Quantcast
LavelyShai

Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Stream SET ME FREE

LADIES′ CODE EunB Revealed She Wanted to Spend Chuseok with Her Family in Her Last InterviewLADIES′ CODE member EunB left this world on September 3. 

At 1:20AM on September 3, the vehicle she was riding in lost control and hit a guard rail in Yongin. She was transferred to a nearby hospital, but unfortunately passed away. 

Just a day before the accident on September 2, EunB expressed her hopes to spend a happy time with her family during the upcoming Chuseok holiday in an interview with Newsen. She also spoke about promotions for LADIES′ CODE, but only this part will be introduced to reveal the love she had for her family to the world through this article. 
Regarding her Chuseok hoilday plans, EunB answered, "I want to spend a normal day eating Chuseok food with my family at home for the first in a long time." It was clear to see the love that she has for her family, whom she can′t see much due to busy schedules. 

She added that the reason why she wants to spend a normal Chuseok with her family was, "The little things in life are the happiest." 

EunB was also known to be a very hardworking idol in the music industry. Music affiliates have always said she had outstanding talent.

We send our condolences to EunB, who passed away due to an unfortunate accident.
Mwave:(( :(( :(
RiSe's brain is said to be severely dented and she had to be resuscitated due to her heart stopping. She's currently in ICU (Intensive Care Unit) so we really need to pray she's alright. 

LavelyShai said: LADIES′ CODE EunB Revealed She Wanted to Spend Chuseok with Her Family in Her Last InterviewLADIES′ CODE member EunB left this world on September 3. 

At 1:20AM on September 3, the vehicle she was riding in lost control and hit a guard rail in Yongin. She was transferred to a nearby hospital, but unfortunately passed away. 

Just a day before the accident on September 2, EunB expressed her hopes to spend a happy time with her family during the upcoming Chuseok holiday in an interview with Newsen. She also spoke about promotions for LADIES′ CODE, but only this part will be introduced to reveal the love she had for her family to the world through this article. 
Regarding her Chuseok hoilday plans, EunB answered, "I want to spend a normal day eating Chuseok food with my family at home for the first in a long time." It was clear to see the love that she has for her family, whom she can′t see much due to busy schedules. 

She added that the reason why she wants to spend a normal Chuseok with her family was, "The little things in life are the happiest." 

EunB was also known to be a very hardworking idol in the music industry. Music affiliates have always said she had outstanding talent.

We send our condolences to EunB, who passed away due to an unfortunate accident.
RiSe's brain is said to be severely dented and she had to be resuscitated due to her heart stopping. She's currently in ICU (Intensive Care Unit) so we really need to pray she's alright. 

LavelyShai said: LADIES′ CODE EunB Revealed She Wanted to Spend Chuseok with Her Family in Her Last InterviewLADIES′ CODE member EunB left this world on September 3. 

even eun b is not my bias she still a member of ladies code that i love 
no more the cheerful member of ladies code :(( :(( :((
i think their next comeback will have a year :'( and no more eunb with them

kimsoyeon18 said: even eun b is not my bias she still a member of ladies code that i love 
no more the cheerful member of ladies code :(( :(( :((
i think their next comeback will have a year :'( and no more eunb with them

‪#‎RIPEunB‬ ‪#‎StayStrongLadiesCode‬
last performance  :(( :(( :((

That's so nice, but they got the fandom name wrong lol

I cried while watching that, it was the performance that they were driving from when the accident happened.

I just heard the news :( this is so so sad. I never really listened to Ladies Code, but the fact that someone from the Kpop community has passed away is just heart breaking.

I send my condolences to EunB's family, friends and to you fans. I also wish SoJung and Rise a full recovery.

So sorry for your lose everyone here :(

Guest alexagonzalez11

Hello everyone,
As a result of Eunbi's death, the town that I'm from will be allowing people to call in and talk about Eunbi. They will also be having volunteer tree planting in memory of Eunbi. So, if you want, don't be afraid to call in and express how you feel about losing someone so precious and beautiful. The information is below whenever you wanna call:
Rowlett, TX4000 Main StreetRowlett, TX 75088972-412-6100
We love you

Guest Xia-ya

Wow she was so young and had a lot going for her. I hope the others are okay and R.I.P EunB