Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

14 hours ago, kiklaminHo said:

I watched Coffee friends and I had a good time seeing YYS and his friends doing it for a charity purpose .I could not mention the friendship I witness between the actors how the really care for each other and how YYS other friends made the time to come and help their friend.

Kudos to all.

Yess I also loved their friendship and hard work for a good cause... I realised yeon seok and so hojun make such great relations with ppl they work with... and I just wish them all the success and love they deserve..

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Deltay

it will be great if they continue the program.

I understand though they have a heavy schedule but if ever they are available again it will be nice to redone it.

I should thank the people who put the effort to subbed the episodes (it requires a lot of work and I know it from my chingus that they do the same for my bias) and i hope to see more episodes subbed.

Waahhhh I'm finally here~!!!!

I'm a new(?) fan hehe. I know him first in Coffee Friends, though honestly I started for YSJ after watching Still 17. :sweatingbullets:

My first impression that time was "Wahhh he really is a man! :wub:"

With much respect and adoration for all the cast with their sincerity doing funation, he stole my eyes heart more. Both him and SHJ were the boss there but he was one to take initiative, lead, and guide them, while SHJ on his side doing more silent support and cheering. I so love their dynamic as leaders and bff! I remember in one episode where they lost some customers before their food came and YYS kind of blame himself, YSJ said when YYS broke down that time the whole team did too. That showed how strong his sense of presence and how much they relied on him.

Then I watched RDTK 1 and blaming myself how late I was to know him and watch his work haha, I keep re-watching RDTK after my first binge-watching haha. Since then I followed him, enjoyed his past works, and watched his other reality show. When I watched the legendary GDM I was like watching different handsome man!

After HP 1 ended, I completely fall for him like he's too handsome and charming and talented and hardworking and dependable and nice and lovely and ....(inserts other positive adjectives here). I'll always root for him from now on. :heart:

9 hours ago, babyolala said:

Waahhhh I'm finally here~!!!!

I'm a new(?) fan hehe. I know him first in Coffee Friends, though honestly I started for YSJ after watching Still 17. :sweatingbullets:

My first impression that time was "Wahhh he really is a man! :wub:"

With much respect and adoration for all the cast with their sincerity doing funation, he stole my eyes heart more. Both him and SHJ were the boss there but he was one to take initiative, lead, and guide them, while SHJ on his side doing more silent support and cheering. I so love their dynamic as leaders and bff! I remember in one episode where they lost some customers before their food came and YYS kind of blame himself, YSJ said when YYS broke down that time the whole team did too. That showed how strong his sense of presence and how much they relied on him.

Then I watched RDTK 1 and blaming myself how late I was to know him and watch his work haha, I keep re-watching RDTK after my first binge-watching haha. Since then I followed him, enjoyed his past works, and watched his other reality show. When I watched the legendary GDM I was like watching different handsome man!

After HP 1 ended, I completely fall for him like he's too handsome and charming and talented and hardworking and dependable and nice and lovely and ....(inserts other positive adjectives here). I'll always root for him from now on. :heart:

Sameee here I 1st watched Rom. Doctor and fell for him right away then saw YOUTH OVER FLOWERS and COFFEE FRIENDS and realised he is really a confident and strong willed man who is dependable and has leadership qualities and love for his mates....then I just started watching all of his works and all of it made me love him more and more....

He may not be a hallyu star with humungous international fanbase but he is well respected A list actor in korea with versatility and potential and I hope his success keeps on growing from now on..

On 6/11/2020 at 6:18 PM, kmsl said:

"Would you like a cup of coffee?" shoot

NAVER POST:

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=28506647&memberNo=35839671

YYS is not only one of a late-blooming main cast but also is blooming beautifully with ages, like a fine wine, my kind of type. :wub:

@Deltay That strong will he has is amazing yet a bit tiring at the same time, especially when you're a chilled-go-with-the-flow type. You can ask SHJ of YOF lol. Fortunately SHJ of Coffee Prince wonderfully kept up with him and be his calm support pillar when his will didn't really work out. Also, that's why I can only be his fan from afar far way. :sweatingbullets:

Yasss busy oppa is soooo busy!

EaZq7vGU4AI1i7t?format=jpg&name=small

My heart exploded in this photo. 

4 hours ago, babyolala said:

YYS is not only one of a late-blooming main cast but also is blooming beautifully with ages, like a fine wine, my kind of type. :wub:

I'm loving his recent look. I don't know how to describe it he's more "full-looking" or in good shape I guess. I think it started on Mr. Sunshine when he's becoming more and more buff but not that buff. I make no sense. I'm babbling sorry :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

I wanted to say thick but let's stay on the PG rating.

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Seems he's not the main lead ? 

More like main villian but could be a surprise at the end (u know maybe he will turn out to be good or change whatever) but still we would love his acting...

I’ve read it somewhere that he’s the villain because his forehead is showing :joy:

anyway, I’m excited to see him with Jung Woo-sung. My ahjumma heart is happy that he’s working with my classic beloveds, CTH and JWS. 

More Steel Rain stills :D

Excerpt from the article:

(Rough translations)

YYS, who always shows a new image for each of his project and shows his wide spectrum [in acting], will surprised the audience as North Korean leader in Steel Rain 2.

Steel Rain Director Yang Woo-sook on YYS:

"Yeon-seok Yoo has always done a great job in trying to get the direction he pursued."

Yu Yeon-seok on his role in Steel Rain:

“I worried and worried a lot, but I started at the question of 'what would I look like if I became the leader?'

YYS on preparing for his role as the NK leader:

“The dialect used in each region of North Korea is different... In fact, I studied while watching video interviews by the North Korean leader, and also received instruction from North Korean defectors.”

He looks so intense here :wub:

0000834770_001_20200701081011382.jpg?typ

0000834770_002_20200701081011421.jpg?typ

0000834770_003_20200701081011460.jpg?typ

source:

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000834770&fbclid=IwAR1ZYWbkJC2oi6GuUxqLwkAA3Lhkk7FNyGkUQa8MzxKzArI1jlI9NmKtkyo

The more I learn about YYS the bigger of a fan I become.

I have to thank Hospital Playlist and his role as Dr. Ahn Jeong Won that made me want to learn more about YYS.

I always knew he was a good,versatile actor but I needed to see him as Dr. AJW to be willing to do the extra work and learn more about him. 

What capture my interest and my heart :wub: is how thoughtful was for his friends (YOF)and for  each given project he had to accomplish(Coffee Friends).

He gives all his efforts for the most possible best result and he takes care of his friends taking upon him responsibilities with out anyone asking him.

YYS is a responsible , real friend that you can rely on him.

Add on this that he works a lot, is smart ,quick witted , lovable and good looking !

Wishing the best for Steel Rain 2. I loved the first one.

I watched all the promo for Steel Rain 2 and I rewatched them and  with out understanding anything I was smiling seeing YYS talking .He must said  something funny because all were laughing and general the atmosphere was friendly. All seemed in today's promo to get along so well. YYS looks so cute in this hairstyle .He is a big boy!

I am hoping  kind chingus  they will translate all these clips.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived