that EunB was ejected from the van due to her lack of wearing a seatbelt are false. She was still inside the van after it crashed. http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/96814490373/breaking-details-into-ladies-code-car-crash-site

Guest Xia-ya

Did you guys read the live thread on reddit....it says rise passed away......I'm freaking crying right now I really wanted her to pull through. I just saw her on last variety show and began to like her....

OMFG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :((

[bREAKING] Ladies' Code's RiSe passes away

Yet another Ladies' Code member has passed away.
RiSe had been in coma several days, after her surgery had to be stopped because of her falling blood pressure. Polaris Entertainment announced on the 7th that RiSe has ultimately succumbed, annoucing,"Ladies' Code's RiSe has passed away to the heavens at 10:10 AM on the 7th, at 23 years of age."

They said, "At the time of the accident on the 3rd, RiSe obtained a big injury to her head and was moved to the hospital. She was operated on as much as possible for a long time, but she has ultimately passed away. Her parents, who came from Japan, and the label employees stayed with her at the end. We are sorry to give another sad news since the late EunB and we cannot hide our sorrow."
Currenlty, a place for RiSe's wake has not been determined. 

Our hearts go out to RiSe's family, EunB's family, as well as the rest of Ladies' Code and their families.

c.allkpop

Risae has held on for so long, she must have fought so hard but at least she's no longer hurting. I'm so proud of her. She's in a better place now. Risae has left us all but she has joined Eunbi up in heaven. I already miss her.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ladies’ Code’s RiSe Passes Away

We have lost a bright star in K-pop.

Ladies’ Code member RiSe has passed away at the age of 23.

Ladies’ Code’s management agency, Polaris Entertainment, stated, “Kwon RiSe went to heaven on September 7, 10:10 a.m.”

It continued, “Although every attempt at surgery and treatment was tried after she sustained serious injury to her head during the accident that occurred in the early morning of September 3, RiSe drew her final breath.”

It is reported that her parents, who came from Japan, and her agency staff members were by RiSe’s side until the last moment.

Polaris Entertainment also notified that the location of RiSe’s wake has not been decided yet. It added, “We cannot hold back our apologies and also our grief in relaying this sad news following the news of EunB. We ask that many pray for these two members and for the remaining members, as well, who are most saddened.

The Soompi staff offer our deepest condolences to RiSe’s family, friends, the Polaris family, and Ladies’ Code members.

R.I.P., Kwon RiSe.

soompi

I'm not a fan of them, to be honest recently have I known this unfortunate accident, but I present my sincere condolences for the fans of these beautiful angels. EunB & RiSe both dance and sing in heaven, now in a better place, just ask strength to his family and all those close to them. Force family Ladies' Code.

its sweet, but still heartbreaking :((

Ladies’ Code RiSe revealed to fan, “I want to take care of EunB I would feel uncomfortable leaving EunB alone”

Fans have found a tweet from early August, where Ladies’ Code RiSe revealed to a fan that the member she wants to take care of the most is EunB.

In a tweet, a fan messages RiSe and asks her the question, “Which member do you want to take care of and the one you feel most uncomfortable leaving alone?”

RiSe responded with an enthusiastic, “EunB!!!!!!♡” showing her true sisterly relationship with her fellow member. 

Idols have also begun tweeting their condolences and posting heartbreaking messages in memory of EunB and RiSe.

More information on her wake as well as her funeral will be released soon through her family and Polaris Entertainment.

c.koreaboo

im totally depress cannot accept this 
I CANT TAKEN THIS PAIN ANYMORE

Guest Tofu_Cloud

ahhh too depressing.. im also having a hard time watching all their older videos and interview knowing two of them are gone now.. they are so soo young and such beautiful ppl.

It gave me chills hearing RiSe say she couldn't/wouldn't want to leave EunB alone.

You are now Heaven's angels, please smile and shine down your strength to the other members to be healthy.

my heart hurts.i know RiSe from We Got Married before she joined Ladies Code. she's kind, cute and bright as person.even i didn't knew her and Eun.B personaly, but knowing those angels has passed away, i can't even swallow any food.i can't imagine how other members would feeling right now.it just feel like i'm watching RiSe on runningman yesterday, but now.. i can't see her face and smile anymore.i know this wouldn't bcome any confort for other members.i hope they would overcame this and comeback as Ladies Code, even i know it's kinda impossible with this tragedy. they lost their sisters, members and family.and from what i read on twitter, RiSe's signed for donate her organs before she passed away T_T ah~ she is a fighter and live-saver. 
may them rest in peace. :'(
Bw7LIAxCIAAeYo3.jpg:large