Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

Admin

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUFFINGTON POST, ASSOCIATED PRESS, E! ONLINE, AND MORE WRITE ON LADIES’ CODE TRAGEDY

tumblr_inline_nbdhxoWJik1qzb80b.png

The tragedy of Ladies’ Code has reached Western media, with major oulets such as Huffington Post, Associated Press (AP) and E! Online and more writing on the story.

In a story by Huffingtong Post titled "South Korean Singer EunB Of Ladies’ Code Dies In Van Accident", the media reports, "South Korean singer Go Eun-bi, better known as EunB, died after a van carrying her group Ladies’ Code crashed into a guard rail on a rain-drenched highway near Seoul, police said Thursday."

Associated Press (AP) ran their story as “THE BIG STORY” saying, "Police: South Korea Singer Dies In Van Accident" beginning the story by saying, “SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean singer Go Eun-bi, better known as EunB, died after a van carrying her group Ladies’ Code crashed into a guard rail on a rain-drenched highway near Seoul, police said Thursday.”

E! Online reported the story saying, Ladies’ Code Singer EunB Dies After Korean Group Suffers Tragic Car Accident with their story starting with, “The K-Pop community is in mourning. Popular Korean girl group Ladies’ Code was involved in a tragic accident the morning of Sept. 3 (local time) on their way to Seoul after the van driving the ladies and their entourage had its back wheel fall off. The horrific incident ended up costing 22-year-old member EunB's life, according to reports.”

cr KoreaBoo

LADIES CODE’ EUNB TO BE CREMATED AT SKYCASTLE MEMORIAL PARK

tumblr_inline_nbdv4iLErk1qzb80b.jpg

Reports are coming in that Ladies’ Core EunB will be cremated at Skycastle Memorial Park as her wake and funeral come to an end in the next few days.

10 members of EunB’s family, including her father, attended her funeral which occurred in Korea at the University Anam Hospital Funeral Hall. They completed the coffin rites in a traditional Christian manner.

EunB’s family members included her parents, grandmother and other close relatives, who all completed the coffin rites and attended casket worship.

The family announced that EunB’s cremation will happen at Skycastle Memorial Park, located in Bundang. In the past, Singer Kim Jihoon and Actor Cho Sungmin have also been cremated at this particular Memorial Park.

cr Koreanboo

PRIVATE DOCUMENTATION LEAK REGARDING LADIES’ CODE’S VAN ACCIDENT BEING INVESTIGATED

tumblr_inline_nbdr9o2cA61r118td.png

As the formal investigation for Ladies’ Code’s recent tragic van accident is underway, another investigations is being open after documents were leaked internally from the fire department.

The Yongin Fire Station located in Kyunggi-do revealed that they will be conducting their own investigation regarding the recent documentation leak. Private documents regarding Ladies Code’s recent  van accident were discharged without going through the formal process one usually goes through before they are official disclosure.

The report titled, “Incheon Direction Youngdong Highway JC Accident,” was written at 1:21AM on September 3. Emergency vehicles responded to the accident and arrived at the scene around 1:39AM, approximately 17-18 minutes later, where CPR was administered to two people.

It’s difficult to see it as a leak [of information]. The information was already known and it was just a confirmation of the information. However, it is currently being investigated to whom the documents were revealed” 

— Fire Inspector

ALL MEMBERS OF SUPER JUNIOR SPOTTED AT EUNB’S WAKE WITH BLOODSHOT EYES; HEECHUL PLEADS: “WEAR A SEATBELT”

tumblr_inline_nbdkvnpa0m1qzb80b.jpg

Idols have been paying their respects to the EunB, after Ladies’ Code’s tragic car accident just two days ago.

The late singer’s wake is currently being held at Korea University Anam Hospital until September 5th, where all members of Super Junior were spotted with bloodshot eyes.

Super Junior’s Heechul also left a heartbreaking message on his Instagram, reminiscing to the time he first met EunB, and pleads with everyone to wear a seatbelt. His full message reads as below:

I met EunB, who has left to heaven, for the first time today through a picture. She was very cute, and seeing her smile kindly brought tears to my eyes. The person who is having the hardest time more than anyone, EunB’s mother, said “EunB… [Your] seniors came to see you, EunB.” and comforted us instead, and watching that made me feel very sad and many thoughts passed my mind. To be honest, I have been thinking a lot since yesterday… whether I should post on SNS or not about this tragedy that doesn’t feel like anyone elses business. What I want to say is, please make sure to wear seatbelts. We, more than anyone else, have personal ties with car accidents. 8 years ago, when I had a car accident, if I wasn’t wearing a seatbelt… Even I have times where it feels bothersome to wear a seatbelt but I think about the past and always wear one. I want to say this again, so I am leaving a post like this.. I sincerely hope EunB resst in peace and for those around EunBg to become happy. And I hope RiSe, who is still going undergoing treatment, to wake up soon. Our member Kyuhyun said when he was in an accident, he wasn’t conscious for 4 days.. and that RiSe will definitely wake up.. Really.. Like Kyuhyun’s words.. Like Kyuhyun.. I pray that she will have strength and wake up.

Cr KoreaBoo

sighhhh... :((

Hospital officials say, “The biggest concern is whether RiSe will survive.”

TV Daily is now reporting that they have spoken to hospital officials who have updated them on the condition of RiSe; they also answered more questions about her recovery.

Officials at Anjou University Hospital have revealed RiSe’s current condition in a statement to Korea Daily, saying, “The biggest concern is whether [RiSe] will survive. She has yet to regain consciousness, and is still in the neurosurgical intensive care unit (ICU) to address the significant injuries to her head.”

Reporters questioned whether or not RiSe would ever fully recover, even if she were to wake up. Hospital officials responded, “RiSe remains in critical condition and the most immediate issue is her survival. The fact that doctors interrupted her surgery shows how serious her condition is.

c.koreaboo

:(( :((

Heartbreaking photos of Ladies’ Code EunB’s funeral begin emerging

Heartbreaking photos from Ladies’ Code EunB’s funeral have begun emerging as the proceedings are underway.

In an emotional scene, the family of EunB as well as members of her group, Ladies’ Code, Polaris Entertainment staff, celebrities and loved ones stood by with red eyes.

Member Zuny is seen with a cast and injured from her accident that left EunB dead as well as members RiSe and Sojung critically injured.

Polaris Entertainment officials stated to Newsen, “Ashley and Zuny visited EunB’s wake with staff personnel at 5:30AM. Ashley and Zuny are still in shock and cried a lot.” 

Over 50 celebrities visited the hospital to pay their respects to the late EunB including:

A Pink, B1A4, Dal Shabet, BTS, BIGFLO, BESTie, Super Junior, N.CA, Secret, Sunny Hill, KARA, Girl’s Day, TAHITI, N.FLYING, Block B, Cross Gene, JJCC, Halo, Rumble Fish, Yang Donggun, Kim Bumsoo, Kim Yeonwoo, Kim Changryul, Junghwa, musical actor Sunwoo, Yoo Seungwoo, Seonwu Jaeduk, BUZZ’s Yoo Woohyun, Don Spike, Kim Jedong, Yoo Jaesuk, Kim Sunkyung, VOX’ Choi Hyunjoon, Song Gayeon, Seo Doowon, FT Island’s Choi Minhwan and Song Seunghyun, GI, AlphaBAT, Park Jungchul, BIG, TINT, Hello Venus, Rhymer, Bumkey, TROY, AOA, San E, Jung Junha, Lee Kyun, Ok Jiyoung, Block B’s P.O

Meanwhile, Sojung will be entering surgery for her bone fractures later this afternoon, while RiSe continues to be in critical condition in the ICU and has yet to regain consciousness.

c.koreaboo

seeing more updates and photos from the Eulogy of EunB brings me to tears, like honestly so painful to see this unfold.
Cannot imagine what the girls are going through at the moment some for RiSe who still has not known about EunB yet. Its going to be devastating. sigh :((
Not gonna lie, i had trouble watchin the above clips.....im not strong enough....

[iNFO] 140904 AOA visited the wake of Ladies' Code member Eunbi
All 8 members of AOA visited the wake of Ladies' Code member Eunbi held at Korea University Anam Hospital in the evening at around 5:25PM KST. The members met with the Eunbi's family members and offered their condolences. A few of the members of AOA were seen sobbing.

Source: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002335615 ,http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/312222

*Do note that this is a rough translations based on the tweet by @AOA_JAPAN (https://twitter.com/AOA_JAPAN/status/507468645677539329) My apologies if there were any mistakes.

©: Piece Of Heaven

according to my elvis[fandom name of aoa] friends 

eunb was use to be to train with aoa that time soo the aoa members are really close to her plus she was use to be another member of AoA

Guest adikkeluangman

The translation from Koreaboo about disbandment was a bit mistranslation. I saw someone said about it. Maybe they want to publish ASAP and they don't do checking. Not my words but EunB said that let's do the performance like it was their last and they all satisfied with this current promotion albeit not winning any chart or what ever.
Anyone keep updated or translation on Polaris Family artist tweet and anything related. As some know LC is the first idol group from the label so maybe the older artist seeing them as cute dongsaeng and help them whenever they can. I know Kim Bum Soo tweet about this. Yang Dong Geun went to the EunB wake on Westerday night and he also spotted at the funeral today. I wonder if he took time-off from his drama filming.

식구로서 챙겨주지도 못하고 해 준 것도 없는 동생들인데..너무 가슴이 아픕니다..은비양의 명복과 지금 너무도 힘든 싸움을 하고있는 리세양을 비롯한 맴버들의 쾌유를 위해 제발 모두 기도해주세요..아직 해야할 일 이 많은 꿈많은 친구들입니다..부탁합니다!

— Kimbumsoo (@BSKworld) September 3, 2014

DISPATCH RELEASES ANOTHER 3 HEARTBREAKING STORIES ON LADIES’ CODE EUNB FUNERAL

tumblr_inline_nbfi5iHGqo1qzb80b.jpg

Earlier this week, we released Dispatch’s 14 heartbreaking notes on the Ladies’ Code car accident and the situation around it. Now, the media outlet has released another 3 stories about EunB’s funeral.

Dispatch released a 14 point post summarizing Ladies’ Code car accident and the developing story afterwards. The stories are collected from families, entertainment officials and those close to the artists.

The media outlet’s latest release goes over EunB’s funeral and have some touching stories of what occurred.

1. “Farewell EunB”
EunB’s mother’s sadness broke everyone’s heart. She couldn’t believe that she would be saying farewell to her very own daughter. It seemed to her that putting her daughter into the black vehicle was the end of the world. She whispered “I’m sorry mom couldn’t do better for you, I’m so sorry…” as she said her farewell to EunB.

The rest of the members joined in to say farewell to their fellow member EunB. They were the last ones to be with EunB before the tragic accident. Feeling sorry and guilty, Ashely and Juni wept like no other. They followed as EunB’s portrait made it’s way to the vehicle. Ashely and Juni kept following EunB despite their conditions.

tumblr_inline_nbfi60xQFV1qzb80b.jpg

2. “Don’t give up you guys”

Although she had to say farewell to her child, EunB’s mother never show resentment to the situation. EunB’s mother, who has been deeply saddened relentlessly, took ashely and Juni in her arms, “Dont ever give up. You guys have to continue on for EunB. Ashely, since your mom is not here, I’ll be your Korea mother.” EunB’s mother took the two of the members (whom have been feeling sorry and guilty that they were healthy) into her arms.

RiSe’s mother also joined in to say farewell to EunB for the last time. RiSe have been unconscious for 4 days since the accident and has been in critical condition. But, that didn’t stop her from coming to be by EunB’s mother’s side. RiSe’s mother hugged EunB’s mother and all of the members and wept. Then, she made her way back to RiSe’s hospital right away.

3. “Why is everyone visiting me in all black?”
Sojung received her second facial fracture surgery on the morning of the 5th. She has been receiving treatment in a different building than the building that held EunB’s funeral services. Now it seems that even Sojung was under a suspicion that something was going on. But no one could dare tell her the truth. On September 4th, Sojung asked why Polaris Entertainment workers came to visit her all in black clothing. She asked “Why is everyone coming to visit me all in black?” Sojung, who knows that she wouldn’t be able to handle the truth if she was told, stopped asking anyone from that point on.

Cr KoreaBoo