[Taiwanese Drama 2013] Deja Vu 回到爱以前

sugarplum892

"Because I love you, I went and crossed the universal limit...back to the time when we loved (each other)"5db943fc3ac07ba30fa0e3b21f7c7f6d.jpg

Details:Title: 回到爱以前 Huí dào ài yǐqián
English title: Deja Vu
Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Sci-FiDirectors:  Wáng Míng Tái, Hǎo Xīn XiángScriptwriters: Hóng Lì Yán, Lán Jǐng Jiē
Episodes: 21 22
Broadcast Period: November 3, 2013 - March 24, 2014Broadcast Days: SundaysReplacing: Love Around 真愛黑白配
Cast:Wei Man (魏蔓) as Xu Hai Lin 徐海琳Yao Yuan Hao as Lu Xi Wei 陸希唯Wang Si Ping (王思平) as Xu You Xi 徐又熙Yang Zhen (楊鎮) as Lu Xiang Kai 陸向凱Guan Jin Zong (管謹宗) as Lu Bai Feng 陸百峰Chen You Fang as Lin Yu Hua 林玉華Fu Lei (傅雷) as Xu Zhen Ji 徐振基Qian De Men as Lu Da Qi 陸大器Lin Xiu Jun (林秀君) as Wang Mei Hui 王惠美Zhang Xi En (張熙恩) as Liu Fei Fei 劉菲菲Wang Jia Liang (王家梁) as Zheng Ya Li 鄭亞力Xu Teng Fang (許騰方) as TonyMei Xian Zhi (梅賢治) as Xiao QYao Dai Wei (姚黛瑋) as Qiao Qi 喬琪Chen Ruo Ping (陳若萍) as Fang Ruo Mei 方若梅
Synopsis:When given the chance, can a woman get the same man to fall in love with her all over again? Hai Lin (Mandy Wei) is an accomplished professional ballerina whose life is as wonderful as she could have hoped. Engaged to the love of her life, Xi Wei (How Yao), and pregnant with his child, Hai Lin looks forward to their marriage and to settled bliss. But all of her dreams end tragically one day when a terrible car accident takes Shih Wei’s life and makes her miscarry. Devastated, Hai Lin is upset enough to try to take her own life, but a wise magician appears in her life and makes her an offer she can’t refuse. The magician gives Hai Lin the chance to go back in time to relive her life with Shih Wei — but only if she agrees to give up her most cherished thing. When Hai Lin leaps at the chance and goes back in time, only to find that Shih Wei no longer feels the same way about her, can she recreate the loving relationship she so desperately wants?

Watch here with English subs!
Raw Preview:

"Because I love you, I choose to return back to that time..."
OSTs:
Wang Da Wen - Beautiful

Rachel Liang - Let's Not Be Friends After Breakup

Sodagreen- Seeing (each other) Again

Sodagreen - When Being Alone

Dawen Wang & Kimberley Chen - Let's Work It Out

Dawen Wang - Hello

Dawen Wang - Acid Rain

Jane Huang - Don't Retreat

Viewership Ratings:
Episode 1 (November 3, 2013): 0.86 (3rd place of current dramas)Episode 2 (November 10, 2013): 1.04 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 3 (November 17, 2013): 1.35 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 4 (November 24, 2013): 1.34 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 5 (December 1, 2013): 1.28 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 6 (December 8, 2013): 1.70 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 7 (December 15, 2013): 2.10 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 8 (December 22, 2013): 2.11 (1st place of current dramas)Episode 9 (December 29, 2013): 2.02 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 10 (January 5, 2014): 2.58 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 11 (January 12, 2014): 2.53 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 12 (January 19, 2014): 2.05 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 13 (January 26, 2014): 2.55 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 14 (February 2, 2014): 1.84 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 15 (February 9, 2014): 2.47 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 16 (February 16, 2014): 1.84 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 17 (February 23, 2014): 1.91 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 18 (March 2, 2014): 1.62 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 19 (March 9, 2014): 1.39 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 20 (March 16, 2014): 1.34 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 21 (March 23, 2014): 1.21 (1st place of current dramas)
Episode 22 (March 30, 2014): 1.69 (1st place of current dramas)
Average Ratings: 1.76 (1st place of current dramas)
Additional Links:
Deja Vu 回到爱以前 Viki English Subbed Episodes
Deja Vu 回到爱以前 Raw Episodes
Deja Vu 回到爱以前 Official Website

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama character/plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@wheeresstephanie said: @sugarplum892 Thank you for creating the channel. I watched the first episode and it was so good. There are English subtitles on Viki and DramaFever for those who are interested in this drama. No problem!  Haha I am glad that the threads I am creating are getting attention :)

wheeresstephanie said: I try to watch Taiwanese dramas for often because I really enjoy it. However, Deja Vu's first episode was such a tear jerker! Did you cry? It was so sad. I can't wait until Sunday! I read the synopsis and i knew right away that it would be a tear jerker so I am hesitating to start haha!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

My first time traveling drama (I don't watch time traveling dramas cause it's usually very sad LOL) and it's really interesting so far! The main character is super pretty! Can't wait to see more from them! Sucks that the eps come out on Sundays only!

Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

thunderman1 said: Chasing-A-Fairytale said: My first time traveling drama (I don't watch time traveling dramas cause it's usually very sad LOL) and it's really interesting so far! The main character is super pretty! Can't wait to see more from them! Sucks that the eps come out on Sundays only!

Haven't watch tw drama in a while, finally found a new one to watch....first ep...already drench in tears >< I almost couldn't finish it cuz of all the cheeses and the sweetness of it.... And I'm now just impatiently wait for ep 5 TT_TT

Guest LebaneojA

I have watched the episode 4 but it has only 24 % subtitles in.english.do you have 100% of it.this tv seriei really captures my interest.addicted to it.

Guest LeticiaR

I'm trying to figure out my feelings for this drama.  On one hand I do find the characters likable and I'm rooting for a happy ending for Hai Lin and Xi Wei.  However, for at least the last two episodes it seems very predictable.  There is nothing mysterious about any of the characters what you see is what you get.  So I guess my worry is other than figuring out how the writers plan to have Hai Lin present or reveal her traveling in time and not come off as a complete crazy person is the only mystery and unpredictable storyline that I see. 

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived