Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[ENG] SINGLES MAGAZINE APRIL ’16 INTERVIEW : YOO YEON SEOK’S EVERYDAY MATTERS (PART 1)

For the last 5 years actor Yoo Yeon Seok has been doing works without even a single miss. To him, acting is like a daily life routine.

After (finishing) one work, famous actors suddenly slow down. To them, they need a lot of time. They need time to fully enjoy the popularity, and they need time to review their next work.

A single success creates a greater fear of failure. Getting dreary after a long time passes by, we feel a strange sense of betrayal instead of anticipation when we hear about their comeback news

READ MORE AT: 

https://yeoniverse.wordpress.com/2016/08/04/eng-singles-magazine-april-16-interview-yoo-yeon-seoks-everyday-matters-part-1/

• 2 weeks later...

(ENG) [TF INTERVIEW-NA YOUNG SEOK PD④] “YOO YEON SEOK, BEST BRIDEGROOM MATERIAL…WILL NEVER LET ONE STARVE”

20167035147136865700.jpg?w=474

Yoo Yeon Seok, Na PD’s favourite ‘a great man’.

[The Fact / Reporter Kim Kyeong Min]

Na Young Seok (40) PD’s ‘Youth Over Flowers’ series and ‘3 Meals A Day’ guarantees the spotlight and holds the prominent position as the gateway to becoming a star. In other words, it is also a stage of rediscovery for the cast. All of those picky looking ‘Grandpas’, chic actress and youthful stars have shown their friendliness and personal charms through the eyes of Na Young Seok PD.

If so, whom would Na Young Seok PD pick as the ‘most attractive charmer’ among a lot of cast he has worked with? After being asked the question about this in the meeting with The Fact recently, he has been seriously thinking about it.

So he named “Actor Yoo Yeon Seok” after pointing out “the man whom you would desire as your younger sister’s suitable bridegroom if you have a younger sister”, for his extensive ‘charms’.

“(Yoo)Yeon Seok is a person who’ll never starve your younger sister. He is very responsible and qualified for a lot of things. If I compare someone with others, I would feel bad because it’s like speaking ill of people so I won’t. Anyway, Yoo Yeon Seok has his own world.

Stars tend to get swayed and excited when they become popular. Yoo Yeon Seok has a firm sense of “his own self”. He has distinctive hobbies and usually concentrate on his works. When he is not working, he does his own things like travelling and making furnitures. He can balance between them at the same time.

He can be sneaky when he needs to, but he also knows when to be trustworthy and faithful. Of course there are some things when others are better than him but Yeon Seok has a little bit of everything that made him trustworthy (as a Prince Charming / suitable bridegroom)”.

Yoo Yeon Seok has appeared on tvN’s first season of ‘Youth Over Flowers’ – Laos back in August 2014. He appeared in the show together with his fellow popular actors from ‘Reply 1994’, Son Ho Jun and Baro.

Source : The Fact

Yeoniverse: 

https://yeoniverse.wordpress.com/2016/08/17/eng-tf-interview-na-young-seok-pd④-yoo-yeon-seok-best-bridegroom-material-will-never-let-one-starve/

• 4 weeks later...

[ENG] (COMMENTS) HAN SUK KYU • SEO HYUN JIN • YOO YEON SEOK CONFIRMED FOR SBS DRAMA ‘ROMANTIC DOCTOR’

img_20160919_205023

So Yoo Yeon Seok is confirmed for the upcoming SBS Mon-Tue drama ‘Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim’, alongside Han Suk Kyu and Seo Hyun Jin ^^

The drama is penned by scriptwriter Kang Eun Kyung (What Happens to My Family, Gu Family Book, Baker King Kim Tak Goo) and it will be directed by PD Yoo In Sik (Mrs Cop 1& 2, History of a Salaryman)

Today, after the confirmation of the 3 main cast, it was also revealed the names of other actors who will be joining the drama : Im Won Hee (You Are All Surrounded), Jin Kyung (Uncontrollably Fond), Kim Min Jae (Twenty Again) and Yoon Na Moo (musical and theater actor)

They already held script reading session on Sept 13th, 2016 and the drama will air on November 7, 2016 after Moon Lovers.

Below is the (rough) translation of the comments on the casting confirmation article  :

screenshot_20160919-182658

Osen via Naver : Han Suk Kyu•Seo Hyun Jin•Yoo Yeon Seok confirmed for ‘Romantic Doctor’..script reading has been completed [Official position]

1. [+120, -5] Totally looking forward to it 

2. [+111, -3] Whoa the 3 of them all are awesome in acting, this is a must watch

3. [+107, -4] Whoa whoa jackpot jackpot!! I’m really looking forward to see Doctor Yoo Yeon Seok. Han Suk Kyu and Seo Hyun Jin are such a splendid casting too!! Jackpot!! Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim fighting!!

4. [+103, -4] Wow, Yoo Yeon Seok, Han Suk Kyu, Seo Hyun Jin are such a honey combination. I really like Yoo Yeon Seok and Han Suk Kyu together in The Royal Tailor. Looking forward to it.

5. [+95, 4] I like all the three of them. I’m pleased that I get something to watch after a long while

screenshot_20160919-182717

Source: https://yeoniverse.wordpress.com/2016/09/19/eng-comments-han-suk-kyu-•-seo-hyun-jin-•-yoo-yeon-seok-confirmed-for-sbs-drama-romantic-doctor/

• 2 weeks later...

Awww been so long since I last dropped by this thread xD Sorry YYS Soompi thread for hardly ever dropping by here! haha. 

Thank you @paradicez and @pandalover1 for often updating this space kkk

Finally YYS will come back to dramaland in November <3

Tho I have to be honest, that I actually have mixed feelings cuz I am actually not a fan of medical dramas ;____; and I don't really have high hopes for Romantic Doctor (cuz I'm not so sure if the writer, can deliver tho). how can one make medical dramas be interesting, and not repetitive of the same cycle plot of the doctors treating people, and hospital politics?? Will there be other plots or story that will enrich the plot and make it more interesting? Will there?? Haha. 

But then they give us such a perfect casting - Han Suk Kyu *____* and Seo Hyun Jin *____* to act alongside YYS??? How can I say no to this drama, plus at the prospect of seeing YYS back on the TV screen 2 times a week? ;____; I must say YYS is always lucky to have great and popular actresses as his co-stars and now he got to act alongside SHJ as well. kkk. 

So now I'll try to embrace whatever the drama will offer us because I'll be getting YYS twice a week, acting alongside HSK and SHJ TT___TT So please be decent, show. I'll watch a medical drama for the sake of you, YYS!!! And the other cast! lol.

YYS character will be an arrogant and rude one, but also having a ~warm heart. Lol I wonder if we'll hate his character for a good amount of episodes. And I wonder about the ensemble leads dynamic as well. Will his character have much weight along the show, and not a measly side kick character?

Tho I'm having mixed feelings with RDTK, I found myself still actively searching for its updates lol. Perhaps cuz I was so deprived of YYS this year, so I'm still looking forward to it more than I thought I am, and will take whatever he'll come back with xD

...so bring it on, YYS, bring it on RDTK! Please be decent for the sake of the good cast you're having!

School has kept me busy, but I always check! 

I am excited to see him on the small screen again, I've missed him. 

I also wonder how everything will unfold but we'll just have to see what the writers have in mind! I am excited. 

Thank you for always updating this space. You guys are great! 

Looking forward to YYS candy.

@truffulatree awww hi long time no see! I think my excitement will slowly build up once SBS starts releasing official stills and videos for the drama. Haha. And maybe by that time I'll get to push aside all of my bias against medical dramas once I see YYS moving around as a doctor kkk. XD So far we have no clear photo of him as Dr. Kang Dong Joo yet. 

@paradicez thank you for the Chunmong bits ♡ Kfans referring YYS as 'Motorbike Guy' for his cameo in the movie. I guess that's his cameo description.

In the video, when looking at her wallpaper with a photo of YYS, the guys asking Han Yeri -

Guys:  "Who is this? This guy?"

Yeri : "A guy whom I took a photo of when I was walking on the street".

Lmao. And then those guys who have affection for her went on blabbering like how could she took a photo of a random guy on the street xD 

Motorbike Guy ♡___♡

Ctq3l2wVIAAy3FP.jpg

Archived