[Drama 2014] Can We Love 우리가 사랑할 수 있을까

jaiwook_08

@bacom: Oh yes. Please. I can picture him as a sleazy-smarty-grumpy casting director.. I know that CTH is a good husband, wonderful dad, but he just has it in him, this alluring "sleazy-ness".. ^^
@uhmforce and @azi767; CWL writer and director could create a 2D1N MT scenario for the production team with 2D1N S2 casts as the cameos.. Oh, that would be perfect, don't you think so?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

azi767 said: bacom said: @GaeinaLee, hahaha, I always have to make reference w 1n2d when I watch UTW. His ability to cook well remind me of his msg special food, he saying I'm bad at game remind me dog feet time. Now, how I wish Cha Tae Hyun would cameo as a casting actor in Director Oh's movie. That would be perfect, the Tae-Tae brothers together again

just catching up on ep 3 with sub:))

I find Director Oh so easy to give compliments to Sun Mi and those really flatter her. But then, it was like it was his second nature and afterwards not giving a thought about it. Which I think will be misread of any female receiving his attention at the moment. The real interest lies towards Jung Wan as if he can't help himself not annoy her every possible moment and she in turn rises up to the occasion. I love their dialogues. 
Again the mother in law was too much, just like what I posted before. I'm pissed at how she insults her family background. So, Ji Hyun and Do Young both had misunderstanding about their break up and it seems that the culprit is her father. Se Ra asked why she was slapped and as a middle school student , if she did not know the reason that shouting back and drinking alcohol is bad and enough reason, i'm not surprise why she is that way. I pity Ji Hyun having to suffer both mother in law and her daughter.
okay.. just sharing thoughts on the episode.. will start ep 4. lol :D Uhm Tae Woong is really cute. :x
edit: ep 4 done
so Se Ra is pregnant. Then my mind started guessing when the preview showed that the niece telling she looked more like her aunt than her mother. is she what I think she is? Ji Hyun's and Do Young's? oh oh.. plot thickens,, :D
lol when Jung Wan misinterpreted Do Young's kindness and told Kyung Soo. he kept telling her afterwards that doesn't like her, don't misinterpret also. hahaha..he is so adorable but he kept appearing before Jung Wan =)) =))
what else...ahm, i understand Sun Mi's feelings. alone and no one by her side. that day of her mom's memorial day, she never felt so alone. i think the boy Yoon Seok, she used him to ease her loneliness. but her interest still goes to Kyung Soo. 
love how the writer is showing the real friendships. Sun Mi and Ji Hyun not getting along most of the times but still stay friends through the years is really true to most friends. Jung Wan is the one always caught in the middle. :D i love these three women for their different characters. ;)

Guest nedenuleyn

GaeinaLee said: @bacom: Oh yes. Please. I can picture him as a sleazy-smarty-grumpy casting director.. I know that CTH is a good husband, wonderful dad, but he just has it in him, this alluring "sleazy-ness".. ^^
@uhmforce and @azi767; CWL writer and director could create a 2D1N MT scenario for the production team with 2D1N S2 casts as the cameos.. Oh, that would be perfect, don't you think so?

Guest nedenuleyn

I love the part when at the market KS teases JW about her thinking that men like her when they treat her nice. He asked her a question then immediately took his question back saying that she'll think he likes her. And JW said "Don't worry. I got all my illnesses treated when I was at the hospital." And KS said "That's a relief" They are very funny. =))

nedenuleyn said: I love the part when at the market KS teases JW about her thinking that men like her when they treat her nice. He asked her a question then immediately took his question back saying that she'll think he likes her. And JW said "Don't worry. I got all my illnesses treated when I was at the hospital." And KS said "That's a relief" They are very funny. =))

brokbsb said: *I also think that DY and JH shouldn't get together. If they do that would be very unfair to her husband and their children. If she leaves her husband to marry DY she would act selfishly. *I'm loving KS and JW relationship so far. They are funny to watch. They argue a lot though. I love it when KS teases JW.*I love Eugene's hairstyle. It suits her beautifully. She is very beautiful. I hope she never changes her hairstyle. *Choi Jung Yoon is an amazing actress. Her acting is so real. The way she cries, the way she talks, everything is so real and natural. 

I agree with @lxands on the JH's view. However, although I pity her, I think she's also a two-faced type like her MIL. With her husband she's a timid wife who doesn't drink, smoke, but she turns out to be a hardcore party women when with her friends. Or with her friends, she appears as having a good life and feel superior about that, turn out she just suffer all by herself. She should realize what best friends for, they're not there for you to brag about your false life and act superior, but they're there to cheer you when you're happy and comfort you when you're sad

bacom said: I agree with @lxands on the JH's view. However, although I pity her, I think she's also a two-faced type like her MIL. With her husband she's a timid wife who doesn't drink, smoke, but she turns out to be a hardcore party women when with her friends. Or with her friends, she appears as having a good life and feel superior about that, turn out she just suffer all by herself. She should realize what best friends for, they're not there for you to brag about your false life and act superior, but they're there to cheer you when you're happy and comfort you when you're sad

wangnyeo said: I love this drama .. started because of Eugene but now I am in because all the stars , including the child actors .. 
some how reminded me with A gentleman dignity where the storry where about 40 year old male friends & their lives .. 
so sounds to me like the female version of that drama .

I may, could relate to Ji Hyun! I may not be "superior", look down, talk lowly, negatively to my friends and pretend I'm something when I'm not but as far as my life, personal problems, issues with families are concern, I will rather not mention all, most to my friends! Yes, friends are meant to be there and support each other mentally and physically through thick and thin but at the end of the day, in almost every situation, circumstance, it's still pretty much one's self to make that final decision whether one seek for help, advices, suggestions and such or not! If it's something that involve others' help then I'll definitely inform them, the friends! For example, Jung Wan didn't have a place to stay, she asked Sun Mi for help and they both were able to make it worked! If it's a situation where one have to cope, deal with it by oneself then sometime, most of the time, it's better not to mention it! For example, with Ji Hyun's situation, the way her mother-in-law treats her and the not so much attention and affection she's receiving from Gyu Sik, her husband!

It's wrong to pretend she's the perfect housewife, look down and talk highly to Sun Mi on Ji Hyun's part but I believe Ji Hyun's doing that to cover the not so good points in her life! Ji Hyun don't need to pretend this and that, talk superior and so forth with her friends to make sure they don't question, know about any down, negative in her life but that's how she chose to do it!

What we say AND do in this world is not always as easy as a "matter of choice" in either words, or deeds. :-S The character of Ji Hyun lives (at home in amid her family) as a person without a reliable ally, whose words and deeds are dismissed, ignored, or criticized at seemingly every turn. She's been betrayed by her father and brother, abused by both her mother-in-law and daughter, had the love of her life disappear without knowing why, and possibly forced into a marriage both against her choice, and more than a bit unhealthy regarding her existence as a person.  8-| She lives in the castle, but is more Cinderella than the princess. 
Among her two friends, her powers of speech are restored, but often unedited as her words come spewing out in all directions injecting bits of herself and her wishes for herself in the area of her friends. As Sun-mi's character is the strongest (in her workaday existence, although not in her personal love-life  :( ) and most volatile, while Jung Wan, always the mediator with her sunny smile and easy manner, is the bond that holds the group together. As individuals, the other two may not even have remained friends, but both being friends of Jung Wan, they are friends and sometimes "frienemies" of each other. With the same guy coming between the two single women, this relationship is subject to a painful change for all concerned. :-SS
The external (and internal) stresses working on the two friends whose early scenes have included so much drama combine into a pretty overwhelming source of dysfunction for the women to deal with as they move from day to day with the pot simmering ever hotter by the hour.  #:-S
With a brilliantly written and superbly played 4 episode introduction to the story, this drama remains as fast moving and compelling as any I've seen. We are quite certainly in for plenty of fireworks as the weeks go by and we impatiently bide our time awaiting each new episode... :-w

I don't feel sorry, bad for Yoon Seok at all! Sun Mi had told him over and over again that they're in the past and done with but he continue to remain by her side and she takes advantage of him! Being overly obsessed, deeply in love with her, he let her! If he think, believe that no matter what, at the end, she will always come back to him, he's the one for her, it will pay off then that's great for him!

It's never too late to realize but once Sun Mi does, will Yoon Seok still be there waiting for her!

Okay I will be the one who puts it out here.  That bratty girl do know how her Halmoni treats her Mom for she wasn't unhappy about her Mom showing up there. She knew Halmoni was her pay back to her Mom sitting there looking all innocent. I feel this little girl is pure evil, She's well aware of her Moms doing she has found something of her Moms from the past and it didn't sit to pretty with her. I don't understand how can parents send such a young child off to the states like that alone. Where was the adult supervision.

valsava said: Okay I will be the one who puts it out here.  That bratty girl do know how her Halmoni treats her Mom for she wasn't unhappy about her Mom showing up there. She knew Halmoni was her pay back to her Mom sitting there looking all innocent. I feel this little girl is pure evil, She's well aware of her Moms doing she has found something of her Moms from the past and it didn't sit to pretty with her. I don't understand how can parents send such a young child off to the states like that alone. Where was the adult supervision.

Archived