Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello to all who's been following this cute actor! am new on this thread! Reply 1994 brought me here! woah 583 pages & counting? this only goes to show how popular this young actor has been? just started watching RD & can't wait to see the rest! i'm also watching him along with his other friends Baro & my fave Son ho joon, they're all great (together)! luv them in R1994!

i'll try to visit here again nice to find his thread!

is it crazy that even after all these years, i still think of him as chilbongie? :) i was really rooting for him back then and couldn't bring myself to finish reply 1994 because my heart kept breaking into a million tiny pieces for him. i really loved his scenes with go ara and will always watch the baseball scene from ep 7 whenever i need a little pick me up. hope he and ara can do a project together one of these days.

@jjoy84 I watched all his drama and movies  in short months since I discovered him in RDTK except for "Reply".  Apparently, I can't bring myself to get hurt similar to this MTV.  Learning about the ending that Chilbongie was not the end husband. Heartbreaking. Apparently, before I was a able to watch Reply - I saw this MTV. Huhuuuh. 

@anjelikaeyes13 let's just say even if it's been more or less 3 years, my heart still hasn't recovered. i'm not the type to drop a drama just because my OTP did not work out, but reply 1994 is a different case. i just couldn't bring myself to move past episode 12, specifically the cross walk scene with chilbong and najeong. in my mind, the drama ended there with najeong realizing her feelings for him and they live happily ever after (delusional, i know... LOL)

Hi @anjelikaeyes13 , @jjoy84... :)

Just wanna share my experience with yys..Reply introduced me to YYS..i watched without any expectation as its recommended by many..i knew chilbonge was not an endgame..as i did not know him so it s fine...

But chilbong won over me during his conversation with his mother through phone..its so heartbreaking..the rest is history

And Warm and Cozy came..i really enjoy the drama despite received low rating..for me it s a good drama..

Im really happy when RDTK received a good review and rating as YYS effort can be acknowledge from new fans

Yoo Yeon-seok Caught On Camera In LA

C5JgXupWcAI_xAQ.jpg

Yoo Yeon-seok’s photo shoot in LA was released on the pages of Cosmopolitan Magazine March 2017 issue.

Yoo perfectly portrayed the retro classic look through his trench coat, high waist pant, and eye-wear styling. Yoo first rose to fame through “Reply 1994” and recently appeared on “Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim” – he commented on his endless amount of dramas, movies, and musicals that “I was able to work without any rest until now because I enjoy what I do. My ultimate goal as an actor is to become a “good actor,” and so that goal brought me to where I am right now.”

C5Jfx4hXUAQJ6k5.jpg

He added, “I really lived up to my full potential until now. And I believe there would be no regrets at the end if I continue to live on like this.”

“My friend since elementary school drove five hours from Las Vegas just to see me. It’s hard to drive five hours to go see someone even in Korea, so I felt really lucky to have such a friend. My time here with my friends will also remain as a very memorable moment for me.”

Original article available at http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?art_id=5024382

Translated by Ellen Kim

• 4 months later...

YYS! I heard we was going to be in Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Love it! If only I could see it :(

As for Mr. Sunshine, that will be interesting. Lol, can we switch the actors around because YYS is awesomesauce. 

I am looking forward to seeing him onscreen again, I just don't know how bad I am going to suffer. Lol

Ty for having updates as always. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived