[Official Thread] ღ Sung Na Jeong ♥ Sseureki Kim Jae Joon a.k.a "NAREKI Couple" from REPLY 1994 ღ

the girl who!

Guest old soul

HAPPY 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY REPLY 1994!!!

I can't believe that it's been a year since I was gifted with such a special drama where my love and appreciation for it has allowed me to meet and be a part of a special group of people.  Thanks to this drama I have this place to always go back to and read the crazy humorous and oftentimes touching exchange of thoughts throughout the duration of the drama and long after it finished.  
To this day I still miss my Nareki experience, and I hope my fellow chingus are all doing okay in whatever takes up their time right now.  
Take care, @Narekis! :x:-*>:D<

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAPPY 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY REPLY 1994!!! Like @oldsoul unnie said, it has been a year since this thread started, nurtured to the end, and it still keeps going on. I am relieved and very happy. I still have not come across a drama that had me pining to the very end as much as I did with this drama. Thank you, Reply 1994, for teaching me to smile through tears, to laugh out loud when you're crying inside, for making me not give up on my crushes, for realizing that two is better than one. But mostly I am thankful for introducing me to Nareki, and making me love them beyond my own expectations. Thank you for making me share my thoughts and feelings with my fellow darling Narekians. Thank you for making Nareki international and somewhat a huge fanclub that's been mentioned with honor (and sometimes malice) in other threads. Thank you for introducing me to a group of girls who shared the same experiences as me. Thank you for tolerating, laughing at (my jokes), crying yet laughing again and for loving me, my beautiful @Narekians. I know I can't be thankful enough. Lastly, thank you for realizing Jung Woo oppa's talents and making him the main lead when he could sure have passed as the second main lead pining after the heroine. Thank you for letting him love and receive love from Na Jung. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you!

I dropped that video at 2am so I didn't have energy to write anything then. LOL
Anyway, it's been over a year since they've filmed that and since then:Baro has released 1 drama, 1 variety show and 1 albumHo Jun: 2 dramas and a variety show. Yeon Seok: 1 movie and 1 variety show. Dohee: 1 movie, 1 drama, 1 sitcomAra: Headlined a dramaSung Kyun: 1 movie and another released this week
Jung Woo: We are still waiting. 

A lot has happened in their lives and I hope the same can be said about my fellow Narekis. I don't think we'll get another chance to spazz again especially as tvN has scrapped their plan for an awards ceremony but Happy Anniversary to you all and I hope you're doing well. 

old soul said: KDIK said: I just saw it and nearly had a melt down lol. It's been so long my fellow shipper's !!. Go Ara looked like an angel in her white dress (it was nice although abit plain in my eyes). I got hyped seeing her face pop up and then Jung Woo's face came on-screen and all my feels returned in like 0.2 seconds lol.

Guest old soul

@clockwatcher
Thanks for sharing the video!  GA was so beautiful in that, but I agree with you and @KDIK that the dress wasn't what I was expecting since it was for a style icon award.  One thing about GA is that she loves to wear white, and she stayed true to her personal taste.  
Was this award voted on by netizens or was it given by a particular group of professionals?  Did she set a trend for her styling as Sung Na Jeong on Reply 1994?  I wish I could understand what she and JW both said.  Anyway I'm so happy that even after it's been a year since the drama first aired, we're still gifted with an opportunity to see our Nareki together (sort of).  
Congratulations to our dear GA!   =D>

@oldsoul, from mwave:

Actress Go Ara accepted her Style Icon Award through tears shortly thereafter, thanking her SM family, the Reply 1994 producers and production team before saying “Thank you to everyone around me who is always praying for me and above all, God, who leads my way.”

While speaking with reporters backstage, Go Ara said of the award, “I think tonight was meaningful in pushing me to strive to be a new icon through more projects.”

She also mentioned her grandma. 

Guest SakuToku

It's been a year since Reply 1994 has started. Happy anniversary @Narekis.
erinaz said: Hello!!!!anybody home???missed u all...hi @sakutonaru...used to see your naruto/sakura profile.

clockwatcher said: I dropped that video at 2am so I didn't have energy to write anything then. LOL
Anyway, it's been over a year since they've filmed that and since then:Baro has released 1 drama, 1 variety show and 1 albumHo Jun: 2 dramas and a variety show. Yeon Seok: 1 movie and 1 variety show. Dohee: 1 movie, 1 drama, 1 sitcomAra: Headlined a dramaSung Kyun: 1 movie and another released this week
Jung Woo: We are still waiting. 

A lot has happened in their lives and I hope the same can be said about my fellow Narekis. I don't think we'll get another chance to spazz again especially as tvN has scrapped their plan for an awards ceremony but Happy Anniversary to you all and I hope you're doing well. 

Omo guys! I missed you all SO MUCH! @thegirlwho, @oldsoul, @clockwatcher, @reddy1, @KDIK, @sakutonaru, @limanh, @Lyna, @libra83.. Guys, I haven't forgotten you. I miss you and I love you.. I haven't still cured the JW syndrome and I'm still a perv. But I'll always be your Pervy Dongsaeng, and you will be my family. Love you all SO MUCH!

Archived