Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

Admin

Guest aidiljamari

jchau1113 said:

Friends, family, and fellow Ladies' Code members commemorate the 49th day of EunB's passing

The commemoration for the 49th day of passing for Ladies' Code's EunB took place on October 21.  This is a very special day in Korean culture where rites are observed and the person's spirit is thought to enter paradise.  On this day, the friends, family, fans, agency members, and fellow group mates Sojung and Zuny gathered once again.  

On October 21 at 11:00 PM, they met at the Sky Castle Memorial Park.  A rep toldIlgan Sports, "It rained on the day EunB departed us and it rains again today on the 49th day. EunB did not leave after comfortable circumstances; rather, she left abruptly, so I think the parents wanted to do something for her.  We were able to give a Christian service quietly with the family."

Polaris Entertainment rep stated to Newsen, "The 49th day for EunB ended well. Among the members, Sojung and Zuny took part.  Ashley was unable to participate due to personal circumstances.  EunB's family, Sojung, Zuny, her agency family, and some fans did a Christian service for her at the memorial park and sent on EunB well.  EunB's mother did shed tears, but after the service, we looked at the sent in goods and talked about the past and smiled."

cr. allkpop

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jchau1113

aidiljamari said: jchau1113 said:

Friends, family, and fellow Ladies' Code members commemorate the 49th day of EunB's passing

The commemoration for the 49th day of passing for Ladies' Code's EunB took place on October 21.  This is a very special day in Korean culture where rites are observed and the person's spirit is thought to enter paradise.  On this day, the friends, family, fans, agency members, and fellow group mates Sojung and Zuny gathered once again.  

On October 21 at 11:00 PM, they met at the Sky Castle Memorial Park.  A rep toldIlgan Sports, "It rained on the day EunB departed us and it rains again today on the 49th day. EunB did not leave after comfortable circumstances; rather, she left abruptly, so I think the parents wanted to do something for her.  We were able to give a Christian service quietly with the family."

Polaris Entertainment rep stated to Newsen, "The 49th day for EunB ended well. Among the members, Sojung and Zuny took part.  Ashley was unable to participate due to personal circumstances.  EunB's family, Sojung, Zuny, her agency family, and some fans did a Christian service for her at the memorial park and sent on EunB well.  EunB's mother did shed tears, but after the service, we looked at the sent in goods and talked about the past and smiled."

cr. allkpop

Guest comslave

It is reasonable to assume Ashley is back in New York.  The lack of any messages from the remaining members is a bit more disturbing.  I've heard of individual members of kpop groups "laying low" during tough times, but there's usually a cheerleader sending messages to the fans.  The minute the breakup rumors of 2ne1 came out, Dara sent out a selfie with her and CL.  I was expecting Ashley to be the one to send out the first message, but the fact that she's currently "whereabouts unknown" means she's laying lower than the rest.

However, since this situation is without precedent, it's a hard to predict the outcome.  At this time, I don't see a possibility of a comeback. 

Guest aidiljamari

comslave said:

It is reasonable to assume Ashley is back in New York.  The lack of any messages from the remaining members is a bit more disturbing.  I've heard of individual members of kpop groups "laying low" during tough times, but there's usually a cheerleader sending messages to the fans.  The minute the breakup rumors of 2ne1 came out, Dara sent out a selfie with her and CL.  I was expecting Ashley to be the one to send out the first message, but the fact that she's currently "whereabouts unknown" means she's laying lower than the rest.

However, since this situation is without precedent, it's a hard to predict the outcome.  At this time, I don't see a possibility of a comeback. 

Guest jchau1113

comslave said:

Guest aidiljamari

LavelyShai said: You can't say Ashley isn't doing enough as a leader in this situation, it's not like a member got into a scandal & she's refusing to speak. She lost 2 of her members whom she was close to, that's not something you can bounce back from and start Tweeting again out of nowhere. For all we know, she can be feeling extremely guilty for EunB & RiSe and blaming herself for not doing enough. As a fan, I am fine with her not saying anything, it's only been a little over a month since the accident, we need to give them time to properly grieve. I want her to get better and that's far more important than trying to cheer us on and letting us know her whereabouts. That's what Polaris is for, they are their agency after all. 
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Polaris Entertainment Update: Ladies’ Code Members Show Physical Improvement, Still in Need of Mental Stability

Polaris Entertainment has recently provided another update on Ladies’ Codemembers Ashley, Sojung, and Zuny.

On October 23, a representative of Polaris Entertainment told Newsen, “Currently, Sojung, Ashley, and Zuny’s health conditions have improved a lot. Ashley and Zuny sustained minor injuries so their recovery was fast. Sojung was also able to recover quickly after surgery and her health has almost returned completely.”

The rep continued to explain, “Although all three members are showing improvement in their [physical] health, they are still in need of psychological stability so they are getting more rest.”

Meanwhile, the last update from the agency about a month ago stated that Sojung had undergone surgery for her facial fractures, and now it appears that she is in the final stages of recovery.

Soompi

Guest jchau1113

aidiljamari said:Maybe you are right but what about other industry like sport? For an example like soccer some of them have suddenly died on the pitch while playing such as Puerta, Vivien Foe etc.. After a week losing their teammate the rest of the team resume training for the next match. It may be a different situation but still a life has lost. All this happened on Sojung birthday. I hope she won't take it too hard for the rest of her birthday.... 

Guest comslave

The most important thing is these girls get back to some form of normal life.  Since Ashley was a social media user before Ladies Code, and the heaviest twitter user of the group, we'll know things are getting back to normal for her when she sends out a message.

But I'm really glad to hear they are out of the hospital. 

Guest aidiljamari

class="single__title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: inherit; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[★TRENDING] Ladies’ Code members discharged after health conditions improveUntitled-16-e1414037008800.jpg

The latest reports on Ladies’ Code SojungAshley, and Zuny, media are reporting that the members will be discharged from the hospital to recover at home.

Ladies’ Code, along with their manager and staff, were involved in a fatal accident last September 3rd, which took the lives of members EunB and RiSe, leaving Ashley, Sojung and Zuny injured.

Recently, Ladies’ Code investigators found that the speeding to be the cause of the tragic car accident. The findings state that there had been no fault found on the vehicle, rather a mistake on the driver.

In a statement Polaris Entertainment revealed, “Currently, Sojung, Ashley, and Zuny’s health conditions have improved a lot. Ashley and Zuny had minor injuries, so their recovery time was relatively fast. Sojung too has been recovering from her surgery and is almost feeling better. While the members are healing physically, they need more time to stabilize emotionally as well.” 

The company continued to reveal that the group would be discharged from the hospital and will head home to rest now.

tumblr_nbc82vJsS81rb69gro1_500.jpg

Source:http://www.koreaboo.com/news/trending-ladies-code-members-discharged-health-conditions-improve/

Guest aidiljamari

"The findings state that there had been no fault found on the vehicle, rather a mistake on the driver."
So according to the above article there's nothing wrong with the vehicle so the driver is to blame partly for speeding on a wet road and the other party to blame is the organiser and the company...

Guest jchau1113

This performance was uploaded not too long ago. There's a small tribute to the members at the end too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-25o4GtvkDI#t=222

Guest aidiljamari

LavelyShai said: aidiljamari said: "The findings state that there had been no fault found on the vehicle, rather a mistake on the driver."
So according to the above article there's nothing wrong with the vehicle so the driver is to blame partly for speeding on a wet road and the other party to blame is the organiser and the company...

Guest jchau1113

I heard from one of Ashley's church friends that she had mentioned her desire to continue singing and she is probably going to return to Korea soon. I don't know if any of you took part of the "Message in a Bottle" project that international fans arranged when the accident occurred but apparently she has read all the messages from that as well. Not sure about the other members yet...

Guest aidiljamari

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0.1875rem; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', serif; font-size: 2rem; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.3; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"RiSe’s 49th Day of Passing Commemorated by Fans
rise.jpg?resize=620%2C264

RiSe’s 49th day of passing was commemorate in South Korea on October 25th. Eunb’s 49th day of passing was on October 21st.

It’s Korean custom to commemorate someone’s passing 49 days after. It’s considered an important milestone. Prayer flags are erected and  rituals to bless the deceased are performed.

Polaris Entertainment made a statement on the 25th. They revealed RiSe is currently in Japan to rest beside her father, who passed away a few years ago. Her family will have their funeral for her at the end of October.

Her fans in Korea has provided a room where they’ve placed out her photo along with personal belongings. This way, fans and family alike can commemorate her passing.

Our hearts go out to  RiSe and Eunb’s families and fans.

Source: http://ohayoseoul.net/2014/10/25/rises-49th-day-passing-commemorated/

Guest aidiljamari

jchau1113 said: I heard from one of Ashley's church friends that she had mentioned her desire to continue singing and she is probably going to return to Korea soon. I don't know if any of you took part of the "Message in a Bottle" project that international fans arranged when the accident occurred but apparently she has read all the messages from that as well. Not sure about the other members yet...

Guest comslave

Here are my arguments why Ashley (or her parents) should sue Polaris:

1. Previous video evidence shows girls didn't wear seat belts.  Drivers should have advised the girls to put on their seat belts before the engine starts.  Even I require that of my passengers.

2. While acting as a chauffer, there is no evidence the manager, had any such qualifications.

3. There have already arisen questions about treatment of idols in the Kpop industry (long hours, forced diets and so on), and a lawsuit would send a message to all these entertainment companies to clean up their act.

4. Ignoring the speed limit is negligence. 

Many of you may think this is just a tragic accident, but I disagree.  This is not like some meteor falling out of the sky.  By having a poorly trained driver who exceeded the speed limit and ignored the safety of his passengers, Polaris created the conditions where the tragedy was possible.  Out of a lawsuit, we could get industry rules requiring formal education and certification of the drivers to ensure the safety of employees.  It's not just about money.