Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

Admin

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alexagonzalez11

Hello everyone,
As a result of Eunbi's death, the town that I'm from will be allowing people to call in and talk about Eunbi. They will also be having volunteer tree planting in memory of Eunbi. So, if you want, don't be afraid to call in and express how you feel about losing someone so precious and beautiful. The information is below whenever you wanna call:
Rowlett, TX4000 Main StreetRowlett, TX 75088972-412-6100
We love you

class="post-title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Lora, Ubuntu, Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-size: 20px; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ladies' Code EunB's wish comes true; 'I'm Fine Thank You' ranks 1 on music chartseunb.jpg
It is never late to grant the late Ladies' Code member EunB's wish to have their song 'I'm Fine, Thank You' to rank no. 1 on music charts.

Thanks to the sympathizing people's collaborative effort, fans have made their 2013 song 'I'm Fine, Thank You' goes up to the no.1 spot on majority of Korean music sites.

'I'm Fine, Thank You' from their 2013 EP album 'Pretty Pretty' has been climbing up on charts today, and as of 10PM KST, the song places on No.1 spot in various music sites like Bugs, MelOn, Olleh Music, Genie, monkey3, and etc.
bug-tile.jpg
It's unfortunate EunB will never see this and thank you in person but she must be overwhelmed wherever she is now.

#RIPEunB

Cr Dkpopnews

Ladies' Code's 'I'm Fine Thank You' ranks #1 on several music charts

10629803_10154560443275008_6374337969914
Ladies' Code's "I'm Fine Thank You" is ranking #1 on several real-time music charts including MelonBugsGenieMonkey3, and Olleh.

Fans as well as netizens gathered to make the only wish of EunB happen come true, which was to rank #1 on a music chart. 

ladies-code_1409757055_ladiescodechart.j

In addition, netizens have associated the lyrics to "I'm Fine Thank You" to the recent accident, giving more significance to the song. The lyrics state, "Today I cry, I wish you happiness forever, good bye," and "It's okay to smile thinking of me once in a while." :'( :'( :'(

http://youtu.be/md-g7v8TaCg

Cr AllKPop

RiSe's surgery revealed to have been delayed due to low blood pressure

On September 3, while it was reported that Ladies' Code's RiSe, who was in critical condition after the tragic car accident that took the life of fellow member EunB, hadcompleted surgery, it appears through an update from Polaris Entertainment that her treatment was delayed rather than finished.

A rep from her agency told OSEN, "RiSe is currently in the ICU (intensive care unit). Because her blood pressure fell, the surgery was suspended and she was moved to the ICU.  We are watching over her progress."

Another media outlet revealed that the rep stated, "RiSe underwent surgery in a critical condition, but she is still in a severe state.  She greatly injured her head and stomach area, so she underwent surgery at Ajou University Hospital in Suwon for a long time. However, as her blood pressure fell and her brain was too swollen, the surgery was suspended and she is in the ICU, getting her pulse checked and her progress watched.

The surgery is not yet complete, so her condition needs to be watched over and then surgery needs to resume.  Today, RiSe's family came here from Japan and arrived at the hospital." 

cr AllKpop

nooo no delay please i dont want to loose a another member :'(

class="main-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 70px 50px 80px 70px; line-height: 70px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 1px 2px 2px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(243, 243, 251);"FANS AND IDOLS ALIKE SEND THEIR CONDOLENCES OVER LADIES’ CODE EUNB’S DEATHScreen-Shot-2014-09-03-at-12.15.31-PM.pn

This is truly heartbreaking…

With the recent news of Ladies’ Code being severely injured in a car accident, causing member EunB to pass, and RiSe andSojung to undergo surgery, many fans and idols sent their prayers and condolences. Members RiSe and Sojung have bothcompleted their surgery, but are still being closely monitored by doctors and nurses.

On Facebook#RIPEunB has become the #1 trending topic with the description of the trend reading “Ladies’ Code Singer EunB Dies After Korean Group Suffers Tragic Car Accident.” Earlier, the news trended on Twitter where fans shared photos, videos and their messages to her and her loved ones.

#RIPEunB Tweets

KARA’s Gyuri: “How can this happen .. I respectfully send my condolences.. Please let Sojung and RiSe recover safely… Please pray for them, everyone.”

Rainbow’s No Eul: “It’s so unfortunate…I respectfully send my condolences…”

Block B’s Jaehyo: “I promised to buy her a cake as she kept showing off that tomorrow is her birthday. My heart hurts from remembering the image of her back view as she walked towards her car. I read that Rise is now out of surgery and that Sojung has gained consciousness. Please pray for them and that they will recover soon.”

Block B’s Taeil: “She was someone who I greeted several hours ago.. It’s scary and so unfortunate. I send my condolences. I hope that those injured may recover quickly.”

Block B’s Zico: “It’s so sad. I send my condolences..”

miss A’s Suzy: “I respectfully send my condolences. My heart hurts so much.. I hope the other people may recover one day sooner.. I will pray.”

miss A’s Fei: “I heard of the news about Ladies’ Code just now ! My heart hurts so much! I respectfully send my condolences..”

miss A’s Jia: My heart hurts so much. I send my condolences.”

15&’s Park Ji Min: “I respectfully send my condolences. My heart hurts so much..”

NS Yoon-G: “I respectfully send my condolences.. R.I.P”

Bumkey: “For some reason, I woke up right away from a troubled dream and this terrible thing happened. I can’t believe it. I respectfully send my condolences. I also pray that the other people’s conditions may get better as soon as possible. It’s such an extreme pity. My condolences also go out to their families and those affected.”

SPICA’s Jiwon: “A sudden happening to my colleagues who I chased after our dreams with.. My heart hurts so much.. I send my condolences to EunB. I pray that RiSe’s surgery is completed safely. Please..”

Dal Shabet’s Subin: “Upon looking at the photos…Tears come out…..How much it must’ve hurt and how scary it must’ve been…..I respectfully send my condolences….. I hope the other people complete their surgery well no matter what..I sincerely pray…”

Dal Shabet’s Serri: “My heart hurts so much especially since she was a colleague of mine.. I respectfully send my condolences..”

Kahi: “It’s such heartbreaking news…. I pray that she rests in peace… Also for the families…I hope that they may find strength.. Hyoo…. I hope the other members get better as soon as possible….”

Alexander: “Tragic news for the morning.. That’s too young.. May God provide the comfort to all members, families n staffs of Ladies Codes. RIP EunB.”

U-KISS’ Kiseop: “My heart breaks…Really…. I respectfully send my condolences… To the members recovering…!!Gain strength!ㅠㅠ”

U-KISS’ Kevin: “After hearing the unfortunate news about Ladies’ Code, my heart hurts so much. I respectfully send my condolences to Go EunB. I will also pray for Sojung and RiSe’s speedy recovery. I earnestly hope that things like this don’t happen again… Everyone, drive safely! #RIPEunB”

Mad Clown: “I send my condolences to Go EunB who passed away due to an unfortunate accident.. Although I didn’t know her personally, I greeted her in the waiting room when I was promoting.. Ah my heart hurts so much and it’s unfortunate..”

Eric Nam: “Heartbreaking news this morning. Thoughts and prayers go out to ladies code. Please keep the ladies and their families in your prayers.”

Brian Joo: “Just heard the news about the group ‘Ladies Code’:( So sad to hear news like this. Praying for all who were affected by the whole tragedy”

Baek Ah Yeon: “I respectfully send my condolences. My heart hurts so so much and I still can’t believe this unfortunate incident… I will pray that my friend Sojung as well as the other members and staff will recover one day sooner.”

A Pink’s Chorong: “They are a group that our former director and [super] Changddai oppa worked really hard to prepare.. My heart hurts so much..Really..I respectfully send my condolences.. I will pray that RiSe will have good results as soon as possible.. To the members, staff, director, and Changddai oppa who must’ve received a great shock, gain strength.”

4MINUTE’s Sohyun: “I respectfully send my condolences. My heart hurts so much and it’s hard to believe.. We did a broadcast together not long ago.. I really sincerely pray that the other people will recover as soon as possible.”

2AM’s Jo Kwon: “It’s such heartbreaking news.. It was only the beginning at her age.. I will pray in my heart. I respectfully send my condolences. I pray that the other members and staff will recover as soon as possible..”

2AM’s Changmin: “I read the news and my heart is at a loss.. I respectfully send my condolences… Please pray for them… The injured members and the families and friends in sorrow..”

2AM’s Seulong: “I respectfully send my condolences.”

Girl’s Day’s Sojin: “I pray that RiSe recovers. I hope that everyone prays together. Please pray for all of the Ladies’ Code members.”

Girl’s Day’s Minah: “I respectfully send my condolences…. I hope that the others may recover their health one day sooner…..”

Royal Pirates’ James: “My heart hurts. #RIPEUNB @LC__Sojung @LC__Rise please get well soon. I will pray. Please get well soon.”

Super Junior’s Ryeowook: “She was a pretty hoobae who greeted others brightly.. My heart hurts. Please pray for EunB. i respectfully send my condolences. The members beside her must be having the most difficult time. Please encourage them. /The managers are suffering to carry out many schedules even right now. I ask for safe driving.”

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun: “I can relate.. The many who read this please, pray with me. I hope that the recovering members may hear good news..”

2PM’s Jun.K: “My heart hurts so much from the news about Ladies’ Code. I respectfully send my condolences.. My heart is at a loss. Let’s all pray together and keep praying…”

Wonder Girls’ Sun: “I send my deep condolences to EunB and those close to her.. I earnestly pray for the recovery of other members and RiSe’s surgery to go well. Please pray with me!!!”

GOD’s Joon: “Such sad news about girl group ladies code… I will pray for eunbi and those who love her~ I hope all the others who were injured may recover soon~ may God bless eunbis soul and those who love her~”

Arirang’s ASC: “Please keep Ladies’ Code in your thoughts tonight. We’re all praying for you. May EunB rest in peace.”

LC9’s JHyo: “My nice and beautiful friend EunB has gone to heaven. God, please let Eunbi reach a good place and be happy.”

Teen Top’s Changjo: “It’s very sad.. i offer my deepest condolences..”

G.NA: “Let’s pray as one. it is truly heartbreaking… let us pray.. May God e with you.. Rip..”

JJCC: “[Our] hearts hurt so much. The bright image of Go EunB was so nice… [We] offer our condolences and to the other members, we hope for a quick recovery. Everyone please be careful of the rainy streets and drive safely.”

Roh Jihoon: “I don’t know what to say… Ladies Code’s EunB, may your soul rest in peace.. RiSe please endure and wake up soon.. Please… I promise I will pray.. Everyone also please pray with me..”

Simon D: “I pray that her soul will rest in peace. My heart hurts so much.”

Kang Gary: “I pray that [her] soul will rest in peace..”

Megan Lee: “Such a sad news..my prayers are with Ladies Code members & families”

miss A Min: “I pray that [her] soul will rest in peace.. Such sad news..”

Jay Park: “I pray that [her] soul will rest in peace.. so unfortunate …praying that the injured members have a speedy recovery”

Han Seung Yun: “I just came back home and heard the news.. ah.. i feel choked up.. it’s such a shame that it was a motor accident.. i offer my deepest condolences.

SECRET Hyosung: “I pray that [her] soul will rest in peace. And I pray that the others will recover quickly. My heart hurts ㅠㅠㅠ”

Lunafly’s Teo: “I offer my deepest condolences.. I hope that the other members recover soon..”

Ha Dong Hoon: “Ah.. how could this happen.. I offer my deepest condolences.. and lease pray for Rise..

Lee Sang Bum: “Eunbi promoted at the same time as us… She was so bright and pretty. I offer my deepest condolences.”

U-KISS’s Eli: “Everyone please pray for Ladies Code… I offer my deepest condolences… RIP”

Shinsadong Tiger: “I would like to offer my deepest condolences. I will pray for them.”

Eddy Kim: “It is such a shame.. I offer my deepest condolences.. I hope that the other members may recover soon…”

NETIZENS AND FANS GRANT LADIES’ CODE EUNB’S WISH; “I’M FINE THANK YOU” TAKES #1 ON REAL-TIME MUSIC CHARTS

tumblr_inline_nbbzfadfKy1r118td.jpg

In light of recent news regarding Ladies’ Code’s fatal van accident, fans have gathered together as they mourn the death of member EunB, waiting for further news regarding the conditions of Kwon Rise and Lee Sojung. 

In September last year, Ladies’ Code released their 2nd mini-album “CODE #2 Pretty Pretty.” The track from this mini-album, “I’m Fine Thank You,” has risen to the #1 on several online real-time music charts.

Fans’ of Ladies’ Code (LAVELY) have stated, “EunB’s one wish was to be #1 on the charts. We hope our that our hopes get sent to the sky, please let us hear ‘I’m Fine Thank You’.”

Fans of idol groups have also joined LAVELYs in this campaign, “Let’s take a moment to make these singers [group] first place.” A flood of support and condolence messages have been posted from netizens and fans alike.

"I’m Fine Thank You" has reached #1 on Bugs, Naver Music, Mnet, MelOn and Genie.

tumblr_inline_nbc0j2ezyF1r118td.jpg

cr Koreaboo