[Drama 2014] Can We Love 우리가 사랑할 수 있을까

jaiwook_08

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ymiss said:

I think I have to watch Ressurection again! I don't remember, can't recall Uhm Tae Woong being this face expressive before! I really, truly love his character, Kyung Soo in here!

Uhm Force is actually one of the rare actors who can give you the right emotion without saying a word. By just looking at his face, eyes, and gestures you get the feeling.

That's what I believe as well! It's just that his face expressions are pretty noticeable, stood out in here! It's like whao! My face would of said the same thing if I was in his situation, position! That's awesomeness!

Edit

I couldn't quote that correctly! Sorry!

That little girl every time she get's in trouble she runs to her Halmoni who will then treat her mom  bad what a scary little girl how will she blame her pregnancy on her Mom. She will  never forgive her because she hit her, That would have been my child I would have told her the hell with your forgiveness who needs it I won't lose any sleep trust me. Now husband and wife can come out of there fairy tale marriage and face reality welcome to the real world. I'm starting to think that MIL must feel she took her Son away from her and also did the Dad keep them apart so she could marry a rich man so he could open that restaurant for them. 
In episode 4 Do you guy's think she gave birth to the other girl which might be the Pd child the little girl said all her friends say she looks like her Aunt.  

valsava said: That little girl every time she get's in trouble she runs to her Halmoni who will then treat her mom  bad what a scary little girl how will she blame her pregnancy on her Mom. She will  never forgive her because she hit her, That would have been my child I would have told her the hell with your forgiveness who needs it I won't lose any sleep trust me. Now husband and wife can come out of there fairy tale marriage and face reality welcome to the real world. I'm starting to think that MIL must feel she took her Son away from her and also did the Dad keep them apart so she could marry a rich man so he could open that restaurant for them. 
In episode 4 Do you guy's think she gave birth to the other girl which might be the Pd child the little girl said all her friends say she looks like her Aunt.  

From what you guys have said perhaps she has found out that her cousin is her mother's daughter or at least suspects it. I am interested to see if she really is her child now or she and the husband had to adopt due to complications from her secret pregnancy.

As for her own pregnancy (fast azz) although I felt bad for her when the guy said to her (since we only had her said of the call) to get rid of it (I am speculating but am  99.9% sure that is what he said) or he is dating someone else. Her behavior, the drinking and the smoking to me shows you are a spoiled azz that has no respect for your elders and is conniving as well. This is how you deal with issues even if you do not plan on keeping the child you are endangering it and yourself. (Seems to me history seems to be repeating itself. JH and DY!!!) I see her maybe trying to kill herself she looks like that type.. to try it since her mother threw it out to DY after they broke up. Frankly my opinion would be if you want to run to granny so much then live with her. I would also tell granny you handle all issues and do not come to me blaming me when a problem comes up since It is always my fault when I try to discipline her. Let's see what granny would do then when the kid starts showing knocked up.

IT may be a little sensitive  but the issue of SUICIDE is always tackled in this drama, Jung Wan's mother never failed to mentioned how she just wanted to die, I think Sera threatened to kill herself too in one scene with her mother, the Director the JW and OKS chased in Gangnam talked about suicide too because his business failed.
I don't know if the writers really wanted to make the drama as close to the realities in Korean culture or not, but I hope they tone it down with the suicide issue. 

valsava said: That little girl every time she get's in trouble she runs to her Halmoni who will then treat her mom  bad what a scary little girl how will she blame her pregnancy on her Mom. She will  never forgive her because she hit her, That would have been my child I would have told her the hell with your forgiveness who needs it I won't lose any sleep trust me. Now husband and wife can come out of there fairy tale marriage and face reality welcome to the real world. I'm starting to think that MIL must feel she took her Son away from her and also did the Dad keep them apart so she could marry a rich man so he could open that restaurant for them. 

JH's daughter is a f***ing brat, I know a lot of teens behave like that to their parents but that doesn't make her less annoying! She totally deserved that slap. Poor JH, the pain she's going through... She'll be devastated when she finds out, and MIL will probably blame JH's 'low class' upbringing.
Director Oh was awesome this week, I love his facial expressions and his snarkiness. I like how they are developing his relationship with Writer Yoon naturally and slowly.

azi767 said:- Tae Woong's face is really expressive and he really knows how to use it in acting out scenes
- One more I love UTW, the way he act out a loveline with any co-star, it is believable...OR maybe because he really fall in love with his leading ladies in real life... I think I watched it from one of his interviews.

Guest purpleandgold24

i'm loving every minute of this drama. i haven't watched any of uhm tae wong's dramas (movies of him, i watch) before and i always watch out for eugene's. i love them here. i love the cast. :)

I have created a Shim Hyoung Tak Int'l Facebook fan club (he plays Eugene's ex-husband) and he visits us often there (he is so awesome!!!), here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/741892442492493/ .  I also have a Shim Hyoung Tak Fan Page on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SHIMFAN  - everyone is welcome and he is always so nice and likes our posts.  Thank you!!

asyree said: azi767 said:- Tae Woong's face is really expressive and he really knows how to use it in acting out scenes
- One more I love UTW, the way he act out a loveline with any co-star, it is believable...OR maybe because he really fall in love with his leading ladies in real life... I think I watched it from one of his interviews.

I just started watching this drama.. definitely pulled me in on the first ep unlike the more popular dramas airing right now. I am thankful that I found this one since I was getting bored with nothing to watch but I Need Romance 3 & Let's Eat. It doesn't have much ott drama though there are some (-ugh- staple kdrama mom that screw up, and mil) and the characters are all normal and understandable. I love Director Oh and OTP is developing a nice relationship.. I like how he keeps saying he doesn't like her, can't wait to see when he says he does like her! He does everything that indicates he likes her already... can't wait to see her answer to his moving in questoin ><

Anyone know about the ost? The song that plays at the end is really sweet but I can't find much info on it.

I have made some predictions of what could/might happen in the drama. This are all fanfiction.JUNG WANI think Jung Wan will realize that she loves Kyung Soo in only few episodes. She will try to avoid him because she is a divorcee and has a kid but he is single. Kyung Soo will also realize that he loves Jung Wan and he will also try to avoid her and try to get over it because he is not the type that would be open to that kind of relationship. He said with his own lips that he sent his parents away.I think the ex-husband is still not over JW. He will try to get her back but JW will reject him. KS will see them together  and will misunderstand the things and will get jealous. He'll ask JW questions like "what are you doing with that man?" etc. JW had told KS in the 4th ep not to ask her personal questions so she'll get angry and say "what do you care? it has nothing to do with you. who are you to talk to me like this?!" etc. Then they'll fight and KS will kiss JW. :-*I think even after they start dating JW will continue working at the market because she won't let KS to get her house back or give her money. And that would be great because KS would always visit her at the market and they would have cute dates there.:\"> Then they'll get married.JI HYUNDY will learn that they have a daughter. They will spend a couple of episodes to think whether to get together again but in the end they won't because JH will not cheat on her husband. =D>The girl's baby will die because of alcohol and only JH will know about the pregnancy and they'll keep it a secret.Her husband will learn about DY and leave the house. But later on JH will persuade him and they'll make up. The mother in law will become very ill and JH will take care of her.SUN MIShe will fall in love with KS and as she tries to hit on him she'll learn that KS and JW love each other. She will get angry and she'll fight with JW. She will try to tear them apart. All this time Yoon Suk will try to persuade her to stop trying to tear them apart. For a very long time, SM will treat JW and YS bad but towards the end she'll start to like YS so they'll get married. She will take him to his mother's commemoration day the next year. :xAll of them will be happy.THE END.I hope you like my predictions and alternative scenario.  :x

Archived