Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

Admin

Guest comslave

And remember, the best way to support them is to support them.  My Kiss Kiss cd arrived today and rest are coming.  It would be really nice to keep their songs in the charts as long as possible.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jchau1113

I hope Polaris updates us soon on their conditions like they said they would. They don't even have to go into depth as to what they're doing as far as treatments and such...I just want to know they're ok or least hanging in there. I'm not even concerned about whether or not they're going to disband because that's really not the priority at this point. I'm still heartbroken about RiSe and EunB, even though it has already been 3 weeks, but I feel comforted just knowing that they're no longer suffering. Ashley, Zuny, and Sojung on the other hand will have to live with this huge scar forever. I know kpop fans are already moving on with their lives since like I said...it's been 3 weeks but as fans of Ladies' Code, we should continue supporting the remaining members as much as possible. If you can't support them by buying their CD then just simple words of encouragement on their Twitters will help, I'm sure.

Guest aidiljamari

I'm really thankful for the community here still keeping this thread alive. I'm still sad as ever by the death of Eun Bi and Ri-Se. Meanwhile let's read their best quote from the 2 deceeased...
Rise-eunb-20140907.png

8 Quotes From EunB and RiSe to Remember Them By…

In the past few days, K-Pop has lost two beautiful souls. We here at Officially KMusic would like to commemorate the loss of Ladies’ Code‘s EunB and RiSe with some of their quotes that have been heard during their interviews. We hope that the quotes we have chosen will be a great testimony to the fact that EunB and Rise indeed were beautiful women.

“The little things in life are the happiest”

This short explanation why EunB wanted to spend a simple Chuseok holiday with her family proves that she was a down-to-earth person that lived her life to the fullest.

eunb1-20140907.jpg

“I heard you get more camera time if you use your body more. Give me more shots please”

EunB said those hilarious words on “Weekly Idol” proving she really deserved the nickname“EunVitamin.”

eunb2-20140907.jpg

“‘Pretty, Pretty’ is a very vivid and bright song. And I’m very positive and spry. I guess my style matches well with this song”

When she explained why all members of Ladies’ Code thought the concept of “Pretty, Pretty” matched EunB the best.

eunb3-20140907.jpg

“Hey girls, you know that I really love you, right? You are all precious to me and I’m fortunate to have you all”

In one of her individual interview EunB sent a special message to all Ladies’ Code’s members, ensuring them that they have a special place in her heart.

eunb4-20140907.jpg

“Moooom!!”

This is the way RiSe reacted when music started to play on “Weekly Idol” segment “Random Play Dance.” The way she called her mom showed what a funny person she was.

rise1-201409071.jpg

“Before I participated in the show, I was just a normal student going to university. When I was getting ready to go to business school, I suddenly became an entertainer. At times, I felt tired, and there were many hardships, and that talent program could be solid to have changed my life completely. This was a show that helped me achieve my original dream of becoming a singer. For me, it was an important turning point in my life”

RiSe once was asked how her life changed after she participated on MBC‘s Star Audition The Great Birth.” Her answer shows that she was really grateful for the chance she was given and that it was a very meaningful change in her entire life.
rise2-20140907.jpg 

“I think we’re the prettiest when we dance. You might not be able to express yourself with words. You can show how pretty you are when dancing. That’s probably the best way to show it off”

RiSe used those words to comment the choreography for “Pretty, Pretty.”

rise3-20140907.jpg

“Because we love food so much, we would like to be able to eat so much, so if it’s possible ‘eat, but don’t gain weight’”

In one of interview, Ladies’ Code were asked to pick one superpower they would like to have. This is how RiSe answered.

rise-20140907.jpg

Source: http://officiallykmusic.com/8-quotes-from-eunb-and-rise-to-remember-them-by/

Guest aidiljamari

Also I have a favor I need from anyone who could help me. As most of you know about the Ladies Code accident, I'm trying to get to know them better as I'm still feeling the sadness. Does anyone know where I can watch WGM couple KwonOh? Most of the blog has been giving me dead links. it's a bit frustrating. Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I dont know where else to ask. Can anyone me help out? Thanks....

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Polaris Entertainment Updates on Current Condition of Ladies’ Code Memberssojung-ashley-zuny.png

Ladies’ Code’s agency, Polaris Entertainment, has provided new updates on the current status of the group members—SojungAshley, and Zuny—who are continuing treatment for injuries sustained from the car accident that occurred earlier this month.

On September 23, Polaris Entertainment revealed to TV Daily, “All three of them are still receiving treatment in the hospital.”

The agency revealed further information about Sojung, who suffered more serious injuries: “In Sojung’s case, it seems that it will take some time for her bones to heal, as she fractured her facial bones. So we are still unsure of when she will be discharged, but she will continue to rest in the hospital for the time being.”

It was previously reported that Sojung underwent binding surgery after sustaining great damage to her maxillary sinus, and she is now in the stages of recovery.

With regards to Ashley and Zuny, Polaris Entertainment shared, “The both of them are receiving continuous treatment, as they also need to rest and be stabilized.”

Wishing the best for them throughout their recovery process!

Source (1)

cr Soompi

i hope they recoving soon

Guest comslave

Hmmm, it's almost like Polaris is reading this thread.  Although I'm sure there's many more kpop threads just as anxious to know how they are doing.  Still, I'd rather get the update from the doctors or family members.  Not certain I like how Polaris is being the gatekeeper here. 

Guest jchau1113

So I downloaded this video a long time ago. I had it tucked away on my computer but forgot about it until recently. I've seen quite a lot of videos of these lovely girls from their performances to Weekly Idol to their hashtag videos on their youtube channel but this video strikes me in the heart....hard. This segment was RiSe focused but it also highlights the close relationship these girls had, not only with each other, but possibly with their families as well. Seeing all of them cry together with RiSe's mom because Ashley missed her family that she hadn't seen in a long time....you can tell that they had a special understanding of each other....a special bond. RiSe and EunB may be gone, but I'm confident that the remaining 3 members are staying strong and encouraging each other every day. Time will heal and I'm sure we will be able to see them smile again

Guest aidiljamari

jchau1113 said:

So I downloaded this video a long time ago. I had it tucked away on my computer but forgot about it until recently. I've seen quite a lot of videos of these lovely girls from their performances to Weekly Idol to their hashtag videos on their youtube channel but this video strikes me in the heart....hard. This segment was RiSe focused but it also highlights the close relationship these girls had, not only with each other, but possibly with their families as well. Seeing all of them cry together with RiSe's mom because Ashley missed her family that she hadn't seen in a long time....you can tell that they had a special understanding of each other....a special bond. RiSe and EunB may be gone, but I'm confident that the remaining 3 members are staying strong and encouraging each other every day. Time will heal and I'm sure we will be able to see them smile again

Guest jchau1113

aidiljamari

said:

jchau1113

said:

Guest aidiljamari

jchau1113 said:

aidiljamari

said:

jchau1113

said:

Guest comslave

I can understand all of them wanting to take hiatus or quit altogether.  4Minute was on a year long hiatus once and they came back stronger than ever.

Guest comslave

Waiting to see a selfie from Ashley.  Willing to wait the six months (or longer).  Take care, ladies. 

Favorite Ashley moment:  Her photobombing Rise.

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EY4FvWSt19Q?list=UU-MlYzrnfAkW3YYqEg3j_5g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Guest aidiljamari

I don't know about anyone else but this still hurt me. The song I'm Fine Thank You keep playing in my head even while I was asleep. I wonder how is their family doing...

LADIES’ CODE VEHICLE WAS GOING 137KMH (85MPH) IN 100KM (62MPH) LIMIT DURING FATAL CRASH

tumblr_inline_nck881uqwY1qzb80b.jpg

In the latest report by YTN, the media company reports that Ladies’ Code van was speeding at 137km/h (85mph) in a 100km/h (62mph) zone. 

The fatal crash claimed the lives of EunB and RiSe, with member Sojung also being critically injured. Members Ashley and Zuny were fortunately not critically harmed during the crash.

While police are still investigating the fatal car accident, YTN was able to calculate the vehicle speed at 137km/h with the help of the Road Traffic Authority. 

Stay tuned as more reports will come in the following days and weeks into the full investigation of Ladies’ Code car accident.

Source: YTN

cr KoreaBoo