Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pandalover1 thank you ♥♥♥ those Trugen photos are set to kill me. ;_____; I can't wait for the Trugen photoshoot video to be uploaded later by Trugen. kkk

Anyway, not long ago, YeoNiverse Dailymotion accounts' videos (all of them) were deleted thus we had to reupload lots of videos back (since not all videos can be uploaded onto our youtube channel).

I'll try to post here the videos that we have reuploaded from time to time so we could have sort of like throwbacks to YYS old interview videos ^^ 

First one is tvN Taxi that YYS guested back in January 2014. He was featured in 2 episodes - ep. 318 (just a short cut) and in full episode 319

1) Taxi ep. 318 (uploaded onto YT) around less than 4 minutes long

2) Taxi ep. 319 (on our wordpress)  [CLICK HERE]

yeoniverse-eng-sub-20140118-yoo-yeon-seo

In this episode of Taxi, there were a lot of fun things about Yoo Yeon Seok being revealed, amongst others :

• His sudden catapult to fame through his Reply 1994's Chilbong character, after being an obscure actor for 10 years;
  • The hate he received for playing evil characters and his days of not having any endorsement deals because of the evil character image that stayed with him;
  • His beautiful shoulders that the MC (Ms Hong) was so into - was he born with those or were they actually a result of him working out?
  • Amanda Seyfried chose him as her ideal type out of 4 choices of actors and how later he had the chance to meet her;
  • The movie that brought him back to film industry;
  • His hobbies and his quirky idea of a proposal;
  • Him singing a song and the MCs demanded an encore (lol); and more~

6 K-Drama Chefs You Would and Wouldn’t Want to Work For

6 K-Drama Chefs You Would and Wouldn’t Want to Work For

Yoo Yeon Seok ☆☆☆☆

J3fJoSHaGbG8635671260741283133

Yoo Yeon Seok played a chef for a small restaurant on Jeju Island for “Warm and Cozy.” He would have been 5 out of 5 perfect, if it wasn’t for a few things. Don’t get me wrong; he’s good looking, talented, adorable, and extremely caring. On the other hand, he’s a little irresponsible, growing up in a rich household and all. Sometimes, he uproots and leaves behind his entire life sporadically. Plus, he knows he’s attractive enough to play around with the girls in his life a little, even the ones that work for him, and I just don’t dig that.

cr: http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/27/6-k-drama-chefs-you-would-and-wouldnt-want-to-work-for/

oppa in 1940's style kekekeke

CLM7ZowUEAAVbHP.jpg

First poster for Hae-eo-hwa

CLM7Z4BUAAAoqqN.jpg

Main role :

Han Hyo joo as Jeong So Yool

Yoo Yeon Seok as Kim Yoon Woo

Cheon Woo Hee as Seo Yeon Hee

Park Sung Woong as police commissioner

CLM7aBEUYAAhsiO.jpg

Shooting location seems in Gwang Ju

566730_image2_1.jpg

The House of Choi Seung-hyo is a traditional residential building located on the southeastern slopes of Yangrimsan Mountain. Choi Sang-hyeon was an activist who offered his attic as a place of refuge for other activists. Since the building was constructed in the 1920s, it offers a valuable glimpse into the architectural style of Korean houses at the end of the Japanese colonial period. (Korea Tourism Organization)

@day_dreamer this look has a unique charm to it, baby faced oppa with a stache.. I too dig this look! urhhhh he's gorgeous! :wub:

lol yes *________* but quite a lot of other fans are not digging the 'stache (hahaha) and I also understand why they felt so. Generally I'm not at all into guys with stache but weirdly enough after I saw his look yesterday and was done lol-ing at his 'ridiculous' look, I found myself kept on looking for more photos of him at the event and giggled happily. I was thinking to myself "what sorcery is this?!" xD

anyway more photos of YYS from yesterday~

PRESS PREMIERE

tumblr_nsi5ppJ4SA1to9y0zo1_500.jpg

source : Newsen

tumblr_nsi0ja0Hzs1to9y0zo1_r1_540.jpg

source : Osen

tumblr_nsiboflCu81to9y0zo1_540.jpg

Yoo Yeon Seok, Chun Woo Hee, Lee Dong Hwi, Han Hyo Joo and Park Seo Joon - Beauty Inside Press Premiere backstage

source : Lee Dong Hwi’s instagram update

@day_dreamer this look has a unique charm to it, baby faced oppa with a stache.. I too dig this look! urhhhh he's gorgeous! :wub:

lol yes *________* but quite a lot of other fans are not digging the 'stache (hahaha) and I also understand why they felt so. Generally I'm not at all into guys with stache but weirdly enough after I saw his look yesterday and was done lol-ing at his 'ridiculous' look, I found myself kept on looking for more photos of him at the event and giggled happily. I was thinking to myself "what sorcery is this?!" xD

PRESS PREMIERE

Yoo Yeon Seok, Chun Woo Hee, Lee Dong Hwi, Han Hyo Joo and Park Seo Joon - Beauty Inside Press Premiere backstage

@day_dreamer HAHAHA yes same here ! lol i have to be honest tho, the first thought that came into my mind when i saw his new look was like, LOL! he looks like a byeontae ahjussi.. kekeke! But the more i looked at it, i found it more attractive, lol must be the Yoo Yeon Seok effect.. hahaha! :w00t::rolleyes:

@pandalover1 lol at "byeontae ahjusshi" because for a few seconds I thought he looked like one, too! xD

Here's a few tweets by @tokkipanda about funny but cute YYS during the Trugen photoshoot interview video. I think he wanted to say "suit fit" but his tongue probably got twisted so he pronounced "stupid" instead. xD and he cutely apologise later after realising that he said it wrongly.

From Donghae thread: YYS and other stars promoting Beauty Inside 03082015  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_B7l4QpfIE&feature=youtu.be

Correct me if I'm wrong; I remember YYS said that during  a promotion of Werewolf Boy he wasn't applauded (?) and when he attended a movie premiere when Big Bang came out he was not noticed by the audience and this went on for 10 years. I don't understand Korean language but I'm happy that  the audience applauded him during the Beauty Inside promotion and even had a bigger applause than the other stars (sorry fans). This goes to show that hard work, dedication and good heart are not left unrewarded.

PRESS PREMIERE

@day_dreamer HAHAHA yes same here ! lol i have to be honest tho, the first thought that came into my mind when i saw his new look was like, LOL! he looks like a byeontae ahjussi.. kekeke! But the more i looked at it, i found it more attractive, lol must be the Yoo Yeon Seok effect.. hahaha! :w00t::rolleyes:

At first, tbh, I was not digging Yeostache.. He used to have a shaved clean look which made him younger. Plus, I am still so much into his sungyeol, this new look gave me weird feeling. Like, oppar waee?! Then I realized that Yeostache made him look like someone living in the old days. Perfect for his Yun Woo. *slow clap* You did it again, YYS. Thrown yourself into a character and gave it a distictive look. 

Btw, i am still not digging Yeostache but I am praying Heohwa to be good! 

@kaylanurul same with me I love his looks as Sungyeol (maybe even more if I saw the entire movie) but now I love him also in Trugen CF BTS. I hope someone would translate/provide English subtitles to that. Seems the women were so smitten with him during the shoot. Even the director seems so happy of the outcome. That's why he has so many clothing CF's. Actually it's his hair that I don't like in Beauty Inside promotion. But still I'm amazed because of his transformation.

In Donghae couple thread, I was surprised to see his pictures there (page 981). I thought I was in YYS thread. They were comparing him with LDW because they almost have similar clothes.

From Donghae thread: YYS and other stars promoting Beauty Inside 03082015  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_B7l4QpfIE&feature=youtu.be

Correct me if I'm wrong; I remember YYS said that during  a promotion of Werewolf Boy he wasn't applauded (?) and when he attended a movie premiere when Big Bang came out he was not noticed by the audience and this went on for 10 years. I don't understand Korean language but I'm happy that  the audience applauded him during the Beauty Inside promotion and even had a bigger applause than the other stars (sorry fans). This goes to show that hard work, dedication and good heart are not left unrewarded.

Omoonnnaaaa... you're soooo right!!! When he introduced himself, he got the loudest cheers from the crowd!! Gone the unknown days for him..

Hiks so happeh for oppar :))

Omoonnnaaaa... you're soooo right!!! When he introduced himself, he got the loudest cheers from the crowd!! Gone the unknown days for him..

Yess awww to see him getting loud cheers just the same as other actors / actress made me happy for him, too! 

@myvilvil you are right, I think he once mentioned about how when in Busan International Film Festival when he went there for Werewolf Boy screening(?), there were no cheer for him after Park Bo Young and Song Joong Ki (iirc). I think the same thing probably happened during the movie promotion in cinemas as well. lol poor YYS. He also talked about it during his Section TV interview, and here's some screencap :

WVnNWHP.jpg

[Watch the full Section TV interview here~]

(also, new fellow fans here, are you girls active on twitter? my twitter is here. let's follow each other and communicate there more since I'm hardly here on Soompi, and same goes for some other YYS fans. kkk)

Hi @kaylanurul! I was backreading this thread when I chanced upon your fan account of meeting him at VIPS event or something. Wow! I'm so amazed and envious at the same time. Although I just discovered him just recently I wished I knew him years ago and went with you in that event. Although I'm not sure what my husband and  kids will think of me, fangirling and all, lol, I can't really stop obsessing about him. I'm planning to go back to Korea again and hopefully it will coincide with whatever event he will have in the future.

Archived