[Official Thread] ღ Sung Na Jeong ♥ Sseureki Kim Jae Joon a.k.a "NAREKI Couple" from REPLY 1994 ღ

the girl who!

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why I haven't been here before! I ship them like I've never shipped any couple.. mostly because I didn't need to because you know, I knew they'll end up together (oh wait.. there was Mawang where I was nervous for my OTP) Anyways, I love Oppa (as if I needed to say that..). If they don't end up together, I'll forever hate this drama or erase it from my mind..

But I really hope some one writes fanfics for this couple..

anvesha said: I don't know why I haven't been here before! I ship them like I've never shipped any couple.. mostly because I didn't need to because you know, I knew they'll end up together (oh wait.. there was Mawang where I was nervous for my OTP) Anyways, I love Oppa (as if I needed to say that..). If they don't end up together, I'll forever hate this drama or erase it from my mind..

But I really hope some one writes fanfics for this couple..

I do understand that shipping this couple in real life won't work.. But I fully believe in the two to make Trash-NJ believable for me!

I second he parallel universe idea. When I think of the pair, I can't help but think they HAVE to end up together, otherwise it just doesn't make sense..

Archived