Yoon Hyun Min | 윤현민

czakhareina

Yoon Hyun Min Shares Excitement For Upcoming KBS Rom-Com + 1st Teaser Poster Released

Jun 2, 2020
by J. Lim
b89f8ef700774408a6ce2da525d133ee.jpeg?s=

Yoon Hyun Min has expressed his excitement for his upcoming role in the KBC 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama “That Guy is That Guy” (literal title), and the drama has also released an intriguing teaser poster!

“That Guy is That Guy” will be a romantic comedy about a woman who has given up on marriage after multiple heartbreaks, but meets two men with contrasting charms who try to win her over. In the drama, Yoon Hyun Min will take on the role of Hwang Ji Woo, the CEO of Sunwoo Pharmaceuticals. His intelligence has helped him climb up the career ladder quickly despite his young age and he becomes the topic of people’s gossip when he continues to turn down countless date offers.

Yoon Hyun Min explained why he decided to appear in the drama as he said, “I was drawn to the overall story, which is unique, and I felt like the character of Hwang Ji Woo was so charming.” When asked how similar he is to his character, Yoon Hyun Min joked, “I’ve never lived as a CEO before, so… I don’t think we’re that similar,” before saying, “I think the process of taking on a character who is different from your own personality is really fun.”

He went on to say, “In the beginning, I tried to give him an air of mystery. He begins to open up more as time goes on. Though he may look cold on the inside, he has a warm heart on the inside so I felt like I needed to bring a sense of restraint to the character.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1404151wpp/yoon-hyun-min-shares-excitement-for-upcoming-kbs-rom-com-1st-teaser-poster-released

• Like 1

Yoon Hyun Min Discusses His Chemistry With Hwang Jung Eum And Seo Ji Hoon In Upcoming KBS Rom-Com

Jun 8, 2020
by L. Kim
88ffe02b4cd3478990979f9610cf7ef3.jpeg?s=

Actor Yoon Hyun Min talked about working with Hwang Jung Eum and Seo Ji Hoon in upcoming KBS 2TV drama “That Guy is That Guy” (literal title).

“That Guy is That Guy” will be a romantic comedy about a woman who has given up on marriage after multiple heartbreaks, but meets two men with contrasting charms who try to win her over.

In the drama, Yoon Hyun Min will take on the role of Hwang Ji Woo, the CEO of Sunwoo Pharmaceuticals. His intelligence has helped him climb up the career ladder quickly despite his young age and he becomes the topic of people’s gossip when he continues to turn down countless date offers.

yoon-hyun-min1.jpg

Concerning his chemistry with Hwang Jung Eum, who plays a team manager of a webtoon company named Seo Hyun Joo, he said, “While acting together, I learned why Hwang Jung Eum is the queen of romantic comedies. She analyzes [her character] a lot, and whenever I see her portray her role so well, I realize she’s an actress with positive energy. I love acting with her, and I’m grateful to work with her. I think she’s an amazing actress.”

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1405367wpp/yoon-hyun-min-discusses-his-chemistry-with-hwang-jung-eum-and-seo-ji-hoon-in-upcoming-kbs-rom-com

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

“To All The Guys Who Loved Me” Previews Yoon Hyun Min As Charismatic CEO And Lee Si Eon’s Special Appearance

Jul 1, 2020
by L. Kim
34be7159980f4c79b050e096168ea80f.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “To All the Guys Who Loved Me” has unveiled new stills of Yoon Hyun Min and Lee Si Eon!

“To All the Guys Who Loved Me” is a romantic comedy starring Hwang Jung Eum as Seo Hyun Joo, a woman who gives up on love and marriage after repeated heartbreaks lead her to the conclusion that all men are alike. Just when she has finally thrown in the towel, two men who are polar opposites suddenly walk into her life and engage in a fierce battle to win her over. 

Yoon Hyun Min will star as Hwang Ji Woo, the seemingly aloof CEO of a pharmaceutical company. His clever and brilliant mind propelled him to success at an early age, and his handsome looks have made him the target of countless women—but the cold, indifferent Hwang Ji Woo never shows any interest in any of the women who approach him, leading to incessant rumors and gossip about why he turns down everyone who asks him out.

In the newest stills, Hwang Ji Woo is dressed in an impeccable gray suit. Despite his glamorous appearance, his eyes are heavy with confusion, and he gazes at something with a dejected expression. Concerning his character, Yoon Hyun Min said, “I wanted to remain mysterious as much as possible in the beginning of the drama, so I paid a lot of attention to how I express my feelings.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1410236wpp/to-all-the-guys-who-loved-me-previews-yoon-hyun-min-as-charismatic-ceo-and-lee-si-eons-special-appearance

I hope Yoon Hyun Min and Lee si Un will have a scene togheter. After Falling for Innocence they remained friends. Hyun Min and Jung Kyung Ho were already friends. I miss to see Falling for Innocence team getting together. Maybe they still meet but I wish I see some pictures with them.

Stills

2020070100559_0.jpg

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/07/01/2020070100564.html

June 30 2020

Teaser trailers for KBS drama series “Men are Men”

Men_are_Men-tp01.jpg

Two versions of teaser trailer #4 added for KBS2 drama series “Men are Men” starring Hwang Jung-Eum, Yoon Hyun-Min, and Seo Ji-Hoon. The shorter version begins with Hwang Jung-Eum stating in Korean “Instead of looking for someone for all my life that I love, I decided to live with things I love to do.” Meanwhile, above is a main poster for the drama series. Caption on the poster states “When I love myself, lifelong romance begins!”

“Men are Men” first airs July 6, 2020.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailers-for-kbs-drama-series-men-are-men

Trailer

Spoiler

• 1 month later...

Yoon Hyun-min, best friend Ryu Hyun-jin and warm shoulder companion "Toronto Ace Hyun-jin"

2020081901510_0.jpg

Yoon Hyun-min posted several photos on his Instagram on the 19th, along with the article "Toronto Ace Hyun-jin~ Jang Min-jae, Kim Jin-young, and Kim Byeong-gon training coach~ I hope everyone will get good results this season without injury~ Fighting!"

In tvN'Korean Monster', broadcast on the 18th, actor Yoon Hyun-min was looking for Ryu Hyun-jin while training in Okinawa, Japan. Yoon Hyun-min said, "I was a pitcher and outfielder when I was in middle and high school. When I graduated from high school, I was nominated as a batter by the Hanwha Eagles and played baseball for 3 years, and now I am living as an actor."

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/08/19/2020081901525.html

Spoiler

2020081901510_1.jpg

2020081901510_2.jpg

• Guest changed the title to Yoon Hyun Min | 윤현민 - Upcoming Drama: Get Revenge on TV Chosun
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Yoon Hyun Min | 윤현민 - Current Drama: Get Revenge on TV Chosun
  • 2 weeks later...

Yoon Hyun Min And Kim Sa Rang Share An Intimate Moment Over Drinks In “The Goddess Of Revenge”

4ad3658f36f445dfa9abf701f2bde3b5.jpeg?s=

Dec 12, 2020
by C. Hong

TV Chosun’s “The Goddess of Revenge” has shared stills of Yoon Hyun Min and Kim Sa Rang sharing an intimate moment in the midst of drinks.

“The Goddess of Revenge” is a revenge drama about Kang Hae Ra (Kim Sa Rang), a woman who married into power and influence but whose reputation plummeted after an unfounded scandal, and Cha Min Joon, a lawyer with a heart of ice who wants revenge on those who ruined his family.

Spoilers

In order to discover the truth behind the disappearance of his older sister, Cha Yi Hyun (Park Eun Hye), Cha Min Joon teamed up with Kang Hae Ra, Kim Tae On (Yoo Sun) and Kim Sang Goo (Jung Man Sik) to plan his revenge. Although Kang Hae Ra and Cha Min Joon have formed a “revenge alliance” for the sake of those who cannot be protected by the law, but there is tension in the relationship as Cha Min Joon also intends to target her for his revenge. However, it is also hinted that Cha Min Joon no longer sees their relationship as purely “business,” after Kang Hae Ra gets hurt in the course of finding evidence.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1443120wpp/yoon-hyun-min-and-kim-sa-rang-share-an-intimate-moment-over-drinks-in-the-goddess-of-revenge

Actor Yoon Hyun-min and Baek Jin-hee couple revealed the sweet date scene.

UCJVZV6D2CAYSAN4U3VYGBODXA.jpg

On the 7th, Yoon Hyun-min posted two photos with a tree-shaped emoticon on his SNS. In the published photos, Yoon Hyun-min is sending a sweet look toward the camera. Yoon Hyun-min, who is smiling brightly, is staring at the camera with her warm-hearted appearance more prominent. It is Yoon Hyun-min who makes women's hearts flutter by making eye contact with a romantic atmosphere and sweet eyes.

Another photo shows Hyun-min Yoon standing in front of a tree installed in what appears to be a hotel lobby.

A3ILAPCCZ2NINCP4YGTRQV3DJY.jpg

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/12/07/F6PTGPOM7KRCW25F7MW275NDP4/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

'Baek Jin-hee♥' Yoon Hyun-min, a bouquet for her girlfriend? Visiting the flower market at dawn

56WF7TEZVWJUQFNI74QTJKQXYI.jpg

Actor Yoon Hyun-min visited the flower market at dawn. On the 23rd January, Yoon Hyun-min posted on her own Instagram in her “Dawn Flower Market. It looks like spring has come.”

The photo shows Hyun-min Yoon who visited the flower market in the early morning and bought flowers. He bought a yellow flower.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/01/23/43OFHP3W3HNZSTKTGPAKEKDORM/

• 2 weeks later...

'73kg' Yoon Hyun-min succeeded in losing 7kg

WJ7OBWRHFQB5OD5EWLFUOK53ZQ.jpg

Actor Yoon Hyun-min showed off a sharp jawline as if he had succeeded in losing 7kg. Yoon Hyun-min said on her own Instagram on her 9th “Go to Workout. He ate firmly and he had lost a lot of weight. “7kg”. In the photo, Yoon Hyun-min goes to exercise, in a car. Items such as clothes and glasses that show his fashion sense catch the eye.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/02/09/Y6RGRD7EMW23LLHTKP7FCI2DHQ/

• Guest changed the title to Yoon Hyun Min | 윤현민
  • 1 month later...

Yoon Hyun-min, ♥Birthday date with Baek Jin-hee... "Thank you for congratulations"

image_readtop_2021_366221_16185359414612

Actor Yoon Hyun-min enjoyed a birthday date with her lover Baek Jin-hee. Yoon Hyun-min said, “Thank you" for congratulations on his birthday on 15 April with several photos on his own Instagram. In his public photos, Yoon Hyun-min is walking along the beach with his dog. In another picture, he sits on the top floor and enjoys a peaceful daily life while looking at the camera with his pet dog.

In particular, in addition to Yoon Hyun-min's dog, actor Baek Jin-hee's dog Bongbong appeared in the picture, making them speculate that the two are enjoying a date together.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2021/04/366221/

• 4 months later...

Kim Min Ki Talks About Going From “Racket Boys” To Badminton Variety Show + Yoon Doojoon And Yoon Hyun Min Talk About Their Sports Records

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 7, 2021
by C. Hong

On October 7, tvN’s new badminton variety show “Racket Boys” held a press conference with coach Lee Yong Dae and cast members Jang Sung Kyu, Yoon Hyun Min, Highlight’s Yoon Doojoon, Lee Chan Won, Kim Min Ki, Jeong Dong Won, and producing directors (PDs) Yang Jung Woo and Kim Se Hee.

“Racket Boys” is an upcoming variety show in which rookie badminton players are taught by various experts around the country in order to eventually enter a national competition.

racket-boys-variety.jpg

Yoon Hyun Min, an actor who used to be a professional baseball player, said, “I’ve spent more time now as an actor than I ever did as a professional athlete. I don’t have the same body or physical instincts that I did before, but I think that my persistence and stubbornness are my strengths.”

yoon-hyun-min.jpg

PD Kim Se Hee also revealed that the show had recruited actual cameras used in the Olympics to better recreate the active and dynamic feeling of watching professional sports. PD Yang Jung Woo said, “The thing that all the cast members have in common is that they’re extremely competitive. Sometimes they even forget they’re supposed to be on a variety show and get absorbed in the game like real players.”

Spoiler

yoon-hyun-min-jang-sung-kyu-lee-chan-won

Apart from the two coaches, the “Racket Boys” lineup includes broadcasters Jang Sung Kyu and Yang Se Chan, fencer Oh Sang Wook, trot singers Lee Chan Won and Jeong Dong Won, actors Yoon Hyun Min and Kim Min Ki, and SEVENTEEN’s Seungkwan and Highlight’s Yoon Doojoo.

Spoiler

racket-boys-variety-1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1492366wpp/kim-min-ki-talks-about-going-from-racket-boys-to-badminton-variety-show-yoon-doojoon-and-yoon-hyun-min-talk-about-their-sports-records

• 4 weeks later...

Hyun-min Yoon, 'Racquet Boys' captain elected... "I'll take care of you" promise

optimize

Actor Yoon Hyun-min was elected as the captain of the Racquet Boys. On the afternoon of the 18th, tvN's entertainment program 'Racquet Boys' featured Yoon Hyun-min, who was elected as the first captain.

Yoon Hyun-min, who was elected as the captain after a close battle with Kim Min-ki, said, "It's the first time I've been elected by a vote since elementary school, and I suddenly feel a sense of responsibility.

On the other hand, tvN's 'Racquet Boys' is a program that depicts the journey from the harsh training of new badminton players, breaking the seal with badminton masters from all over the country, to participating in the national competition, the final goal. It is broadcast every Monday at 8:40 pm.

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4464943

Racquet Boys' Hyun-min Yoon, Young-woong Lim sing passionately... Chan-won Lee and Dong-won Jeong 'Thumbs Up'

110019453.1.jpg

The tvN entertainment program 'Racquet Boys', which depicts the struggles of stars who are serious about badminton, is receiving great love for its members' skills and pleasant chemistry that grow with each episode.

In the broadcast 4 times a day, the nomination battle ranking battle continues. Kim Min-gi, who started the game under the designation of Hyun-min Yoon, overwhelms the game by improving his skills beyond expectations.

he Racquet Boys have a splendid lineup that will not envy music shows such as Yoon Doo-joon, Seventeen Seung-kwan, Lee Chan-won, and Jeong Dong-won. However, director Lee Yong-dae's amazing 'live tree' enthusiasm, who grabbed the microphone in the released trailer, caused a pupil earthquake. The hidden singing skills of captain Yoon Hyun-min are also revealed. Yoon Hyun-min, who selected Lim Young-woong's 'Now I Only Trust', which he usually liked, surprised the members by showing off his surprising reversal skills.

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=75478583485

Actor Yoon Hyun-min was worried about the cold.

BF.27778675.1.jpg

On her 16th October, Hyunmin Yoon posted a picture of him on his own Instagram along with the sentence "Morning ride is cold, I'm wearing warm clothes~".

Yoon Hyun-min in her photo went on a bike ride early in the morning. In particular, the handsomeness that came out even when her face was covered with her helmet and mask caught the eye.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/topic/article/2021101616514

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yoon Hyun-min, deeply saddened by the loss of his father, "Is there a lack of filial piety?"

image_readtop_2022_347743_16503424655014

Actor Yoon Hyun-min, who suffered the death of his father, expressed his feelings.

Yoon Hyun-min said on Instagram on the 19th, "First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who shared my sorrow at my father's funeral on April 13 and gave me words of comfort."

He continued, "My father was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in February last year, and until recently this year, he endured dozens of chemotherapy and radiation treatments to fight the disease. He was so strong-willed and I did my best to help him. I tried, but the miracle didn't come because my filial piety was lacking."

He also recalled the time when he saw off his father on his last trip, saying, "There was my father's induction ceremony on April 15, when I was born.

Yoon Hyun-min also said, "Thanks to you for coming to me and encouraging me in the midst of such despair, I was able to calm my heart and send my father away safely." If you give it to me, I will do my best. I sincerely thank you."

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2022/04/347743/

So sad to hear about his father. RIP.

• 1 month later...

Yoon Hyun-min "♥I wanted to marry Baek Jin-hee soon and have a daughter"

image_readtop_2022_420768_16523390485040

'The Return of Superman' actor Hyun-min Yoon becomes a photographer for the family of Tae-gyun Kim, who was his senior at Hanwha baseball.

The KBS2 entertainment program 'The Return of Superman' (hereafter 'Shodol'), which will be broadcast on the 13th, will be decorated with the 'We Love But 'Spring' side. It is said that actor Yoon Hyun-min went out as a photographer to take family photos of his father, Kim Tae-gyun and Hyorin-Ha-rin, and the background is attracting attention.

Actor Yoon Hyun-min has a unique history of playing as a baseball player before his debut, especially with his father, Kim Tae-gyun, who were close friends with Hanwha seniors and juniors. It is said that Yoon Hyun-min, who met Kim Tae-gyun's family, captured the Lin-lin sister at once and revealed her daughter's foolish side from an early age.

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2022/05/420768/

BF.11606483.1.jpg

Actor Yoon Hyun-min and Baek Jin-hee reveal their plans for children, saying, "We will get married soon."

https://www.hankyung.com/news/article/2022051210314

• 2 weeks later...

Chan-won Lee and Hyun-min Yoon, were you close? "I'm also good at it" Proud of my best friend

BF.30287077.1.jpg

On KBS 2TV's 'New Release Pyeonstorang' (hereinafter referred to as 'Pyeonstorang'), which will be aired on the 10th, the results of the brunch-themed 'June's Menu' launch competition will be revealed. Among them, Chan-Won Lee, who won the first challenge as a side chef with spicy gin-to-galbi in the last confrontation, seeks advice from his best friend Hyun-Min Yoon before developing the menu in earnest.

In the VCR released that day, Chan-won Lee was calling someone. As revealed in the last broadcast, Chan-won Lee's little healing is when he has time to talk to his acquaintances and chat. A cool, low-pitched male voice came from the connected phone. The main character is actor Yoon Hyun-min.

https://www.hankyung.com/news/article/2022061027034