[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

U waited long enough!
1469962_700865636599651_1813563991_n.jpg
<The Return of Superman> Ep. 1&2 will be aired on this Sunday(12/15)! Don't miss it!

Now the dads are challenging themselves to look after the children for 48 hours without the moms! The 4 Supermen are Choo Sunghoon, Tablo, Lee Hwijae and Jang Hyeonseong!

The first run of Ep.1&2 at 09:20(Seoul)
The re-run of Ep.1 at 17:00(Seoul) & the re-run of Ep.2 at 25:00(Seoul) on this Sunday(12/15)

facebook kbsworld

• Like 1

today kbsworld alreay aired epi 01 & 02 ..  time:9:20am kst and kbsworl will aired again this evening at happy sunday slot 17:00kst (episode 01) and their rerun 1:00am kst O(episode 02)

here link from kbsworld youtube

episode 01

episode 02

• Like 1

20136691387096275.jpg

link Dailymotion raw epi 07 131215

part 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18fesb_ㅎ_lifestyle

part 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18feqa_ㅁㄴ_lifestyle

torrent 131215 episode 07

Superman.Is.Back.E07.131215.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.torrent
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/74756231/file.html

Superman.Is.Back.E07.131215.HDTV.x264.AAC.720p-Scared.torrent
http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/46119127/file.html

• Like 1

Rating episode 07
8.8%
(2013.12.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
7.5% (2013.12.08 닐슨코리아 제공)

still no3 behind DWAG & kpopstar

--------------------
Happy Sunday (superman is back + 1n2d)
11.4% (2013.12.15 닐슨코리아 제공)

• Like 1

[Happy Together 3] Choo Sung-hoon, Decides to Appear on "Superman" So Daughter Can Learn Korean

Lee Hui-jae, Choo Sung-hoon, Jang Hyun-sung and Tablo of "Superman is Back" on <Happy Together 3> will be in a match of words. 1920_5095_l.jpgChoo Sung-hoon, who has been gaining popularity as a "lovely" dad to his adorable daughter Sa-rang, mentioned why he decided to appear on the show. He said, "I just wanted to do to be on the Chuseok special. Sa-rang had just started talking I felt it wasn't right that she was speaking Japanese on a Korean program. Also, the program didn't fit my schedule." However, he added, "But I thought about it again and realized that it would be a great chance for Sa-rang to learn Korean. That's why I decided to be a member on the show." To why Choo Sa-rang is gaining so much popularity, the proud father said, "I don't see it because I'm in Japan. But my wife's friends tell her that our daughter is really popular. It makes me really happy."  MC : Yoo Jae-suk, Park Myung-soo, Park Mi-seon, Shin Bong-seonG4 : Huh Kyung-hwan, Jung Bum-kyunGuests : Lee Hui-jae, Choo Sung-hoon, Jang Hyun-sung, Tablo

-----------------
after watch with subbed i like Jang Hyun-sung and kids.. they meet at happy together but hope they and all kidswill meet someday as go theme park-camping .. not easy to lee hui jae

• Like 1

Guest sherrieberries

Thank you kbs for posting the episodes subbed on youtube ^o^

Haha i watched the two episodes today! It's a pity that the chuseok special is nowhere to be found... They kept referring back to it.

I have to say, Sarang is adorable, but after a while, she got too much screentime, compared to the other superdads, imho... I kind of skipped many of her scenes :s (I'm sorry! You're still super cute!!!)

Looking forward to happy together with super dads~

Guest zoddguts

Yeah, just checked, the first 2 eps are subbed on KBS TV Youtube:
Ep 1:

Ep 2: 

Also good to see the ratings going up. Here's hoping it hits double digits.

sherrieberries said: Thank you kbs for posting the episodes subbed on youtube ^o^ Haha i watched the two episodes today! It's a pity that the chuseok special is nowhere to be found... They kept referring back to it. I have to say, Sarang is adorable, but after a while, she got too much screentime, compared to the other superdads, imho... I kind of skipped many of her scenes :s (I'm sorry! You're still super cute!!!) Looking forward to happy together with super dads~

• Like 1

Guest sherrieberries

I do agree that Sarang has gotten a lot of airtime, but I think that Haru and Lee Hwijae's baby twins had decent amount of screentime too. In fact I think Haru's airtime is about the same as Sarang.

Imo it's Junseo and Junwoo who have so little airtime I think it's unfair. While watching the subbed eps, my mind kept thinking, 'When are you gonna show Jang Hyunseung and his sons.......'

I agree, by the way! But since Jang Hyunseung is already the perfect dad, it's less interesting to broadcast him? Idk...

I loved how he taught his youngest how to ride a bike! So full of praise and patience. I would've gotten frustrated and tired, i think. Gah, i have to learn patience xD