Signature rules?

Frinda

Excuse me but....is there a rule that i'm missing???How my signature still ends up deleted by a moderator???Which rule i break??? I'm starting getting really annoyed!!!!

Maximum of 2 banners/images
    * Must be on the same line (they are)
    * Maximum dimensions for each banner/image = 300 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) (they are actually less than that)
    * Maximum file size for each banner/image = 40 KB (40,960 bytes) (actually less than 40KB each)
    * Maximum of 3 banners/images for FOS and staff, which can be spread out on two lines (they are 2 images)

@Frinda The left banner's file size is 41,350 bytes whereas the right banner's file size is 40,997 bytes, both of which are above 40,960 bytes. Therefore, both images' sizes violate the Soompi forums limit because they exceed 40KB.

If you're still in uncertainty, right-click on each image and select properties to view its correct dimension / file size. In this case, there's justification to delete your signature. If you have additional questions, send a personal message to any of the moderators / administrators.

@ebulli3nt said:

@Frinda The left banner's dimension is 41,350 bytes whereas the right banner's dimension is 40,997, both of which are over 40,960 bytes. Therefore, both images' dimensions are above the Soompi forums limit because they exceed 40KB.

If you're still in uncertainty, right-click on each image and select properties to view its correct dimension / size. In this case, there's justification to delete your signature. If you have additional questions, send a personal message to any of the moderators / administrators.

The moderators / administrators delete signatures that violate the signature rules as they come across them from time to time. However, the Soompi forums are enormous in size, so it's impossible to locate all signatures that don't conform to the rules and delete them on a mass scale. If you happen to stumble across signatures that violate the rules in some ways, feel free to contact any of the moderators / administrators to handle them. :)

Question: Are gif signatures not allowed then? Mine are hosted elsewhere, but they exceed the file size limit. If I am breaking the rules, I'd like to know. I can just turn the signatures into static images then.

@Orion Gif signatures are acceptable as long as they meet 300x150 pixels in dimensions and 40KB ~ 40,960 bytes in file sizes. Your gifs violate the signature rules in terms of file sizes, so it's best to make them into immobile images. :)

Archived