Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Thank You LADIES CODE!

Admin

[iNFO]
Ladies’ Code‘s management agency, Polaris Entertainment, has released the final details of RiSe’s funeral.

RiSe’s wake is currently ongoing at the Korea University Anam Hospital. As previously announced, her funeral procession will take place on September 9 at 9:30 a.m., after which she will be cremated. Polaris Entertainment revealed that fellow Ladies’ Code members Ashley, Sojung, and Zuny will be attending the funeral. RiSe’s remains will then be taken back to Japanwith her family, and there, with the rest of her family and friends, a funeral will be held. RiSe will then be laid to rest. Japan is where RiSe grew up as a fourth generation Korean Japanese.

The agency also stated it will reveal Ashley’s, Sojung’s, and Zuny’s progress and discharge possibility from the hospital after RiSe’s funeral.

Polaris Entertainment concluded, “We hope that you will remember the bright and beautiful RiSe and EunB for a long time. Please continue to pray and send your support to their family members and Ashley, Sojung, and Zuny.”

©soompi.com

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[News]
Fresh From Koreaboo.
SUPER JUNIOR, TVXQ CHANGMIN, SHINEE MINHO, KARA GYURI, B1A4, YOO JAESUK AND MORE ATTEND LADIES’ CODE RISE FUNERAL

Ladies’ Code RiSe funeral is now underway, after tragically passing away from injuries receiving from a fatal car accident. RiSe received numerous critical surgeries and being unconscious in the ICU for over 80+ hours before succuming to her injuries.

RiSe funeral is now being held at Korea University Anam Hospital. From there, RiSe’s remains will be taken back to Japan with her family, where she will have a funeral with her family and close ones. RiSe will then be laid to rest in Japan, where RiSe grew up as a fourth generation Korean Japanese.

Polaris officials revealed, “RiSe’s mother said RiSe looked best in a Korean traditional hanbok and wanted use that as the portrait picture.”

Idols attending the funeral included Donghae, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Changmin, Minho, K.Will, Yoo Jaesuk, Kangnam, KARA’s Gyuri, Bestie, B1A4, Youngji, Boys Republic, ZE:A’s Hwang Kwanghee, Moon Junyoung, and others attended the funeral.

Not only have senior celebrities such as Yoo Jaesuk, Kim Jaedong, Defconn, Jung Hyungdon, K.Will, 8eight’s Lee Hyun, and Rose Motel shown their sorrow of the victim’s death, but other celebrities like Ivy, Jung Joon, Oh Yoona, Sunwoo, Lee Kyun, Rumblefish, and fellow celebrities of the same agency attended the wake to express their deep sorrows.

Following the loss of EunB and now RiSe, the three remaining Ladies’ Code members are feeling an incredible amount of sadness. They are comforting each other and being with each other at this time.”

The three members will all be attending RiSe funeral. The funeral rite was held by Rise’s mother, grandmother, sister, brother, and other family members on the 8th.

©koreaboo

DISPATCH REVEALS HEARTBREAKING PHOTO NARRATIVE OF LADIES’ CODE FINAL FAREWELL TO RISE AT FUNERAL

tumblr_inline_nbm3qlQU321qc7ff0.jpg

Today, September 9th, recently deceased Ladies’ Code member, RiSe, had her funeral.

RiSe looked precious in her last moments, dressed in a pink hanbok and smiling brightly; but her family members and friends couldn’t smile as she did. They could do nothing but continuously weep tears. Passing at such a young age, nobody could easily let her go.

On the morning of September 9th, RiSe’s leaving funeral was held at Anam Korea University Hospital. Family members, friends, Polaris entertainment staff and Ladies’ code members Zuny, Ashely, Sojung were with RiSe for her farewell.

As RiSe’s funeral vehicle arrived at the hospital, the funeral was flooded with tears. People were sobbing uncontrollably, and some groaned in sadness. RiSe was just 23 years old.

tumblr_inline_nbm45r5Yxm1qc7ff0.jpg

The Ladies’ Code members couldn’t manage their emotions in response to this sadness. Sojung attended the ceremony in a wheelchair, sighing heavily as she cried. Her sadness of losing someone so special was clear to everyone. The three members and all the people around them wept as the funeral progressed.

tumblr_inline_nbm446zcmK1qc7ff0.jpg

The family members were the most devastated. RiSe’s mother’s tears did not stop the entire funeral. She kept calling RiSe’s name and wept. Her brother and sister also wept heavily by her side. They would have been in Hong Kong today if RiSe was still alive. It was such an heartbreaking moment.

Polaris Entertainment officials couldn’t hide their sadness either. They showed their warm tears as they lifted RiSe into the vehicle. Ladies’ Code’s co-workers also wept as they followed behind RiSe.

tumblr_inline_nbm46pUI0C1qc7ff0.jpg

A sad farewell:

tumblr_inline_nbm4783dip1qc7ff0.jpg

Zuny, in obvious grief:

tumblr_inline_nbm47oGFxO1qc7ff0.jpg

Sunwoo was not able to stop her tears:

tumblr_inline_nbm4807xZn1qc7ff0.jpg

cr KoreaBoo

class="story-title" itemprop="name" style="font-weight: normal; -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 41px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 49.2000007629395px; width: 620px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"What will Ladies’ Code do without their mother, RiSe?dispatch1.jpg

RiSe passes away after clinging onto her life for four days. Picture: Dispatch

The world is currently mourning the loss of EunB and RiSe, after a tragic car accident which cost them their lives.

As everyone is remembering the two talented singers, we wanted to share some past interviews with our readers.

Kwon Ri-Se was aged 23, when she met her fate on September 7 at 10:10AM KST. Despite being born in Fukushima, Japan, RiSe was still in touch of her Korean heritage.

She participated in beauty pageant Miss Korea in 2009 and was an active model. She became a notable contestant on MBC’s Birth Of a Great Star, after becoming a finalist on the singing competition.

rise2.jpg

Picture: TVDaily

RiSe never thought she could become a singer. She majored in economics and business administration during her time at college/university.

“I was living in Japan so I wasn’t even aware of auditions in Korea. During my university enrollment test, my vocal teacher recommended a tournament that I might be interested in. At the time, I didn’t expect that I would be a singer today.”

RiSe went on to sign a deal with Key East Entertainment, which saw her feature on We Got Married and record commercials for LG.

It was in 2013, that she met the four other members of Ladies’ Code and decided to become apart of it. She signed with Polaris Entertainment.

RiSe was the oldest member of the group and her fellow members described her as a mother figure, who always looked after them.

Zuny: ”RiSe unnie always takes care of our health. Even the littlest things like taking vitamins. And she also doesn’t let us eat junk food for our health.”RiSe: “We have to take care of our health. We don’t live with our parents so we have to take care of ourselves.”Sojung: “She’s really like a mom. She would always say “my sojungiee~” and take care of all of us.”EunB: “She is so nice. Too nice.”Asheley: “She is also so cool too. When we apologize to her for something, she would always say “it’s okay, who cares” and forgave us right away.”
19.jpg

Ladies’ Code RiSe and EunB passes away after tragic car accident.

Earlier last month, a fan tweeted RiSe asking her which member she wanted to take care of and who she felt most uncomfortable leaving alone. She responded by saying: ‘EunB!!!!!♡’.

https://twitter.com/RaNDoM_EB/status/499175359808421891

Then on September 7 at 10:10AM KST, Kwon Ri-Se was confirmed dead. She passed away just four days after her friend, EunB.

Polaris Entertainment said she was receiving an emergency surgery for as long as she could, but ultimately she passed away. She suffered from life-threatening head injuries as a result of the accident.

Both RiSe and EunB passed away too young.

RiSe still had many things she wanted to achieve in her career. Her dream was to perform in a stadium as big as Yokohama Stadium in Japan, which has a capacity of 30,000 seats.

RiSe and Eunb will be remembered by K-pop fans, R.I.P.

cr HelloKpop

LADIES’ CODE SOJUNG, ASHLEY AND ZUNY RETURNED TO HOSPITAL TO CONTINUE TREATMENT AFTER RISE FUNERAL 
Polaris Entertainment has revealed that Sojung, Ashley and Zuny retuned to the hospital after RiSe’s funeral, to continue their treatments. Polaris Entertainment revealed in a statement, “Sojung, Ashley and Zuny attended [RiSe’s] funeral and will be hospitaliezd again to continue treatments. The members discharge date has yet to be decided.” On the morning of September 9th, RiSe’s leaving funeral was held at Anam Korea University Hospital. Family members, friends, Polaris entertainment staff and Ladies’ code members Zuny, Ashely, Sojung were with RiSe for her farewell. Polaris Entertainment also revealed more into the investigations. They stated, “The cause of the accident is still being investigation at the moment, so we ask that media limit publishing articles speculating on the crash. We will release an official statement as soon as the results come out.” The company closed their statements in a heartfelt apology saying, “We thank everyone who have been mourning with us and showing remorse throughout the Chuseok holidays, and we apologize for all those who received such great shock due to this event.” Source: Osen

PARK KIYOUNG, “RISE. MAY YOU SING HAPPILY IN THE LAND OF THE SKIES.” Many celebrities have expressed their condolences both in person and through their SNS accounts regarding the recent tragedy and loss of Ladies’ Code’s EunB and RiSe. Singer Park Kiyoung was one of the many who recently showed his heartbreak at the loss of two talented singers through his SNS. On September 7, Park Kiyoung wrote via his Twitter account, “Kwon Rise. I hope that you will be able to happily sing the song in the land of the skies that you cannot sing anymore… I offer my deepest condolences.” Kwon RiSe’s funeral took place on September 9 at Korea University’s Anam Hospital where Sojung, Ashley and Zuny as well as many Polaris Entertainment staff, officials and other artists under the label attended. Her funeral took place just a few days following the death of EunB. RiSe will be transported to Japan where another funeral will take place with her family and will be laid to rest there. Source: Sports World

Guest jchau1113

I hope these two angels are still smiling up in heaven with the big man. For a split second, I forgot that they were gone while watching this because their smiles are so contagious, especially RiSe's. My heart still hurts for them, Ladies' Code, and their families. It's been an exhausting week. It's going to take a while, but I will remember them through their happiest moments. #staystrongladiescode #riprise #ripeunb  

LADIES’ CODE SOJUNG TO RECEIVE 6 MONTHS OF TREATMENT BEFORE POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL SURGERY

tumblr_inline_nboph66sOs1qc7ff0.png

Polaris Entertainment revealed in a statement that Ladies’ Code member Sojung will have to receive treatment for an additional 6 months until she is fully recovered.

In a statement, Polaris Entertainment revealed that due to her upper jawbone surgery, Sojung will continue to undergo 6 additional months of treatment.

The agency said, “[Doctors] will e deciding whether or not Sojung needs more surgeries as they monitor her recovery. They estimate she needs at least 6 more months of treatment. Sojung is still in great shock and is suffering a lot over the deaths of her members, RiSe and EunB. I don’t think she fully realizes the absence of her members, and it will be important to watch over her as she overcomes this trauma.”

Stay tuned for more updates on Sojung’s condition.

cr KoreaBoo