Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

Admin

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"SET ME FREE" comeback reality

Episode #4

It is "SET ME FREE" MV credit cookie.

Music in this may be or may not be version of instrumentals of "NEVER ENDING STORY"

Contents:

Zuny again, like in

1, 2. Or was all this in Ashley's dream?

MBC Show! Music Core

MBC Show! Music Core is special show. Ladies' Code hadn't performed "GALAXY", "The Rain", "FEEDBACK" on MBC Show! Music Core.
Now Ladies' Code return to MBC Show! Music Core with "SET ME FREE".

stage was cut to 2:35 video length by MBC

Additional photos.

More Sojung and Kei interactions were in the ending of show. This video. (mostly in the beginning, and in the end)
Sojung and Kei (Lovelyz) (Kei is using real name Kim Ji Yeon for her solo debut) are friends probably after both were participating in "Girl Spirit" show (2016). Sojung and other participants got many friends here.
Example video from 2016 (Dawon (WJSN) as reporter, also Sojung, Kei, Minjae (Sonamoo)).
Some of previous 2019 interactions: this (Dawon, Kei, Seunghee (CLC)) and this (Kei, Seunghee (OH MY GIRL)).

There was photoshoot for "The Celebrity" magazine in 2016, part of "The Rain" / "Strang3r" promotion before "The Rain" release.
Some photos from photoshoot:

092316_ladies_code_01.jpg

092316_ladies_code_02.jpg

Some also related photos from 2016:

This location is café in Seoul, named "Hotel Soosunhwa"

Recently Ashley was in this café again, and has made this Instagram post:
(there are multiple photos in it, and photos 1,3,5 are from 2016 and related to photoshoot above, photo 4 is probably from 2016, and photo 2 is from 2019)