[Variety] Noonas Over Flowers 꽃보다 누나 *Hulu Ep 8 Updated*

Happy for Turkey fans, they are awesome, waiting for him at 5am. =D>

Haha, he asked for direction, based on 1N2D, probably he'll lost at least once :))

And I'm excited to see him speak English too. I heard YYJ's English is good, she used to live in America, she can help "her son" ;)

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy for Turkey fans, they are awesome, waiting for him at 5am. =D>

Haha, he asked for direction, based on 1N2D, probably he'll lost at least once :))

And I'm excited to see him speak English too. I heard YYJ's English is good, she used to live in America, she can help "her son" ;)

Oh! Good. Think mother and son will be sticking to each other a lot more. Hehe

3 days until a teaser!

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/11/01/tvn-noonas-over-flowers-homepage-now-open/

Actresses’ secret unpredictable, fun, exciting travel (& SeungGi’s suffering) is starting!

Noonas Over Flowers coming soon!

Flower Airlines

Korea to Croatia

Passenger: Flowers Over Flowers

Date: Coming Soon

Gate: SeungGi to Hell

Teaser #1 to be revealed:

D-03

source: tvn
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

Hmm, from the path he is following I think I can tell what his next fancams/photoshots will be ;)) In the airport he was asking fans how he could get to Sultanahmet (Blue Mosque) area, his hotel is probably there and those places he is walking/seeing are all in that area. So you may see him in a colorful covered bazaar or on a Bosphorus ferry tour next :P 

1391689_615811655124755_2080523788_n.jpg

Haha fans are really thoughtful.. They even bought him a transportation card, which is what is needed most in this city ;))
577445_615863228452931_1627405006_n.jpg
603989_615855101787077_1825937637_n.jpg

I don't know why I get so excited :D Maybe because it is the first time someone I love on screen feels - and is - so close! 

Archived