Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Kang So Ra and Yoo Yeon Seok diligently study their scripts in first reading for 'Feeling Good'

CChwJSvUAAAzTFe.jpg:large

Actor Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang So Ra met up for the first script reading of their new MBC drama, 'Feeling Good,' written by the famous Hong sisters.  The drama takes place on Jeju Island, particularly in a restaurant owned by Chef Yoo Yun Suk.

The two met up with Lee Sung Jae, Kim Sung Oh, the other actors, Producer Park Hong Gyun, and writers Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran for the script reading.  The atmosphere was reported to be bright and friendly, hinting that there will be great cast and crew chemistry for a great drama!

Before the script reading took off, Producer Park Hong Gyun stated, "As the majority of filming takes place on Jeju Island, I think all of us will have to spend a lot of time together. As we will be spending a lot of time together, there probably will be a lot of attachment, but the best thing is safety.  Let's all take care of one another's health as we work."

Kang So Ra and Yoo Yeon Seok, the two leads, showed off great chemistry during the script reading.  You can see for yourself once the drama airs in May following the conclusion of 'Angry Mom'!

source : allkpop

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

′Warm and Cozy′ Holds First Script Reading with Yoo Yeon Seok, Kang Sora, and More

MBC′s new drama, Warm and Cozy gathered up its cast and officially went into production with its first script reading.

The first script reading recently took place with Yoo Yeon Seok, Kang Sora, Lee Sung Jae, Kim Sung Oh, and more, as well as Park Hong Gyun PD, and writer Hong Jung Eun and Hong Miran.

Ahead of the script reading, Park Hong Gyun PD started off by saying, "As most of the filming will take place in Jeju island, I believe that everyone will have to spend a lot of time together. We′ll become attached as we′ll be spending a lot of time together, and safety is the most important. Let′s work taking care of each other."

The drama′s leads, Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang Sora flaunted their fantastic chemistry, meeting eyes and showing needed reactions with each acting performance. Following the script reading, they also discussed with the PD and writers about their characters, showing their passion in the upcoming drama.

91170002.jpg

Warm and Cozy was created based on the idea an angry ant and a love-deprived grasshopper that end up falling for each other. The drama takes place on the beautiful island of Jeju, where a restaurant called ′Warm and Cozy′ is located.

The drama is already gaining anticipation as it will be a collaboration between the Hong Sisters and Park Hong Gyu PD, who created the mega hit of 2011, Greatest Love.

Warm and Cozy will air in May following Angry Mom.

source : Mwave

First script read for Hong sisters drama Warm and Cozy

Woohoo, production is underway for the new Hong sisters rom-com Warm and Cozy, which reunites the writing team with the PD of Best Love. The creative reunion makes me doubly excited for this new drama, since Best Love was the last time they were pee-your-pants funny. Stars Yoo Yeon-seok (Answer Me 1994) and Kang So-ra (Misaeng) led the cast’s first script read, and a few more story details have been released.

The MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama is a romantic comedy set on Jeju Island, and the title — a Jeju phrase that means “warmth that makes you feel good” — is the name of a restaurant at the center of the story. The drama is about young people getting away from the big city to heal in the countryside, and the leads will work together in the restaurant. Lee Sung-jae (King’s Face), Kim Sung-oh (Records of a Night Watchman), Jinyoung (Persevere, Gu Hae-ra), and Seo Lee-an (Hotel King) co-star.

It’s described as the unlikely romance between an ant and a grasshopper, a la Aesop’s Fable “The Ant and the Grasshopper” (about a hardworking ant who spent his days storing up food, and a lazy grasshopper who sang away his summer and starved to death in the winter). We aren’t told which character is which, but one is the “ant with anger issues,” and the other is the “grasshopper with a lack of affection.”

I think either way you slice it, it makes for a good opposites-attract rom-com pairing. It certainly helps that I can picture Yoo Yeon-seok and Kang So-ra playing the hell out of these characters, and having a great time with the comedy too. The romance is about the two of them running the Warm and Cozy restaurant together, and their relationship slowly coming to resemble the feel-good warmth of their restaurant’s namesake. Aww.

Warm and Cozy follows Angry Mom on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning in May.

WarmCozy1.jpg

source : dramabeans

Guest adniRose

CCngzFZWMAARiq2.jpg

i wonder what is the new colour of his hair.. is it dark brown? it looks slightly red in this pic.. probably just because of lighting but it'll be awesome if it's really red..:P

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Son Ho Joon Shares What He Wants TVXQ’s Yunho and Yoo Yeon Seok to Do at His Weddingkiddy_days April 15, 2015

Actor Son Ho Joon revealed his marriage plans.

On April 16, fashion magazine @star1 revealed the recent pictorial and interview with Son Ho Joon for the May issue.

In the interview, Son Ho Joon was asked, “You always say you want to get married soon. Have you thought about what your best friends Yunho and Yoo Yeon Seok would do at your wedding?” He replied, “Yunho promised that he would sing to a dance song.” He then said, “Yoo Yeon Seok will be MCing. And I would MC for their weddings.”

He also said, “A while ago, I wanted to have a cool wedding at a beach. As I got older though, I think I should be at least a bit more proper as I started thinking about the parents.”

Source (1SOOMPI

Archived