[Drama 2014] Can We Love 우리가 사랑할 수 있을까

jaiwook_08

ymiss said: I don't feel sorry, bad for Yoon Seok at all! Sun Mi had told him over and over again that they're in the past and done with but he continue to remain by her side and she takes advantage of him! Being overly obsessed, deeply in love with her, he let her! If he think, believe that no matter what, at the end, she will always come back to him, he's the one for her, it will pay off then that's great for him! It's never too late to realize but once Sun Mi does, will Yoon Seok still be there waiting for her!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@robbo4, love your thought and totally agree.  I dread the day SM and JW would break up because of an awesome man.  They're so comfortable with each other to the point that SM can say outright that she doesn't want to let JW borrow money afraid of losing their friendship and JW understands; they're comfortable to each other to the point that JW doesn't have to think twice to bring her family over SM's house to impose on her and SM immediately accepts the three of them. I just hope that their beautiful friendship can survive the hard test of love

valsava said: Okay I will be the one who puts it out here.  That bratty girl do know how her Halmoni treats her Mom for she wasn't unhappy about her Mom showing up there. She knew Halmoni was her pay back to her Mom sitting there looking all innocent. I feel this little girl is pure evil, She's well aware of her Moms doing she has found something of her Moms from the past and it didn't sit to pretty with her. I don't understand how can parents send such a young child off to the states like that alone. Where was the adult supervision.

@ymiss, I can see your point here. It's just when the words "BEST friend" used, I always think that person is more than your friend. You can come to your best friend not just for help but also for a shoulder to cry on. Of course in the end of the day, no one can solve your problem but yourself, but at least you can have someone you're comfortable enough to release your stresses. Frankly, I haven't found anyone who can be my best friend, it's just my own idea what best friend should be. Maybe I can consider this forum as my best friend to vent all my streeses since nobody knows "know" me so I don't feel ashamed :)

i think JH is someone who finds it hard to share her secrets, troubles to a friend. She is a very private person. It showed when she thought SM talking with JW about her as gossiping. She prefers to deal with her own stuffs alone. There are people like that. But it doesn't mean she doesn't trust her friends.
But i think JH should apologize to SM after their argument. I think SM was just talking about her innocently and without malice, which she mistakenly understood. In that scene, 

;)
like me and my BFF, I share most of whats happening to me, but I never ask her about hers unless she freely talks about them. guess it's called respect between friends. 

Yes, @bacom! When it comes to the words, best friends, anything, everything goes, shares! It may be because I don't considered my friends best friends! There are those that I'm closer to, more comfortable with than others but I still don't used the term best friends even when in a way, such ways, it's most appropriated, suited! Whether it's for an actual help, ask/give/return or just a shoulder to lean on, a ear to listen to, there's a limit, a line as to what should be asked, told and shouldn't be! It's more of what the situation, issue, problem and such is first before it's being told, shared!

I wouldn't say "hard" though I understand how you put it, @mslee! But yes, "private", distant! Your first paragraph is right on! One, overall, is pretty much one's own solver, life saver!

@mslee and @ymiss, agree and agree. I can see the true form of bestfriendship through the way JW with her friends. She opens up about her troubles even though she hides them from everyone including her mother, she makes time for her friends when they need her, she asks her friend for help when she's in trouble. I also see the true bestfriendship between the Oh- and Ah- boys. I really ship their bromance

Style Coverage: Can We Love? Episode 1

Eugene-uhm-tae-woong_1390064866_af_org.jtemp-avatar.jpg by mmmccc

• 93 class="section section-sidebar" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 51px 0px 10px; font-family: inherit; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(216, 212, 212); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 2.5em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -0.1em; z-index: 0; position: relative;"SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE

SHARES

Hello everyone!  I'm a new writer here with a new column called "Style Coverage". Join me on a wonderful adventure through Korean dramas while picking up tips and pointers for your own personal style.  Hope we'll have a fantastic time digging through the closets of our favourite drama characters! First up is episode 1 of 'Can We Love?'  xoxo

Being 39 is a nightmare.  Love doesn't turn out well, neither does money... nor success. What's worse, you're counting down to the big four-oh.  Quarter-life crisis was long gone and mid-life crisis is anxiously waiting for your arrival.  Life is just a crisis.  At least for these three women.

Need a hug already?  Why not just bundle up in a huge comforting scarf.  That'll do the trick.

SEE ALSO: Eugene to leave 'Get it Beauty' after 4 years
    uhm-tae-woong_1389815081_20140115_canwel

At least this will keep you warm in this cold, harsh world.  Yoon Jung Wan (Eugene) wears more neutral scarves but a pop of colour like President Ahn's (Kim Sung Soo) will lift your mood.uhm-tae-woong_1389815116_20140115_canwel

While love, success and money are hard to come by, at least at this age these three women seem to already have figured out their sense of style.  Well, except for Yoon Jung Wan's hair.  Her hair colour looks great on her though.  This character deserves a big hug and a complimentary big blowout at the salon.  Kim Sun Mi (Kim Yu Mi) has a more sleek and professional wardrobe.  On the other hand, Kwon Ji Hyun (Choi Jung Yoon) has the rich socialite vibe with even more perfect hair.uhm-tae-woong_1389815157_20140115_canwel

I know colour coordinating your clothes, makeup and accessories is so last millennium, but the purple coat paired with amethyst earrings and lilac eye shadow on Ji Hyun looks so elegant.

uhm-tae-woong_1389815202_20140115_canwel

Who's already in love with Director Oh (Uhm Tae Woong)?  He does not say what you expect him to and his sarcasm is up there on a professional level.  On top of all that awesomeness, he looks dashing in this haircut.

Are you trying out any of the fashion styles seen here?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/style-coverage-can-we-love-episode-1#axzz2qphhribz

It's weird how the only comedy factor in this drama is Kyung Soo-Jung Wan moments and sometimes Jung Wan's mother when she's not annoying and the other characters all have sad pasts and moments but I have the feeling that the drama is romantic-comedy. They make me laugh so much that I think that it's a comedy. 

All three women, friends are pretty much reserved in their own ways! With Sun Mi's current status, state, Jung Wan asked her for help and is more open up to her! Even though everyone's aware of Sun Mi's misfortune love stories, no one really know what kind of love relationships, men that she deals with! She didn't really went into details while discussing it with Jung Wan! Jung Wan's mother informed Jung Wan in the hospital that Sun Mi may be dating, seeing a younger man due to the fact that Yoon Seok visited Sun Mi late at night while Jung Wan's mother was there packing! As for Ji Hyun, her miseries are covered, unknown, not being said with her not so happy highly attitude and fake perfect housewife image!

In a group of friends, most let it out! Some are closer, more open to another than the other! A few draws a line, a boundary, keeps a distant! Regardless, they're friends!

It's weird how the only comedy factor in this drama is Kyung Soo-Jung Wan moments and sometimes Jung Wan's mother when she's not annoying and the other characters all have sad pasts and moments but I have the feeling that the drama is romantic-comedy. They make me laugh so much that I think that it's a comedy. 

I don't think it's weird but I totally agree!

During Do Young and Ji Hyun's confrontation outside the hospital, I was heart touching, reaching out to them then suddenly Jung Wan tripped, Kyung Soo covered her mouth, he lifted her up, his cellphone rang and the next thing I know, I was laughing, cracking up so hard! And the best part was Do Young and Ji Hyun's face expressions, their startled reactions seeing Kyung Soo and Jung Wan! And Kyung Soo and Jung Wan's reactions! Ahhhaha! Love it! Love it so much! It's still funny thinking, imaging it! Lmao!

Oh gosh! That chasing scene with Kyung Soo and Jung Wan running after, trying to catch CEO, President Goo/Gu! Lol!

And Kyung Soo with his princess syndrome to Jung Wan! I'm in love!!!

Old man: That person over there is Director Oh Kyung Soo, right?
Jung Wan: Is that important now?!!
Kyung Soo: Of course I'm not important. Don't mind about me and talk.

I die laughing. These two are firecrackers.

Guest nedenuleyn

In the 3rd episode, when Kyung Soo was leaving the hospital, Jung Wan's mother smiled and told him to "take care of Jung Wan" thinking that they are dating. Then why did she tell JW that Do Young like her in the 4th episode? She is weird.

ymiss said:

bacom said: ymiss said:

@uhmforce, I've only watched all his dramas and 1n2d, so I will definitely watch his movies,  right after this drama when I have a withdrawal symtom of not seeing him anymore. Thank you for letting me know
Btw, I read somewhere that Cha Tae Hyun was cameo in NES? If yes, that will be my must-watch

nedenuleyn said: In the 3rd episode, when Kyung Soo was leaving the hospital, Jung Wan's mother smiled and told him to "take care of Jung Wan" thinking that they are dating. Then why did she tell JW that Do Young like her in the 4th episode? She is weird.

Guest nedenuleyn

bacom said: @uhmforce, I've only watched all his dramas and 1n2d, so I will definitely watch his movies,  right after this drama when I have a withdrawal symtom of not seeing him anymore. Thank you for letting me know
Btw, I read somewhere that Cha Tae Hyun was cameo in NES? If yes, that will be my must-watch

Guest nedenuleyn

At first I thought JH's husband was very nice but after reading your posts about I started to be suspicious. He is TOO nice which may be the way to hide "something".  >:)

Archived