Quantcast
LavelyShai

Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - "Feedback" Out Now!

Guest aidiljamari

Here's a rare video. Pretty sure not alot of people have seen this...

Guest adikkeluangman

M!Countdown 392 (Sep 4, 2014) - Intro: Ladies' Code EunB Tribute (Eng Sub):

Guest aidiljamari

Ri-Sae perform the U Go Girl by Lee Hyori during Star Audition 2011. Skip to around 3:25

Guest jchau1113

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET ANGEL, EUNB-TAMIN! <:-P There's still not a day that goes by that I don't think about these wonderful girls. I hope she's happily celebrating and partying up there with RiSe and the big man lol
eunB2.jpg

Side note: I wonder when they're going to release the duet that EunB sang with the Malaysian artist, Hyunmin. There were reports that came out when the accident happened and they said it would be released as a tribute to EunB. I wonder if they will release it later today for her birthday....I sure hope they do....

Guest aidiljamari

Go Eun Bi trying to speak english in a show called After School...

https://scontent-a-sin.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xap1/v/t42.1790-2/10511054_965141963513276_1768360102_n.mp4?oh=0479b7e5cb4a0eb94d420ef685cebb93&oe=5472AFE8

Guest jchau1113

Korean fans put up two banners wishing EunB a happy birthday :)
Screenshot_2014-11-23-18-29-33-1.png
Based on my very limited korean skills the first banner says something along the lines of, "We will always remember you. We love you EunB omma. Rise-ya! Don't be in pain, rather, be happy(?)" And the second banner...."We will always remember you. We love you Woojin unnie (I have no clue who that is). Our forever EunB-tamin, EunB-ya!

Guest jchau1113

Today marks 3 months since this sweet angel left us. Hope the members are recovering well...
thumb.jpg

Guest comslave

"So Wonderful"  at 1,199,483 views

"Hate You" at 1,952,657

"Pretty Pretty" at 3,078,521

Now I just have to watch "Kiss Kiss" 500,000 more times to get it above the one million mark.  Going to need some help with "Bad Girl".

Keep in mind that Polaris is looking at their analytics, and whether the girls return depends on fan support they can measure.  Cd sales and views matter.

Guest aidiljamari

Today is December 8. It's Zuny 20th Birthday...
tumblr_nduv9ebUSy1u0c780o1_1280.jpg

BG_oFzlCAAAojCf.jpg

tumblr_mxg8e43wyB1s0joyho1_500.png

tumblr_ml1ypy9meO1qm0r1po1_500.jpg
tumblr_mkvbh0EAXr1s6c39bo2_1280.jpg

Guest Diem27

Yea, we're still here, she's missed, didn't know the other one died, growin' :(

Guest Diem27

Oh and I just want to say.......
Hello everyone,

As a result of Eunbi's death, the town that I'm from will be allowing people to call in and talk about Eunbi and RiSe. They will also be having volunteer tree planting in memory of them planned for next year. So, you want, don't be afraid to call in or email and express how you feel about losing people so precious and beautiful. The information is below whenever you wanna call:
Rowlett, TX4000 Main StreetRowlett, TX 75088972-412-6100http://www.ci.rowlett.tx.us/tgottel@rowlett.comtdana-bashian@rowlett.com
We love you!