[Variety] Grandpas over Flowers 꽃보다 할배

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

February 20, 2015
Choi Ji Woo & Lee Seo Jin “arrived in Greece” friendly porters
Source: Innolife 13380_1.jpg
tvN ‘Grandpas over Flower’ posted a photo on its official Facebook with comment, “It’s bit late, but happy new year in Greece”. 
Choi Ji-Woo and Lee Seo-Jin are posing next to members of ‘Grandpas over Flower’, Lee Soon-Jae, Shin Gu, Park Geun-Hyeong and Baek Il-Seop. Choi Ji-Woo is sitting arm-in-arms with Lee Soon-Jae and Baek Il-Seop.
‘Grandpas over Flower’ casts including Choi Ji-Woo and Lee Seo-Jin starting shooting on February 15. They are going to come back after 10 days of journey. [Photo=’Grandpas over Flower’ Facebook]

Guest sullifish

where can i download season 1 and season 2 subtitles??alot missing episode which have the subtitles..can anyone here recommend a website to download all episode with subtitles?really love to try this shows...seems funnyhope anyone can help me thanks

Guest sullifish

czakhareina said: sullifish said: where can i download season 1 and season 2 subtitles??alot missing episode which have the subtitles..can anyone here recommend a website to download all episode with subtitles?really love to try this shows...seems funnyhope anyone can help me thanks

Sorry I've been missing here ^:)^

@hmmmgood Is that Hulu official DM channel? That's great, but looks like I can't search for GoF on it. Is the only way is to search manually?

I just changed my PC and lot stuff still need to be installed, sadly I'm still awkward using this and don't even know how to install things properly. First time using Linux after stucked with Windows in my whole life.

sgsairl said: Sorry I've been missing here ^:)^

@hmmmgood Is that Hulu official DM channel? That's great, but looks like I can't search for GoF on it. Is the only way is to search manually?

I just changed my PC and lot stuff still need to be installed, sadly I'm still awkward using this and don't even know how to install things properly. First time using Linux after stucked with Windows in my whole life.

Archived