오늘 레블리분들 만나서 정말정말 좋았어요
우리 내일도 모레도 함께해요^^
멀리까지 와주신 여러분 감사합니다 고생많으셨어요 ㅠㅠ
내일봐요 우리~~>< 내꿈꼬
#KISSKISS #굿나잇레블리

10604472_322459997931378_276700414897167

Guest adikkeluangman

레이디스 코드 (LADIES' CODE) - 키스 키스 (KISS KISS) MV

The song like their last song. I guess they really want to channeling their Wonder Girls thingie. The MV kinda remind me of old Dalshabet MV.

The heck.....this is absolutely horrible news. =(
R.I.P EunB

BREAKING: Ladies’ Code member EunB passes away in car accident

YTN News is revealing some heartbreaking news: Ladies’ Code member, EunB has passed away at the age of 22 after enduring a terrible car accident.

The team’s van slipped while driving down a rainy road, around 1:20AM in South Korea. The girls’ van ran into a wall at the Singal Intersection of Yeondong Expressway in the direction of Incheon. EunB passed away while the six other passengers were injured and rushed to hospital. 

Police are currently investigating. Stay tuned for details.

cc. starnews

This is heartbreaking news. I hope the other members are ok and can get through this.
I'm really sad about it, I love Ladies' Code so much. :(

edit: They say that Sojung and RiSe, are also in critical condition. I hope they get better. They have to.

Heres another one thats popped up.....jeeeezzz =(

MBC reveals photos of horrific car crash with Ladies’ Code EunB passing

Just a few hours ago, Koreaboo reported the heartbreaking news that Ladies’ Code member EunB had passed away in a crash.

Now, MBC is reporting more on the story including photos of the crash.

The team’s van slipped while driving down a rainy road, around 1:20AM in South Korea. The girls’ van ran into a wall at the Singal Intersection of Yeondong Expressway in the direction of Incheon. EunB passed away while the six other passengers were injured and rushed to hospital. 

In the photo, you can clearly see where the van ran into the wall, with the back side being crushed in on the drivers side. 

Stay tuned for more developments in this story. We offer our deepest condolences to EunB’s family, the rest of her members and her loved ones during this hard time.

cc.koreaboo

The car pictures look terrible. It had to be a great impact.
The rest of the passengers, Zuny and Ashley and their stylists are fine with minor injuries.
I'm afraid for Sojung and Rise now, I hope they can update us soon about their condition, they said it was bad. :(

yled said: The car pictures look terrible. It had to be a great impact.
The rest of the passengers, Zuny and Ashley and their stylists are fine with minor injuries.
I'm afraid for Sojung and Rise now, I hope they can update us soon about their condition, they said it was bad. :(

This is so heartbreaking. I don't know what to think right now.

RIP EunB and prayers for Sojung and RiSe.

='(
#RIPeunB

Full statement from Polaris Entertainment:

This is Polaris Entertainment.

We would like to explain everything regarding Ladies’ Code up until now. They were returning to Seoul after their schedule at Daegu, then around 1:30 a.m around Suwon, their back tire of the van fell out. This caused the unfortunate death of our member, EunB.

Currently, our other member Sojung and Kwon Rise are receiving treatment. The manager and other members received no injuries. The members are on standby to move to a hospital in Seoul.

The location for EunB’s funeral has not yet been decided.

With an apologetic feeling towards everyone, including the fans who have received such a great shock [today], we hope that many of you will pray towards the members’ fast recovery. We will report back further details regarding the accident as soon as possible. Thank you.

Guest cho_cho

This is just tragic for Ladies' Code.  Our hearts goes out to them.  

jeezzuzzz 7 hours surgery and still going...faaaa ='(

taken from Soompi news - cc. deedeegii
------------------------------

Earlier reports had stated that EunB, Sojung, and Rise were in the vehicle with the manager and stylist. However, it is now being reported that the other two members, Ashley and Zuny, were also aboard the same van, but have not sustained major injuries.

While Sojung appears to be in more stable condition now, it is being reported that Rise is still undergoing surgery after receiving trauma to her head. She is currently in the middle of a major procedure that has been ongoing for over seven hours since around 2 AM (KST) on September 3. As the surgery is still continuing, it is difficult to know the exact state of her condition at the moment.

Guest Yoyo

My condolences goes to EunB's loved ones and my prayers to RiSe and So Jung for a fast recovery. This is so heart breaking.

R.I.P EunBi & R.I.P Driver
I'm a causal fan of K-POP in general but I can honestly say that I've loved every single song Ladies' Code has promoted. Their After School Club episode is still the only episode of ASC I have ever been able to endure without cringing in awkwardness. I'm really relieved that Ashley and Zuny are okay and Sojung is (hopefully) recovering well. I will continue to hope for RiSe's condition as well.

I just want to cry right now, I can't believe this is real. RiSe is still in surgery while Sojung is said to be more stable. I'm sure Ashley & Zuny know about EunB, but Sojung & RiSe don't. 
RIP Go Eun Bi :(( :(( :(( :(( RIP to the driver :(( :(( :(1556450000.jpg

We need to stay strong for the other members, but I know it's hard :( 

I'm having a really difficult time with EunB and the driver's death. Every time I think of them all of a sudden no longer being here, I start crying. No matter how many times I have had to deal with death through the passing of a family member or friend, it never gets easier. 
But right now, it's a solemn reminder to everyone, fans especially, that idols are humans as well and that death can come at any second to anyone. As a fan, my heart is already so broken and hurting that I can't even imagine what EunB's members, family, and friends must be going through. My heart goes out to both EunB and the driver's families and friends. I wish I could be there to give Ashley and Zuny comforting hugs and to hold their hands through Rise's surgery and both her and Sojung's recoveries. Let us all rest in the comfort that both EunB and the driver are in better places now. 
If anyone wants to talk, I'm here and would love to chat!

Some better news.

Ladies Code Rise comes out of surgery after 9 hours; Sojung stabilizes

Latest reports are emerging that Ladies Code’ Rise has finally been taken out of surgery after 9 hours and fellow member Sojung has finally stabilized.

Ladies’ Code was involved in a fatal car crash at around 01:20 AM today which brought devastating reports of EunB’s death. Earlier we reported that Sojung and Rise were critically injured and were being treated at a nearby hospital. 

Now, after a 9 hour surgery, Rise has finally come out of surgery and Sojung is also being reportedly stabilized. 

Meanwhile, idols are waking up to the heartbreaking news and sending their condolences through Twitter to EunB and the rest of the members.

cc.koreaboo/thefact

[updated] Celebrities Send Support & Prayers to LADIES′ CODEAfter the shocking news that LADIES′ CODE member EunB passed away in a car accident, with fellow members Sojung and Kwon Rise in critical condition, fans and celebrities alike have been showing an outpouring of love and support for the girl group.

Tweeting messages of support and condolences to LADIES′ CODE with the hashtags #PrayforLadiesCode, #RIPEunB and #StayStrongLadiesCode, K-Pop fans and Korean celebrities have been dealing with the huge shock.
Junggigo: We both performed in Daegu, used waiting rooms right next to each other, and even greeted each other…. but today, I hear this terrible news about EunB. My heart feels stuffy… I give my condolences. And I pray for the recovery of the other members and staff who are being treated. 

Brown Eyed Girls’ Jea: EunB…. I pray that you went to a better place. I pray that the other members will also be okay. 

Byul: Rise’s injury seems more serious than I thought. Let’s all pray together. She is such a nice and beautiful person. I pray that nothing bad happens and that the surgery will be a success and she’ll recover. Please pray!

Girls’ Day Minah I give my condolences… I hope that the other people will also recover quickly. 

Girls’ Day Sojin: LADIES’ CODE EunB… please rest in peace. This is most unfortunate. I pray that everything thing will be okay with Rise. Please let’s all pray together. Please pray for all the LADIES’ CODE members. 

A-JAX’s Seungyub: Rest in peace

Girls’ Day Sojin: LADIES’ CODE EunB, rest in peace. This is most unfortunate. 

2AM’s Jo Kwon: This is such heart breaking news. She’s only begun blossoming… I will always be praying for you in my heart. I give my condolences. I’ll pray that the other members and staff will also recover quickly.

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun: This doesn’t even seem like someone else’s business. People who are reading this, please let’s pray together. I hope to hear good news about the other members who are currently being treated. 

A Pink’s Chorong: It was a group that our previous director and Changddai oppa worked hard to prepare for. My heart is aching. I really give my condolences. I’ll pray that Rise will have good results. To the members, staff, director, and Changddai oppa, who are probably quite shocked, please cheer up. 

Baek A Yeon: Rest in peace. My heart aches so so much and it’s such an unfortunate incident that it’s hard to believe even now. As well as for my friend So Jung, and the other members and staff, I will pray for their recovery. . 

4minute’s Kwon So Hyun: I give my condolences. My heart hurts and I cannot believe it. We even appeared on broadcast together just a while ago… I will desperately pray for the others to quickly recover. 
There's way more, read the rest on Mwave

Now reports are saying that RiSe's family is flying on from Japan, I can't imagine how they're feeling right now :( 
Idk if I should feel happy or sad that an American media outlet has reported on this http://www.eonline.com/news/575451/ladies-code-singer-eunb-dies-after-korean-group-suffers-tragic-car-accident

As a WG fan, I absolutely adore these girls because of how they always looked up to the WG. It is endearing to see how much they idolized WG and that spark my interest in this group of five. As I got to listen to their music, I've come to realized that they are a talented group but very underrated which is a shame. I am shocked by the recent passing of member EunB; my heart goes out to her family, the Ladies' Code members, and the driver's family. I pray for the remaining members to be strong and quickly recover.