♣ Young Do x Rachel (Kim Woo Bin & Kim Ji Won) ♣

RanP

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cheyenne16

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE AWESOME R+YD SHIPPERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIGHTING, BECAUSE THIS SHIP WILL BE CANON AND A PERFECT ENDGAME!!!!!

RanP said: yea true. RC is written like that but her actions sometimes aren't unjustified. and I just hate the caricature in kdrama when the poor/innocent/weak gets all the love and attention, like they deserve happiness more than anyone else. Here I kinda blame the writer's poor writing in character development, she could make these antagonist have more depth but no she stayed with the stereotype and completely ignore the potential. *sigh
that wink, omggg i lost count at how many time i replay this scene. i mean the 1st time i watch i couldn't believe my eyes and had to go backward to make sure i'm not delusional to that point lol but hell yea, and did u see the look he had on her when she asked what he wanted from her? argh, what a tease i can't!

@purpose At this point tbh I still consider YD's feeling towards ES as a crush and the fact how his doing is driven 90% of times by KT. Remember when he asked her what her relationship with Rachel, with KT. I think deep down he wants to make thing right again with KT but he can't just simply do it straight away. I hope I don't have to see them fighting like just grown up kids for 10 more eps.  8-|
  YD-ES is another usual bad boy treats good girl poorly then fall in love. we see it in almost every drama it's boooooring. I want for once both parties in my OTP stand on same level, they can make the most badass couple and rock my fandom world lol

Guest koryandramalover

OMG JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IM THE ONLY ONE WHO SHIP THESE COUPLE (WHICH MADE ME FEEL WEIRD) .. THESE COUPLE AHS SO MUCH CHEMISTRY THAN THE OTHER PAIRING IN THIS SHOW. HOT AND GORGEOUS. CHEMISTRY CANNOT BE MANUFACTURED.. PLEASE WRITER GIVE THEM LOVELINE. IS THERE  A WAY WE CAN LET KES KNOW THAT WE THERES LOT OF PEOPLE SHIPPING THEM?

Archived