sugarplum892

66323ee5jw1ea3ar8wzxyj20cb0hstbe.jpg

Details:Title: MY盛LADY  / My Shen Lady
English title: Bounty Lady
Producer: Man Wai Hung
Genre: Comedy, Modern
Episodes: 20
Production Company: TVB 
Broadcast Period: Novemeber 25, 2013 - December 20, 2013Replacing: Will Power 法外風雲

Cast:Dayo WongKate TsuiSharon ChanLouis YuenBenz HuiElena KongToby LeungJazz LamSamantha KoGrace WongSammy Shum Tracy Ip
Synopsis:A light-hearted comedy about "sing lui" (unmarried middle-aged women). Heung Gwong Lam (Dayo) is a rich single man, who has a belief to be trendy, hot and handsome. He works as a creative director at a PR company. However, due to past experiences, he feels he's a bad man and feels a lot of sympathy for "sing lui", whom have been dumped by men and still haven't settled down yet. He decided to repackage these women and thoroughly change their way of thinking. He is determined to change them from "Left Behind Lady" to "My Prime Lady". One day, Sing Fa Lui (Kate Tsui), who had an 'one night fate' with Gwong Lam unexpectedly appears at the PR company as the rumored lover of the boss. She took advantage of the one mistake Gwong Lam made, and successfully climbed up to his director level, posing a threat to Gwong Lam's career. Unfortunately at this time, another "sing lui" (Sharon Chan) comes into the picture. This "sing lui" is troubled by love and feels a heart of guilt deep down. Gwong could only continue to help these "sing lui" get their life back together. After a long bickering battle, Fa Lui realized Gwong Lam isn't a bad man after all. Gwong Lam also discovered underneath Fa Lui's "sing lui" mask, she is actually quite sincere. It was just Gwong Lam didn't have confidence to commit to any woman. For her happiness, he decided to help Fa Lui become a perfect woman and market her out. (aZnangel); Kate and Sharon are good friends; Sharon thought Dayo liked her because he helped her regain confidence and succeed in life.
Trailers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYi3FVKhKNc&feature=share&list=UUD2SNRlEjxJODlwaKx-BoRw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLYzr4y1534&feature=share&list=UUD2SNRlEjxJODlwaKx-BoRw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyCnXC1q3Iw&feature=share&list=UUD2SNRlEjxJODlwaKx-BoRw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_2TA7CuqE4&feature=share&list=UUD2SNRlEjxJODlwaKx-BoRw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ydrOdGIDnM&feature=share&list=UUD2SNRlEjxJODlwaKx-BoRw&index=2

OSTs:
Dayo Wong 黃子華 - My Bounty Lady (My盛Lady)

Insert theme: Sharon Chan 陳敏之 - One day (想一天)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF3EzLIA3OM&feature=share&list=UUD2SNRlEjxJODlwaKx-BoRw&index=3

• 3 weeks later...

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kate Tsui Dares Not to Accompany Dayo Wong to Kneel HomeSatruday November 23, 2013 Hong KongSource: MingpaoTranslated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net
Yesterday Kate Tsui and Alfred Hui attended an event at the mall. After the event, Kate had to rush back to continue filming for TVB new series Midas. When speaking of Bosco Wong's accident in the bathroom and injured his nose? Kate expressed his condition is quite serious, but isn't worried of the chances he might get disfigured. She is actually more worried about affecting the filming progress. Kate said: "Doesn't matter for men. A few scars makes him more like a man and plus, he already had a scar on his nose."

Kate's new series Bounty Lady is premiering on Monday. Dayo Wong expressed if the ratings reaches 40 points, he would kneel all the way home from TVB? Kate said surprised: "Kneel all the way home? I hope he can do it. (Will you accompany him?) I don't dare to accompany him to give him pressure. He's very courageous." Kate expressed she has confidence on Bounty Lady, she expressed recently many people have negative energy and hopes this series could bring joy to everyone. 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Dayo Wong Risks His Life Riding with Kate Tsui to Boost TV RatingsSunday November 24, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Yesterday Dayo Wong, Kate Tsui, Sharon Chan, Jazz Lam, Toby Leung, Siu Bo and the rest of TVB new series Bounty Lady attended the promotional event. Dayo performed the theme song during the promotion and joked: "Everyone knows you must pay to listen to me sing! Everybody $100, but its me who pays you!" When Dayo carried Kate, it appeared there was some exposure, which frightened Kate so much she quickly covered herself. When speaking of tomorrow's series premiere? Dayo expressed he feels excited: "So that's why I came dressed in a Sashimi chef's uniform in hope to bring the series fresh out of the oven to everyone! If there are good ratings, I will wear this uniform for a whole month. (Weren't you going to kneel all the way home?) I'll wear this uniform and kneel inside Kate Tsui's mini van, so she can take me home. She's a pretty dangerous driver!" Kate expressed he's "killing her". She said: "He has to risk his life to ride with me."

Earlier Kate expressed if the ratings reaches 40 points, then Dayo Wong will kneel home. Asked whether Dayo has confidence the ratings will actually hit 40 points? He asked reporters what the usual ratings are on average nowadays? When he learned the average ratings are in the 20s-30 points, he joked: "I don't have much confidence, but definitely have confidence to maintain the current ratings. (TVB is depending on you to rescue their ratings, the audience also have confidence in you!) Right, you mean rely on pushing the ball to me. Actually I don't have much to depend on. Its safer to depend on Kate Tsui!" However, Dayo expressed the premiere episode definitely won't be disappointing. As for Kate, she expressed she will regard the ratings positively. "Up until now, the feedback we got from the promotional clips have been pretty good. I hope Dayo can really kneel home!"

There were body pillows with the cast photos printed on them at the event. Kate was asked whether she fears fans may have other fantasies on her body pillow? She said: "Its frightening. I'm really scared there might be an emerge of some 1:1 (prostitute) products. I can't imagine it!" Dayo wanted to take Kate's body pillow home, "I want to put it on my balcony, so when the magazine reporters come to take pictures, I'll lift it up! (Creates rumors to promote the series?) Nope, I pursued Kate for two months and failed. I don't dare to think about it anymore." 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'Boundy Lady' Premiere 29PTS(Peaked 31PTS), Dayo Wong: Maybe My Last TVB SeriesWednesday November 26, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao, HK Headline

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Dayo Wong's new TVB series Bounty Lady premiered on Monday and had been well received. The premiere rating averaged 29 points and peaked at 31 points. There has also been heated discussions on the series online. The audience waited a bitter four years for Dayo's comeback, but that doesn't compare to the audience waiting ten years for 'Sam Gor' (Francis Ng) comeback, thus Triumph in the Skies II is still leading with the highest premiere rating of 32 points, peaking at 35 points.

Aside from Dayo catching the attention in the premiere episode, 'Sai Sai Lap' (Siu Bo) also stole the limelight with her village girl role. Yesterday TVB received feedback from two people, one complimented the series had alarming dialogue and Siu Bo's acting is outstanding, but the other criticized the quality of the series is just average. The Communications Authority received 1 complaint on one of the artists' poor acting skills.

Netizens enjoyed some of Dayo's 'golden lines' in the series, such as his comment to Siu Bo's character, "It takes me a few minutes to look from the left side to the right side of your face" and his compliment that Siu Bo is "very sweet", she's only fat because she "sweeten herself too much".

In an interview, Dayo expressed Bounty Lady maybe his last TVB series. "After I finished this series, I gone crazy! I don't know either, perhaps this may be my last TVB series because I don't want to film comedy series anymore, I want to film a drama or a political series. Just like the movie called The Island of Greed, but if there isn't an election by 2017, then its going to be difficult to film a series of this genre. So, I really don't know when I'll be in another series." It was rumored he'll be co-hosting TV show with Dodo Cheng? Dayo expressed he turned it down because he enjoys short films more. "I also hope to collaborate with Dodo and I do have interest in hosting, but it didn't fit in my schedule so I had to turn it down. I have something I'm busy with. (What are you busy with?) I've picked up a new hobby of shooting mini films! (Mini films? You mean short films?) Yes! But I like to call them mini films, its a lot of fun! (Last time you invited Sean Lau and Wayne Lai to guest star, who will you invite this time?) Wah! I cannot incur so many friendship debts!" 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kate Tsui Hopes Dayo Wong gets TV King, Otherwise No More ComediesWednesday November 27, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao

Posted Image Posted Image

Last night, the cast of Bounty Lady celebrated the 29 points (peaking 31 points) premiere rating at a dinner gathering. Lead actor and actress Dayo Wong and Kate Tsui appeared dressed in couple's outfit. As for the series starting out high, Dayo expressed the most important is the audience enjoy watching. Earlier he declared if the ratings reaches 40 points, he'll kneel all the way home? Dayo joked: "I wanted to lower everyone's expectations, you think the ratings will just shoot up like the Heng Seng bank stocks?"

It was reported he and his ex-girlfriend are reconciling? Dayo looked helpless as he expressed: "I'm really tired today. The media just support me so much, making me start running until I'm out of breath as soon as I get on the street. Once you see the headline, you know its not true, so I will not comment. My ex and I are still friends. Its hard to predict the future, but at present time, there is no possibility of reconciling. It is not suitable for me to explain the report on my ex's behalf. First, we both understand and secondly if I'm on the headline, they won't be saying I'm handsome, then they won't know what else to say."

At another event promoting Green Monday that Kate attended with Real Ting, she expressed she's pleased with the premiere rating: "We were really anxious to see the ratings, hope to do more promotions." When speaking of Kate riding on the caboose in the TV Queen race? She said: "That terrifying? I support Dayo Wong for TV King because I fear he may not shoot another TVB series again. He said before if nobody supported this comedy series, then he won't be shooting another comedy again. As for my confidence for TV Queen, I feel a little hesitant, my role is a great breakthrough, I went all out and didn't care about my looks, but still the audience must like it after all." 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Dayo Wong About to Get Heart Attack Running From PaparazziSunday December 1, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao

Posted Image

Yesterday Dayo Wong attended an event and when speaking of TVB new series Bounty Lady getting pretty good ratings, he said: "When I go out and hear people shouting Bounty Lady, I would walk faster. One child called me by my name in the series Heung Kwong Nam and asked to take pictures with me." Netizens criticized he and Kate lacked the sparks? Dayo said: "Our relationship will seep out from the bottom, we'll become more and more matching."

Recently Dayo has become the 'King of Headlines', often getting followed by the paparazzi. Dayo laughed: "Enough! The found the fittest person to jog with me, but I'm afraid they might force me to get a heart attack because when many people are taking pictures, I get the urge to run faster. (What about that short-haired new love interest?) Thank you all for the concern. I do not talk about my private life."

When speaking of TVB's success in registering the "Hong Kong Television" and "HKTV" trademarks to be added on their logo, does Dayo think TVB is a tyrant? Dayo said: "Keep peace, I don't know the reason behind this, but TVB has Miss Hong Kong and not Miss TVB. Perhaps its part of usual practice." He frankly expressed the name TVB is more familiar to him and changing to HKTV will cause confusion. 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Elena Kong stops medication for "Bounty"Saturday December 7, 2013 Hong Kong
Credits: to hyn5

It was a rare chance to work with Hong Kong's top comedy actor, Dayo Wong, and Elena Kong reportedly sacrificed her panic disorder medication to be able to perform her best in their series, "Bounty Lady", HK Channel reported.

The 44-year-old actress has always been honest about her condition, admitting that she has been suffering from panic disorder for several years. She once revealed that she will become nervous when in crowds and will scream out loud suddenly when the anxiety takes over.

To help her calm her nerves, Elena revealed that she has been taking anxiety pills, which contains serotonin. However, in order to perform better for the series, Elena decided that she was better off without her medication.

Sources close to the actress claimed that it was a wary thing to do, and seeing that she once had an emotional problem while filming "River of Wine" after stopping her medication to focus on the drama, Elena still took the risk.

"She hopes to create greater sparks with Dayo whenever they're in a scene together. People may see how great their chemistry is in those scenes, but in truth, behind the facade, Elena had already pushed herself beyond limits," the source said, revealing that Dayo is known to add his own lines at the last minute.

Meanwhile, back in August, Elena revealed that she decided to stop taking medications during the filming of "Bounty Lady" because it was a fun experience, but began taking it again when viewers criticized her pairing with Kenneth Ma in "Triumph in the Skies II". 
____________ class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"May Chan admits weight hinders her love lifeSaturday December 7, 2013 Hong Kong
Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com

Just like her role as the unlucky-in-love Rose in the TVB comedy series, "Bounty Lady", Hong Kong actress May Chan revealed that her weight has been hindering her love life for all these years.

According to HK Channel website, the 28 year-old actress, whose popularity increased rapidly after her performance in "Inbound Troubles" earlier this year, stated that she has been overweight since she was just a little girl, adding, "The fat I have now is from years of accumulation. I used to gain ten pounds every year!"

Despite her attempt to lose 80 pounds in two months through exercise and dieting back in February, she had since abandoned her routine after realizing that she doesn't like exercising. May is currently focused on sensible eating instead.

However, May admitted that she has never had a boyfriend, and believed that it was because of her weight problem. However, the actress is not worried as she aims to get married at the age of 40.

"I like a traditional man with ethical values. I see my boyfriend, sex partner and husband as the same person, which means that I will wait until marriage. I will stay chaste until I'm 40!" the actress stressed. 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kate Tsui Rushed to Promotion, Got 'Wire Sick' and Car SickMonday December 9, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily

Yesterday Dayo Wong, Kate Tsui, Elena Kong and Sharon Chan attended the promotional event for TVB series Bounty Lady. It was widely rumored Kate and Sharon are on bad terms, at the event, the ladies had no interaction at all. When Sharon appeared on stage, she did so many poses and completely stole the expressionless Kate's limelight.

During the games, Sharon read aloud the rules of the game that she'll be playing with Louis Yuen. She read: "Both parties will be sucking on..." Louis interrupted with a tasteful joke: "Sucking in front of so many people? I cannot accept it!" It turns out the two had to 'suck' on an eggroll for pictures. Their lips almost touched. During the interview, the tired looking Kate expressed she had filming in the morning which required her to be suspended on wires, which got her a little 'wire sick', then she rushed over to this promotional event, and got car sick. Kate said: "So difficult, so tired, luckily I didn't throw up."

Its been several years since Dayo Wong been in a TVB series, now that he's back, he is automatically seen as the TVB ratings rescuer and bring back the 'chasing series' surge. Dayo modestly said: "Thank you all, I'm very grateful! Well we put in a lot of effort into it too, didn't goof off at all." Asked which FaDan did Dayo want to work with next? Dayo joked: "Let's do a public voting and get one for me. I'm also very willing to collaborate with those whom I had collaborated before like Dodo Cheng, Charmaine Sheh and Ada Choi, just ask."

When Elena and Benz Hui were playing the game, Dayo joked: "This pair is very heavy flavored! Totally over my limit, very over the line!" Elena said: "What?! Bed scenes!" 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Dayo Wong Admits He's a Playboy Kisses 3 Single LadiesFriday December 13, 2013 Hong Kong

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The TV ratings lucky star Dayo Wong flies back into TVB series Bounty Lady and has been the topic of the city. Yesterday [Good News] exclusively disclosed the upcoming plot. So far 'Heung Gwong Nam' (Dayo) has been helping the Sing Luis (single ladies) find boyfriends, and next week we turn to the finale week, Dayo will be kissing 3 ladies! He first kisses 'Yuen Huen' (Sharon) to help her realize who she really loved. Then Dayo's ex-girlfriend played by stage play actress Hatou Yeung grabs him for a kiss, which got him involved in a love triangle with new love interest 'Sing Fa Lui' (Kate Tsui) and his ex-girlfriend.

Bounty Lady's producer expressed: "Eventually Dayo will go back to Kate, but Hatou also finds the first love feeling he wanted most." Although in the series Dayo has many girls surrounding him and won't have to be a 'sing nam' (single man), but in real life the 53 year old actor claimed he's a playboy on the exclusive interview with [Good News]. Regarding marriage, Dayo throws out a golden phrase, he hopes: "An impulsive move, forever no regret." 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"TVB Rating Report (12/09/2013 - 12/15/2013)Source: KuangaiTVBTranslated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net
DramasThe Hippocratic Crush II Finale - ON CALL 36小時II大結局 (EPS 29-30) (SUNDAY) - 30 PTS (Peaking at 31 PTS)
Bounty Lady - MY盛LADY (EPS 11-15) - 29 PTS (Peaking at 30 PTS) (Lowest 27 PTS)
The Hippocratic Crush II - ON CALL 36小時II (EPS 24-28) - 26 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS) (Lowest 23 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 - 24 PTS 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Dayo Wong Accepts TV King Award, Defends "Relative" Chilam CheungThursday December 19, 2013 Hong Kong

Dayo Wong defeated Chilam Cheung and took the TV King title, Chilam made a "loyal children" comment on stage and caused an uproar, his wife Anita Yuen "thanked" TVB on Weibo, but Netizens felt the couple were "sore losers" and Anita had a war of words with them in order to defend her husband. Yesterday the fresh out of the oven TV King Dayo Wong returned to HK to accept his award at a press conference TVB arranged for him. TVB invited the Bounty Ladycast to support him, Louis Yuen, Sharon Chan, Grace Wong, Jazz Lam, Becky Lee and producer Man Wai Hung were there to support him.

Dayo expressed his feelings of getting this award using the "three no's" approach that a member of the legislative body once used to explain the attitude to use when pursuing women. Dayo said: "The three no's are no initiative, no resistance and no responsibility. I heard there are doubts that there is another inside deal associated with this award, but honestly speaking TVB asked me to come back to host a show with Dodo (Cheng) last year. I didn't have the time, so I turned it down. To be able to schedule something with me, it may take longer than any election. I hope everyone can understand that I really had no initiative on this award, but since they gave it to me, I have no resistance either. Someone will no longer be inviting me out in the future, rather it is the TV King is departing. (Then is there a higher pay too?) I work for myself, at most get a pay raise." When speaking of the no responsibility, Dayo expressed unless he's speaking the truth, he will continue his irresponsible jokes, but actually in his opinion, he reason he got this award was due to the many years of accumulated experience. He thanked all of his sleepless and restless colleagues!

Dayo Regards Chilam & Anita as "relatives"

When speaking of Netizens attacking Chilam and Anita for being "sore losers", Dayo strongly supported the couple and expressed he absolutely did not feel that way. Dayo also disclosed his relationship with Anita: "Many years ago, Anita and I collaborated in the film Two of a Kind, since then we had always addressed each other as 'cousin brother' and 'cousin sister'. I watched her from when she started dating Chilam, to marrying him and having children with him. They're like my cousin sister and cousin brother-in-law; they're like my relatives. I will not say anything that could cause misunderstandings. (Did Anita call to congratulate you?) She doesn't have my number. Usually we bump into each other on the street, and I get really excited to see them. In this aspect, (referring to Chilam's incident) I will not say a word. I don't want it to affect our relative relationship."

That night Dayo learned he became TV King through Dodo's phone call, was it especially meaningful? Dayo recalled years back when some awards ceremony wanted to present an award to him, but the conditions were he had to attend the show and perform at the show. In the end, he didn't attend and didn't get the award. Today he got a TVB award despite his absence, he felt this exceeded TVB's direction as a whole. "Initially I didn't want to announce this early, but for everyone to know my schedule next year, I am announcing that next year I will be holding a standup comedy show, so I really don't have the time. I will also be guest starring in several films and be a 'guest star king'." Today, Dayo will also be attending a celebratory dinner and watch the Bounty Ladyfinale with everyone.

Although Dayo's co-star Kate Tsui couldn't make it to the press conference to support him, but she expressed in an interview its a pity she isn't in HK to celebrate with him, but on the night of the awards, she already called Dayo to congratulate him. She said: "I will be attending Dayo's celebratory dinner, but one dinner won't be enough, he has to treat me another time!"

Chilam: We Love Dayo too

In regards to Dayo's "relative theory", reporters contacted Chilam to hear his response. He completely agreed with Dayo and praised Dayo's great performance in Bounty Lady. Chilam laughed: "I've been saying all along that the results was the most normal. Everyone had their own supporters and I'm a Dayo supporter too!" Dayo mentioned he regards Chilam and Anita as "relatives" and in order to safeguard their relationship, he did not want to comment at all. Chilam said: "He loves us dearly and we love him lots too!" 
class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Sharon Chan Back to Singing, Sings 'Bounty Lady' to ProsperityThursday December 19, 2013 Hong Kong
cnwb5.jpg

In Bounty Lady, Sharon Chan's role as 'Yuen Huen' has been well-received by the audience. The plot is about the silly and foolish Yuen Huen turning into a beautiful singer. She, Dayo Wong and Kate Tsui will also get intangled in a love triangle.

Sharon sang two songs for the series, including Think of a Day (想一天) and This Song (這首歌). The songs had a lot of views/clicks online and many fans have left messages telling Sharon to make a comeback in the music industry. It was understood, Sharon got a lot more stage performances and ads as a result of her role.

As Bounty Lady resulted in unexpected profit for Sharon, she frankly expressed in an interview that she's very surprised. "I never thought this would get such good feedback. Singing had always been an interest and aspiration of mines. I've really put in the effort to sing the songs. I've received a lot of messages, and feel really touched. Everyone is telling me to go back to singing." Asked if she had any pressure when she first recorded the songs? Sharon said: "Since 2006 after I recorded one song for Lady in Red, I haven't step foot in the recording studio since. So, I felt really nervous when I was recording the songs. I brought hot water with me and a scarf to the studio. When I was recording, I cried too because the song was just too touching." Asked whether Sharon wants to be a singer? She said: "I just want to sing, but if I have opportunities to sing TV series theme songs in the future, then I'll be pleased."

Sharon frankly expressed because of Yuen Huen, she got a lot more opportunities to make extra income. She said she will be taking part in Christmas shows and New Year countdown events, where she will be performing the Bounty Lady songs live. "Dayo Wong became TV King depending on our series, Benz Hui got the Best Supporting Actor award, I hope the good luck continues on to the finale and we can get high ratings!" 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"TV Queen Kristal Tin Charges into Music Industry, First MV with Louis KooFriday December 20, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: HKChannel

Posted Image

TV Queen Kristal Tin expressed she didn't expect to make any achievement in the 20 years she's been in the industry. Results, she actually picked out a good luck stick and encountered the role "Yiu Man Ying" in Brother's Keeper that got her double at the TVB Anniversary Awards. She was the titleholder for both the Best Actress (TV Queen) and My Favorite Character awards. Not only is she accepting series after series, but the TV Queen has been spotted by well known music producer Paco Wong. Recently, Paco signed Kristal to become a singer again. Earlier Kristal worked on preparing for her album release in March 2014, she started off by shooting her first MV for her new song Don't Hurt Anyone (不傷人) and invited her handsome friend Louis Koo to be the male lead.

Kristal started her career in ATV, where she participated in the Future Idols Contest and developed her singing dream at the age of 15. She performed A Song Alone at the contest and won first place, but it wasn't after she joined TVB many years later that she got the opportunity to release her very own album and gain recognition on her acting.

Don't Hurt Anyone was originally performed by a Taiwanese blind singer Xiao Huang-Chi. Kristal did a cover of this song and invited Louis Koo to be her male lead in the MV. Kristal said excitedly: "I've always Tiger Huang's songs and also paid attention to Xiao Huang Chi as well. In my album, I'll be singing covers of other singers' songs and wanted to pick the songs that are suitable for women to sing. I locked down on this song Don't Hurt Anyone because the lyrics is about a romance, the lovers started out dating happily, but as time goes by, the boyfriend realizes more and more shortcomings in his girlfriend. The two eventually breaking up peacefully. When I learned I had to choose a male lead for the MV, I thought about my list of handsome guys, the first one was Leonardo DeCaprio, James Dean and the third was Louis Koo. The first person I called was Louis. He instantly agreed and just asked me of the schedule. He was so helpful, I moved him from third place to first place, haha!" 
class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Dayo Wong No Time For Another Series, Longs to Collaborate with All the 'Sing Lui'Friday December 20, 2013 Hong Kong

Last night the Bounty Lady cast including Dayo Wong, Kate Tsui, Sharon Chan, Samantha Ko, Siu Bo, Benz Hui and Louis Yuen attended the finale dinner gathering held at Tsim Sha Tsui. As the dinner was the TV King's treat, everyone got really excited. When Siu Bo exclaimed "TV King Dayo", he jokingly told her to run out to Nathan Road and call him TV King a few more times!

Dayo frankly expressed he organized this dinner gathering for several reasons and can be considered as 'one arrow kills four birds'. He said: "We're celebrating Benz Hui and I getting awards, Louis Yuen's concert gets a part 2 and the series is so well-received. (Will there be a sequel?) Whatever it is, will have a long wait because I won't have time in the next two years. I do have one wish, that is to shoot a series with each of the female artists in this series. (Make it into a musical?) Didn't think about that, but if its like War of Genders time, then its doable. I've already agreed to guest star in several films. I'm feeling the pressure, my standup comedy will be going on a tour as well. I'm very busy. (Are you coming back to TVB two years later?) Absolutely not! I will have tos ee what the situation is like by then."

A few days ago Kate wore a sexy low-cut dress to the HuaDing awards held in Shanghai and got herself a cold. She had a hoarse voice and a fever, but yesterday she had to go for costume tryouts for her upcoming mini movie and hadn't had time to see the doctor yet. Kate expressed she didn't hear about a sequel to the series yet, but hoped it happens. "We could add Dayo's standup comedy elements to the series. I believe the audience would like watching that." When speaking of a musical version of the series? She laughed and said War of Genders was the classic of the classic, therefore she does not dare to try compare to it. As for Sharon, she suggested the sequel could be called Bounty Man, even if they had to wait two years for Dayo, that's no problem. "Once he's back, then we're all here. (He wants to film a series with each of the female artists!) I also hope to have a romance with him in a series. I just got to have a crush on him in this series, feel a little disappointed." 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Chilam Celebrates with Dayo Wong Giving Hugs and Wine, Proves Bad Terms Rumor FalseSaturday December 21, 2013 Hong Kong

This year at the TVB Anniversary Awards, "Heung Kwong Nam" Dayo Wong defeated "Cool Mor" Chilam Cheung and became this year's TV King, while Chilam only got the "Most Popular TV Male Character" award. Because of Chilam's "loyal children" comment during his acceptance speech, Netizens called him a sore loser. It was also rumored Dayo and Chilam are on bad terms. However, last night at the Bounty Lady finale dinner gathering, Chilam suddenly appeared at the dinner as well. Dayo and Chilam were constantly giving toasts and embraced one another for pictures. Chilam posted the photo on Weibo and said: "Congrats to Bounty Lady for its happy ending. We loyal children are celebrating together!" Dayo also shared the good news on Facebook, he said: "I'm so happy! Tonight my cousin brother-in-law came to celebrate with me. I feel this is perfect, the best ending!" Although it was suppose to be a happy encounter, Netizens were still dissatisfied with Chilam and accused him of "faking the smile" and that he's using Dayo to rescue his image.

It was understood TVB executive Tommy Leung made arrangements for Chilam to attend the dinner. Initially Leung was suppose to meet Chilam for dinner in Causeway Bay, but then he told him Chilam to join him at the Bounty Lady dinner gather in Tsim Sha Tsui. Chilam bought a nice bottle of wine to the dinner and shared the good wine with Dayo. Leung expressed Chilam and Dayo are good friends. Chilam praised Dayo's good performance in Bounty Lady and feels convinced that Dayo is TV King.

Dayo later accepted a telephone interview, he said: "I really do mind that people are saying we are on bad terms. I regard Leng Leng (Anita Yuen) as my cousin sister, so I don't want this to affect our relationship. This time, the results just came out different than expected under a different mechanism. (What did you two discuss about?) Nothing special. Our encounter this time is already more than a thousand words. Its a great Christmas gift. Also, Chilam brought a really nice bottle of wine. I quickly got drunk."

Dayo disclosed earlier at Louis Yuen's concert, he shook Chilam's hand and wanted to congratulate him on becoming TV King, he said: "Because in the past I shook Bowie Lam's hand, and then he became TV King not long after. I couldn't believe this would happen. After all, Chilam and I are both passive." He also talked to Leng Leng on the phone and when speaking of his rumor with her husband, Leng Leng laughed: "Crazy?"

Chilam also accepted a telephone interview and said: "Last night Dayo and I were drinking and chatting. This is how it should be. We were chatting about how we wanted to collaborate, but not sure of the form yet. We could collaborate in a film, TV series or some other way. I'm excited to collaborate with Dayo."

It has been rumored Chilam and TVB's relationship changed? Chilam explained: "No, the script for the Triumph in the Skies film is still in the works, I predict we won't start shooting until August 2014. As for TV series, there is no script that has attracted me yet." 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Dayo Wong: A sequel will have to wait!Monday December 23, 2013 Hong Kong
Source

"Bounty Lady" star and newly crowned TV King, Dayo Wong recently stated that a sequel for the highly rated series will have to wait if such a plan ever arises, according to Sina.

Speaking to the media at the "Bounty Lady" finale gathering held at Tsim Sha Tsui with cast members Kate Tsui, Sharon Chan, Samantha Ko, Siu Bo, Benz Hui and Louis Yuen, the actor stated that he will be quite busy for the next two years to even sit down and pen the sequel.

"I have already agreed to guest star in several films. My stand-up comedy is also going on tour. I'm very busy," said the actor.

However, Dayo expressed his interest to shoot a different series with each of the female cast in "Bounty Lady".

Meanwhile, Kate Tsui said that though she didn't hear anything about a sequel, she welcomed the idea very much, and added, "We could add Dayo's stand-up comedy elements to the series. I believe the audience would like watching that. Once he's back, then we would all be here." 

Source: Mingpao, WacowTranslated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net
TVB Rating Report (12/16/2013 - 12/22/2013)
DramasBounty Lady - My盛Lady (EPS 16-20 END) - 28 PTS (Peaking at 30 PTS) (Lowest 24 PTS)
Return of the Silver Tongue - 舌劍上的公堂 (EPS 01-04) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS) (Lowest 19 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 409-411) - 23 PTS
SpecialsTVB Anniversary Awards 2013 - 萬千星輝頒獎典禮2013 (MONDAY) - 34 PTS (Peaking at 40 PTS) TVB Anniversary Awards 2013 Scoop Special - 萬千星輝頒獎典禮2013 : 王者誕生 (MONDAY) - 26 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS)TVB Anniversary Awards 2013 Scoop Special 2 - 萬千星輝頒獎典禮2013 : 王者驾到 (TUES,WED) - 21 PTS (Peaking at 24 PTS)JSG Marathon 2013 - 勁歌金曲馬拉松2013 (SATURDAY) - 10 PTS
Variety ShowsSuper Trio Maximus - 超級無敵獎門人終極篇 - 24 PTSWhere Are We Going, Dad? - 爸B全Upgrade (WEEKDAYS) - 22 PTSEating Well with Madam Wong - 吾淑吾食 - 22 PTS 
(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,200 viewers)
Complaints- Bounty Lady: 24 complaints on Sharon Chan's poor acting and singing skills; 13 complaints on the finale episode had too much editing, which caused confusion to the audience. (Kate and Sharon also received 5 compliments on their acting respectively.) __________________________ class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""Bounty" fails to achieve ratingsThursday December 26, 2013 Hong KongSource
Despite the hype it has gotten since Dayo Wong was announced to make his comeback, the finale ratings of his comedy series, "Bounty Lady" has not been as remarkable as everybody hoped it would be.

HK Channel reported that the series, which was expected to beat the record set by "Triumph in the Skies", was only able to accumulate an average of 28 points, peaking at 29 in its finale that was aired on 20 December.

The series, which also remained at a consistent 28 throughout its run, received several complaints about its confusing editing, and was accused of plagiarising a scene from popular Taiwanese idol drama, "It Started with a Kiss".

Despite the criticisms, viewers are full of praises for the cast members, especially May Chan, who was able to outshine some of the lead stars with her comedy chops and heart-warming performance.

Dayo Wong's female lead, Kate Tsui, who was initially sneered at by sceptics, was able to win over audiences' attention and received a lot of commendation for her performance. 

• 1 month later...

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Sharon Chan Wins Her First Music Award "Bounty Lady" Sub Song at Weibo Star 2013 AwardsFriday February 21, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: Wenweipo
Translated by: aZnangel 

Yesterday Chilam Cheung, Sharon Chan and Fred Cheng attended the Weibo Star 2013 Awards Ceremony. The awards ceremony was hosted by Sina HK, and based entirely off of votes from Weibo fans. Sharon won a Weibo's TV series song award for her single Think of a Day (想一天), which was the sub theme song of TVB series Bounty Lady, and defeated Joey Yung's Sequel (續集) The Hippocratic Crush II theme song. Bounty Lady was also one of the winners of the Top Ten Weibo Topics (HK). It was Sharon's first music award, she was so excited and happy when she accepted the award. She especially thanked her fans for their support and this award triggered her interest for singing again. She hopes to launch her own gospel album this year and spread the gospel spirit through her voice. In regards to Sammy Leung withdrawing from TVB series The Apostle, Sharon expressed he was felling unwell and she cried because she was so worried about him. She hopes Sammy gets better soon and there definitely will be more opportunities to collaborate in the future. However, the kiss scenes she did with Sammy earlier, she will have to do it again with Sammy Sum. It was fortunate they didn't film that many scenes before, so the impact isn't big. 

Chilam was one of the winners of the Top Ten HK Famous People on Weibo. He expressed he's a Weibo fan himself. He recalled when he first debuted, he frequently got letters from fans, but now with the advanced technology, he can talk to fans on Weibo, making it even more convenient, however, there is a disadvantage as communicating electronically loses the "romantic feel". But Chilam smiled and said Weibo's advantage is that he can see how much "damage" he is getting over the internet while he's working hard in Hong Kong and his wife is happily going on a shopping spree in Paris. 

Archived