Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

Admin

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Bum Soo Pays Tribute to LADIES’ CODE RiSe and EunB in Concert
Still remembering them after their passing, Kim Bum Soo, and others from Polaris Entertainment paid tribute to LADIES’ CODE’s Kwon RiSe and EunB in concert. 
On October 4, Kim Bum Soo held the second day of his 2014 Kim Bum Soo Get All Right Show at Olympic Hall in Olympic Park. 
36671633.jpg

Playing continuous string of his hit songs, Kim Bum Soo energetically performed, even showcasing collaboration stages with Show Me the Money 3’s semifinalist Iron. He even transformed into Big Bang’s Taeyang to perform his rendition of Eyes, Nose, Lips. 
During one part of the concert, Kim Bum Soo, and Polaris Entertainment artists, such as Yang Dong Geun, Rumblefish’s Choi Jin Yi, Sun Woo, and Ivy appeared on stage to pay tribute to LADIES’ CODE’s Kwon RiSe and EunB by performing I’m Fine, Thank You. 
82941250.jpg

“Compared to other agencies, we are a tightly knit group,” explained Kim Bum Soo. “We spend a lot of time together and eat a lot of meals together. The reason why my album was postponed was to show respect to EunB and RiSe.”
“Honestly, I worried a lot about whether to continue with this concert schedule. In the end, I decided to continue to keep the promise with the fans, but I really wanted to perform a tribute. I hope that everyone can remember RiSe and EunB even for a moment with this performance. We need to work harder to make their dreams come true as well.” 
Kwon RiSe and EunB passed away from a tragic car accident that occurred on September 3.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/77554/kimbumsoo-remembers-ladiescode-rise-and-eunb

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MBC “IDOL SCHOOL” DECIDES TO BROADCAST PRE-RECORDED EPISODE WITH LADIES CODE

tumblr_inline_nd1r8xuIyE1qdzjhr.jpg

The producers of “Idol School” have decided to commence with airing the episode featuring Ladies’ Code.

On October 6th, MBC “Idol School” producers have stated that they will commence with airing Ladies’ Code’s episode.

Through the notice, the producers have stated that "Ladies’ Code participated in filming October 7th episode of ‘Idol School’ but soon, were involved in a tragic accident. We discussed whether to air the episode featuring Ladies’ Code or not, and it was decided to be aired to see the beautiful girls perform for one more time."

The editing was done precisely and carefully, and the episode will be aired on October 7th. The producers also added that "Ladies’ Code will hopefully remain in our memories for a long time."

The episode will be aired on 7th. 

Last month, Ladies’ Code was tragically in a car accident that took the lives of EunB and RiSe. 

Source:  Osen via Nate

Cr KoreaBoo

'Idol School' with pre-recorded footage of the late EunB and RiSe of Ladies' Code to air this week

TAHITI-ladies-code-rise-big-boys-in-groo

The producers of MBC Music's 'Idol School' have decided to air the episode featuringLadies' Code members including the late EunB and RiSe

It was revealed that after discussing with the families of the deceased members, the producers made the decision of airing the 7th episode of 'Idol School,' which includes clips of EunB and Rise as well. 

Representatives of 'Idol School' commented, "The Ladies' Code members participated in the shooting for 'Idol School' on August 26 and September 2. They then headed to their next schedule and it was after wrapping up that they were involved in the fatal car accident. After the accident and funeral procedure, we discussed the potential airing of the episodes with Ladies' Code's agency and the family of the deceased members." 

They added, "It was decided that we would follow the suggestions of the family of the deceased when they said, 'We want to see beautifully shot footage of the members shown on air for the last time,' and to air the pre-recorded videos which include the faces of Ladies' Code."

They also explained that the editing was also done in a sensitive manner after consulting with the families and agency. "The producers honored the wishes of the family members of the deceased and shared the details of the filming, revised it multiple times, and concentrated on the editing so that it would not harm the Ladies' Code members as well as the deceased members. After the final preview, we decided on broadcasting the episode... We hope that the times that we spent together with Ladies' Code members, who had such loving bright smiles, will become a memorable moment for us to remember for a very long time.

MBC Music's 'Idol School' will be airing on October 7. 

Cr AllKPop

Guest aidiljamari

If you guys forget about it Eun Bi one and final goal is for Ladies’ Code to be known around the worldSo we should hope they are not disbanding....

Guest jchau1113

Very sweet and thoughtful of Kim Bum Soo and artists of Polaris to perform a tribute for RiSe and EunB. I'm sure they are just as heartbroken as we are.

Guest jchau1113

Spilling buckets again....but let's all remember them through their happiest moments!!!

Idol School's ending tribute video: 'I'm Fine Thank You'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8eGwjLL4aQ&list=LLGPL_m-z31jYO7-j-1nmGXw&index=3
Idol School: Ladies' Code Cuthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bummXmoZtw

Guest jchau1113

Kim Bum Soo's tribute video to Ladies' Code during his concert. I wish I could read what was on that video. Looks like he address each member. :( I'm still searching for videos of his 'I'm Fine Thank You' performance with his fellow Polaris artists. 

Guest jchau1113

Also found the new Pops in Seoul Secret Box episode that was scheduled to air after the accident but was eventually cancelled in respect for the members and family. Looks like they ended up releasing it anyway...ahhhh still so heartbreaking....

Guest jchau1113

Let's all enjoy some of our Ladies' happier times, shall we?
RiSe Shim Shim Tapa Penalties

Ladies' Code Prank

Sexy Dance (EunB lol XD)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0yFoRpcqqQ

Freestyle Raphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH_A3Fe2bt8

Guest jchau1113

Ladies' Code's tribute to EunB and RiSe 'I'm Fine Thank You' hits 1 million views

Ladies' Code's tribute MV to EunB and RiSe, "I'm Fine Thank You", has reached 1 million views.
The tribute MV was uploaded by the label to pay respects to their passed artists after the song had reached #1 on various music charts. The song's lyrics state, "Today I cry, I wish you happiness forever, good bye," and "It's okay to smile thinking of me once in a while", and fans have been using it to think of both girls.
cr. allkpop

Guest aidiljamari

I found a video where Kwon Ri-Sae participate in Idol Star Athletics Championship in 2011. You can watch it the last episode of the WGM KwonOh couple. She came in 2nd position. Ri-Sae is in orange between the purple shirt girl and Bora in yellow. The guy standing in the sidelines on the grass holding pink towel on his neck in orange shirt is David Oh. (her WGM husband) Bora came in 1st postion. I really feel like crying watching this video...

Guest jchau1113

Finally found a full fancam of Kim Bum Soo and his fellow Polaris labelmates' 'I'm Fine Thank You' performance! I can never get sick of this song....

Guest jchau1113

Friends, family, and fellow Ladies' Code members commemorate the 49th day of EunB's passing

The commemoration for the 49th day of passing for Ladies' Code's EunB took place on October 21.  This is a very special day in Korean culture where rites are observed and the person's spirit is thought to enter paradise.  On this day, the friends, family, fans, agency members, and fellow group mates Sojung and Zuny gathered once again.  

On October 21 at 11:00 PM, they met at the Sky Castle Memorial Park.  A rep toldIlgan Sports, "It rained on the day EunB departed us and it rains again today on the 49th day. EunB did not leave after comfortable circumstances; rather, she left abruptly, so I think the parents wanted to do something for her.  We were able to give a Christian service quietly with the family."

Polaris Entertainment rep stated to Newsen, "The 49th day for EunB ended well. Among the members, Sojung and Zuny took part.  Ashley was unable to participate due to personal circumstances.  EunB's family, Sojung, Zuny, her agency family, and some fans did a Christian service for her at the memorial park and sent on EunB well.  EunB's mother did shed tears, but after the service, we looked at the sent in goods and talked about the past and smiled."

cr. allkpop