[Variety] Grandpas over Flowers 꽃보다 할배

Thanks to @scullaaay for the highlight at Porter Couple thread

May 2, 2015

Lee Seo Jin & Choi Ji Woo's sweet chemisty becoming a hot issue

Source: STARN News

Romantic chemistry flowing between Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo is becoming a hot issue.

May 1st broadcast of tvN 'Flower H4' showed Lee Seo Jin, Choi Ji Woo, and three senior actors continuing their travel around Greece.

At a place with beautiful scenery, Choi Ji Woo said, "This place would be great for a photo shoot." Then, Lee Seo Jin said, "You can have a photo shoot with me here."

Choi Ji Woo stared at Lee Seo Jin, and Lee Seo Jin walked a bit closer to her. Then, actor Shin Gu said, "He looks so happy. The atmosphere looks great."

Meanwhile, Lee Seo Jin was caught drooling during this week's 'Flower H4.'

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jinwoo07

@rubie ...look at Seoginnie behind IS and Jiwoo, he's peeping and smiling by himself. Guess he's just happily content beside her.I'm soooooo  amused by this scene. :P

Mr complainer is gone, there's a happy man now!!

I have all the admiration for the halbaes. So rich in life experiences, and their stamina is so great for their age, and what a happy disposition they have. I'm only abit curious about their faith and religious belief, though I respect whatever  they practice. I noticed Seojin's visit to a chapel somewhere there was a choir practice, and Jiwoo is a Christian? Iam one also.

Thanks to you happy people in this forum. I admire the really vocal, articulate and active members here. God bless

​Geun Hyung halbae is a catholic. They said it during the GOF 1 trip to France. Soon Jae halbae, I think he mentioned he has no religion in the show (if I remember it correctly). The rest I'm not sure cuz they didn't really say it. And yes .. Ji Woo is a Christian as far as I know. 

May 4, 2015
A GREEK MELO…

by breathlesssurvival

Lee Seo Jin is such a smooth operator – too smooth for the girlish Choi Ji Woo, in fact. And Na PD is a character upon himself, relentlessly urging on the halbaes to tease the couple, and relentlessly mocking his beloved Art School Hyung. Hehehehe. And I lurrrve that Taecyeon and Lee Seo Jin are maintaining a close relationship off the camera – Na PD labels the 2PM rapper the farmer younger bro. HEH.

CJW accompanies Gu Halbae and SJ Halbae while LSJ drives 400km to send GH Halbae to the aiport. And he has to do the return trip himself too since none of the staff can drive…. really, Na PD? But LSJ is in a great mood since he gets some semi “Me Time” and immediately plugs in his own music. Haha. Of course, he has to stop by to see the sights (the top of the screen reads “Seo Jin’s Tour”) – like Na PD will let him get away with just pure driving alone. No, sir. He even tries to force-feed LSJ some corn and we get recall of how willing LSJ was when CJW fed him candy. HEHEHEHE.  Trust Na PD to rub it in.

Please read the rest of the recap at breathlesssurvival, of course 

I have all the admiration for the halbaes. So rich in life experiences, and their stamina is so great for their age, and what a happy disposition they have. I'm only abit curious about their faith and religious belief, though I respect whatever  they practice. I noticed Seojin's visit to a chapel somewhere there was a choir practice, and Jiwoo is a Christian? Iam one also.

Thanks to you happy people in this forum. I admire the really vocal, articulate and active members here. God bless

​Geun Hyung halbae is a catholic. They said it during the GOF 1 trip to France. Soon Jae halbae, I think he mentioned he has no religion in the show (if I remember it correctly). The rest I'm not sure cuz they didn't really say it. And yes .. Ji Woo is a Christian as far as I know. 

If I remember correctly I saw a cross in Seo Jin's living room in one of the episodes. Either he's Catholic or Christian.

If I remember correctly I saw a cross in Seo Jin's living room in one of the episodes. Either he's Catholic or Christian.

​@xiashenghan

Ah ! ... thanks my friend !! I remember he lit a candle at one of the churches they visited too, right ?? 

​@xiashenghan

Ah ! ... thanks my friend !! I remember he lit a candle at one of the churches they visited too, right ?? 

I'm not too sure about that. I've only seen few episodes since I don't know where to watch the complete episodes with subs. :(

I've just seen in this current season 1st episode since I'm curious with Choi Ji Woo.

May 5, 2015 

Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece: Episode 6

Dramabeans.com

javabeans: We resume with Ji-woo and Seo-jin on separate trips for the day, with Ji-woo accompanying Soon-jae and Gu halbaes as they tour some ruins. She crammed with her guidebooks while on the bus to Corinth, and hilariously we see her listening to their tour guide explain the sites and chime in with him, all, I totally know this, ooh, I know this too!

girlfriday: She’s so cute about wanting to show that she studied. Basically, I think Ji-woo is just cute about everything.

javabeans: I think it’s because of her attitude, where she is just earnest and eager about everything, and very transparent about her feelings. She’s also not trying extra-hard to be cute, or trying to force your impression about her image. I think the glamour queen is actually the manufactured image with her, not this cute girl next door.

Please read the rest of the recap at dramabeans of course 

@xiashenghan  If you have M Channel in your region, they are showing the current season now with subs. Otherwise we'll have to wait for the person who does the Eng. sub for us. I heard ep. 2 with sub is coming soon. 

Unfortunately we only have KBS World and Arirang.

I only depend on online streaming sites. :(

@xiashenghan  If you have M Channel in your region, they are showing the current season now with subs. Otherwise we'll have to wait for the person who does the Eng. sub for us. I heard ep. 2 with sub is coming soon. 

​Aw .. that's too bad ! When ep. 2 with sub comes up. One of our friends will post the link. rubie is very kind to do it every time you can check the GOF Porter Couple thread too, if you want. It's quite update there. Not that it's not here, it's just busier there and things get posted fast.

Seojin is a Catholic, I think. If you saw in ep 3, he prayed in Catholic way before eating the rice cake soup. CMIIW please (cause I'm not a Catholic

​Aw .. that's too bad ! When ep. 2 with sub comes up. One of our friends will post the link. rubie is very kind to do it every time you can check the GOF Porter Couple thread too, if you want. It's quite update there. Not that it's not here, it's just busier there and things get posted fast.

Thank you so much. I'll surely check it out.

So episode 1 is subbed already? I'll find it after I finish all my earthly duties. Hehehe...

The halbaes are so cute and so does the porter couple. <3

Seojin is a Catholic, I think. If you saw in ep 3, he prayed in Catholic way before eating the rice cake soup. CMIIW please (cause I'm not a Catholic

Archived