♛♚ The Official Thread of YoungSang Couple ♚♛ ♥ Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye ♥

Sulli Minho

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG thanks for moving them here!!! that scene above ^^^ is like one of my favourite scenes of them or actually of the drama in general. he didn't even care about her background anymore, he just wanted to be with her and spend time together... so cute. :wub:

10 K-drama couples that need to be reunited

by Lauren Jinkerson on Mon, May 04, 2015

Kdrama_couples.png

47 Comments  15302 Shares

Since most K-dramas don't do a second season, we're left with an empty gaping hole where there was once hope and love in our hearts kindled by the on-screen romance by two characters. With the recent reuniting of some K-drama couples, it had us wondering who else we would love to see reunited. Sometimes they didn't have the chance to fully explore their love in the series and others we were only given a glimpse of what the couple would be like. In all cases, we were left wanting more. 

1. Park Shin HyeKim Woo Bin - Heirs

Screen_Shot_2015-04-30_at_12.55.41_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2015-04-30_at_1.04.51_PM.png

Wouldn't you love to see these two reunited where they finally get their happy ending? Heirs led to some serious Second Lead Syndrome with many fans wishing that Cha Eun Sang would choose Choi Young Do over Kim Tan. I'd love to see these two in a drama where she was able to fall in love with him. Coupling Kim Woo Bin's charm and wit with Park Shin Hye's adorable goofiness would make a dream couple. 

credit to Dramafever

Posted 1 minute ago (edited) · Report post

20150422073157682.JPG                                         its free and you can do it every 30minutes      Please , please                     VOTE. http:// y.vdfly.com 

There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hourhttp://y.vdfly.com/  it's free 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

10 K-drama couples that need to be reunited

by Lauren Jinkerson on Mon, May 04, 2015

47 Comments  15302 Shares

Since most K-dramas don't do a second season, we're left with an empty gaping hole where there was once hope and love in our hearts kindled by the on-screen romance by two characters. With the recent reuniting of some K-drama couples, it had us wondering who else we would love to see reunited. Sometimes they didn't have the chance to fully explore their love in the series and others we were only given a glimpse of what the couple would be like. In all cases, we were left wanting more. 

1. Park Shin HyeKim Woo Bin - Heirs

Wouldn't you love to see these two reunited where they finally get their happy ending? Heirs led to some serious Second Lead Syndrome with many fans wishing that Cha Eun Sang would choose Choi Young Do over Kim Tan. I'd love to see these two in a drama where she was able to fall in love with him. Coupling Kim Woo Bin's charm and wit with Park Shin Hye's adorable goofiness would make a dream couple. 

credit to Dramafever

I wish they reunit in this year.  In movie is not bad. Obviously woobinie always took care Eunsangie at bts scene. Eventhought im darling shipper but i cant resist of  youngsang's candy or chemistry.

*Act im in love with all the guy who take care of Shin Hye shi. XD

Since i still love this otp very much and is waiting patiently for their next collaboration, i made an ig account for them :) please do check it out...

I love their nickname, bully couple :D

I will check it out dear

tumblr_mvk5ql2Ad01r53jvoo3_250.gifI think this part is real funny.... I can relate it with the real world around shin hye. XD

#cr to the owner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived