[Variety] Grandpas over Flowers 꽃보다 할배

April 30, 2015

“Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece” to End Following Seventh Episode

Soompi

It has been announced that “Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece” will be coming to an end with the upcoming seventh episode of the season.

A representative of the show confirmed on April 30 that “The upcoming seventh episode, set to air on May 8, will be the final episode in the series. It has been decided that the series will not be extended beyond the seventh episode. The last episode will wrap up the remainder of the Greece trip.”

The representative also confirmed that “Three Meals a Day” will fill the “Grandpas Over Flowers’” time slot once the series ends. “‘Three Meals a Day,” starring Lee Seo Jin and Ok Taecyeon will broadcast until this fall,” they said.

The Greece edition of “Grandpas Over Flowers” debuted on March 27 and stars Lee Soon Jae, Shin Goo, Park Geun Hyung, Baek Il Sub, bag boy Lee Seo Jin, and the show’s newest member, bag girl Choi Ji Woo.

Meanwhile, “Three Meals a Day” will begin airing on May 15 at 9:45 p.m. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rubie Thank you for the update. Aww... It's sad that this will end in 2 weeks.... Will miss all of them !! Good thing Seo Jinnie will still be around in 3MaD but halbaes won't ... guess we will see them next year ... hopefully

4 seasons of SeoGenie xD thanks TvN,I wish to see more of CJW in variety and for the gramps to recuperate for the next (I hope) trips and may they be complete next time until they arrive back in Korea. 

Did the India show go head to head with GoF? How did it do?

Lee Seo Jin As A Guide In Santorini

hoehvpogd0q4c0mb21bf2mf1hu4h1j38.jpg
[by Yanchingsally Chu] Lee Seo Jin took over the role as a guide for the grandpas.

In the upcoming episode of ‘Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece’, ‘Lee Seo Jin’s tour’ will be shown. He took over the role as a guide in Santorini. Unlike the style of Choi Ji Woo shown in last episode, Lee Seo Jin guided in his own style, bringing laughter to others. 

Lee Seo Jin completed his tasks smoothly as a veteran porter and guide, showing his effort to take care of the grandpas at the same time. He led the staff to a place called Sounion which is famous for the Temple of Poseidon. Since grandpa Baek Il Seob mentioned that he wanted to eat seafood, Lee Seo Jin planned to buy some seafood and cook for the grandpas. Unfortunately, there was a heavy rain in Sounion. Yet, Lee Seo Jin tried his very best to complete all the tasks in the rain. 

Although Lee Seo Jin always grumbled about different things in the trip, he was a responsible guide and porter, taking good care of the grandpas. He also bought roasted chestnuts and corns for the staff, impressing the staff with his considerate action. The heartwarming side of Lee Seo Jin can be seen in this upcoming episode.

Meanwhile, the episode showing Lee Seo Jin’s tour will air tonight (May 1) at 9:45pm KST. (photo by tvN)

‘Grandpas over Flowers’, after “Ji-Woo tour”,
here comes “Seo-Jin tour”… rain is of no problem!

14235_1.jpg

After ‘Ji-Woo Tour’, there will be ‘Seo-Jin Tour’.
At tvN ‘Grandpas over Flowers’, which will be broadcasted on May 1st, there will be Seo-Jin’s tour in the middle of pouring rain. ‘Seo-Jin Tour’ draws expectations as it will be quite different from ‘Ji-Woo Tour’ in Corinth.
While Choi Ji-Woo made the grandpas laugh with various photo parades, Lee Seo-Jin will show his skillful career as a porter by carrying out the mission in pouring rain.
Lee Seo-Jin went to visit Cape Sounion, which is famous with Poseidon temple, with staffs including Na Yeong-Seok. He went on a light trip for Baek Il-Seop who wants to eat seafood, but he encounters grave hardship with pouring rain with wind in Cape Sounion.
However, Lee Seo-Jin did his best to achieve the mission like a veteran porter. Even though he is always grumbling about everything, he buys roasted chestnuts and corn.
Meantime, there will be trip to Santorini the representative island of Greece. [Photo=tvN]
INNOLIFE
http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=14235

Guest Jinwoo07

Seojin and Jiwoo can't seem to last each other's melting gaze...but both show a sincere heart in their eyes!!! I really feel the love between them. :wub: C'mon dont delay. Have your genes multiply!! hahaha!! Wish you all the best! Love from the Philippines!

Guest Jinwoo07

I have all the admiration for the halbaes. So rich in life experiences, and their stamina is so great for their age, and what a happy disposition they have. I'm only abit curious about their faith and religious belief, though I respect whatever  they practice. I noticed Seojin's visit to a chapel somewhere there was a choir practice, and Jiwoo is a Christian? Iam one also.

Thanks to you happy people in this forum. I admire the really vocal, articulate and active members here. God bless

Guest Jinwoo07

@rubie thanks.. im an (r)avid follower ..hahaha.. of PC thread, also the LSG thread that u started. Nothing escapes me hahaha....i admire them who express their views and reactions to LSJ/CJW tandem w/ ease, clarity and fluidity. i enjoy their posts. xD

the top pic of squid surprise shows a jiwoo so typical of a frugal housewife that accounts every centavo/penny for small household item.

Guest Jinwoo07

they seem to enjoy each other's nearness... w/c is a very essential element to a lasting marriage! each one patronizing each other's joke, no matter how corny it can get and lifting one another at odd times.

Oh Seojin and Jiwoo till when are u going to hold us in suspense???.... But for all we know they're now in a very interesting stage.....hahaha! ...Love you both including the cupid NaPD!!

Archived