Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

Admin

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jchau1113

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET ANGEL, EUNB-TAMIN! <:-P There's still not a day that goes by that I don't think about these wonderful girls. I hope she's happily celebrating and partying up there with RiSe and the big man lol
eunB2.jpg

Side note: I wonder when they're going to release the duet that EunB sang with the Malaysian artist, Hyunmin. There were reports that came out when the accident happened and they said it would be released as a tribute to EunB. I wonder if they will release it later today for her birthday....I sure hope they do....

Guest aidiljamari

Go Eun Bi trying to speak english in a show called After School...

https://scontent-a-sin.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xap1/v/t42.1790-2/10511054_965141963513276_1768360102_n.mp4?oh=0479b7e5cb4a0eb94d420ef685cebb93&oe=5472AFE8

Guest jchau1113

Korean fans put up two banners wishing EunB a happy birthday :)
Screenshot_2014-11-23-18-29-33-1.png
Based on my very limited korean skills the first banner says something along the lines of, "We will always remember you. We love you EunB omma. Rise-ya! Don't be in pain, rather, be happy(?)" And the second banner...."We will always remember you. We love you Woojin unnie (I have no clue who that is). Our forever EunB-tamin, EunB-ya!

Guest comslave

"So Wonderful"  at 1,199,483 views

"Hate You" at 1,952,657

"Pretty Pretty" at 3,078,521

Now I just have to watch "Kiss Kiss" 500,000 more times to get it above the one million mark.  Going to need some help with "Bad Girl".

Keep in mind that Polaris is looking at their analytics, and whether the girls return depends on fan support they can measure.  Cd sales and views matter.

Oh and I just want to say.......
Hello everyone,

As a result of Eunbi's death, the town that I'm from will be allowing people to call in and talk about Eunbi and RiSe. They will also be having volunteer tree planting in memory of them planned for next year. So, you want, don't be afraid to call in or email and express how you feel about losing people so precious and beautiful. The information is below whenever you wanna call:
Rowlett, TX4000 Main StreetRowlett, TX 75088972-412-6100http://www.ci.rowlett.tx.us/tgottel@rowlett.comtdana-bashian@rowlett.com
We love you!

Guest aidiljamari

Prosecution asks for 2.5 year jail sentence for Ladies' Code's road manager + verdict expected in January

140903_p03_girl.jpg

The Suwon prosecution team has asked for a 2-and-a-half year jail sentence for Ladies' Code's road manager, Mr. Park (27), who was driving the group's car when the fatal accident occurred.

SEE ALSO: Ladies' Code's road manager arrested and indicted on the charge of causing the fatal accident

As mentioned before, the prosecution had previously accused Mr. Park of causing the fatal accident by speeding in the rain. They determined that he had driven at 135.7kmh (~85mph) on a highway where the normal speed limit is 100kmh (~62mph), but actually even lower at 80kmh (~50mph) during rain.

During the recent hearing, he acknowledge the charges against him, and explained his reason for speeding and apologized, commenting, "I received the car involved in the accident for the first time the day before [the accident] so it was an unfamiliar car to me... The members, who completed a filming around a rural area on that day, seemed tired so I was trying to take them back to their dorm quickly, but the result was devastating... I am in deep regret and reflection over the mistake I made in one moment. I sincerely apologize to everyone including the bereaved families and fans who fell into deep sorrow due to the accident. Please give me the opportunity to live out my life as I work harder." 

While acknowledging his mistake, he also asked that the court take into consideration that he had done the best he could to resolve the situation after the accident occurred, explaining "Immediately following the accident, I did my best to take all the rescue measures including calling 119 [emergency number]." 

The prosecution team did not reveal their reason for their proposed sentence amount this day.

The final verdict is expected to be given during the hearing on January 15 at 2 PM KST.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/prosecution-asks-for-2-5-year-jail-sentence-for-ladies-codes-road-manager-verdict-expected-in-january

Guest jchau1113

I'm glad he's getting punished but at the same time...it's a little sad. I got mixed feelings just because I know how close the girls were to him. He made a mistake...everyone does...but I guess that doesn't really justify his actions. I hope everyone will be able to find some kind of closure soon. Of course the most important thing at the moment is that the members are healthy and their families are healing.