Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

Admin

Guest adikkeluangman

[Exclusive] Ladies' Code "Pretty Pretty" Cover Contest Shout-Out!

Girls give shout out in English.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

‪#‎LADIESCODE‬‪#‎레이디스코드‬ ‪#‎소정‬약속지킬그얏 히히 여러분 저녁드시기전에 울렁거리게하는건 아닐지... 핳셀카폭탄!!! (아직 더 남은건 안비밀><) ‪#‎KISSKISS‬ #LADIESCODE
Cr LADIES CODE
10606122_321359408041437_82482617899972510407906_321359424708102_31776249704010310553552_321359458041432_919592142118983

[LADIES CODE Twitter Update]
 @polaris_lc 잠시 후 MTV 더쇼에서 #레이디스코드 컴백 무대 #KISSKISS 가 방송 됩니다. 팬 여러분들 오늘도 본방사수 잊지 않으셨죠? 앞으로도 레이디스 코드 많은 사랑과 관심 부탁드립니다 :) pic.twitter.com/TqzOPDR9XG
omg ashley sojung <3
10511256_10201510962135113_8546502772775

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

레이디스 코드 (LADIES' CODE) - 키스 키스 (KISS KISS) MV

The song like their last song. I guess they really want to channeling their Wonder Girls thingie. The MV kinda remind me of old Dalshabet MV.

The heck.....this is absolutely horrible news. =(
R.I.P EunB

BREAKING: Ladies’ Code member EunB passes away in car accident

YTN News is revealing some heartbreaking news: Ladies’ Code member, EunB has passed away at the age of 22 after enduring a terrible car accident.

The team’s van slipped while driving down a rainy road, around 1:20AM in South Korea. The girls’ van ran into a wall at the Singal Intersection of Yeondong Expressway in the direction of Incheon. EunB passed away while the six other passengers were injured and rushed to hospital. 

Police are currently investigating. Stay tuned for details.

cc. starnews

This is heartbreaking news. I hope the other members are ok and can get through this.
I'm really sad about it, I love Ladies' Code so much. :(

edit: They say that Sojung and RiSe, are also in critical condition. I hope they get better. They have to.

Heres another one thats popped up.....jeeeezzz =(

MBC reveals photos of horrific car crash with Ladies’ Code EunB passing

Just a few hours ago, Koreaboo reported the heartbreaking news that Ladies’ Code member EunB had passed away in a crash.

Now, MBC is reporting more on the story including photos of the crash.

The team’s van slipped while driving down a rainy road, around 1:20AM in South Korea. The girls’ van ran into a wall at the Singal Intersection of Yeondong Expressway in the direction of Incheon. EunB passed away while the six other passengers were injured and rushed to hospital. 

In the photo, you can clearly see where the van ran into the wall, with the back side being crushed in on the drivers side. 

Stay tuned for more developments in this story. We offer our deepest condolences to EunB’s family, the rest of her members and her loved ones during this hard time.

cc.koreaboo

The car pictures look terrible. It had to be a great impact.
The rest of the passengers, Zuny and Ashley and their stylists are fine with minor injuries.
I'm afraid for Sojung and Rise now, I hope they can update us soon about their condition, they said it was bad. :(

yled said: The car pictures look terrible. It had to be a great impact.
The rest of the passengers, Zuny and Ashley and their stylists are fine with minor injuries.
I'm afraid for Sojung and Rise now, I hope they can update us soon about their condition, they said it was bad. :(