Director: Park Joon Hwa

Writer: Im Soo Mi 

Network: tvN

Episodes: 16

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Release Date: November 28, 2013

Airing After: Rude Miss Young Ae Season 12

Runtime: Thursday 23:00

Synopsis: This drama is about the daily life and romance of a single woman and a murder case that occurs in her neighborhood.

Lee Soo Kyung (Lee Soo Kyung) is a 33-year-old single woman. She divorced when she was in her 20′s and now lives alone. She always wants to carry herself with dignity, but she loses self-control when she is near gourmet foods.

Meanwhile, Goo Dae Young (Yoon Doo Joon) is a gourmet, especially talented with describing the taste of foods. He often lies when he opens his mouth, but he is usually considerate to others.

Cast

Lee Soo Kyung as Lee Soo Kyung

Yoon Doo Joon as Goo Dae Young

Shim Hyung Tak as Kim Hak Moon

Yoon So Hee as Yoon Jin Yi

Trailer: 

(Credit: HanCinema.net KoreanDrama.org)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well this sounds intresting for sure..when i read the name of the drama i tought of a japanease show that was about a guy that tasted every episode from restaurants and believed it will be the same concept,to introduce us to good food and so but it involves a crime as well...it sure is an intresting combination....i'll watch it to see because i like most of tvN shows

Jeong Soo-yeong in "Let's Eat"

photo372821.jpg

Actress Jeong Soo-yeong has been cast for two dramas in row.

She is starring in the tvN drama "Let's Eat" and JTBC "Can We Love??".

"Let's Eat" stars Jeong Soo-yeong as Park Kyeong-mi, best friend to Lee Soo-kyeong and an ordinary housewife who lives with her in-laws. She's a working mom named Moon Eun-joo in "Can We Love??".

Jeong Soo-yeong claimed she's attracted to both dramas and characters and is excited to start shooting them.

"Let's Eat" starts on the 28th and "Can We Love??" will be aired in mid-December.

Source: Hancinema

Archived