[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Lawyerh

Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

https://zapzee.net/2020/05/26/yoo-yeon-seok-to-star-in-new-film-puppy/

Yoo Yeon Seok to Star in New Film ‘Puppy’

by krishkim 

Actor Yoo Yeon Seok has confirmed his appearance in the new movie Puppy(literal translation).

On May 26, the actor’s agency, King Kong by Starship, announced, “Yoo Yeon Seok will star as Min Soo in the upcoming movie ‘Puppy.’ Please give him a lot of love and attention.”

The movie Puppy is directed by Kim Joon Hwan, best known for Midnight Runners and The Divine Fury. It tells the story about two men who have to say goodbye to their dog go on a journey to find their new family. Yoo Yeon Seok will play the role of Min Soo, who faces the biggest challenge in his life as he has to say goodbye to his only family, a dog “Loony,” and go on the journey to find a new owner himself.

So far, Yoo Yeon Seok has proven his broad acting spectrum by playing unique characters in each work. He has finished filming and is getting ready to meet the audience with Summit: Steel Rain and New Year’s Eve (literal translation). Also, he recently confirmed his appearance in the musical Werther and the movie Puppy, raising the expectations for his fans.

Yoo Yeok Seok is currently starring in tvN’s Hospital Playlist, once again mesmerizing viewers with his fine performances and friendly charm. Now, the anticipations for a healing story and the chemistry he will show with dogs through Puppy are rising rapidly.

Meanwhile, Puppy will start filming in June.

Source (1)

• Like 3

Hahaha @Lawyerh I see you’ve been camping on this oppa’s thread:D

Yes indeed I think he got a good sense of rhythm so it helped him pick up the drums faster. He said before in an interview he used to play Samulnori (Korean percussion) in school. Drumming is cool of course but when he sings I melt :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I came to learn more about YYS and I found my friends from the other thread.:D

Hola chingus.

I love his looks in the musical "The Hedwig "

I am sure he gave an excellent performance there so the standing ovation he got was well deserved.

I will try to see if is anything in you tube from this musical.

Let's see what i know so far:

He is good looking

Looks a kind warm person

A down to earth personality

Very good actor

Very good performer

Very good singer

Very good kisser

Very good is fanserving( no complains hahaha)

The perfect Jeong Won

is anything else I forgot to write?

Feel free to add more.

• Love 3

On 6/4/2020 at 11:57 PM, kiklaminHo said:

I came to learn more about YYS and I found my friends from the other thread.:D

Hola chingus.

I love his looks in the musical "The Hedwig "

I am sure he gave an excellent performance there so the standing ovation he got was well deserved.

I will try to see if is anything in you tube from this musical.

Let's see what i know so far:

He is good looking

Looks a kind warm person

A down to earth personality

Very good actor

Very good performer

Very good singer

Very good kisser

Very good is fanserving( no complains hahaha)

The perfect Jeong Won

is anything else I forgot to write?

Feel free to add more.

He is an excellent cook, photographer ,boxer, carpenter, cosmetic maker.

He loves backpacking, traveling and he does that mostly alone.

He is really a best example of an adventure seeker.

He is meticulous.

He is very talkative.

If you watch him on youth over flowers you will realise he is a very dependable man who does things confidently and enjoys his fullest.

He has this ability to look like he knows it all and handles it all well but his bestie so ho jun knows he gets anxious and stressed too.

He loves charity work does often.

Hope I told enough but still this fine man has so many talents...

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1

@Deltay

I have never seen YOF.If its subbed i will watch it.

Just looking at  him you can see that is a person that cares for others.

Glad Hospital Playlist came and gave me the chance to learn more for YYS.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2020 at 5:14 PM, kiklaminHo said:

@Deltay

I have never seen YOF.If its subbed i will watch it.

Just looking at  him you can see that is a person that cares for others.

Glad Hospital Playlist came and gave me the chance to learn more for YYS.

Yepp you can find eng subs easily...also watch coffee friends if u want to see a his caring side he is really a good fine man..

• Like 2

I watched Coffee friends and I had a good time seeing YYS and his friends doing it for a charity purpose .I could not mention the friendship I witness between the actors how the really care for each other and how YYS other friends made the time to come and help their friend.

Kudos to all.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, kiklaminHo said:

I watched Coffee friends and I had a good time seeing YYS and his friends doing it for a charity purpose .I could not mention the friendship I witness between the actors how the really care for each other and how YYS other friends made the time to come and help their friend.

Kudos to all.

Yess I also loved their friendship and hard work for a good cause... I realised yeon seok and so hojun make such great relations with ppl they work with... and I just wish them all the success and love they deserve..

• Like 3

@Deltay

it will be great if they continue the program.

I understand though they have a heavy schedule but if ever they are available again it will be nice to redone it.

I should thank the people who put the effort to subbed the episodes (it requires a lot of work and I know it from my chingus that they do the same for my bias) and i hope to see more episodes subbed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Waahhhh I'm finally here~!!!!

I'm a new(?) fan hehe. I know him first in Coffee Friends, though honestly I started for YSJ after watching Still 17. :sweatingbullets:

My first impression that time was "Wahhh he really is a man! :wub:"

With much respect and adoration for all the cast with their sincerity doing funation, he stole my eyes heart more. Both him and SHJ were the boss there but he was one to take initiative, lead, and guide them, while SHJ on his side doing more silent support and cheering. I so love their dynamic as leaders and bff! I remember in one episode where they lost some customers before their food came and YYS kind of blame himself, YSJ said when YYS broke down that time the whole team did too. That showed how strong his sense of presence and how much they relied on him.

Then I watched RDTK 1 and blaming myself how late I was to know him and watch his work haha, I keep re-watching RDTK after my first binge-watching haha. Since then I followed him, enjoyed his past works, and watched his other reality show. When I watched the legendary GDM I was like watching different handsome man!

After HP 1 ended, I completely fall for him like he's too handsome and charming and talented and hardworking and dependable and nice and lovely and ....(inserts other positive adjectives here). I'll always root for him from now on. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, babyolala said:

Waahhhh I'm finally here~!!!!

I'm a new(?) fan hehe. I know him first in Coffee Friends, though honestly I started for YSJ after watching Still 17. :sweatingbullets:

My first impression that time was "Wahhh he really is a man! :wub:"

With much respect and adoration for all the cast with their sincerity doing funation, he stole my eyes heart more. Both him and SHJ were the boss there but he was one to take initiative, lead, and guide them, while SHJ on his side doing more silent support and cheering. I so love their dynamic as leaders and bff! I remember in one episode where they lost some customers before their food came and YYS kind of blame himself, YSJ said when YYS broke down that time the whole team did too. That showed how strong his sense of presence and how much they relied on him.

Then I watched RDTK 1 and blaming myself how late I was to know him and watch his work haha, I keep re-watching RDTK after my first binge-watching haha. Since then I followed him, enjoyed his past works, and watched his other reality show. When I watched the legendary GDM I was like watching different handsome man!

After HP 1 ended, I completely fall for him like he's too handsome and charming and talented and hardworking and dependable and nice and lovely and ....(inserts other positive adjectives here). I'll always root for him from now on. :heart:

Sameee here I 1st watched Rom. Doctor and fell for him right away then saw YOUTH OVER FLOWERS and COFFEE FRIENDS and realised he is really a confident and strong willed man who is dependable and has leadership qualities and love for his mates....then I just started watching all of his works and all of it made me love him more and more....

He may not be a hallyu star with humungous international fanbase but he is well respected A list actor in korea with versatility and potential and I hope his success keeps on growing from now on..

• Like 4

His upcoming works to wait for-

New year's eve (movie)

Summer's steel (movie)

Hospital playlist 2 (series)

Puppy (movie)

Werther (musical)

• Like 2

On 6/11/2020 at 6:18 PM, kmsl said:

"Would you like a cup of coffee?" shoot

NAVER POST:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=28506647&memberNo=35839671

YYS is not only one of a late-blooming main cast but also is blooming beautifully with ages, like a fine wine, my kind of type. :wub:

@Deltay That strong will he has is amazing yet a bit tiring at the same time, especially when you're a chilled-go-with-the-flow type. You can ask SHJ of YOF lol. Fortunately SHJ of Coffee Prince wonderfully kept up with him and be his calm support pillar when his will didn't really work out. Also, that's why I can only be his fan from afar far way. :sweatingbullets:

Yasss busy oppa is soooo busy!