Quantcast
LavelyShai

Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - "Feedback" Out Now!

Guest JohnKPOP

great news! Who will be going there? i want to go there. anyone here know about this concert? please tell me.

Guest JohnKPOP

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ladies’ Code Members Juggling Training and Therapy, Agency Answers Question on Comeback

Recent news of Ladies’ Code members Sojung, Ashley, and Zuny have been relayed.

On April 26, Star News reported that according to their management company, Sojung, Ashley, and Zuny returned to their dorm at the end of last month and are training as well as receiving psychological therapy for the trauma of the past accident.

According to the report, Sojung, who underwent surgery for her broken maxilla, is still receiving outpatient care.

When asked about a comeback for Ladies’ Code, an associate said, “Nothing has been decided,” and added, “But we should start to talk about it. I can’t say right now whether or not they can make a comeback this year.”

Meanwhile, Ladies’ Code was involved in a motor vehicle accident while traveling between schedules which took the lives of two members EunB and RiSe, and injured the rest of the members and stylists.

Source (1)

soompi

In all honesty, it's very hard for me to listen to their songs without tearing up. Even seeing edited pictured of just 3 of them is very hard to see. I can only hope for the remaining members to continue to lean on one another and to be strong. 

Im agree with you. But i do hope they EUNB last song can be release ..i really like eunb. how about you?

Ladies’ Code’s Memorial Concert for RiSe and EunB Confirmed, Reveals Poster

Girl group Ladies’ Code will be holding a memorial concert in memory of  RiSe and EunB.

Ladies’ Code’s agency Polaris Entertainment announced on June 23 that the memorial concert dedicated to the two deceased members will be held in Tokyo in August. Regarding holding the concert in Japan, the group’s agency further added, “RiSe and EunB really wanted to perform in Japan, it was their dream.”

Joining the girls on stage will be their label-mates YDG, Kim Bum Soo, Ivy, Rumble Fish, Sun Woo, and Han Hee Jun.

The agency also revealed that part of the profit from the concert will be donated to charity.

Ladies’ Code was involved in a car accident in September of last year. Two members, RiSe and Eunbi, unfortunately passed away.

The concert will be held at the Shinagawa Stellar Ball in Tokyo on August 22.

Source: (1)

soompi

Guest aidiljamari

[ETC][150613] Tahiti Ari talks about Ladies' Code

*From the title translation
She talk about the shock of Ladies Code accident* 

Source: http://super5ladies.com/forums/index.php?/topic/504-etc150613-tahiti-ari-talks-about-ladies-code/

[NEWS] 150515 David Oh Belatedly Confesses That He Had a Crush on the Late Kwon RiSe

Posted Image

On September 7, 2014, Ladies’ Code‘s bright and lovely member Kwon RiSe passed away. She was only 22 years old.

Her friend, David Oh, had a hard time accepting this fact. He said, “Seeing her portrait at the funeral, I wondered if this was all a dream. At first I couldn’t think at all. I became sadder as time passed, and my heart was torn with sorrow.”

As many people already know, David Oh and Kwon RiSe were both contestants in MBC‘s “Birth of a Great Star.” They competed in the same season of the show and rose to the top-10 together. The two of them were nicknamed “Visual Couple” during the whole season, thanks to their lovely looks. Afterwards, they got cast in “We Got Married” as virtual husband and wife, which was quite a surprise since they hadn’t even officially debuted back then.

After releasing his new song “I Know I Know,” he was carefully asked to talk about RiSe. Since he had worked with her in “We Got Married,” David Oh probably had more memories of her that not a lot of people know about. David Oh remained calm and said something unexpected.

“I was interested in RiSe. I liked her actually, but I couldn’t confess to her. It was a one-sided crush. After ‘Birth of a Great Star’ ended, Son Jin Young even went on ‘The Quiz to Change the World‘ and said that I liked RiSe. But I learned something while filming ‘We Got Married’ with her. I liked RiSe but I wasn’t the style that she liked,” the singer confessed.

The two maintained a great friendship even after the show ended. David Oh explained, “But when RiSe debuted in the group Ladies’ Code, I couldn’t keep contact with her. She didn’t have a phone. More than a year passed when I got a phone call from RiSe. She said, ‘I got a new phone, let’s meet some time.’ Back then, I had no idea that this would be my last phone call with her.”

Meanwhile, David Oh released his debut song “I Know I Know” five years after his appearance on “Birth of a Great Star.”

Credit: Soompi 

http://super5ladies.com/forums/index.php?/topic/495-news-150515-david-oh-belatedly-confesses-that-he-had-a-crush-on-the-late-kwon-rise/

Edited by aidiljamari

Guest aidiljamari

Just found this. Published back in September 11 2011 

Kwon Ri Sae Sends Chuseok Greetings and Opens Her Heart on Her Career

Kwon Ri Sae rose to popularity after appearing in MBC’s “Star Audition” earlier this year in May.

For her fresh young look and emotion-packed performances Ri Sae gained attention since the beginnings of the show. After she went through the painful experience of being eliminated in April, she continued to work hard and pushed forward with her dreams, landing herself in Bae Yong Joon‘s company Key East. She has been slowly preparing to start anew her career in Korea.

After being a part of MBC’s “Star Audition,” Ri Sae also appeared on variety program “We Got Married.” Her virtual husband was no other than Star Audition colleague, David Oh.. September 17 will mark their last “We Got Married” episode together. Ri Sae states that although it was a short three months, she got to experience and learn many things from the show.

While wearing a beautiful handbok in respect for the holidays, Kwon Ri Sae shared her feelings about her participation in “We Got Married” and her plans for the future. With her aegyo filled way of talking she also shared a bit of her past and what ambitions she has for her career.

“There are so many things I got to do through ‘We Got Married’ and to only think it was three months. It really makes me wonder how little time had passed. But it was a really fun experience. When I made typos sending text messages David would often correct me. When I met T-ara‘s Eunjung Unnie, she even complimented that I chose a good husband.”

“You have to find a better man now.” At this joke the reporter threw at Ri Sae, she got a bit flustered and even started to fake cough. “In situations like this you say ‘I want to concentrate on my music for now’” advised the reporter, which made Ri Sae laugh out loud.

With “We Got Married” and a Chuseok special with various other idol stars set to air, Ri Sae now has a celebrity profile and is starting to get to know of her seniors and juniors in the business. However, she states that running into her “Star Audition” buddies was when she is the happiest. She has run into Park Chung Gak, Son Jin Young on the Chuseok special filming.

At the end of season two of MBC’s “Star Audition” that started to air on the September 9 will produce the first generation of juniors (hoobaes) for Ri Sae.

Ri Sae states, “I’m so curious that I’ll be sure to watch every episode. It seems a bit weird to call them my juniors, but I truely wish the best for their success.”

It is only but fitting for Kwon Ri Sae to having emotional feelings of affection towards the show. Attending a Korean school in Japan, Ri Sae dreamed of becoming a singer in Korea ever since she was little. And it was MBC’s “Star Audition” that made her dream come true.

Kwon Ri Sae states that being on “Star Audition” changed her life. “When I was little I liked to sing and dance, so I wanted to be a singer, but I never got to audition in Japan. There really wasn’t a definitive reason, but there was something about Korea that made me want to start there. Because my heritage is Korean, I’ve always wanted to learn more about my culture.”

Seeing the hallyu blow strong in the direction of Japan during her school years made Ri Sae proud. “The defining moment of the start of hallyu had to be the drama ‘Winter Sonata.’ It was popular among the Koreans living in Japan at first, but then it spread to the rest of Japan. After that attention for Korea, especially K-Pop, began to increase on Japanese TV and magazines. I was really proud.”

And it came to be that Bae Yong Joon, the star of “Winter Sonata” is Ri Sae’s senior at Key East. Although she has not met him in person yet, she wants to say to him “we are now one family” when she finally meets him.

“I learned Korean traditional dance so I’m used to wearing a hanbok, but since I’m dressed up for the holidays it’s a new and different feeling. This Chuseok holiday I get to eat all of my favorite Korean foods, and spend time with my mom. And I really want the time to rest because I caught a cold.”

Ri Sae stated that now “We Got Married” is over she is going to start working on an album. There is no definite time schedule yet for an album release thus far.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2011/09/11/kwon-ri-sae-chuseok-interview/

Also don't think many people have seen this video before. This is actually the last episode of WGM KwonOh couple of Kwon Ri-sae and David Oh back in 2011. Kwon Ri-sae in in orange shirt and David Oh is also in orange shirt standing by the sidelines...

0.jpg

Edited by aidiljamari

OMG!!!!!! Polaris gave an update on the memorial concert and not only will their labelmates perform, but the girls will stand on stage themselves! They don't have a new song or anything like that, but this will be the first time they stand on stage since last year. 

Fans celebrate Kwon RiSe's birthday

Article: The late Kwon RiSe's birthday... Ladies Code fans, "Please don't forget her"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+9,246, -150] Be happy where you are

2. [+7,172, -82] Unni, rest peacefully in the sky

3. [+6,522, -84] Happy birthday, RiSe unni!! We won't ever forget you, EunB unni too..

4. [+6,253, -103] Why is it that I still can't believe what happened...?

5. [+5,387, -89] I still listen to your songs. Be happy where you are.

6. [+362, -7] So sad... I'd been watching her since 'The Great Rebirth' too...

7. [+293, -5] Hoping for your eternal happiness

8. [+284, -5] I hope you're smiling in heaven as brightly as you did on stage

-

Source: Nate

1. [+240, -10] At such a beautiful age, sigh... may you be resting in peace.

2. [+216, -8] Sigh........ breaks my heart just seeing her picture.. at such a young age ... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+198, -6] I still can't believe it.. ㅠㅠ

4. [+15, -1] Maybe because I'm not her direct acquaintance but it's hard for me to realize that she's gone. I just keep thinking she's alive somewhere. If there is an after life, I hope she's happy there...

5. [+14, -1] I hope you're happy wherever you are, happy birthday ^^..

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/08/fans-celebrate-kwon-rises-birthday.html

Ladies' Code and Polaris Family Head to Japan for Memorial Concert tomorrow

CM493hDWUAEwp1q.jpg

CM492w8WoAAXQ0P.jpg

CM4927IWsAAQal-.jpg

CM49x93WoAkI1A0.jpg

CM49xJqWUAEU_4S.jpg

CM49F5aWEAI4Wp9.jpg

CM49FnwXAAATQW5.jpg

Embedded image permalink

IVY

Embedded image permalink

Kim Bum Soo

Embedded image permalink

The members are also releasing a song at the concert, Polaris said there is no plans for promotions for this single & Sojung helped in writing and composing.  

The I'm Fine Thank You - EunB & RiSe Memorial Concert was last night

Embedded image permalink

CNB7HxEXAAAJ31X.jpg

CNB7MWpVAAAhuv1.jpg

CNB6zJSUwAA_Z_E.jpg

CNB69qtUYAAr9PW.jpg

Embedded image permalink

CNB6wX2WEAAXdOI.jpg

CNB674aXAAEvVNn.jpg

Embedded image permalink

CNB49p7UAAAcfEe.jpg

ctto

Fancams

ctto

During the talk, Sojung said that Ladies' Code will remain as 5. 

Polaris artists version of I'm Fine Thank You will be out on September 3 to commemorate the 1st anniversary of the accident while Ladies' Code will release I'll Smile Even If It Hurts on September 7. Polaris said there will be no promotions. 

• Like 1

@LavelyShai

Thanks for posting the video from EunB & RiSe Memorial Concert. Sending prayers and love to the remaining members. God bless them all.

@ryanallright

This tribute video made me cry. It's so sad they had to die so young.  RIP EunB & RiSe.

• Like 1

Today marks 1 year since we lost RiSe

RIP Kwon Ri Sae, we will always love you :( 

tumblr_inline_nbkwfqgDH41qzb80b.jpg

"Smile Even If It Hurts" is expected to be released sometime today