Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaewon fan

[2004 Movie] 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant 내 사랑 싸가지 (Rom.Com) Starring Ha Ji Won and Kim Jae Won

100_Days_With_Mr_Arrogant_poster.jpg

Date Released: January 16,2004Distributed by : Cinema ServiceRunning time:  95 minutesCountry: South Korea
Director: Shin Dong YeopProducer: Jung Ji HunCinematography: Hwang Chel HyeonEditor: Go Im Pyo
Starring : Kim Jae Won as Ahn Hyung Jun  Ha Ji Won as Kang Ha Yeong
still_4.jpg

Plot

After being dumped by her boyfriend just before their 100 day anniversary, Ha-Yeong (Ha Ji-Won) meets a college guy named Hyung-Jun when she kicks a can that accidentally hits him in the face and causes him to scratch his Lexus. He demands she pay him $3000 on the spot. She escapes from him, leaving her wallet behind.

Hyung-Jun stalks her, demanding money to pay for his car. Since she is a poor high school student Hyung-Jun writes up a "Enslavement Agreement" for Ha-Yeong in order to pay for the damage to his car. Ha-Yeong is thrown into a nightmarish slave life for 100 days, running his errands, i.e.: cleaning his house, carrying his shopping, and cleaning his car.

By accident she finds out that the damage to Hyung-Jun's car that's only $10! She then takes her revenge. However, before she knows it Hyung-Jun shows up at her house as her new tutor! He once again takes advantage of her, but soon Ha-Yeong finds herself falling head over heels for Hyung-Jun. But what happens when he drops out of her life just when she needs him most?

The original Korean title can be literally translated as "my love, the richard simmons," or, more roughly, as "my love, the no-manners".

100-Day-with-Mr.-Arrogant.jpg

Must Read!! and follow!!

01.Soompi code of conduct
02.Do not post request for Subs. Do not request for Vids either. Just dled from what the other soompiers provide you.
Do not post requests for any bt seedings of any vids links as Soompi is not responsible for any of them
Do not request of translations of any kind, as translations are done by our fellow soompiers' free will.
Use the online google translator. http://translate.google.com if you want to read the basic translations of any news in korean. 
Anyone who posts these kind of requests, spam or break any of soompi forum rules will be reported to the mods immediately without any warning given.
03.Do not steal any download links from AJA-AJA and paste them out to Soompi or another site.
Go directly to the aja-aja site if you want to dl anything.
Don't post any requests for subs!
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.The editing fuction of the forum has already been fixed so you can edit your posts instead of repeating postings thinking that you can't.
03.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
04.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viikii, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
05.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 
06.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. 

====================

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE FULL MOVIE WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLE

=)) =)) =)) Ha Ji Won was hilarious and cute on this movie. KJW was younger than her in age but she look so much younger.. A school girl suits her well. :-bd

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"100 Days with Mr. Arrogant Trailer

jaewon fan said: loli said: HAHAHA... I love this movie!!! i really enjoyed it... @jaewon fan Hello

:-h :-h :-h Hello @loli , thanks for dropping by... I love this movie too. Both leads are very funny. But after watching the part when Ahn Hyun Jun (KJW) drink the big bowl of dirty stuff, i didn't able to eat for one day..  =)) =)) =)) Hahahah... thats HJW for you. she is very mean... when i first watch this drama i didn't know HJW much but now that i  know her, i feel like watching this movie again.

loli said: Hahahah... thats HJW for you. she is very mean... when i first watch this drama i didn't know HJW much but now that i  know her, i feel like watching this movie again.

@Jaewon fan THANKS for inviting me to this thread. 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant was the 1st K-movie that I watched and I just LOVE IT since then!!!!Let me read what you guys said so far in the thread and then place my comments about itBTW.....

Can I be naughty as usual here???? You know me!!!! .....Can I add the censured photos and comments about pages 120-123 of KJW's thread, related with 100 Days???? =)) =)) =)) ....Oh Boy!!!! I bet you suddenly got nervous!!!! =)) =)) =))