♛♚ The Official Thread of YoungSang Couple ♚♛ ♥ Kim Woo Bin & Park Shin Hye ♥

Sulli Minho

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello guys to warm this thread let's we talk about young do-eunsang favorite moment :D

for me there is so many sweet moment from this two but my favorite:

1.Their first meeting at convinent store when young do find eunsang sleep at table,I think he mesmerize for the first sight with her

2.When eunsang attend her first class in jeguk high school,when kim tan help her from Question from other student Kang yeseol find young do saw her with strong gaze(I love his gaze actually)

3.When young do called eunsang but she named him at phone DON'T ANSWER,he got curious so he try to saw her phone but seriously their face so close and my heart flatter when watched it,diffrent vibe when kim tan did,even he made eunsang scare but I love his gaze again.

4.When he found eunsang meet kim tan at rootoop he try to bullied again but eunsang not scare anymore,his face like shock and so...mesmerize with eunsang brave and I think this is time when he is falling in love with her

5.The last when he confess to eunsang and he promise not to tell the truth about the identity,that so sweet I think and when he always ask but refuse to eunsang answer because if she answer he can ask her again oh......love this couple

How Bout you guys?what your favorite moment from this two? :x

Guest chloedramagrl

One of my favorite scenes with YD is when he is laying on his friend's coach thinking/daydreaming about all of his encounters with ES, you can tell he is realizing he really likes her and he is very serious looking. He tells his friend the truth that he was thinking of ES to which his friend replies something like "why are you thinking of her?" YD gulps/swallows really slowly, dead serious saying "I know, right?" You can just see he thinking "Oh no I really do like her!" 
I also like where he sees she has him as don't answer in her phone and he's like "What don't accept my heart?"
=((

I loved the most the ep 11 scene where YD is eating noodles in that shop and ES suddenly appears in front of his eyes . he looked at her in that daze for a moment and because it was caught off-guard you can easily read his feelings on his face. he was happy to have ES with him at the moment and he was so cute offering her good food, he wanted to take care of her *aaaawwww* .

At the same place for me is the moment where he is in a daze on the couch in that photo club at school thinking at ES. the scene was filmed so well emphasizing his feelings. There he looks totally stroked by love :D

For me these scene are worth more then a thousand words: the scene when the person is lost in himself without hiding his feelings , and when someone is taken off-guard( as much as one tries for few moments can't hide his true feelings). Kim Woo Bin played so well in these scenes I could live the feelings that he was trying to highlight for us :) .

all you guys talking about the favourite scene.. those scene I already replying.. dont know how many times..

I cant count it anymore.. I had skipping all Kim Tan dan Eun Sang scene evan all cast scene just to see Young Do and YD-ES scene only

but for all those the fave scene.. the most is when he put a towel on eun sang head.. that is unexpected for me.. I just so surprise seeing that scene..

and I love it so much..
:x :x

Guest darlings

There are like so many scenes that were so amazing :3 
One of my favorites was the scene that I immediately fell in love with them -- The convenience store first meeting. I swear, as soon as that scene was happening, I was literally like Oh My Gosh, I ship them. And they didnteven say anything to each other! It was literally just him staring at her drinking her drink then sleeping. And immediately, I was shipping them. :3 { & I didn't even know who was second lead at the time! x) } tumblr_mutor9Ndz91qfakbgo2_250.giftumblr_mutor9Ndz91qfakbgo3_250.gif
(credits to paper-box)

darlings said: There are like so many scenes that were so amazing :3 
One of my favorites was the scene that I immediately fell in love with them -- The convenience store first meeting. I swear, as soon as that scene was happening, I was literally like Oh My Gosh, I ship them. And they didnteven say anything to each other! It was literally just him staring at her drinking her drink then sleeping. And immediately, I was shipping them. :3 { & I didn't even know who was second lead at the time! x) } 
(credits to paper-box)

Guest darlings

@eva23 
I can't stand Choi Young Do's hurt face and especially his eyes. It's as if you can see through his exterior and it kills me so much ! { I realize that I may be way too invested in this drama. Well, just him in general. Hah ! }

Guest chloedramagrl

The saddest scene is when YD asks ES if she likes Tan and she says "yeah." You can see the seer pain in his eyes and that he would shed tears at that moment but just controls it enough to say tightly "I see."  But he still doesn't let her touch the shoes since he is still protecting her and taking revenge on the mean girls for talking bad about her. At that moment my heart goes out to YD! Since there are so many unexpected or weird endings in dramas I can still dream maybe she won't end up with Tan.... Wish Rachel would show more depth of character and Tan could end up with her, would be good twist but would probably take more episodes! Yeah my motive is just to get YD and ES together since I think at that point he would do what he needed to keep her even stand up to his dad!

I posted this already in the other thread  so some of you will recognize that I really love that convenience store scene.

but since this is the YD-ES ship, I would like to elaborate on how I would like to cut the "1st convenience store encounter bw them", change the subtitle and use it as my "10 yrs after" story. sort of fanfic.

. My plan is to say that YD-ES are already married. YD dropped off MS since they had to work overnight. YD knowing that ES is still asleep at that time decided to have noodles for old time sake. Then to his shock comes his wife sleep walking and he was thinking Oh!Oh I may hear something because I did not come home last night. To his surprise she didn't pay attention to him and just finished her bottle straight up.

When he saw her sit down and continue sleeping, he knows he needs to go on his protect mode. He checked if she is really asleep calling out "Yobo"(you'll see in the video that his lips is open to so it seems like he said something ending in O". Once he confirmed she is indeed asleep he thought to himself" My beautiful wife really needs a lot of sleep these days hmm maybe another baby on the way".

Then came their 2 kids fighting and yelling at each other. Here I changed the soft sub file I have

YD to their kids: Hey, my noisy kids.
This is a public place, why you yelling?
Can't you see? Your mom is sleeping.

Kids(Crying): Mom! Mom!'

ES waking up. "You made them cry. You take care of them. I am sleepy"  hehehe

That's it.

Guest darlings

Completely random question, but it's nice to think about, I suppose? Opinions?
What would have happened if ... 

• Cha Eun Sang didn't meet Kim Tan in California?
  • Cha Eun Sang ran into Choi Young Do in the airport coming back from America? After all, she did meet Rachel in America. Hah. Earlier meeting, I suppose? 
  • Would Choi Young Do mess with her so much if she didn't like/interact with Tan? 
The last question especially. Hah. I feel like he would have still picked on her, but much more lightly? He was intrigued by her without the help of Tan so his initial motivation for bothering her was not Tan. But I feel like he would not have, I suppose, dropped her into the water, if it weren't for Tan.
Could be just me though.
Late nights makes me all weird. Hah. :3
tumblr_mvrunmGoC51qdjtnfo2_250.gif
credits: ivoryxing

darlings said:

• Would Choi Young Do mess with her so much if she didn't like/interact with Tan? 
== I think he does not know how to court a girl so in my opinion Yes :D

darlings said: Completely random question, but it's nice to think about, I suppose? Opinions?

• Cha Eun Sang didn't meet Kim Tan in California?
  • Cha Eun Sang ran into Choi Young Do in the airport coming back from America? After all, she did meet Rachel in America. Hah. Earlier meeting, I suppose? 
The last question especially. Hah. I feel like he would have still picked on her, but much more lightly? He was intrigued by her without the help of Tan so his initial motivation for bothering her was not Tan. But I feel like he would not have, I suppose, dropped her into the water, if it weren't for Tan.
Could be just me though.
Late nights makes me all weird. Hah. :3

Archived