[Variety] Grandpas over Flowers 꽃보다 할배

Guest florita529

hi i'm flory from the philippines been a huge fan of grandpas over flowers since season 1! for those who don't have channel m on their tv, you can install ole tv in your android. ole has channel m, you can watch gof with eng sub and its free

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharing with everyone at the GOF thread some GIFS from the Spain travel and the current Greece trip compiled in albums for easier access,
Hope you will like the gifs, please feel free to use as they are (no need to re-upload, etc). Credits are not necessary but a Soompi-mention would be nice. tq.gif
20140307GOFInSpain.jpg 2014.03.07 GOF in Spain (link)
20150327GOFInGreece.jpg 2015.03.27 GOF in Greece (link)

Is there a youtube channel for channel m where we could download the vids hardsubbed?

btw, i love how Soon Jae halbae is really trying to enjoy the trip...always fighting sleep whenever on the road and enjoying all the little things he encounters...like the dogs and cats and the culture ;)

Soon Jae halbae is a person who appreciates life.. this is from what i saw in gof... i'm amazed with his knowledge and thoughts that he shared about the places that they visited.. i'm happy that he is still healthy and still have the strength to continue his journey..

really enjoy watching this show.. 4 halbae have different charm, complete each other.. daebak Na PDI really impressed with Soon Jae halbae, being the oldest but his determination :-bd
my first post in here and i bring a present.....Shingoo%20halbae_zpsge43mqsr.gif

What I like about this trip is Il seob halbae finally seems to be enjoying himself and being adventurous in his own little way. Happy too how NaPD seems to tag along with him to make sure he's okay and to help out if necessary. He's a softie for the grandpas after all. :)

Travelling in their 70s, the halbaes really require stamina, determination and the heart to explore. There are many in their ages who due to health issues or monetary means, are unable to. Watching GOP really drives home the point, that no matter which age we are at, if we could, we really should sometimes let go and go for a trip.The encounters they had in the trip may be mundane and seem ordinary, but to them these trips will hold precious memories.And these memories will include the people travelling with them, making the travel possible and interesting (even the sparrows, dogs and cat, sudden cameos to the show are little highlights of enjoyment!).It was so heartwarming, to see the halbaes caring for each other. Grandpa Guen asking Grandpa Lee to see the statue of a famous actress they both admired. Grandpa Shin and Grandpa Lee asking about each other health. Grandpa Baek asking LSJ to eat also while he cooks. Looking at this show, it doesn't feel like a show. It's like watching a family going for a holiday.Of course, let's not forget our cute porter couple too!Their short trip to the supermarket is ultra entertaining! since their buying traits is so different. While LSJ would just make do with prepacked Lemons, CJW insists on picking them from the loose fat ones as they are easier to juice. Hoho, and remember LSJ insists on buying beef instead of pork belly? With the verdict from Grandpa Baek, brownie points to CJW!Talking about pork belly really makes me recall the reaction when CJW was in 3meals. Her eyes and face practically lights up when PD Na suggested kimchi with boiled pork for one of the meals. Her reactions was exactly the same when she discovered the pork belly in the mart. Oh, how she loves her pork!LSJ, do note the secret of thy lady's heart...the pork will lead the way....therefore next time when she says pork, don't insist on beef, it will gain you some brownie points too...hahahaha :)) :)) :))

@BLUFEATHERS  "The pork will lead the way" lmaooo I love it. :))
Just wondering, because I didn't see the previous seasons, did Grandpa Il Seob a.k.a. The Perfect Human Teddy Bear make complaints about the trips before? Why are you guys saying that he seems to be enjoying himself more now? Enlighten me please. lol.

In the Taipei trip Il Sub halbae actually “parked” himself in the lobby of a hotel that they did not have a booking and maybe kinda ordered his seniors to pick him up when they find their real hotel. Grumpy grandpa. Is this how Lee Seo Jin will be in some decades from now? :-SS

@scullaaay Grandpa Baek's temper can be a little short due to his knee pain and he really disliked walking for too long. There was a segment in one of his trip his wife packed some beef dishes for him and it was pretty heavy after he put it in his luggage. When he saw he needs to climb up a flight of stairs, in a pique, he threw his packed beef....and of course there were other small moments when we could literally 'hear' his growls.. ;)

Archived