[Drama 2014] Can We Love 우리가 사랑할 수 있을까

jaiwook_08

Does anyone understand how, in the fourth episode, Sun-mi and Yoon-seok ended up in a hotel room together? In the previous scene, they weren't getting drunk together, and it seemed like they just went somewhere close to where she lived to get their drinks (hot chocolate?). Even if they were going to sleep together, they could have gone back to her place ...
Edit: I guess I didn't think it through -- Jung-wan's currently staying with her, and Sun-mi coming onto him was probably pre-planned on her part.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nedenuleyn said,
At first I thought JH's husband was very nice but after reading your posts about I started to be suspicious. He is TOO nice which may be the way to hide "something".

To me everything about him screams affair and a hidden family.  I think this is part of the reason the MIL mistreats her. 

xjam13x said: Does anyone understand how, in the fourth episode, Sun-mi and Yoon-seok ended up in a hotel room together? In the previous scene, they weren't getting drunk together, and it seemed like they just went somewhere close to where she lived to get their drinks (hot chocolate?). Even if they were going to sleep together, they could have gone back to her place ...
Edit: I guess I didn't think it through -- Jung-wan's currently staying with her, and Sun-mi coming onto him was probably pre-planned on her part.

Kissing scene in Eugene, Uhm Tae Woong topic "Then lend me anything on my lips?"
http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1390177405640282002

This title is interesting. Remember in the preview KS asked JW if she wanted to borrow his living room? From what I've understood from this article is someone (I didn't understand who=)) ) said "Then lend me anything on my lips"   :-* There should be another kissing emoticon.  :-* This is not enough for our situation.  =))

Eugene to leave 'Get it Beauty' after 4 years

14.January 2014Eugene_1389708587_af_org.jpg
Actress Eugene will be leaving her spot as host of Onstyle's 'Get it Beauty' after 4 years.
The network told Star Today on January 14, "In order to focus more on her drama, Eugene has let us know of her intention to leave 'Get it Beauty'.The former S.E.S member has been hosting the beauty and makeup show since 2010 and will be leaving before the new season starts in March.

Eugene is currently starring in the Monday-Tuesday JTBC drama 'Can We Love'. Who do you think will take her place?
ALLKPOP

@ymiss @uhmforce
she is probably drunk...  :)) can't wait to see tonight and what will KS do..  :D will he push her back or enjoy ..lol =)) then tease her and annoy her with , i don't like you, i'm just being nice since you kissed me first.  =))

Hello!!! I love this drama. Not only because I love the actors in it, (I adore Uhm Tae Woong so much!) but because the storyline has substance. I think Can We Love is very good because each characters, not just the female ones have their unique characteristics which makes it more interesting. And the fact that with the different personalities, people can easily relate to each characters. I also like the fact that it doesn't just focus on the leads but it also gives way to the story of others. That's why I love it so much. I hope everything goes very well till the end. I hope many people watch and support this drama because it's really good. 

Yay, into Episode 5 and we have a kiss scene already!

I hope that for the sake of our sanity that they kiss, not just those tease scenes that we always saw in KDramaland.
If that kiss happens, I wonder if Oh Boy can still tease Jung Wan without remembering the feel of her lips on his! 

For once,I'd like to see the real UTW persona here, shy and awkward esp. when in love.

:x

Creative Edaily Photo
I wonder what made Jung Wan to kiss Kyung Soo, until now, she never showed attraction to him since she's really caught up on her problems.  It was Kyugn So who always seek her out .

I always like it when the man falls in love first and treats the lady as a princess, hehehe.

uhmforce said: mslee said: @ymiss @uhmforce
she is probably drunk...  :)) can't wait to see tonight and what will KS do..  :D will he push her back or enjoy ..lol =)) then tease her and annoy her with , i don't like you, i'm just being nice since you kissed me first.  =))

Archived